P J F ENTERPRISES

Washington: Contractors
06/27/2023

8421 S 117th St

Seattle, WA 98178

My name is Peter Franklin and I am the owner of PJF Enterprises Inc . I am a 3rd generation contractor and have been on job sites since I was a little kid . Home remodels are my passion , I love giving a home owner the remodel of their dreams and enjoy still being able to be hands on while running my company . I personally am part of every job weather my part is big or small I still love to go out and work on the sites . If you are looking for a quality job you can be proud to show off then I am your contractor and my crew will exceed your expectations . My guys have all been with me for an extended period of time and know what I expect , its nice having a crew I can trust when I am not on site . I may not be the lowest bid you get but in this business you definitely get what you pay for and my prices are fair to both my customers and myself . I strive for quality and don't take short cuts . Call me today for a free estimate and to discuss your project ....

home remodeling (5)stone & gravel (2)Patios (1)garage building (1)chimney repair (1)water damage restoration (1)roofing (1)plumbers (1)insulation (1)decks & porches (1)

01/30/2020

Marsha B.

We most appreciated that Peter was always prompt, to give a quote, answer a question or take action. He always did what he said he would do, always on time during the entire two week project and was kind and easy to work with, in addition to his 3 person team. During the project you could easily reach him by text or email with questions. We asked him to add on countertops and sinks at the end of the project and he was able to accommodate us. He had great referrals for outside contractors and places to get tiles, sinks and granite. Everything turned out very nice and we are delighted.

Description of Work
In one bathroom, tub removed and shower installed, plus new flooring and counter. Kitchen, new flooring and backsplash. Small bath new flooring and new countertop.

Work Completed On 12/02/2019

09/19/2019

Steve W.

It was excellent! They did a really nice job. They were on time and professional. They were very pleasant to deal with, the owner and all of the staff.

Description of Work
They built a roof for my patio.

Category patios

Work Completed On 10/18/2018

Dan H.

I have used him multiple times over the past 20 years for extremely difficult jobs and I have been very happy with the services. He has a wide range of experience, very reasonable, knowledgeable, dependable, does what he says he will do and flexible. We will continue to hire him for projects in the future.

Description of Work
house remodeling, kitchen and bathroom

Work Completed On 09/18/2019

Amber K.

It was excellent. They're just reliable guys, polite, and hardworking.

Description of Work
They've done home renovation and remodeling and done some outdoor rock, improved the trail by gravel and rocks just to make it safe by the horses.

Category remodeling,pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

Scott A.

Experience has been extremely positive. He does a really good job. He is honest on what needs to be done. He does a really good job.

Description of Work
Been using them for the last 10 years on and off. Insulated the attic, built a shed, re-did the plumbing, re-roof house, repaired a leak in my chimney. Re-enforced the floor, added decking in my garage.

Category decks,insulation,plumbing,roofing,chimney repair,garage builders

Work Completed On 09/02/2019

05/18/2011

Gary C.

PJF's initial estimate was not the lowest but he matched the lowest bid with no cost overruns. Remodeling project started and ended exactly as promised without delays. PJF and its employees were punctual and arrived at approx. 8am every morning, worked, and cleaned up before I return home in the evening. During remodeling PJF kept the bathrooms organized and did a good job keeping the dust/debris from the rest of the house. PJF was informative on the progress of the remodel. PJF's work was detailed and of high quality. PJF competed all work specified in the contract. Overall PJF did an excellent job remodeling our bathrooms.

Description of Work
Complete remodel master and hallway bathrooms. PJF Enterprises provided bathtub, fan/light, shower door, and all incidental supplies. Materials we purchased separately: - All floor and bath surround tiles. - Light fixture, faucets, cabinets, marble counter tops, sink, and toilets. - Paint. - Skylight. Services performed by PJF Enterprises include: - Demolish and dispose of existing fixtures, flooring, cabinets, etc. - Tile bathroom floors, bath surrounds, and shower base in master bathroom. - Re-texture and repaint walls. - Install recess shelving in bath surrounds. - Install new fixtures, lighting, fan, cabinets, lighting, etc. - Vaulted master bathroom ceiling and insulate. - Install skylight in master bathroom. - Reframe both bathroom mirrors.

Work Completed On 04/08/2011

10/31/2008

Bonnie S.

Pete showed up to give us the estimate. He showed up right on time. He seemed knowledgeable and listened to us in what we wanted to do. We did get some other estimates, but Pete's estimate was the lowest. We decided to go with Pete, because I got the impression that he knew what he was doing and would do a good job. But we were a little hesitant to go with the lowest bid. Pete came to work everyday at the exact time we agreed upon...which was a wonderful surprise. We were quite concerned about dust and keeping things clean during the work. We have infant twins so that was VERY important to us. We were AMAZED at how clean they kept the work area. They taped off the area in which they were working and we were so surprised to not find dust after the first day when they did the demolition of the wall. They were done with the project in the exact time projected and came in right on budget. They did a beautiful job on our projects and I would hire them again in a second! In fact, we are planning another project at the beginning of the year and we will be calling them.

Description of Work
Pete and Bennie made a pass-through from our kitchen to dining room, built a travertine bar, and also did a remodel on a basement bathroom.

Category remodeling,pavers, gravel,home remodeling

12/28/2007

Linda H.

Peter Franklin was very easy to work with from the beginning of the project and through out the entire job. (We interviewed many contractors to find him.) Throughout the project we found Peter Franklin and his employees to be remarkably hard working, reliable, fast, and trustworthy. We are very pleased with the quality of the work.

Description of Work
An extensive and beautiful remodel of two bathrooms, including fixing water damage to the floor.

Category water damage restoration,home remodeling

FULL SERVICE RESIDENTIAL REMODELING SPECIALIZING IN KITCHEN AND BATH REMODELS, BASEMENT REMODELS, DECKS AND GAZEBOS, FULL HOUSE REMODELS INSIDE AND OUT.

Ask For Details