A A ALL CITY REPAIR

With Angi since May 2010

Good Guys Refrigeration

Serving the entire Coachella Valley! If you have vacation homes in either city ask about our Good+ Package. Palm Springs - (760) 475-9225 At Good Guys Refrigeration we know at times like these our customers health and safety come first. We are screening all our technicians to ensure no one sick will be entering our customers homes. We offer Same Day Service! We specialize in refrigeration repair and servicing. There is no job to big. We are a local family run business that has been providing exceptional customer service for the past 10 years. We work on all makes and models and offer a 1 year warranty on all repairs.

Offers by Good Guys Refrigeration on Angi
CARTER BROTHERS REFRIGERATOR REPAIR

BREAKING NEWS!! OUR FACTORY TRAINED SERVICE MEN ARE TAKING EXTRA AND ALL PRECAUTIONS DEALING WITH THIS TRAGIC CORONA VIRUS. EVERYONE IS PROPERLY MASKED AND DRESSED FOR YOUR UTMOST HEALTH AND SAFETY WHEN ENTERING YOUR HOME FOR SERVICE. WE WILL ALSO BE OFFERING DISCOUNTS FOR ANYONE THAT IS IN FINANCIAL NEED BECAUSE OF THIS TRAGIC SITUATION. We appreciate all of your consideration! FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS FOR 43 YEARS - FREE SERVICE CALL FOR REFRIGERATORS, FREEZERS AND WINE COOLERS ONLY - SENIOR DISCOUNT - SAME DAY SERVICE THERE ARE TRUCKS IN YOUR AREA NOW. Servicing all King county and Seattle areas. Discounts for Microsoft, Amazon, Police and Fire, Boeing.

Offers by CARTER BROTHERS REFRIGERATOR REPAIR on Angi
Superior Appliance Sales & Service Co

Please call rather than email. We are a licensed and bonded equipment specialist who is prepared to sell or service any major appliance you may desire or own, throughout the Eastside or Downtown area of Issaquah, Washington. Since 1982, our qualified appliance technicians have expertly serviced virtually all makes and models of appliances, new or used, brand name or otherwise. We do more than maintain appliances; we maintain our dedication to provide the best quality and superior service beyond the standard of excellence.

05/18/2017

jennifer M.

Repairman arrived on time and diagnosis and repair smoothly

Description of Work
new thermostat on refrigerator

01/05/2017

Bill H.

I filled out the form on his web site yesterday about noon. Greg called me back at about 4 pm yesterday to schedule an appointment. The appointment was for today between noon and 3 pm. He called at about 1 pm today to say he was on his way. He arrived before 1:30 pm. He looked at the washing machine and found that the water pump had gone out. He had one on his truck. He replaced the water pump and tested the machine and it no longer leaks. Greg was very prompt, courteous and professional. He knew right away what was wrong and fixed it. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Leaking washing machine.

12/26/2016

Dawn P.

Prompt response and attendance. Accurate diagnosis of problem. Ordered parts and returned next day to install as promised. Great service.

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair

04/04/2015

Steven F.

Our gas dryer was not heating. I went on the web site and put in a request last Friday night. I followed up with a phone call at 8:00 a.m. because we were leaving soon. They called and had an opening in the morning. The technician came within 60 minutes and fixed the dryer. Could not ask for better service.

Description of Work
Repaired my gas dryer

02/09/2015

Kadell M.

I liked that they were communicating through phone call and they followed through with what they said they were gonna do.

Description of Work
I used AA All City Repair.

02/17/2014

Leslie S.

My business will go elsewhere

Description of Work
Was incredibly hard to get ahold of, has several phone numbers & business names-affiliates to weed through. Called 8:55am, left voicemail. Called 2nd number listed at 9:00am, realized it was same voicemail greeting as 1st number, disconnected call. At 10am, still no response to my voicemail, so I redialed and voila` Greg answered the phone. When I explained my Maytag issue all was fine. When I explained that scheduling needed to happen after 4pm today, Greg cut me off in mid sentence gruffly stating he cant do "after 4" because his appointments come in blocks. After 4 not acceptable, closest thing he has is 2-6. I tried to explain I am freshly discharged from hospital after having surgery, my mate doesnt get home from work until 3:45...but all I got from ol grumpy was "2-6" I will take my business elsewhere, good luck to you.

01/06/2014

Wendell B.

Replaced ignition in my Amana oven. Very courteous

Description of Work
I used A A All City Repair.

11/14/2013

Curt G.

I called AA and they were out the next morning. Quickly assessed the problem. I thought it was the control board but it was only a wax switch and he had the part. I had expected a charge of over $500 based on conversations with another appliance repair service. He spent maybe 1/2 hour at the house. He was great.

Description of Work
Our Maytag Washer stopped spinning the clothes.

08/12/2013

Ashlie S.

He was very responsive. I called him Friday, he came out Saturday, even calling 20 minutes prior to arriving for a scheduled appointment. He diagnosed the problem and said he would check to see if the part was in – he did and came out same day. Worked quickly and fixed the problem. Very happy with the service.

Description of Work
He fixed our Whirlpool dryer.

04/15/2013

Julia D.

Our fridge was becoming less and less effective but the freezer still worked. I found this company online and filled out their online form. They called me back the next day and made an appointment to come by. Greg repaied the defroster quickly and neatly.

Description of Work
Quick repair of our fridge. Everything went smoothly.

A A ALL CITY REPAIR