Eco Clean

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2011

4.2

Eco-Clean is a Green Certified Eco-Friendly business. We offer an array of eco friendly cleaning services for residential homes and commercial businesses. You can book an appointment with our online booking system, or you may call/email anytime and our caring staff will help to book your appointment. Eco Clean Seattle offers customers state of the art Green Carpet Cleaning services along with Hardwood floor cleaning and refinishing, Tile and Grout Steam cleaning and Window washing etc. Additional emails - appt@ecocarpetandtile.com, ecoclean95@yahoo.com....

ADAMA PRESSURE WASHING

Pressure Washing

Reign City Property Maintenance

Reign City offers first-class exterior cleaning that includes: Windows, Gutters, Roof, Siding, Concrete, Decks and more. We also specialize in Moss and Algae treatment utilizing our state of the art Softwash* process. Since our founding, we have dedicated ourselves to providing the very best of what customer service has to offer. We aim to: Deliver a full complement of exterior cleaning and holiday lighting services. Offer the ease and convenience of a single source for all services. Provide superior quality, consistent results, and an exceptional customer experience. Relieve homeowners and commercial entities of these arduous tasks, allowing them to focus where it matters most – on their families and operating their businesses. * Softwash protects your home from harmful organic growth and bacteria while extending the life of your home.

WCV Windows Inc

We do vinyl windows and vinyl and hardi siding we are a small company low over head so we can keep costs down to you the customer while still providing great products and service I have over 30yrs experience my crews are all certified and trained pros we offer lifetime warranties and glass breakage warranty on top of that warranties are transferable to the next home owner we also have A rating with the BBB and A rating with Angie’s list we offer senior and military discounts give us a call text or email you won’t be sorry.

12/12/2017

Needed a carpet cleaning before selling the home. Did their job as promised.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

05/23/2017

So so. While I didn't check the entire roof to make sure it was clean, I did send up my drone to check the gutters, and they weren't clean. In fact, the downspout was clogged after they left. Tried calling and emailing several times post work, no response.

Description of Work
Roof and gutter cleaned

Category gutter cleaning

07/16/2016

He worked really hard to get out some stains from the carpet and it looked great afterward. Everything smelled good after the service as they did not use harsh chemicals.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning for 3 rooms.

04/27/2016

I wouldn't use them again. I just think the service they were selling was a farce I mean it was for my hardwood floors and I didn't notice anything different. They promised things and they didn't deliver.

Description of Work
I used Eco Clean for hardwood flooring sales, installation and refinishing services.

Category hardwood floor

07/29/2015

It was not a good job at all. The cost was very high. The quality of work was not good. They were responsive but I wasn't happy with their service.

Description of Work
I have used the services of Eco Clean.

04/06/2015

I had three rooms, but all the extras really added up. I added a stairs and some pet cleaning. So while they did a nice job, it ended up being more expensive even with the deal than other companies I have used.

Description of Work
cleaned carpets

02/14/2015

They did a good job but I wasn't that satisfied. They left some serious stains on the carpet.

Description of Work
They provided carpet cleaning.

02/04/2015

I did not use them, only because their machine broke down at the time. He was very nice and helpful. However, the machine was not able to work.

Description of Work
I purchased $99 for $200 Worth of Ultrasonic Blind Cleaning!

Category blind cleaning

11/11/2014

It went well the carpets where well done.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets

Category auto detailing,carpet cleaners

10/28/2014

Provider was prompt and performed as advertised.

Description of Work
Needed an antique couch cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners

Hardwood floor refinishing, blind, wood, metal, faux, air duct, dry, dryer vent, upholstery, plastic and green carpet cleaning, window washing, tile and grout restoration and sealing, allergy treatments, pet stain & pet odor removal.