Moisture issues in your basement can lead to major problems with your home and your health. This guide will go over both interior and exterior waterproofing methods to help you determine the best solution for your home.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Bellevue, WA
There are 41 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Bellevue
- Wu ConstructionIt went very well. Greg was a great guy. In the initial consultation we missed a wall that also needed a drain due to the crawl space, and his lovely crew came back and made it right. Greg was also always available to answer my many questions and made sure I was completely comfortable in the work. This is the first time I have had a dry basement as long as I have owned the house! I cant recommend highly enough
- Wu ConstructionOur experience with Wu Construction was awesome. We had water coming into our basement, gave them a call, and from consultation through installation, they were one of the most courteous and professional contractors we've dealt with. Their work is quality, prices competitive, and communication was excellent. Would recommend them to anyone with water issues
- Andy Construction LLCI did not end up using Andy for reasons outside of him but he would be the first person that I would use and call in the future.
- Andy Construction LLCWe got a bid from Andy Construction for water-issues in our crawlspace. Of the companies that I talked to about this issue - I thought Andy provided the most objective recommendation (though it costed lesser). Other companies were recommending a sump pump. Andy recommended addressing the source of the water (downspout drainage issue). We haven't yet gotten the work completed, but would recommend Andy Construction based on the bidding process
- Andy Construction LLCI have a 1906 cottage in N Seattle, with an old porous foundation. Water came into the basement for the first time in 20 years. Another contractor bid the job at $12,000 after 3 site visits and almost a month. Andy came out to the house the same day I talked to him, and estimated the same job at half that price. He followed up with questions, asked about making another visit, came out again and saw that the drainpipe was disconnected at the top of the area being flooded. 75% of the roof's water was pooling against the house. He found a ladder and fixed it and isn't charging me a dime. So, no French drain, no Delta drain, no foundation treatment, no 50' of trenching, no $$$. Andy was timely, reliable, did what he said, and knows his stuff. He was a great communicator, and I feel so so lucky to have found him
- Seattle Superior WaterproofingGalen is SUPER helpful! While unfortunately it was not work that his company could do because of how our house is structured, he took the time to evaluate what the cause of the leak was and whether or not it was foundation-issues or something else. Very thorough and if we do need something more appropriate for his company will definitely call again
- Spartan Services IncThe service was excellent. Enrique came in less than 24 hours from our call and about 24 hours before he was scheduled. We showed him the problem and he promptly fixed it. He sent a video to the mitigator who was then able to come out and assess other damage. He also pressure tested the pipe afterwards to demonstrate that the fix was definite. Thank you Enrique
- Mimos Remodeling LLCAllan did a kitchen remodel for us in our condo. He demo'd our old kitchen, and installed new vinyl flooring, cabinets, and countertops. A few highlights: 1) From the initial call, Allan was quick to respond with pricing, contract, scope of work, etc. We were very happy with how professional and reliable he was throughout the full project - scoping the work, assisting with material selection, to the actual remodel. 2) While onsite, I asked Allan to make other modifications to our condo that were out of scope. Allan was fair and reasonable, and we were quickly able to agree on a price for the additional work. Allan did not nickel and dime on every little adjustment, and it greatly improved the overall experience of working with Allan. 3) Allan is very customer focused. He gave insights and recommendations into materials, design choices, and solutions - and it was very helpful to have a trusted, professional opinion on different matters. He guided us with recommendations on flooring, layout changes, etc that was very helpful, and was clear in communicating the options without making me feel like he was trying to up-sell more work. I felt that Allan was truly wanting to help us create the kitchen we wanted and not pushing his own agenda. It was super helpful to have him propose different options as we weighed different factors (budget, utility, decor, etc) to make our selections. 4) The quality of work was excellent. Allan and his team are committed to doing a good job. When we pointed out areas that we were concerned about or anxious with, Allan made sure to always make any adjustments we asked for and made sure it was just to our liking. At the end of the day, we are very happy with how the project turned out. Our new kitchen looks amazing, and we would absolutely work with Allan and Mimos Remodeling again on future projects. Thank you Allan
- Wu ConstructionBetter than I could have asked for. They came up with a GREAT solution to my basement leaking issues (I had a river in my basement last winter) thus far this fall not a drop. His option was faster, cheaper and more effective than the other 3 companies i had bid the job. I could not be happier!
- Clean CrawlsChris arrived on time. After spending short time in crawl space of our rambler, Chris informed me that the job done in 2014 was holding up well. No evidence of pests or moistrue, no need for new vapor barrier or insulation for pipes. Appreciated his honest evaluation; no new job this time.
Basement Waterproofers in Bellevue
- Business Description:Let us keep your home safe, dry and level. Trusted and referred by thousands of NW homeowners, TerraFirma Foundation Systems are the experts in Foundation repair, Basement and Crawlspace waterproofing, Concrete Leveling and Seismic Retrofitting. Our service area covers Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia, Vancouver, Portland, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Salem, Eugene, Roseburg, Medford, and Ashland, as well as their surrounding areas. For a permanent fix, call TerraFirma todayRecent Review:They were very clean. They did the job and they were quick. They did what they said they gonna do.Carlos C.
- Business Description:Let us keep your home safe, dry and level. Trusted and referred by thousands of NW homeowners, TerraFirma Foundation Systems are the experts in Foundation repair, Basement and Crawlspace waterproofing, Concrete Leveling and Seismic Retrofitting. Our service area covers Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia, Vancouver, Portland, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Salem, Eugene, Roseburg, Medford, and Ashland, as well as their surrounding areas. For a permanent fix, call TerraFirma todayRecent Review:Great; competitive price, installation went great, friendly and responsive staff in person and officeAndrew M.
- Business Description:We specialize in crawl space and attic related services. Often times those areas of the home are neglected. We commonly find mold, rodent feces, drainage issues, infiltrated in insulation etc... Rats are a common occurrence in attics and crawlspaces and are often responsible for destroying furnace ducting, vapor barriers, insulation among other things. Crawl space Mold Treatment Crawl Space Inspection - FREE CleanUp Insulation Install/Removal Drainage & Sump Pumps Pest Control Rodent Exclus..Recent Review:Great, prompt, professional and friendly service. I would not hesitate to recommend to friends and family and hire again. Ray and his team are awesome.mark T.
- Business Description:We are not a big company that you have to go through all the phone calls. Owner Andy Zhang will be the one to answer the phone, provide you the bid, and supervise and inspect the work before finish. We are so confident in our work, quality, and over all experience that we don't need any money down. Our customers don't pay us anything until the work is done and customer is happy! For a house on the market, in most cases, we allow owner pay the full bill through escrow at closing. We pride ours..Recent Review:I did not end up using Andy for reasons outside of him but he would be the first person that I would use and call in the future.Jennifer H.
- Business Description:Wu Construction Inc, specializes in drainage and foundation systems construction and repair. Since our founding in 1983, we have successfully completed thousands of projects for homeowners and businesses throughout the Northwest. We are the best in our industry, and well regarded by our customers for our excellent service. We are lauded for our speedy responses to inquiries, our efficiency and the quality of our work.Recent Review:I am extremely happy with with Wu Construction! From start to finish it has been a very pleasant experience. First, I send a frantic email after heavy rains to which I received a quick and reassuring reply - on the weekend! Next Greg came out to quote, provided a good price and was able to get the work scheduled for me on the spot for only a week later. Thanks Greg! Today the technicians arrived right on time, were very professional and did an amazing job. I kept peaking outside to see what was happening and I could tell they were executing the work with great care and attention. The quality of the work exceeded my expectations. Also it was discovered midday that more work was needed than originally thought when one of my downspouts was unearthed full of roots. I appreciate that they were able to accommodate the additional work and still complete everything in one dayRachel W.
- Business Description:RTI Services is a construction company serving the greater Seattle area. We specialize in designing and building custom composite and PVC decks, as well as replacing old decking boards with composite/PVC. The owner has over 25 years of experience in the deck industry as an installer, foreman and sales/project manager. We explore every solution from the most cost effective fix to the highest end and most decorative projectsRecent Review:TJ and crew are a fantastic team. Great communication from start to finish. Safe and clean worksite setup and cleanup! I now have a beautiful skillfully constructed deck. They built two other decks in my neighborhood which is how I found them. I highly recommend them to anyone wants a smart dependable contractor.Susan L.
- Business Description:Af Affordable Restoration LLC, we are your local experts in water, mold and fire damage restoration as well as general remodel. We serve all of Snohomish, King, Pierce, and Thurston county and we offer free inspections. Call us today at (206) 355-8282 to schedule your free inspectionRecent Review:As far as I can tell they did a good job of removing the mold and drying out the area, but I can only see the above floor part not the crawl space. They did not remove the damaged, moldy siding on the exterior, but I believe they wanted me & my homeowners insurance to make an overall plan to do that part of the remediation before removing part of my siding. They could have provided more information in advance on how the process would go rather than spending so much effort 'making the sale.' Better communication and punctuality would have been appreciated. I don't know that cost of the service yet; I paid them $1000, which is my insurance deductible, and they submitted the rest of the bill to my insurance. I don't know yet if all will be coveredJackie E.
- Business Description:Angie's List Super Service Award winner 12-years Running! From quote to completion in as little as three days, and guaranteed to pass inspection the first time. Founded in 2001, we have completed over 70,000 jobs in the last 18 years. Clean Crawls is your go-to company for Crawl Space Cleaning and Insulation, Attic Cleaning and Insulation, Mold Remediation, Rodent Exclusion, Vapor Barrier Removal and Replacement, Prescriptive Air and Duct Sealing, and Affordable Payment Options. Clean Crawls ..Recent Review:It was excellent. Francisco and his team arrived at the prescribed time, set up everything to protect the house from any damage and did a great job cleaning up. They were on task all day. A carbon dioxide detector was installed as well. The insulation is up to code now. I was impressed by all the people involved and would recommend this company to othersCharlotte D.
- Business Description:Croach is a leader in pest control services specializing in elimination and management of pests including rodents, ants, spiders, termites, roaches, bees, and other stinging, flying, or crawling insects. We build lasting relationships with our customers to keep their homes protected and pest-free. The basis of our success is providing customers with a tailored, long-term pest control and prevention program. We create custom elimination, exclusion, and integrated pest management solutions spec..Recent Review:My son stepped on a yellowjacket nest in our backyard and was stung a number of times. I called Croach en route to the pediatrician to see when they could send someone out, and Clayton was at our house within the hour. He found and eliminated the nest before we got back home. I wish I could give Clayton C. and Croach ten stars! Top notch serviceBenjamin W.
- Business Description:As a locally owned and operated business, SEMCO Flooring Seattle offers over 30 years of experience. We provide you with excellent customer service, including a free proposal from a design specialist and priority customer benefit. SEMCO Flooring Seattle services both residential or commercial floors, wall surfaces, and interior and exterior floor resurfacing needs. We've added stylish, dependable and long-lasting floors and walls and have over 400 projects installed experience. We scrutinize ..Recent Review:(1) very good job. The process took 5 or 6 days, a different step each day; he wasn't skimping. One day was crack repair, which he probably could have skipped without me noticing. One step involved grinding material applied the previous day to make it smooth - this is laborious. (2) fair price. Kenji did a careful estimate, based on square footage and what was involved. A different contractor quoted me almost twice as much, $5K, after barely looking at the project. (3) hard to understand. Kenji is hard to understand, and I found the document/contract somewhat confusing. Maybe this keeps some customers away? If you're willing to live with that, he does good work at a good price. (4) professional. (4a) I wasn't sure what I wanted at the outset, and Kenji worked through that with me, provided options in the contract, and an updated contract when I requested a change. (4b) He was good about communicating timetable, and what the next steps were. He did need to start one day later than planned (to finish previous project, due to weather delay); that was fine with me, I had indicated I was flexibleTim H.
Deals in Bellevue for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Flooding is devastating for homeowners, but you need to act quick to minimize water damage and mold. Contact your insurance company, grab protective equipment, and follow this flood remediation checklist to restore your home after a flood.
There’s no worse feeling than seeing water in your basement. But a little prevention, from sealing to drainage, can help avoid a wet disaster. Learn the best ways to waterproof your basement, and which method is the right one for your home.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Clyde Hill
- Mercer Island
- Fall City
- Lake Forest Park
- Normandy Park
- Des Moines
waterproofing contractors in Bellevue
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Slate Construction4013 108th Ave E
- 1 Slate Construction
- A&D Construction Serv Inc14838 Jake Dr SE
- A+ Pest Control LLCPO Box 989
- AAA Renovation Pros LLC3201 SW Avalon Way #41
- Absolute Peek Tile1823 115th Ave NE
- Advanced Construction &Remodeling12218 4th Ave Ct E
- Affordable Restoration109 Washington Blvd
- All Construction Services Inc.12410 N.E. 24th St.
- All New Again1500 Industry St Suite 200
- All restoration solution12158 se 212th ct
- All Seasons Earthworks, LLCP.O. Box 1900
- ALLIANCE RESTORATION, INC7733 W Bostian Rd
- Allied Waterproofing & Drainage, Inc.4231 S 3rd Avenue
- Alpine Ridge Construction IncPO Box 410
- Alyn Murray Handyman Services14419 Greenwood Ave N 145
- American Crawlspace CleanoutsPO Box 2368
- American Waterproofing6113 44th Pl NE
- Andy Construction LLC2333 NE 94th St
- Aqueous Solutions Inc4585 S 134th Pl
- AR JOYCE REMODEL, INC.2922 21ST AVE S
- Artifex Construction4400 168th St SW
- Axis Custom Builders19318 29th Ave SE
- Azimuth Construction Group LLC607 south 301st street
Federal Way, Washington
- A&D Construction Serv Inc
- B-Dry LLC310 Junction Blvd
- Better Builders4800 California Ave SW
- Bevan's Inc.4320 196th St SW
- Black Diamond Blasting12237 14th Ave S
- BODINE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES, INC.6009 212th St SW
- Bogman Construction Services2400 NW 80th St # 314
- Bradford Building Company8210 Wayne Ave
- BuiltToBuildIt41615 May Creek Road
Gold Bar, Washington
- Burrows Asphalt12920 Juanita Dr NE
- BURROWS ASPHALT SEALING12920 JUANITA DR NE
- B-Dry LLC
- C&S Construction LLC3256 S. 360th St.
- Calmana Construction LLC.2100 S 260th St G102
Des Moines, Washington
- Cantrell Masonry Restoration & Construction9516 121st Ave NE .
Lake Stevens, Washington
- Carlisle Classic Homes7353 15th Ave NW
- Cascade Valley Construction12447 Military Rd
- Cavaliere Construction Co LLC1880 136th Pl NE
- Cazadores Painting LLCPO BOX 5013
Mercer Island, Washington
- CHEK Construction & Painting2621 E. 33rd Ave.
- CIRQUE BUILDING3400 36TH AVE W
- CJ NW Construction Inc834 NE 195th St
- Classic Insulation & Pest Control1404 Riverside Dr Suite C
Mount Vernon, Washington
- Clean Crawls9217 Aurora Ave N
- Clean Green Restoration120 State Avenue NE Ste 1460
- Clear View Construction LLC5230 16th Ave SW
- Combined Construction, Inc.4493 Russell Rd Ste G
- Complete Home Improvement and Repair22909 125th Ave SE
- Concrete Sealing Solutions, Inc.5420 Kitsap Way
- Cramer Construction Inc.P.O. Box 98496
- Crawl Pros109 S. 25th Street
- Croach8221 44th Ave W
- Crystal Clean Pressure Washing7724 40th st. w b
- CRYSTAL SODA BLAST12218 51st Pl S , WA
- Custom Plumbing and Home Remodeling19115 189th Pl NE
- custom pro restoration inc 6405 218th St SW unit 100-a
Mountlake Terrace, Washington
- Cutting Edge Construction Today LLC2818 NE 178th St
- C&S Construction LLC
- Dales Helping Hands1737 NW 56th St 602
- Diversified Crawlspace Services 12201 34th Ave E
- Divine By Design7811 148th Street Ct E
- DOCHNAHL CONSTRUCTION INC16442 SE RENTON ISSAQUAH RD
- Done Right Construction & Remodel Services9230 15th st. n.e
Lake Stevens, Washington
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- DR ConstructionP.O. Box 60064
- DreamCatcher Remodeling, Inc.14102 77TH AVE NE
- Dales Helping Hands
- E R Elite Remodeling LLC2011 Adams Ave
- EA Construction LLC14703 31st Ave NE
- Ed Heuss Co LLC5420 Kitsap Way
- Elect Disaster Recovery427 W Meeker St
- Ellisport Engineering, Inc.20501 81st Ave SW
- Emerald City Tile & Stone2024 172nd St SW Unit B
- Estate Renovations llc14915 38th Dr SE Unit O1131
- Estimable Construction LLC5608 239th St SW
Mountlake Terrace, Washington
- Excavators Northwest1416 NW 46th Street Ste 105-216
- Experience NorthwestPO Box 58494
- E R Elite Remodeling LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Harts Services3510 S Pine St
- HOMES NORTHWEST INC19626 133rd Ave SE
- Horizon Building Inc.8624 Pacific Ave.
- HORIZON HARDSCAPES & CONCRETE11925 11TH PL SW
- Howie's Home Improvement LLC3624 PHINNEY AVE N. APT 401
- Hampton Enterprise LLC