With Angi since April 2014

Valley Electric Inc providing service for Industrial, Commercial and Residential for both Washington and Idaho. -Convenience and availability -Credibility and experience -Reliability -Services, Products, Brands -Affordable price/payment options Call us today....

05/01/2017

kim P.

Valley Electric just replaced all of the outlets in my house. They were quick, clean, professional and affordable. I also needed to update my electrical box. Their bid came in much lower and I’m happy to have them come back and do it.

Description of Work
Replace outlets Update Electrical Box

12/15/2015

Megan L.

09/23/2015

Muriel H.

Description of Work
They were supposed to change a light from a dimmer switch to a regular switch in a bedroom.

01/07/2014

Charlene D.

Went great - cost was lower than I anticipated!

Description of Work
Installed more electrical outlets, added dimmer switch to kitchen.

01/07/2013

Tena M.

I contacted the business. They had a technician here within the hour. He found the issue very quickly which proved to me that they are very knowledgeable. He fixed the issue, cleaned up his mess and left. I am very pleased with the quality of the work and the punctuality.

Description of Work
We had an issue with some outlets losing power. The technician quickly found the issue and resolved it very quickly. They were also very responsive and provided service the same day.

With Angi since April 2014