Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Asotin, WA
There are 1 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Asotin
- Patriot Paving LLCEthan and his crew put in a concrete patio for our backyard and sealed our driveway. They were punctual, professional and cleaned up after themselves. I am more than pleased with the work! Delivered on time and for the quoted price! Great experience!
- All Concrete Surfaces LLCWe selected All Concrete Surfaces (ACS), Richard Fredrickson's company after reviewing comments in both Angie's List and Consumers Checkbook. These previous very positive comments from both sources were accurate in respect to Rich's pricing, performance,and work product. Based on our first consultation with Rich and his positive innovative thinking, we expanded our scope from a driveway repair originally required to handle our water problem to our realization we needed to replace the entire driveway plus add a rear walkway. Calling Rich back for a second consultation and in consideration of our thinking, Rich suggested designs beyond our limited thinking. For the driveway he suggested a petite cross driveway drain for a positive water removal system and rather than a patchwork rear walkway suggested replacing both original cement pads with an integrated walkway including a step replacing a wood scab-on step, far improving the original troublesome path and our narrow ideas. in addition, our side graveled parking area contained a huge rock (calculated at 2&1/2 tons), which Rich was able to remove and place on a side planting area. This chore, which Rich gladly completed for us at no additional cost, allowed us to do a proper re-sculpting of the side area. At no time did Rich try to oversell us or promote an expanded project; Rich just offered his professional judgment in accomplishing our needs. We could not be more pleased at the outcome and strongly recommend ACS for any concrete work. To summarize: 1. A man of his word, for instance does what he says he will do. 2. Shows up on time 3. Works the entire time he is on the job 4. Does beautiful work ? end product shows quality work 5. Clean work site 6. Professional and polite work crew 7. Works long workdays to get the job done 8. Has innovative ideas; greatly improved on original job request 9. Easy to talk to and listens wel
- Kincaid ConcreteWork went very well, very quickly and professional. Very busy man, so often had to leave a message, but always got back to me as soon as he could. Very happy with the work and definitely would use him again and have referred him to friends.
- Wiggins ConstructionGreat! Scott did a quality job and was very easy to work with. The best part was that he was very clear in his pricing, itemizing every invoice and reviewing it with us before every payment that was due.
- W. A. Morris Construction, Inc.Wayne is awesome, personable and did very professional work with attention to detail. Both areas needed to be cleared of sod and vegetation and he agreed to haul it away for no extra charge. For the slab, the frost line footer looked like it had been carved out with a laser, appropriate re-bar was added and pouring and finishing went exactly as planned and scheduled. After reviewing the shed plans, he got J-Bolts in "spot-on" locations avoiding vertical studs and doors. The exposed pea-gravel pad for the Gazebo turned out fabulous with perfect drainage. (which wasn't easy to do because he had to match one edge to an existing pad that was already close to grade). Both pads were completed in about a week with only his single sidekick - Dakota (Both Wayne and Dakota can play a mean banjo and entertained us while the concrete was setting up enough to finish :-). We were extremely pleased with the experience and feel lucky to have found Wayne to do the work. Highly recommended
- BROTHERS CONCRETE CUTTINGIt went very well overall, after a scheduling problem. One of their jobs went over a day and they neglected to inform us that they would not be their on the scheduled date. After an hour of waiting I called and OOPS, sorry we messed up. I insisted that they come out the next day, and they did, on time
- Stone By Stone Construction LLC.We own a second home in Sunriver, OR. In December temperatures dipped into the minus 20?s and we had multiple pipes freeze and break. The resulting water damage was significant. Wood floors were ruined, drywall was damaged, kitchen cabinets were damaged, sub-floors and insulation were rendered useless. Lots of cleanup and repair was needed. We live a fair distance from Sunriver and so began a remote search for a solution to our problems. A friend recommended Peter Warnke at Stone by Stone Construction. Right from the beginning we were impressed with Peter; our initial conversations with him made it apparent that he was able to assess the situation accurately and clearly understood the scope of the project. He offered thoughtful suggestions, clever design ideas, and practical solutions to some of our trickiest issues. Peter executed his repairs with a meticulous thoughtfulness that is downright rare these days. His attention to detail was so thorough, so exact, it was almost as though he approached the project as if it were his very own. We felt completely comfortable entrusting our home to him when we could not be there. His communication throughout the project was spot-on. He listened carefully to our wants and needs and made sure he understood material choices and design requests, etc. The quality of his work is outstanding, plain and simple ? no shortcuts or patch jobs, down to even the smallest detail. And to top it all off Peter went above and beyond the call of duty in dealing with our insurance company. Because of our remote location, he offered to meet with the claims adjuster and communicate with the insurance company on our behalf. All in all, we couldn?t be happier with Peter and couldn?t recommend him highly enough. If you want a trustworthy, thoughtful contractor who consistently delivers quality work in a timely manner, Peter is your guy
- SPARKS CONSTRUCTION,LLCFirst off, let me state that Robert and the Sparks Crew had an hour travel time to my home where the work was to be done. Robert started out by being on time for the estimate (I am a stickler for contractors showing up on time and on the day they are supposed to do work) and was always working on the chosen days. We had a bathroom put into vacation house family room. No small task since all the utilities were on the other side of the house. Robert supplied a detailed estimate, and a explanation of the work to be performed. We had some questions on cost for certain items and Robert explained things very well and worked with us on different options to save money. The crew came and went over the time that the work was performed. They cleaned up after their work and respected our wishes as to locking up, lights on and off etc. The sparks attention to detail was fantastic. Concrete work had to be matched, carpet pulled up and put back, doors painted to match, all the little things that seperate a contractor from a professional contractor. Sparks finish work was spot on, they cleaned up after the job was done and didn't bat an eye at the few requests we had on our punch list. Simply put: Sparks was a fantastic contractor with a crew that really cares about their work. I will be using them for a deck this year and an entire remodel in the following year or two
- MJW ServicesAll work went well. The weather caused delays but never the workers. They listened to what we wanted and then brought back designs within our budget. They worked well with our desires to change things at the last minute. They talked us through what the changes would mean to the design and the extra cost and time
- Speedy Angeles Concrete LLCGreat work - very quick and professional - we had considered doing this ourselves (after all, it was only a pump shed and antenna tower base - nothing fancy). After watching the guys work - we are SO glad we didn't try to save a few dollars and do it ourselves
Concrete Repair Contractors in Asotin
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business with locations in Spokane, Greater Seattle, Tri-Cities and East Wenatchee WA. Our company's main office is in East Wenatchee, WA. We have been in business since 2011, our contractor license is #1855s**854dq we are fully insured (1,000,000) and bonded (12,000) and carry all the appropriate insurances to work on your property without any liability to you. 1855slabjacks polyurethane injection SlabJacking is far superior to last centuries Mudjacking. Le..Recent Review:The service was great. The guys were prompt, very nice and cleaned up very well when finished. I would hire them again. The only thing was the cost was a little high in my opinion, but financing was easy.Deb G.
- Business Description:Wiggins Construction is licensed, bonded, and insured in the State of Washington specializing in home additions, kitchen and bathroom remodels, poll barns, custom mill work, and portable sawmill.Recent Review:Great! Scott did a quality job and was very easy to work with. The best part was that he was very clear in his pricing, itemizing every invoice and reviewing it with us before every payment that was due.Pam L.
- Business Description:TL Concrete (Tech Lightweight Concrete) is a professional concrete service company. We are located in Milton, WA and serve all areas within 75 miles. We serve both residential and commercial clients. At TL Concrete we strive to provide customers with a convenient, quality concrete construction service. We offer top-notch concrete services including gypsum concrete, lightweight concrete, radiant heat topping, concrete floor finishing, concrete stamping, decorative concrete, concrete staining a..
- Business Description:Additional phone - (509) 667-7000, (509) 387-7603. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business Description:We teardown, transport, and setup new and used Manufactured/Mobile Homes and Park Model RVs throughout WA, OR, ID, MT. We also do site preparation and mobile home repairs. Locally owned and operated since 1992
- Business Description:Asher’s Asphalt & Seal coating is a company, whose purpose is to offer our customers with the highest quality products and services at a competitive price From Seal coating, Parking Lot Striping, Asphalt Repair, Infrared Asphalt Repair, Extruded Curbs, Parking Lot Stenciling, Marking
- Business Description:We have two full time employees and four part time people. We utilize subcontractors for plumbing, HVAC, electrical, and new exterior envelope construction (we self perform repair of exterior envelope: siding, roofing, windows, et al). Payment for Handyman repair is due upon completion of work. Renovation work is on 2 week billing cycle and new construction on monthly cycle - on approved ability to pay. Payment is by check, cash or bank wire transfer. Discounts available for Rental Associat..
- Business Description:After working in the business for 7 years and obtaining a bachelors degree in landscape architecture, Pedro Garcia chose to build his own company . With the help of his wife, Mandolyn, 2 older brothers, Adrian and Eleazar, and a close family friend, Jessen Jene Buste, the adventure began in March of 2011 in the state of Idaho. Advanced Landscape Design & Construction (ALDC) is a company that is family owned and committed to the ideals of strong ethics and personal attention to every customer..
- Business Description:30 years experience. Residential and business.Recent Review:We called Mr. Gill for an estimate and were pleased with both the estimate and the ideas he had for our sidewalk. It was not the easiest area due to grade problems around house. He recommended a small retaining wall to prevent water from running towards house. He had some difficulty fitting us in between other jobs and weather issues but when they did get to us, it went fast. They were very professional. One day they came and leveled areas and set forms for pouring concrete. Next day they were here and began pouring. They took every precaution to not damage our existing lawn and road. They covered the concrete to protect against cold. Mr. Gill came by and checked on it the next few days and then his crew arrived to remove all covers and finish cleanup. The results were wonderful. I waited to write this review so I could better tell you how the sidewalk has weathered the winter. It was an exceptionally cold winter. The melting snow never pooled against house but ran off towards lawn. Shovel snow was easy. Rain just washes away and does not pool either. It was sloped perfectly. Mr. Gill also came back later and checked on the pour to see that is was ok. Now it is April and the sidewalk is beautiful. It has added to the comfort of getting around our yard and is going to be a great asset to our home's value. We now have an 8' wide sidewalk that will allow us to move around easily and to barbeque, etc. I would highly recommend Mr. Gill and his crew and would use them again in any future jobs we might have. <br /Tod H.
- Business Description:HPP LLC is a property preservation company.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Asotin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Concrete Sawing Co Inc16119 SE Evelyn St
Clackamas, Oregon 97015
- Concrete Sawing Co Inc
- Frostad's Construction311 N Tukanon
Walla Walla, Washington 99362
- Frostad's Construction
- Gill Concrete & Masonry DesignPO BOX 10355
Yakima, Washington 98909
- Gill Concrete & Masonry Design
- JBC Group Solutions IncPO Box 496
Clackamas, Oregon 97015
- JBC Group Solutions Inc
- SlabJack Geotechnical630 Valley Mall Pkwy
East Wenatchee, Washington 98802
- SlabJack Geotechnical
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC7959 N 15th Street
Dalton Gardens, Idaho 83815
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC