You might want to save energy and money by flipping off your circuit breakers while you’re on vacation, but should you? Turns out, there may be better ways. Here’s what you need to know about turning off circuit breakers over vacation.
Get matched with top Electricians in Kamiah, ID
There are 4 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Kamiah
- Compass Electric LLCOur home has a claustrophobic crawl space, tiny attic, decades of nonsensical remodels from DIYers, and pests. It's a nightmare for contractors who want to nudge our house towards being up to code. Jamie and Ashley did an incredible job despite all that, with good looking wire pulls that required very little cutting into walls and new breakers. The pulls were incredibly difficult, requiring some wires to be pulled through the tight attic, through the low crawlspace, and sometimes both. One particular pull was inaccessible except through the attic first to get the wire to the kitchen and then the crawlspace to get it to the particular corner of the kitchen we needed. They adapted to surprise challenges and requests we forgot to include with our original bid and were also able to fix some huge annoyances while they were at it. For example, there's a 20 amp breaker in our home that 1/2 of the ground floor is on, they were able to break off our new outlets into their own breakers to carry the load of new appliances. It was a real problem since our fridge, wifi, lights, microwave, and a ton of other outlets were on the same breaker before. As these surprises popped up, Jamie let me know it would increase the total invoice and asked if it was okay before proceeding. Compass will be my first choice the next time I need some electrical work done on my (difficult) home
- Cheetah ElectricDanai was incredibly helpful, and showed a bit of resourcefulness in getting us scheduled for an emergency assessment/remediation of some pretty ugly wiring in our home. It's the busiest time of year, and she was able to get us in in a pinch, and the technicians that performed the assessment/evaluation were professional. I've had Cheetah out to our house a few times now, and they've always been this way; honest, punctual, professional, and friendly. 10/10 would recommend
- Top Notch ElectricIt was perfect, Rich was on time and work was completed in a timely manner. The work product was well done. I will definitely hire top notch for all my future electrical needs.🤓👍
- New Revelation TechnologyGreat. Company came out and performed all the work to above standards, were polite and detailed what they were doing prior to start. In my eyes the company went above and beyond. Would use this company again for future electrical needs. Highly recommend.
- Cook Electric LLCI’ve been working with Blake for years now. He’s fantastic! Always professional and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him!
- Cook Electric LLCCook Electric is wonderful. I highly recommend this business for any and all electrical needs. Blake was on time, located the issues quickly and was quick to repair. The cost was very reasonable and we will definitely use Cook Electric in the future.
- Cook Electric LLCWas booked out a few weeks but once work was done it was done quickly and right. Answered all our questions even weeks after work was done. Will use again.
- Unique BuildersEverything went very good,The contractor is very knowledgeable,hard working,trustworthy, and a joy to be around.Unique builders charge very fair rates and it felt like we actually got more work done then what we had to pay for...top notch builder all the way!!We will definitely call him back..very nice man
- Cook Electric LLCPerfect. Blake was out within 30 minutes of my call. The work took maybe 15 minutes, so he gave me a price break on his service call fee. Would call again for any electrical needs!
- PETRUZZELLI ELECTRIC LLCWe were so pleased with service & work completed on relocating light fixture that we called back for ceiling fan install. Service was professional, responsive, & pricing was very reasonable (2 separate service calls). Would definitely recommend this company!
Electricians in Kamiah
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:For 42 years, Mike’s Mechanical has been committed to taking care of the Lewis/Clark Valley’s comfort needs. What started out as a small HVAC service and install company, has grown to include electrical and plumbing for residential and commercial properties. The one thing that hasn’t changed in 40 years is Mike’s commitment to quality. Contact Mike's Mechanical for your furnace, air conditioner, electrical, or plumbing projects. LICENSE #: C79366. ADDITIONAL PHONE#: (208)476-4662Recent Review:All in home systems checked and serviced as needed. Lub, oil, filter etc. so to speak. Mike’s field service crew are first rate. I have had them replace motors, check outside A/C equipment etc. All well done for good price. Also plumbing work (drain line); replace a section of water service line etc. All around home mechanical serviceC A.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroomJeanne & Temple B.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NOAshit S.
- Business Description:We are a full service exterior remodeling company.
- Business Description:Manufacture and distributor of Fiber Optic Cables, Cable and Connectors for Broadcast TV , Radio, and communication industries.
- Business Description:Small, locally owned and operated company. #service, install and repair for all low voltage needs. Payment due upon project completion. For large jobs, our company policy is to collect 50% down payment upon signing
- Business Description:Quality Heating, A/C and Electric has a fully licensed and insured staff to provide service and installation of all your heating A/C and Electrical needs. Full Line Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Rewiring a home—new or old—is a dangerous job. Whether you’re adding a few new outlets or replacing all the wiring in an old home, it requires professional help. Find out the cost to rewire a house, from permitting and inspections to cleanup.
Circuit breaker boxes give you the electricity you want and the safety you need in your home at the convenience of a switch. This guide will give you a comprehensive view of everything you need to know about your breaker box.
Find Electricians in
- Clearwater County
Electricians in Kamiah
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Electrical SolutionsPO Box 2401
- Electrical Solutions
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah
- Landmark Home Warranty
- Mike's Mechanical1005 WARNER AVE
- Mike's Mechanical
- QUALITY HEATING, A/C & ELECTRIC106 HIGHWAY 95 N
- QUALITY HEATING, A/C & ELECTRIC
- ROBERTS ELECTRIC INC804 S 4TH AVE
- ROBERTS ELECTRIC INC
- Valley Electric Inc613 Bryden Ave
- Valley Electric Inc
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100