Understanding how to care for your siding is important. We’ve created a list of ways to clean and maintain your siding to make it last for decades to come.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Waynesboro, VA
There are 5 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Waynesboro
- Lonestar Siding & WindowsThe crew was top of the line. They arrived every day on the dot and I never had to worry if they understood the mission. They came in at 8 but my dogs and I slept until 9 or 10. This crew knew all the details and were very skilled in doing the work. It was a case of complete trust. They.Cleaned up after themselves every day. They put everything back in place. They could not have been any better. When I wanted to remove an eyesore kerosene tank, they even loaded that on the recipient's truck for me. The resulting house is gorgeous!You can feel safe if they are doing the job that your house will be in good hands. Normally after contractors have invaded your life for 3 weeks you are glad to see them go. We were glad to see them finish our now beautiful house, but we were also sad to see them go. While they were here they were so helpful that If I had 100 houses that needed windows, doors, and siding they would get the job every time. LONESTAR Windows and siding is the way to go for quality work and no baby sitting required! A full A++
- Valley RoofingValley Roofing puts quality first. They transformed our aging and uninteresting 90 year old farmhouse into a stunning residence that must be seen to be appreciated (drive by 40 E Weaver Av in Harrisonburg). They don't advertise themselves as exterior home designers but the decisions we made together (and Alan is very patient and thoughtful) resulted in an exterior that literally transformed our house into a home we are proud of. The work they did along with the materials and colors we chose together are very harmonious with the age of the house. Nothing looks added on. Their work is not cheap but they present excellent value: Our home is worth a lot more now than when they began their work. Highly recommended! Our friends are already working with them on a roofing project. Thanks
- Valley RoofingWithin several days notice, Alan Martin arrived at an agreed upon time to evaluate roofing related problems at my new home. Later that day he presented me with a detailed estimate and work proposal. I agreed to his proposal several days later, and work-3 days-commenced about two weeks later. A prior home inspection report had suggested the roofing related defects of the home were a crucial and likely expensive item that needed to be dealt with. Valley Roofing patiently explained their approach and the negatives including shingles immanently coming loose, and eventual water damage to the basement from inadequate drain spouts if corrective work weren't to be done. Also, suggested the positive of money saving gutter covers-less need for annual cleaning. With work now completed my home faces fewer risks, and it looks great. At least the roofing portion. I unreservedly recommend Alan Martin and his firm Valley Roofing. Pete Johnsto
- CWD Construction IncorporatedWe worked together on scheduling. I was in no hurry so he fit me in and it worked out great.
- Buffalo Gap Home Improvement IncThey went above and beyond the contract, when they saw something wrong they would fix it. Their work ethic was great, and they didn't take their time.
- Exterior SolutionsHe did an excellent job. The door was a perfect fit. I am really happy with him. Everything was perfect.
- CWD Construction IncorporatedFirst and foremost Customer Satisfaction is of primary importance to Mr. Dennison and his staff. The quality of work is second to none and the smallest detail was performed as if it were their house they were working on. From the first meeting Mr. Dennison and Mr. Branch were courteous, professional and efficient. They provided an accurate and detailed estimate as well as answering any questions I had in a clear and concise manner. They gave suggestions and advice in matters that I may not have considered and each day prior to their leaving, the work area was clean and orderly. All in all it has been the most positive experience I've had in a project completed at my residence
- DAVENPORT INSULATIONThe unskilled crew wrapping my house did $7,000 damage to my new standing-seam metal roof in the process of wrapping the wood trim on my 96-year-old farm house. The foreman spoke English, the rest of the crew did not. Workmanship was only so-so. This work was done in 2018. The crew insulating my garage used small-gauge staples, like you would use in an office, to put up the batts and fire retardant film. Many of the staples are falling out onto the floor. The fire retardant film sags and looks bad, and has numerous wrinkles and several holes. They should have used cap staples to put up the fire retardant film, but did not. The crew was semi-skilled at best. I am having to go back and shoot the film with cap staples myself to keep the film from falling down. Very disappointed in their workmanship
- Exterior SolutionsThey went well and it was mostly a good interaction. I thought that their customer service was very good. Their quality was well done too and I was all the way more pleased with the quality than the other things. They were good and I would recommend them.
- Jerry's Roofing & Home ProjectsTerrible job. Work was never completed. Our metal roof is a splotchy mess. One entire side of the front hasn't even been painted, though Jerry assured us (months ago) that he had every intention of finishing the work. Some of the patching was, according to another company we have since hired (Valley Roofing), done with the wrong materials and was poorly used. Jerry told us he was experienced in working with Hardie Plank. They weren't. I had to fire them after they'd laughably mangled one side of the house. Take a look at a few of the photographs we took of their work. A couple of people (whom we didn't even know!) stopped by over the course of several evenings to tell us how poorly Jerry's work was going. We had five highly reputable contractors inspect the job and they uniformly told us that the quality of the work was completely unacceptable. Padgett Window and Door (who took over on the siding and did an excellent job) showed us that the siding that Jerry had installed would over the course of a year or so most likely FALL OFF the side of the house. I could go on and on, but I'll conclude by imploring you not to hire these people. You will forever regret it if you do. We hired them, believe it or not, on the recommendation of a friend, but were shocked at how terrible their work soon proved to be
Siding Contractors in Waynesboro
- Business Description:Paramount Builders is the East Coast’s premier home improvement replacement products company. We are proud to be “Improving our Community, One Home at a Time”. As a company, our goal is to establish the highest standard of excellence and integrity for our industry in our market and beyond. The cornerstone of our excellence is our products. We use only the absolute finest materials made. At Paramount Builders we are not just selling windows, siding, roofing and doors. We are selling our famil..Recent Review:Paramount couldn't get the bill to us in a timely fashion. I called them and they would only speak to my husband - even though we both filled out the paper work and met with them as a couple. Do they understand it is 2020? What a chauvinistic company. My female money will spend elsewhere. Their work is overshadowed by their crappy customer service. HorribleEvalynn M.
- Business Description:Our goal is to provide a roofing system for your home that will protect you for life. We achieve this by looking at the uniqueness of each situation and finding the best possible solution. Our extensive portfolio of satisfied customers is a testament to these goals. We look forward to the changes that are a part of the history yet to be made. We anticipate the future with an understanding that god has been a major part of building this company & that He will be the foundation of our future su..Recent Review:Excellent company. From the sales associate, Lowell, to the crew, Henry and Raphael: everyone was very professional and respectful. Lowell explained what I needed and didn't try to sell me on work I didn't want. The crew did an excellent job installing the gutters and even removed and installed a small rain gutter and barrel to the shed at back of property. I will definitely hire Valley Roofing when it comes time for a new roofSandra I.
- Business Description:Blue Ridge Exterior Cleaning is Central Virginia's only full time roof cleaning company offering both residential and commercial cleaning. Along with our low pressure roof cleaning we offer many other exterior cleaning services using both low and high pressure. We also have hot water which can remove gum from sidewalks and clean those nasty grease and oil stains. Cold water machines can't do thatRecent Review:This company is excellent. Work was done in a very expedient fashion. The quality of the work was exceptional. Everything went very smoothly and exactly as promised (customer service much better than other similar companies in Waynesboro VA). I would highly recommend this companyTara R.
- Business Description:Absolute Construction has was created Thirty years ago but has been launched into service for twenty years strong and is still growing. We provide all over service, from the simplest fixes to full home builds and remodels Absolute Construction does it all. We take the time to sit down and go over every possible need and want a customer has. We believe that true personal touches make the difference and changes a good experience to an amazing experience. Every builder/ worker affiliated with Ab..Recent Review:In all honesty I would definitely hire Absolute Construction again. They made it very easy and simple. With my project I had a limited amount of money I could use because I was turning the apartment into a rental space. Absolute Construction went above and beyond to make sure my job was completed and they hooked me up on the price because they knew I was on a very limited budget. I will be calling them againEric M.
- Business Description:Energy Windows LLC, Save Money on Utility Bills with Energy Efficient Windows, 18 years experience. #HomeOfThe40DollarTriplePaneUp-Grade #ShanadoahVally #DavidUdstuen #EnergyWindows #LowEandArgonGasRecent Review:We had David come out and my wife explained that we wanted to replace the old windows with new ones that had blinds in them as well as a couple of doors. He provided use with copies of his notes which had an estimated cost. He then came back a week later and all of the sudden his estimate was not for windows with blinds and the cost today increased approximately 28% because he said that he had only made notes and that blinds in the windows were not in his original estimate. When asked about the other estimates to replace some doors David said "there is no reason for you to be confrontational and I am leaving and can't help youPatrick J.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated business with 25 years experience. We aim to provide the highest quality of service along with the highest quality product. Owner present on every job. We are not only experienced but also a Resnet Certified Energy Smart Contractor and Certified Resnet Home Energy Survey Professional company which allows Albemarle Siding & Windows LLC to make recommendations to local homeowners that benefit the individual needs of each and every individual homeowner. Additional ..Recent Review:In the summer of 2019 I hired Albemarle Siding & Windows to replace all the siding on my home and all the windows. They nicely arranged for new gutters as well. They did a prompt, professional, and very fine job. The gutters were installed by another party and he did an excellent job. However, when I asked them to come back and install shutters and fix a hole in the siding that my lawn care contractor had made, they abandoned me. I sent e-mail to tell them I wanted the shutters, and Mr. Orrock wrote back and quoted a price. I then approved and asked them to come and do it. While I was waiting on that, the lawn guy put a hole in the siding. I wrote to Mr. Orrock again and asked him to repair it. A month or two went by without a word, so I called and was promised a call back, but it never came. The e-mail approving the shutters is dated 11 September and the one asking for the repair is dated 9 October. I placed a phone call after that, but the only response has been silence. Evidently they handle the big items well but not the little ones, and they've turned their back to meDale B.
- Business Description:Serving the Mt Crawford, Virginia area by providing acoustic ceiling installation, drywall installation, siding installation, installing shutters, exterior painting, fireplace installation, fireplace mantel installation, garage door installation, gutter installation, gutter protection services, interior painting, insulation installation, shower enclosure installation, bathroom hardware installation, radiant barrier installation and shelving storage systems installation. Local Relationships. N..Recent Review:The unskilled crew wrapping my house did $7,000 damage to my new standing-seam metal roof in the process of wrapping the wood trim on my 96-year-old farm house. The foreman spoke English, the rest of the crew did not. Workmanship was only so-so. This work was done in 2018. The crew insulating my garage used small-gauge staples, like you would use in an office, to put up the batts and fire retardant film. Many of the staples are falling out onto the floor. The fire retardant film sags and looks bad, and has numerous wrinkles and several holes. They should have used cap staples to put up the fire retardant film, but did not. The crew was semi-skilled at best. I am having to go back and shoot the film with cap staples myself to keep the film from falling down. Very disappointed in their workmanshipRichard J.
- Business Description:Corbett's Custom Carpentry was recently established in 2007. Owner Mike Corbett has over 25 years of experience in the construction & remodeling business. He has a knowledge of most all new products available for your next project. We will work with you to determine the right products and designs for your next project. When contacting us you can be assured of a fair quote and a timely response on the work we will be performingRecent Review:I found this contractor to be frustratingly unresponsive to multiple phone message and to requests for an estimate sent via the Angies List website. I have since moved on to another company that returned my call promptly. Perhaps this is a dated listing for someone who is no longer in business. In any case, I had no luck getting in contact with himDouglas P.
- Business Description:Quality Expectations is a local company with attention to every detail. We believe in getting the job done right the first time no matter how small or large. The company is both female and veteran owned and welcome the opportunity to address your household needs. Additional Contact: Cynthia ChavezRecent Review:This guy Darryl is a character, will NEVER use his company again. He will start out very friendly and professional to suck you in and convince you that you are getting a QUALITY EXPECTATION. He does not do all the work himself, contract out certain things (plumbing and drywall, which were good). The work Darryl did was horrible, made many mistakes when building my bar, the framing was off, had to redo it three different times, he did know how to read the plans done by HomeDepot, had to order several additional pieces because he kept messing up, and kept canceling on appointment date, took 3 months. The counter top company had to put in 30 shims to get the counter top leveled. He pretended to know my designer at the HomeDepot and assured that he had worked with her before, which was a lie. To start the job he wanted 50% deposit to start, each time he came to work, he wanted another 50% of the 50%. Also he punched a hole in the waterline, which cause a leak and molded developed behind the bar. NEVER AGAINTirzsha C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Vinyl log siding costs vary. But this economical option is more durable than wood, doesn’t require staining, and can transform a house to give it a rustic cabin-like charm.
Board and batten siding is a popular design choice that adds visual interest on otherwise blank walls. Vertical strips of wood create a textured, rustic look. We examine the factors affecting the cost of board and batten siding near you.
Find siding contractors in
- Stuarts Draft
- Mount Sidney
- Weyers Cave
- North Garden
- Port Republic
- Free Union
- Steeles Tavern
- Mount Crawford
- Penn Laird
siding contractors in Waynesboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BABER ENTERPRISES310 Parkersburg Tpke
- Blue Ridge Exterior Cleaning200 W. 12th St. Suite C-21
- Blue Ridge Roofing Inc1009 Linden Ave
- BRAGG CONSTRUCTION INC57 HARRISTON RD
- Brian W Alexander Home Maintenance and Repair47 W 18th St
Front Royal, Virginia
- BUSY BEE II POWER WASHING1505 N DELPHINE AVE
- BABER ENTERPRISES
- Eli home improvements PO Box 163
- Eli home improvements
- One Day At A Time41 Corey Hill Lane
- One Day At A Time
- Quality Expectations LLCPOBox 678
- Quality Expectations LLC
- R Parker Construction Company LLC2964 Cherokee Tr
- R Parker Construction Company LLC
- SHANNON REALTY & LAND CO8511 MANASSAS DR
- South River Contracting135 Spring Crest Ln Apt 107
- Stefan Home Service5901 Sheraton Cir.
- Strange Construction39 Waldrop Rd
- Stump & Sons Construction2103 Jeremy Creek Rd
- Window World of Central Valley801 W Broad St Ste D
- Window World of Central Valley