The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Waynesboro, VA
There are 4 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Waynesboro
- Affordable PavingIt went amazing. They showed up on time. The pricing was great. The quality of work is wonderful. I can’t say enough about how impressed I am. Fonda Churchville Va
- Affordable PavingFreddie was very nice and the crew were very professional and super nice. They worked very hard and did a nice job recapping our driveway. They were here when they said they'd be here.
- B & S CONTRACTING INCThey originally paved my driveway several years earlier and returned, at my request, to deal with some settling of the ground. The settling was not their fault. It was due to the home site being on a hill and the driveway being built on backfill. They repaved the front half of my driveway and so far (4 years later) it still looks great! They are a major contractor for paving Virginia highways. Very professional. I recommend them highly
- B H Hepler Trucking & PavingHe ran into some unforeseen difficulties during the work, but he did good work. The driveway looks great. His pricing was extremely reasonable prior to the unforeseen circumstances, but the quality of the work was worth it.
- MOFFETT PAVING & EXCAVATINGI was, and am still impressed with the outcome. I love the paving, still appreciate the responsiveness and professionalism. Price was average of the quotes I received. They had equipment problems getting to the site, but they worked as long as it took to complete in the two days we scheduled. When I started looking for a company, few had a record focused on customer satisfaction. I was concerned, and set my expectations much lower than normal. Robbie Hearn from Moffett and his professional crew exceeded all expectations. Robbie answered all of my questions during the bid process. He set high expectations, and demanded his crews meet them. When the prep crew did not meet the challenges of properly sloping my site, he made them come back. The did more work, then the paving crew arrived (late). Once things started, everyone pitched in, worked hard, and covered every detail. They didn't leave a crease or visible mark the whole drive. The job ended 10' short of my gate, but very late and not worth trucking another couple of tons or bring the equipment back. Robbie worked closely with me on resolving a problematic spot in the drive. I would definitely hire Moffett again
- JOSH'S PAVINGI had a driveway at another location that needed repairs where it met the public road. Josh showed up on time to give the estimate. We agreed on a price and he told me he would be back in 2 weeks to do the work. After 3 weeks I called to find out what happened and the secretary told me he would be at the property within the next 2 weeks as he had some delays. After 3 more weeks I called again, the secretary told me she would call me back. After another 3 more weeks of waiting I called again and spoke with Josh. I told him my concerns as it had been 9 weeks since he first looked at the job and now we were approaching winter and I really wanted to get this done. He hung up the phone with me and he never contacted me again. I could no believe it. He made me feel it was my fault that he failed to perform the job. I won't ever call them again
- JOSH'S PAVINGThey pulled a switch and bait and when they came they talked me into having a smooth finish and put a sealer on it with sand in it. They did a lousy job; there were gaps in the driveway. They said it was too late to put on the sealer with sand and sent me a contract promising to come back in the spring and do it. I am still waiting...I contacted them in the spring they blew me off. I tried again in the fall and they blew me off again....I am still waiting
Driveway Pavers in Waynesboro
- Business Description:C & G Paving Co. is a family-owned and -operated paving company located in Afton, Virginia. We provide the best in paving services to commercial, industrial, and residential customers. Our experienced contractors resolve all of your paving needs, and no job is ever too big or small! Our paving contractors specialize in a variety of paving projects and services, including: Whether we're repairing or seal coating your tennis courts, driveways or golf cart paths, choose us as your full se..Recent Review:Very prompt, professional response to request for estimate. While we wound up choosing a slightly less expensive option, they were in the top 2 for consideration. Would definitely consider again.Henry C.
- Business Description:Absolute Construction has was created Thirty years ago but has been launched into service for twenty years strong and is still growing. We provide all over service, from the simplest fixes to full home builds and remodels Absolute Construction does it all. We take the time to sit down and go over every possible need and want a customer has. We believe that true personal touches make the difference and changes a good experience to an amazing experience. Every builder/ worker affiliated with Ab..Recent Review:In all honesty I would definitely hire Absolute Construction again. They made it very easy and simple. With my project I had a limited amount of money I could use because I was turning the apartment into a rental space. Absolute Construction went above and beyond to make sure my job was completed and they hooked me up on the price because they knew I was on a very limited budget. I will be calling them againEric M.
- Business Description:Albert’s Paving offers quality paving, excavation and hauling services. Our main goal is to provide you with top quality work and friendly service at a fair price.Recent Review:I am sick and tired of contractors that you call or contact and they don't have the courtesy to return your call or contact you. This seems to be the way they operate around Nelson County. If you list them and they don't respond your organization should have a rating that shows how often they ignore contactRobert M.
- Business Description:We are a locally run business with 20 years experience.Recent Review:They were polite, on time and competitive price. Reliable and efficient.Thom J.
- Business Description:Richmond Asphalt Paving is a family-owned and operated Richmond Paving Company providing paving services for over 40 years! We handle a wide variety of commercial and residential projects for clients. And, we couldn’t have done it without our dedicated staff. Our employees have spent most of their lives working in the construction business and know the in’s and out’s of everything to due with paving and hardscapes. With our attention to detail and dedication to delivering the highest quality ..Recent Review:No call no show stop responding ask for refund have not heard back.Christopher M.
- Business Description:We offer eco- friendly mobile media blasting and Asphalt crack repair/ sealcoating. Anything from sidewalk cleaning/restoration to log cabins.
- Business Description:From full scale commercial jobs to residential chip & seal paving projects, can handle them all! We have a full staff of trained professionals both in our office and on the field who are dedicated to providing you with the best customer care possible. Whatever the project, no matter the size, you are in capable hands with
- Business Description:Capital City Site and Concrete, LLC is a Class A licensed and insured Commercial and Residential contractor based in Richmond, Virginia. We specialize in providing a turnkey design-build service to our clients, in order to bring the vision for their space to life. We are proud of our value-engineering services, and can tailor a project to any budget. Our Residential services include: building addition footings, slabs, driveways and sidewalks, concrete and paver patios, retaining walls, lan..
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:Asphalt repair, sealer, and striping
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Stuarts Draft
- Mount Sidney
- Weyers Cave
- North Garden
- Port Republic
- Free Union
- Steeles Tavern
- Mount Crawford
- Penn Laird
driveway paving contractors in Waynesboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B4 & After Home Improvement11709 Inverarry Dr
- B4 & After Home Improvement
- Dzinbild14980 Davis Rd
Church Road, Virginia
- Gator Paving9700 Ashley Dawn Ct
- Gator Paving
- Perfect Parking3039 Diamond Spring Ln
- Perfect Parking
- Rock Solid Paving15470 Spotswood Trl
- Rock Solid Paving
- Tom Lane Contracting Inc15287 Diascund View Trl
- Tom Lane Contracting Inc
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100