Holistic Pest Solutions

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2010

P.O. Box 210

Fishersville, VA 22939

Family owned & operated since 2002. Holistic Pest Solutions, Inc. (HPS) is a Residential & Commercial Pest Management company that embraces the philosophy of incorporating the whole environment when investigating for a solution. In other words, we don’t just spray product to kill pests. We identify those factors that are contributing to the pest problem and offer a resolution for better, long-term control, with minimum chemical impact on the environment....

pest control (84)animal removal (12)lawn treatment (1)

07/08/2021

Ty called me right away and provided knowledgeable and thorough advice, even though the particular service I needed was not something his company currently handles. I will definitely call this company next time I have a need for pest removal or extermination!

Description of Work
Bedbug Treatment

Work Completed On 07/08/2021

05/26/2021

The project went well and was completed on time as agreed.

Description of Work
Termite treatment

Work Completed On 05/11/2021

04/24/2021

I highly recommend Holistic Pests Solutions. I tried to hire another company first to spray for wasps which were circling my house. I saw the wasps flying around looking for a place to nest. I wanted to prevent them from doing so. That first company declared that they can only spray existing nests and they can do nothing unless they find a nest, just wanted to collect $99 for inspection. Holistic ...

Description of Work
Wasps and ants treatment

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

03/11/2021

Holistic got the job done. I am very happy with them.

Description of Work
I had an infestation of cockroaches. Two other pest control companies could not make them go away.

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

02/23/2021

Really professional and frank people. Very happy with the service.

Description of Work
Roach extermination

Work Completed On 02/08/2021

01/07/2021

Excellent service. Josh called the day before to let me know when to expect him. Wore his mask even though working outside and checked in to be sure there were no other issues before leaving.

Description of Work
inspection

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

10/29/2020

I reached out to contact this vendor and did not receive a return call for 18 days. When I explained that I needed a faster response, and sorry but I had to find another service provider, the response was "Its Okay Thank You". It definitely was not OK with me, but so be it. This vendor may have some gaps in returning customer contacts based on my experience.

Description of Work
Needed termite treatment

Work Completed On 11/08/2020

10/20/2020

Josh is so professional and is very good about communication around what services I might need. He clearly cares about his customers and is always on time. Wouldn't consider hiring anyone else!

Description of Work
Routine maintenance for pest control

Category animal removal

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

10/15/2020

Sam is always very thorough and pleasant

Description of Work
Regular pest control

Category pest control,animal removal

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

07/29/2020

Ty was very knowledgeable and professional. He gave instructions on how we can improve the perimeter of our home to stop the ants. He asked how we wanted it treated and gave us options.

Description of Work
Ant removal

Work Completed On 07/28/2020

full service termite & pest control, residential & commercial pest management

Ask for details.