A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Vinton, VA
There are 3 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Vinton
- MONTGOMERY SANITATION SVCI called and got a quote of $295 to pump out my septic tank and when they finished the bill was $395 even though there were no issues with my septic system. They were also about an hour later arriving than the time window they had given me. In addition, there was supposed to be a discount for my subdivision and the people of course they didn't know anything about. The other issue was that the whole time they were here they were trying to upsell me on all their other services using scare tactics. Beware if you are considering using them
- Affordable Septic Tank Service LLCI called on a Tuesday and spoke with Nancy. After explaining my problem, she had Paul Boston call me to discuss further before scheduling the cleaning. He called within a few minutes. After our discussion, we determined that the tank did need to be pumped, so I called Nancy back and it was scheduled for the next afternoon. Jimmy arrived the next afternoon to do the pumping. He definitely knew what he was doing and answered all my questions cheerfully. He was very friendly and courteous. I will use them in the future
- Affordable Septic Tank Service LLCVery well. Affordable coordinated with the city on installation of a sewer tap and handled all aspects of disconnecting the septic system and installing a new sewer line. Work was done quickly and professionally.
- Affordable Septic Tank Service LLCThere's nothing like walking in your back yard and seeing a pool of septic juice. After a quick tank pump out, we were told that our system had failed (it was nearly 70 years old). I was given the Affordable Septic name by a friend who had spoken with them in the past. Not having a clue what I'd be walking into, I gave them a call and asked for their advice. From the start, Ken walked us through the complicated process of replacing most of our system. He advocated for us with the local government and health dept., took care of permits, dug perk test holes, pumped our tank twice, and arranged 3rd party work to bore under a creek near our home. He and Paul took the time to explain each step as we went along and often went above and beyond the base contract to insure we got a top notch system. From start of work to the finish was right at 6 days. Much quicker than anticipated and the system is working great! I can not recommend them highly enough. True professionals
- Affordable Septic Tank Service LLCHe was very informative and accurate with every suspicion that he had. His skill and expertise allowed me to absorb each step as he went along. You could tell he was experienced and prepared me for the best and worst case scenario. Also, he never forced me to get any extra work done, they educated me and allowed me to make an informed decision. I could tell from the time that I opened the door that this was a trustworthy company. From the receptionist, who was very knowledgeable, to the owner, all the way down to the backhoe operator that currently installing the new system, it's apparent that they are true experts. They were very informative and hands-on every step of the way. As a single lady, I really appreciated that they provided me with a working knowledge of the septic system, an area that I knew nothing about. They have also taught me how to maintain the system and offered to come back for any assistance that I need
- Affordable Septic Tank Service LLCI had contacted a service provider I had used years before. Crowe Services, Inc. said they would take care of it Friday afternoon. Supposedly they cleared the line but by Saturday the system was still unusable. , I called Crowe to follow up and as of today I am still waiting for a phone call. Ken was professional from the beginning. Explained his services, fees and timeframe. All went well, the line was cleared, he took the initiative to correct a defect and pumped the tank properly. I will use his services again when the time arises
- Affordable Septic Tank Service LLCEric called to arrange a convenient time, actually called to explain a delay, did his job, and provided a discount to an Angie member. This doesn't sound exceptional but in this type of service job, it is.
- Affordable Septic Tank Service LLCAffordable septic arrived on time, were professional, had a large clean truck, and located my septic tank cover quickly. This is the first home I have owned with a septic tank so I was curious to see what the process was. The guy who pumped out the septic tank was very patient with me and my questions. I would definitely use this company again
- Affordable Septic Tank Service LLCThey went all out to get it taken care of in one day. The job required excavating the tank top as it was buried fairly deep. They also had to excavate the line to the distribution box to fix the problem, They checked the drain field and found it to be working fine. Really nice crew and very professional
- Affordable Septic Tank Service LLCThese guys are great. They showed up on time. We had trouble locating the septic tanks at both properties, but they were very helpful and patient. They even helped make some calls to see if we could get plats that showed the septic tanks. After failed attempts to locate the tanks at both properties, we decided to try again the next day. They brought in a small excavator to locate one tank - found it, repaired a hole in a pipe, and pumped it. We also located the other tank which they pumped. Great service. Can't recommend them highly enough
Septic Tank Companies in Vinton
- Business Description:Star City Plumbing is a Class A Contractor licensed and fully insured. Darin Conner has 35 years experience with both Residential and Commercial jobs. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We annually check RPZ's and test backflow preventors. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:I called Star City for the first time 2/3/2021 and requested same day service for a leaking pipe. One of their plumbers, James Mills, called me mid-morning to let me know what time he planned to arrive and to ask some questions about the job before he got here. He called again to let me know he was on his way and actually arrived earlier than planned. Although the ground was still covered with snow and everything was soaking wet from the leak, he crawled under my home to take a look at what needed to be done. Once he found the leak, he cut the wet insulation from around the pipes so everything could start to dry out while he went to get some parts. He not only fixed the problem quickly and efficiently, he explained to me step by step the process he was taking and took extra precautions to wrap the pipe and replace the insulation and lining. He was knowledgeable, efficient and had an exceptional attitude about his work. One of the best experiences with a contractor I've had in a very long time. HIGHLY recommend this companySharon R.
- Business Description:Affordable Septic Tank Service, LLC consists of five employees dedicated to providing superior service. We accept cash, check and all major credit cards. Septic tanks are typically paid at the time of service.Recent Review:Excellent service very affordable. Cleared the clogged sewer line.Larry C.
- Business Description:Additional Emergency Hours - Fri-Sun 5:30 PM-7:30 AM. Additional services - Heating & air conditioning - sales, service & installation, electric, gas & oil, gas log installations, forced air, boilers, heat pumps, chillers & forced airRecent Review:For years anytime I've needed electrical work or plumbing they have been who I call. Never been a problem and always reliable and a fair price. This last time they discussed with me what I can do to prevent future problems. That was appreciated. Prompt and Professional. Live in Raleigh CourtDianna D.
- Business Description:Established in 1939 by Sherman J. Conner until 1971 when he incorporated with his sons, James and Jack. The company has grown and expanded over the years, including obtaining Class 1 State Registration in plumbing, building and electrical areasRecent Review:This company cannot find a problem. Took them three times coming out to find a problem with the water heater after my wife told them to check the thermostat. The Rheem water heater was less than a year old has a 5-year Parts 1 year labor warranty. Received a bill for all work saying it was not under warranty. Went to Rheem and found out it was under warranty so-called SJ Conner and Sons told them it's under warranty and how to get the money from Rheem for the warranty work. I guess they don't understand English because it took two to three phone calls for them to finally talk to Rheem. One invoice was not under warranty because their Tech could not find a problem and said it was a cartridge in the bathroom faucet replace that did not work. For this invoice I'm refusing to pay because they guessed and we're wrong and did not fix the problem. And now we're going to court and so are a lot of others I found out. So if you want shabby work end up in court hire this company. If you want good work reliable technicians call someone elsRobert M.
- Business Description:A small family owned building and heavy construction business with a long history of sevice to Bedford and surrounding Counties. Since Tandy Jones in mid 1800's to his great great grand son of today. The Jones family has served this community through their work, charity, and religious commitments. By following one simple premise while conducting business "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you". We dilegently work to protect our environment and the people in it. Even when it is not..
- Business Description:one full, part time employees - parts markup 25% with labor rates $50 - S75 per hour minimum 2 hours. Accept cash or Credit cards
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared lessCathy A.
- Business Description:At Extreme Cleanerz we are a small business that is locally owned and operated we pride our selves in being a one stop shop for all your handyman,cleaning,and roofing needs. We offer discounts to fire, rescue, police, and military personnel. We are able to accept credit card and set up payment plans depending on the job. Please fill free to contact us for any further information
- Business Description:At Quick Response we are dedicated to serving your needs in a professional and timely manner. We offer emergency services 24 hours a day 365 days a year for any unexpected repairs you may have that need immediate attention for an additional rate. We have over 15 years of experience. We also offer are make a list service where you can make a list of chores you need done and we will charge you a flat hourly fee to complete the items on your list. Free estimates, Senior citizen discount, Veteran..Recent Review:unknownClair B.
- Recent Review:Newly purchased house that needed some repairs and a general assessment of the condition of the pipes. I had another estimate done by a different company and the pricing was a range of $500-$1800. That seemed a bit flimsy so I got a second opinion from Murrell. I heard about them by word of mouth so I thought I would give it a try. The older gentleman came to do the initial pipe scoping and quote. He was confident in what the problem was and was able to give an accurate estimate without any pressured sales pitches. When he came back to do the work another gentleman came with him (maybe his stepson). They were both very professional, got the job done quickly, and over a month later I haven’t had a single issue from their repairs. I will use them for future workMelissa P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Find septic tank services in
- Blue Ridge
- Boones Mill
- Cave Spring
- Poages Mill
- Bent Mountain
- Rocky Mount
- Glade Hill
septic tank services in Vinton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)PO Box 478
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)
- Crowe ServicesP.O. Box 11712
- Crowe Services
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Extreme CleanerzPo box 817
- Extreme Cleanerz
- Family Plumbing & Heating3558 Angus Ln
- Family Plumbing & Heating
- garcia's plumbing37 Moyerwood Rd
Rocky Mount, Virginia
- garcia's plumbing
- James Jones & Associates1401 Park St
- James Jones & Associates
- Kennard - Pace Co Inc129 Kirk Ave SW PO Box 2412
- Kennard - Pace Co Inc
- MURRELL'S PLUMBING & HEATING1314 COMER ST NW
- MURRELL'S PLUMBING & HEATING
- Randy Hodges Excavating IncPO Box 967
- Randy Hodges Excavating Inc