Make sure you know what's included in a free home repair estimate before you agree to sign up for an estimate from a contractor. Some contractors charge fees for estimates if you need them to diagnose or assess issues with your home instead of just offeri
Get matched with top handyman services in Vinton, VA
There are 23 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Vinton
- Jackson & Jackson Inc.Work was generally of high quality with some minor painting issues. Arthur Jackson did an excellent job of analyzing problems unique to the house and proposing and implementing effective solutions. Floor replacement and refinishing work was particularly well done.
- Niday and CoNiday and Company have done numerous jobs for us over the last two years, and his workmanship has always been first-rate and reasonably priced. In addition, Mr. Niday arrives on time and is entirely trustworthy. I highly recommend this service for anyone needing home repairs.
- Niday and CoI was very pleased. He did everything good and everything was fine. He response and he did a good job.
- Affordable Labor & ContractingExtremely well! Travis is honest, prompt, detail-oriented, a great communicator, respectful and professional. He and his crew gave me peace of mind during my project.
- Duncan EnterprisesExcellent skill set got to job early and stayed until completed to make sure deck properly dried before rainfall that was expected days out. It looks wonderful!
- Duncan EnterprisesDuncan Enterprises prepared a detailed estimate for the work and carried out the work in a timely manner. They kept me informed by sending pictures as the work progressed. If they had any issues they contacted me right away. I would definitely recommend them for roof repair or replacement, floor replacement and any handyman services
- Morris ExpertVery well… Easy to work with understood what I wanted… Good communication… Takes pride in his work… Will call him for any work I need done
- Bespoke Design ConceptsWonderful. I used Josh and BDC for All of the finishing touches in a major remodel and would happily use him again.
- Affordable Labor & ContractingTravis was very responsive. I hired him to repair a number of items on a house I recently bought, from patching cracks in the chimney to venting my dryer to an exterior wall to replacing handrails and baseboards. I needed drywall repair as well, which he does not do, but he had someone come in, who did an excellent job. His communication was excellent, and the jobs were done in a timely fashion. Would definitely recommend and use again
- Jackson & Jackson Inc.I am very, very pleased with the service provided. Rebecca Jackson is a true professional. She is punctual, cheerful, efficient, knowledgeable, trustworthy and uses care and discretion in all her work. She has the equipment and materials to do a great job and consistently makes my house shine. The price is fair and reasonable for the work performed and I would not hesitate for one minute to rehire her should she ever leave which I hope she will never do! The downspouts from the exterior gutters needed burying and some cracked bricks at the entryway needed repair. A dryer vent had become disconnected and needed a re-do and reattachment. All these jobs were performed professionally and knowledgeably. All of these repairs have looked and performed well. I am very pleased with all work done by this company
Handymen in Vinton
- Business Description:Anything from landscaping, tree trimming, to electrical painting, anything handyman. Anything you need around your home, I'm here to help.Recent Review:Excellent customer service great hard working and got the job done very quicklyjosh m.
- Business Description:Unlimited Handiworks LLC is an locally owned and operated residential repair, non-structural remodeling, and restoration service company established in Columbia Missouri 2005. Our goal is to provide the customer with wide range of professional trade services without having to hire multiple contractors. In 2021 the company relocated from the Midwest to Roanoke Virginia offering the same services with the same goal. We are also excited to be focusing on historic home preservation to help preser..Recent Review:Great. Mr. Horton removed an old concrete porch and built a new porch using treated lumber, he and his crew did an excellent job. They were here on time and at the end of each day cleaned up the job site. Mr. Horton went the extra mile to make sure I was satisfied with the result, i would hire him again and recommend him to do work for anyone. He is pleasant cooperative but most of all does excellent work. He returned to do some repairs that needed to be done again made sure I was satisfied. It was so nice to work with someone who really cares about his customer and takes pride in the finished project. I have received many compliments on the improved looks of the front of my house, and how nice it now looksLois T.
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur..Recent Review:JES came on time and finished when they said they would. Their employees were courteous and worked diligently.Bill P.
- Business Description:We offer Straight Forward Pricing! Our Electricians are Background Checked and Drug Tested for your Safety and Peace Of Mind! Our Vans are like a Warehouse On Wheels to Save You Time!Recent Review:THE SERVICE WAS GREAT. the cost was very reasonable. I have given name and phone # to someone.Dan F.
- Business Description:Strong building and remodeling company with 30+ years of experience in the industry. Our customers satisfaction is our goal. We are owner operated by the same people who build for you. We are safety oriented and look forward to building for you. Licenses include: Class A RBC, Class A CBC, Class A EMC, Registered Land Disturber. When contacting our office for an estimate, please remember we have a high call volume and you will be answered in order it is received! Thank you very much, Jackson &..Recent Review:Work was generally of high quality with some minor painting issues. Arthur Jackson did an excellent job of analyzing problems unique to the house and proposing and implementing effective solutions. Floor replacement and refinishing work was particularly well doneScott S.
- Business Description:This is a family owned business since 1974 was owned by my Father. In 1993, upon graduation, I reopened the business back up to carry on the family name after my father suffered a heart attack. My Father still goes on job sites. I have lived in the Salem area 38 years. I Graduated from Glenvar High SchoolRecent Review:Excellent contractor and crew. Couldn't be happier with the final product. Professional, courteous and thorough. Went above and beyond expectations. Very highly recommended.Mark T.
- Business Description:A Family Business ran by a 4th generation Painter, Corey Webster, providing professional workmanship and top quality results for over 40 years. Specializing in all painting, interior/exterior, residential, commercial, industrial, painting, patching, caulking, pressure washing, wallpaper removal, garage floors, drywall, ceramic tile, carpentry and more! Call for a Free estimate
- Business Description:Complete home remodeling. Award winning.
- Business Description:I am a one-man operation, so that may be a consideration for you if you have a larger job. I am happy to do larger jobs if there is flexibility in your time frame. I do take the time to do the job right. As much as possible, jobs are typically scheduled one at a time, so I can usually work on only your job until it's done. I am properly insured and am a permanent resident in Salem, Va, having lived in the Roanoke area for most of my life
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award-winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long-distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family-owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:Just completed a somewhat complicated move with Moving Ahead Services requiring 2 move dates and storage in between. The company was professional and helpful and the crew on both ends (Dustin and Shawn and Dustin and James) were extremely careful, thorough, professional and did so many little things to make this stressful experience as good as it could have been! Those guys are really hard workers, great work ethic and I was so happy to have my stuff taken care of by them! Would definitely recommend! Thanks Moving Ahead Services for getting me situated in my new home :-Victoria S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
Every good handyperson knows that bringing the right tools to the job helps them work smarter and faster. From installing fixtures to assembling furniture to doing repairs and remodeling, we’ve rounded up the ultimate handyperson tool list.
There are several steps you should take before hiring one or several subcontractors. This guide leads you through the necessary research and questions you should ask before hiring a subcontractor for your next home project.
Find handyman services in
- Blue Ridge
- Boones Mill
- Poages Mill
- Cave Spring
- Bent Mountain
- Rocky Mount
- Glade Hill
handyman services in Vinton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Woman's Touch Cleaning LLC1101 lora lane
- A&A's Home Improvement1436 6 1/2 st.
- Abracadabra Restoration Specialists LLC5034 Lee Hwy
- Affordable Home Maintenance, LLC6689 Poages Mill Dr.
- Affordable Labor & Contracting2837 Gum Springs Rd
- Affordable Painting & Drywall4205 Horseshoe Bend Rd.
- All House Repair LLC608 13th St SW Apt B
- Appalachian Construction & Maintenance LLC480 Independence Blvd
- Artist's Touch Painting1723 Victoria st
- AS IT STANDS HOME IMPROVEMENTS6159 Jeters Chapel Rd
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- A Woman's Touch Cleaning LLC
- B & B Services328 E Riverside Dr
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)PO Box 478
- BDB Builders1100 Rucker Rd.
- Beck & Call Home Services415 Elm Ave SW
- Beck Builders Inc1133 Forest Lawn Dr
- Benjamin Bear Associates / O.L. TURNER & Sons Inc.P.O. Box 20276 Roanoke VA
- Bespoke Design Concepts7121 Thirlane Rd
- Big Boy Painting106 Catlett Ct
- Big T's Handyman Service86 Wagon Watch Ln
- BLR Services4509 renfro blvd.
- Boothe Construction Co2728 Dell Ave. N.E.
- BRADSHAW CUSTOM WORKS INC8703 BRADSHAW RD
- BT Home Improvements, LLCP.O. Box 38
- B & B Services
- Campbell and Sons Professional Contractors952 Halifax Cr
- Canos Home Improvement1602 Lynchburg
- CCR Home Improvements240 lucas street
- Chad Ayersman Contracting914 Norbourne Ave
- Chapman Contracting LLC100 Nicholas Dr Trlr 4944
Clifton Forge, Virginia
- CJM CO Construction2263 Catawba Valley Drive
- Clark Family Builders LLC5352 Cloverdale Rd
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- ConWorx1695 N Franklin St Suite B
- Creed Trim & Floor Finishing5116 Wayside Dr
- Crenshaw Electrical and Handyman Service1716 Dupree St NW
- Crockett Home Improvement Inc1255 Radford St
- Crowe ServicesP.O. Box 11712
- Curb Velocity1977 Nace Rd
- Custom Construction Company, Inc.7539 Milk-A-Way Drive
- Custom Stone & Tile LLC.384 Clubhouse Dr
- Campbell and Sons Professional Contractors
- D & T Property ServicesPO Box 454
- David Frank Homes2772 Electric Rd Suite 1
- Davis Plastering & Home Repair59 Railroad Ave
New Castle, Virginia
- Davis West Painting LLC4727 Cordell Dr #
- Deels Handyman Services LLC3735 Franklin rd. S.W.
- Done Right Home Repair & Handyman Svc.267 Preston Ave., NE
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Duncan Enterprises 7816 Roanoke Rd
- D & T Property Services
- E A Construction Inc995 Beaver Dr
- Eddie FarrisPO Box 35
- Enquist Enterprises Inc.2126 Winston Ave SW Suite A
- Eric's heating and air services195 Simmons Rd NE
- Extreme CleanerzPo box 817
- Eye's & Lee's2133 Kings Charles Ave SE
- E A Construction Inc
- Friedman Home Improvement109 Yorkshire Ct
- Friedman Home Improvement
- Galvans Landscaping and MaintenancePO Box 5054
- Good Neighbors, LLC7522 Baylor Way Ct
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Green View Contractors602 18th St SE
- Green, Greene, and Greener840 Longview Dr
- Gutter Glove of North Carolina LLC9650 Strickland Rd Ste 103-410
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Galvans Landscaping and Maintenance
- Hairstons Professional Services3327 Springview Dr
- Handy Hammer Services1114 Winona Ave
- Handy Hands444 Hidden Hill Ln
Boones Mill, Virginia
- Harrington Contracting962 Etzler Rd
- Helping hand odd jobs
- Hobs Services254 Creekside Cir
- Home Improvement Services of Roanoke453 Maplewood Dr
- Honey Do330 10th St
- Hubby for hire
- Hairstons Professional Services
- I & E Enterprises Inc3541 Valley View Ave NW
- I & E Enterprises Inc
- J & M Handyman Service4602 Renfro Blvd NW
- J N R Home Renovations LLC2143 fork mountain rd.
- J S S Remodeling6213 Monet Dr
- Jackson & Jackson Inc.P.O. Box 19542
- Jay General Services 269 Kow Camp Rd
- Jerry's Roofing & Home Projects4430 Scenic HWY
Mt Solon, Virginia
- JES Foundation Repair2033 COOK DR
- JIMO3844 Welcome Valley Rd
- JM Campbell, Inc.5678 mt. tabor rd.
- JMS Builders & Developers, Inc.1481 Little Timber Ridge
- JP Plumbing Services1012 Fentress St N.W.
- J & M Handyman Service
- M & J Home Remodeling & Repair
- M&R Residential300 Union St
- M.A. Turner Construction Inc.PO Box 115
- Maintenance Plus3522 Hawkings Mill Rd
- Marco Plumbing & Handyman932 Howbert Ave SW
- Martin Whorley's Discount Tree Service310 Gilmer Avenue NW
- MAYER ELECTRIC CO.2770 WILSHIRE AVE SW
- Mcguire ConstructionP.O. Box 621
- MGD Custom Paint LLC2550 Chain Bridge Rd
- MIKE SHEETS321 SUNFLOWER DR
- Mountain Top Mowing LLC6363 Courtney Ln
- Moving Ahead Services LLC4708 TOPPS INDUSTRIAL PKWY
- Mr. Squeaky Clean3451 Brandon Ave Ste 26 Box 5
- M & J Home Remodeling & Repair
Handyman Services FAQ
How much do handymen typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a plumber is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical handyman repair costs?
Answer: The average cost for a repair is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
Should handymen be certified or licensed in Vinton, VA?
Answer: Yes. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications handyman. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local handymen guidelines.
What questions should I ask a handyman in Vinton, VA?
Answer: There are several questions or things to know before hiring a handyman to do any work in your home.
Do they have proper licensing?
Do they charge for estimates?
Do they provide references?
How many handymen are in the US
Answer: According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics in May 2017, there are 1,351,210 handymen employed in the US. Their average salary is $19.37 per hour, with an annual wage of $40,280. California has the most handyman (126,420) with Texas (108,470) following just behind. Alaska has the highest average hourly wage at $24.87 per hour.