It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Vinton, VA
There are 2 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Vinton
- Kent's InsulatingIt was excellent! The gentleman that did it, I highly recommend him. He was on time, done within a couple of hours, friendly, explained everything, and cleaned up after himself.
- Kent's InsulatingI like Steve, he knows his stuff, gave a quote and stuck to it, was on time and courteous. Steve was on time, got the job done, explained how it all works, and was gone.
- Kent's InsulatingSteve Jones was able to respond the same day. He did a complete inspection of the entire system and was able to recommend fixing the system versus replacing it. A huge savings to me. Extremely professional and very quick. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for an honest craftsman!
- Hall's Garage DoorsI called late afternoon and they were out before noon the next day. The repairman had everything needed on his truck and was able to do the repair quickly. It's a good idea to send them some pictures of what your setup looks like (especially if you have older doors, like I did) so that they can make sure they've got the correct parts when they come out. Would definitely use Hall's again
- Hall's Garage DoorsThey were quick to return our call, came within a couple of days and were on time. Very happy with them
- Hometown Garage DoorsThey came out the same day, identified the issues, had parts on the truck, and fixed the door, all in one visit. A competitor's site said they could do do it in one day since they carried parts while others did not, but they couldn't even get to my house for three days.
- Hall's Garage DoorsIt was easy to get an estimate and we were told it would take about 3 weeks to get the door and install it. After 4 weeks I called and was informed the supplier was having production issues but they hoped it would arrive the next week. It did and they installed it the next day, but that was over 2 weeks later than anticipated. The 2 person installation crew was super and did a great job
- Hall's Garage DoorsThey were fine. They came, and the other garage door had been damaged, so, they took the old garage door and all the tracks away; it required equipment to make it work. They put the new ones up, and they did so in about two hours. They were very prompt, very easy to work with, and had it done in the prescribed amount of time. Their quality of work was excellent. They did a good job. They are a local company. We like to work with local companies in our own city
- Hall's Garage DoorsI called a little after 8:00 am and the door was repaired before 11:00 am the same day. Both the guy who answered the phone and the guy who did the repair were very courteous, clear, and efficient. I got a price quote beforehand, and that was what they charged - $55 for the part, $95 for the service. I did not call around for other quotes, but the cost seemed fair. I am pleased
- Hall's Garage DoorsI know this review is for a service that was completed a number of years ago, but I wanted to let people know about my experience with this company. My garage doors were running rough and one of them would sporadically not close properly. I called Halls and explained the problem and they sent someone out to tune up both doors. Total cost was $60.00 for both doors. They were very professional and punctual. The garage doors worked great. I plan to use them again as a matter of fact. It's about time to have both doors/openers checked again. They open/close fine, but the door on one track has started running a little rough. Four years between tune ups isn't too shabby
Garage Door Companies in Vinton
- Business Description:Give us a call today for your Garage Door needs!Recent Review:It was particularly excellent. MR Jones he came back because the door is not perfectly squared and he took it for 45 minutes. I was impressed with everybody and the price lower from the original quote. They were very honest and I will use them again in a heartbeaBruce P.
- Business Description:We offer full service for your garage door needs including Residential and Commercial Sales and Service. We have Showrooms/Warehouses in Christiansburg (540-382-6833) and Salem (540-366-7484).Recent Review:I called late afternoon and they were out before noon the next day. The repairman had everything needed on his truck and was able to do the repair quickly. It's a good idea to send them some pictures of what your setup looks like (especially if you have older doors, like I did) so that they can make sure they've got the correct parts when they come out. Would definitely use Hall's againBrian R.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:SERVICE AREA CONT: MONTGOMERY, PITTSYLVANIA & ROANOKE COUNTIES & POR OF SALEM.Recent Review:Unfortunately, we were told they would not come since we only had 1 window (at this time) with problems, but they had a two window minimum. What happened to the old days when companies were hungry for business? If 1 window needs to be replaced, doesn't it make since that others (dues to age) will follow and would we not call them back if they did a good jobW. B.
- Business Description:I have 25 years experience in remodeling homes. I love what I do. I will always do a great job for you. I can do anything you need done in your home. I'm always very good at electrical. I will come in and hang ceiling fans, replace receptacles etc. I'm an honest and reliable person. No job to big for us! The pictures that are posted are jobs they we have started and completedRecent Review:Took 1000. Of deposit and never produced the new door. Never came back to do the work. We have found out he is in jail on drug charges and non completion of work. Will have to sue for damages - ANGIE’s LIST sent this person hereSusie H.
- Business Description:Vanguard Construction is located out of Bluefield, Va. We primarily focus on residential, interior or exterior, renovation. Vanguard is a family ran business, father and sons. We have a diversified skill set utilizing modern and traditional building
- Business Description:At Deels Handyman Services LLC we provide quality work at working mans prices. We strive to make the customer happy. We will go above and beyond to help out and get it done right. If your looking for someone To candycoat the problem were not for you we are a honest hardworking family we will tell you honestly what the problem is and how we can help. Never will we try to sell u something you don't need or go a route we need not goRecent Review:unknownSusan P.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:GreenDay Landscaping & Maintenance Services is here for all your landscaping gardening and maintenance needs. Although GreenDay Landscaping & Maintenance Services is a new business to the industry we aren't new to the type of work needed to get your residential or commercial property in the proper or desirable condition. We are the Best in the industry and the best at what we do. We specialize in Landscaping, gardening, and Maintenance for both residential and commercial. In addition, we sp..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
A garage door is for more than just curb appeal—it’s also a major entry point and becomes a security weakness when broken. Don’t let your garage door fall into disrepair. Find out the average garage door repair cost and keep your home stylish and safe.
Regular maintenance is crucial to ensuring that your garage door is in great shape. Luckily, this can be a breeze. Use our top tips to maintain a garage door to keep everything running smoothly and safely for years to come.
Find garage door companies in
- Blue Ridge
- Boones Mill
- Poages Mill
- Cave Spring
- Bent Mountain
- Rocky Mount
- Glade Hill
garage door companies in Vinton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Extreme CleanerzPo box 817
- Extreme Cleanerz
- JMS Builders & Developers, Inc.1481 Little Timber Ridge
- JMS Builders & Developers, Inc.
- Kent's Insulating5454 Aerospace Rd
- Kent's Insulating
- M.A. Turner Construction Inc.PO Box 115
- M.A. Turner Construction Inc.
- Professional Door Inc464 Cleburne Blvd
- Professional Door Inc