Drywall installation costs depend on various factors, including the size and shape of the room, the material type and thickness, and the desired finish. Read on to help determine your budget before starting your project.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Vinton, VA
There are 16 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Vinton
- Troy Miller PaintingAngi stated that this painting company would serve zip 24060 (Blacksburg, VA). My wife called and Troy told her he does not serve this area.
- J S S RemodelingJames is a complete professional. He did exactly what we contracted to do, did it in a timely manner, was always on time and keep his job site clean and neat. Couldn’t ask for a better experience with a contractor.
- Better Home ImprovementsI had Better Home Improvements featuring Better Baths and Kitchens to do a complete remodel of our home. This was the first time my wife and I had major construction work done on our home. Tracy White assured us during our initial consultation that we would be highly impressed with the work that was performed and the project would be done with the least amount of effort on our part necessary as the home owners. He was absolutely correct! We had our kitchen and bathrooms remolded, new flooring installed throughout our home. Tracy’s crew are absolute professionals and great at what they do! My wife and I had such a pleasant experience and loved the work done so much I hired Tracy and his crew back the following year to install siding and paint the exterior of our house. My wife and I are more than satisfied and never get board of all the compliments from our family and neighbors
- Better Home ImprovementsStill in progress, work is not complete but it’s coming together smoothly. Any issues or questions that I have had during the process have been addressed immediately open line of communication is perfect. This is a very large job is crews have showed up when they said they were going to be here, and as we have made changes throughout the process everyone is more than helpful
- Better Home ImprovementsBetter Home Improvement - Better Bathrooms and Kitchens did a fabulous job on redoing two vintage bathrooms. Everything was torn out and rebuilt or replaced. They were there every day, they worked the whole time, they cleaned up after themselves. They consulted me on where to put towel racks, shelves, and mirrors. They did one bathroom at a time so we had use of the facilities. I just can’t say enough about how efficient, pleasant, and thorough they were. Yes, I would use them again and I have already consulted with them on a couple of other projects
- STEVE CABANISS PAINTINGOver the past ten years, my wife and I have used Steve Cabaniss Painting four separate times, getting both maintenance and upgrades in painting projects done around the house. Every time, this company preformed superior workmanship (they take their craft seriously); they were always on-time, used the best materials, took care to cover things to prevent drips, cleaned up after themselves thoroughly, and completed the projects right on schedule. They are professional and very polite. They stand behind their work. They are local, use long-term employees loyal to both company and customers, and their prices are right in line with our expectations. They are very reasonable people and will work along with you to get what you want done, done the way you want it, and it is a pleasure doing business with them. These people are so good and so honest, I no longer need multiple quotes as I have never found anyone that can beat Steve Cabaniss Painting. Strong: RECOMMEND
- Martin ServicesWe moved from Florida, into a renovated house in Roanoke Virginia, after an exhaustive search. The house, although beautifully renovated, left a few areas that really needed attention. Our basement was half-finished, providing us with a family room, including a wet bar. But the other side of the basement, which herein shall be called "the dungeon" was a dark, raw, fully exposed area. There was a washer/dryer hookup, but that was all. My wife hated it. Exposed wood, cement floor... cavernous. We hired Martin Services, here in Roanoke, VA, to do the renovation. Dan Martin gave us a very fair bid on the project, and we accepted. We described what we wanted: - frame out an area approximately 12x12, into a laundry room, with 4 walls, and a door into the remaining storage area. - all of the pipes, dryer exhaust, and heating ducts to be enclosed. - a drop ceiling put in with new LED lighting. - ceramic tile installed. - three cabinets installed, with an L-Shaped counter top. - a sink in the counter-top, with a detachable hand sprayer. All of this, plus the electrical work, plumbing, painting and finishing. Dan and his crew were courteous, always on time (and a lot of this was over the Christmas holidays), and very expert in their work. Dan made sure we were happy with every phase of the project, always communicating with us. Everything was completed to our extreme satisfaction. The room is no longer a dungeon. In fact, my wife looks for laundry to do, just to hang out in the room. I would hire Martin Services for any project, and would recommend them to anyone looking for a competent, fair, professional and very friendly contractor
- Labor for NeighborQuote was reasonable and Rob started almost immediately. With years of experience in construction, he answered my questions and provided info on exterior doors. Caulked the windows and installed trim. Biggest issue was door not fitting. He contacted another pro and they customized the frame for door. Very friendl
- Rock Solid Construction & DesignRoof has leaked since day 1 on our deck. Builders attempted to repair it twice but leaks worse now. The screen is pulling away from deck already after 5 months. Began bathroom project with frame work which WILL NOT pass code. Took money for remaining materials needed and never showed back up. Constantly left cigarette filters in our yard after being repeatedly asked not to do that. Left trash and FOOD in our yard each day that they did show up. Would promise to show up on certain days only to have a new Covid/Sickness excuse for 5 months. Did not give the courtesy of a phone call with excuse, as we had to contact them each and every time. We now have to have a REPUTABLE roofing company replace the roof on our deck, as well as a new contractor to finish the bathroom. We are out thousands of dollars thanks to Mitchel Baxter of Rock Solid Construction & Design LLC....Have copies of text messages, cancelled checks, and our contracts to prove each and every word of this post
- Troy Miller PaintingFantastic job! The painting was done really well with clear attention to detail and they were really responsive to questions prior to the actual paint job. Even did some drywall repairs in a few places. Very friendly. So impressed I have already recommended them to a friend who needs painting done.
Drywall Contractors in Vinton
- Business Description:Owner operated for over 16 years. We specialize in all Painting, Drywall, Wallpaper Removal and Pressure Washing services. Give us a call for a free quote! we are insured and class c business license.Recent Review:Angi stated that this painting company would serve zip 24060 (Blacksburg, VA). My wife called and Troy told her he does not serve this area.Ron L.
- Business Description:Unlimited Handiworks LLC is an locally owned and operated residential repair, non-structural remodeling, and restoration service company established in Columbia Missouri 2005. Our goal is to provide the customer with wide range of professional trade services without having to hire multiple contractors. In 2021 the company relocated from the Midwest to Roanoke Virginia offering the same services with the same goal. We are also excited to be focusing on historic home preservation to help preser..Recent Review:Great. Mr. Horton removed an old concrete porch and built a new porch using treated lumber, he and his crew did an excellent job. They were here on time and at the end of each day cleaned up the job site. Mr. Horton went the extra mile to make sure I was satisfied with the result, i would hire him again and recommend him to do work for anyone. He is pleasant cooperative but most of all does excellent work. He returned to do some repairs that needed to be done again made sure I was satisfied. It was so nice to work with someone who really cares about his customer and takes pride in the finished project. I have received many compliments on the improved looks of the front of my house, and how nice it now looksLois T.
- Business Description:Cardenas Remodeling is an all around remodeling company. We specialize in kitchen and bathroom and have 10+ years of combined experience. Our customers satisfaction is our top priority. Help us make your dream home a realityRecent Review:Great! Professional work and on time and very responsive!Olvin M.
- Business Description:Remodeling & repair services focusing on detail and excellent workmanship. I emphasize customer satisfaction with the quality of my work, reasonable pricing and my reputation for reliability. Quality residential remodeling. No employees or sub contractors. Charges by the job. No travel/trip charges. Free written estimatesRecent Review:James is a complete professional. He did exactly what we contracted to do, did it in a timely manner, was always on time and keep his job site clean and neat. Couldn’t ask for a better experience with a contractorDonald W.
- Business Description:Custom int/ext painting. Family owned and operated business. over 20 years of experience. EPA lead certifed. Member of the BBB.Recent Review:Over the past ten years, my wife and I have used Steve Cabaniss Painting four separate times, getting both maintenance and upgrades in painting projects done around the house. Every time, this company preformed superior workmanship (they take their craft seriously); they were always on-time, used the best materials, took care to cover things to prevent drips, cleaned up after themselves thoroughly, and completed the projects right on schedule. They are professional and very polite. They stand behind their work. They are local, use long-term employees loyal to both company and customers, and their prices are right in line with our expectations. They are very reasonable people and will work along with you to get what you want done, done the way you want it, and it is a pleasure doing business with them. These people are so good and so honest, I no longer need multiple quotes as I have never found anyone that can beat Steve Cabaniss Painting. Strong: RECOMMENDLarry P.
- Business Description:****Please call, text or message me with a contact phone number****, so I can contact you back for more info on your repairs.*. We do all the things listed below and I try to meet deadlines doing the best work possible. If it's things I don't do,more than likely I have someone who can. Everyone is insured,so no worries...Feel free to email, text ,call, or message me with questions or to get an estimates. Thank You! TraviRecent Review:Extremely well! Travis is honest, prompt, detail-oriented, a great communicator, respectful and professional. He and his crew gave me peace of mind during my project.Jennifer W.
- Business Description:27 employees. Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:Wisler has done some work for my elderly mother in the past, and, although I have always thought the prices were on the high side, she has felt comfortable with the plumbers who have come. But, this job will be the end of our association. She had a faulty fill valve on her toilet. This is normally a repair I do for her as it rarely takes more than 30 minutes, but I live in Fairfax and could not get into town this time. She wanted it fixed, so I told her to call Wisler. Costly mistake. Bottom line (literally) was $400+ for fill valve, supply line, and flapper assembly. I was stunned. I figured it would be maybe $200 for a job that shouldn’t take more than an hour and require $20 in parts (retail not wholesale). But $400??? I have asked around (homeowners and plumbers alike) and all are in disbelief. I asked a plumber here in Northern Virginia where you’d think you’d pay a premium, and he said that job is normally a low $200 job. Just outrageous. And to top it off, they had to return once to correct the repair.UPDATED :operations manager subsequently called to better understand my dissatisfaction. He took the onus of miscommunication in terms of price and service. They ultimately refunded a portion of the cost to bing it more in line with my expectations. Final price was $279Dan P.
- Business Description:Complete home remodeling. Award winning.
- Business Description:Better Bathrooms & Kitchens is a full service residential remodeling comapany located in Salem, VA. We have proudly served homeowners in Central and Southwest Virginia since 1995. We offer complete bathroom and kitchen remodeling, as well as interior and exterior painting. Fully licensed and insured, Better Bathrooms & Kitchens can handle every aspect of your project, including vanities, countertops, electrical work, plumbing, tiling, construction, and much more without the need for subcontra..Recent Review:We had a very nice consultation with Tracy, the company owner. He drove a good way to consult with us and listened intently to what we are wanting. He showed us choices in products and costs. His company, Better Baths and Kitchens sounds like it has a great reputation and has been steadily growing. We asked for more time to make our decision and he cheerfully agreed and gave us 30 days. He also wore a facemask and gloves to the consultation in our home. We had a positive experience with Tracy. I do recommend himJane U.
- Business Description:Duncan Enterprises has over 20 years experience in construction on residential. We specialize in shingle Roofs and decks. We offer free estimates. Also we are licensed and insured. We are a small family owned and operated business working hard to serve you! We except cash, checks and credit cardsRecent Review:Roofing and siding were done in proper manner in short they did an excellent job. Gutter and downspouts installations were done well. Concrete slab and gazebo were done well too.Caridad R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Find drywall contractors in
- Blue Ridge
- Boones Mill
- Poages Mill
- Cave Spring
- Bent Mountain
- Rocky Mount
- Glade Hill
drywall contractors in Vinton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Woman's Touch Cleaning LLC1101 lora lane
- Abracadabra Restoration Specialists LLC5034 Lee Hwy
- Affordable Labor & Contracting2837 Gum Springs Rd
- Affordable Painting & Drywall4205 Horseshoe Bend Rd.
- Alpha Design & Construction LLc.
- Artistic Plastering2439 Thunder Valley Drive
- AS IT STANDS HOME IMPROVEMENTS6159 Jeters Chapel Rd
- A Woman's Touch Cleaning LLC
- B & B Services328 E Riverside Dr
- Back Country Builders2444 Reesedale Road
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)PO Box 478
- Beck Builders Inc1133 Forest Lawn Dr
- Benjamin Bear Associates / O.L. TURNER & Sons Inc.P.O. Box 20276 Roanoke VA
- Better Home Improvements30 W Main St
- Big Boy Painting106 Catlett Ct
- BLR Services4509 renfro blvd.
- Boothe Construction Co2728 Dell Ave. N.E.
- Bowtie Construction647 Allison Ave SW
- Brooks Drywall Solutions Inc1202 Missouri Avenue
- Building Integrity LLCPO Box 37
- B & B Services
- Cardenas Remodeling
- Carreon Drywall1634 Meadors Spur Rd
- CCR Home Improvements240 lucas street
- Chad Ayersman Contracting914 Norbourne Ave
- CJM CO Construction2263 Catawba Valley Drive
- Clark Family Builders LLC5352 Cloverdale Rd
- Cole Painting60 James st.
- Community Housing Partners448 Depot St NE
- COOPER PLASTERING CONTRACTOR7305 OLD MOUNTAIN RD
- Creative Concepts LLCPO Box 1511
King George, Virginia
- Crockett Home Improvement Inc1255 Radford St
- Curb Velocity1977 Nace Rd
- Cardenas Remodeling
- F & S Building Innovations, Inc.2944 Orange Ave NE
- Fifth Generation Painting1811 Fareham rd sw
- Fowlers Painting3908 Pitzer Rd.
- Friedman Home Improvement109 Yorkshire Ct
- Friendly Structures, LLC1106 Kentwood Dr
- F & S Building Innovations, Inc.
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy Hands444 Hidden Hill Ln
Boones Mill, Virginia
- Harrington Contracting962 Etzler Rd
- Haynes Building & Pump Service125 North Main STREET # 500- 252
- Honey Do330 10th St
- HUGHES DRYWALL3117 Green Ridge Rd
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- J & M Handyman Service4602 Renfro Blvd NW
- J N R Home Renovations LLC2143 fork mountain rd.
- J S S Remodeling6213 Monet Dr
- J.P.R. Painting, LLC3712 yellow mountain rd
- Jackson & Jackson Inc.P.O. Box 19542
- JIMO3844 Welcome Valley Rd
- JMS Builders & Developers, Inc.1481 Little Timber Ridge
- John Hicks Drywall Co7331 Walker Rd
- June Covington Plasterers2423 Orange Ave NW
- J & M Handyman Service
- Kimric home services355 Laurel Creek Rd
Meadows of Dan, Virginia
- Kimric home services
- P & W Drywall1775 Scuffling Hill Rd
Rocky Mount, Virginia
- Painter's Edge LLC.3991 Floyd Hwy S
- Pardue Painting Company2328 Williamson Rd NE
- PAUL DAVIS RESTORATION1807 MURRY RD SW Suite N
- Penn Forest Services1114 Moorman Ave NW
- Perfect Drywall3415 S Tryon St
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Pitman Service Group (PSG)404 Walnut Ave SE
- Pro-To-Call Painting & Pressure Washing Co.LLCPO BOX 517
- Professional Choice Home Service434 Nace Rd
- P & W Drywall
- Quality Landscaping and Maintenance709 Shelbourne Avenue
- Quality Landscaping and Maintenance
- T&M Remodeling and Repairs,INC111 Beavercreek Rd
- TBS Construction LLC4752 Scruggs Rd
- The Handy Hammer5719 Club Lane
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Tim Dollman Construction5428 Taney Dr.
- Troy Miller Painting1330 Belleview Ave SE
- Turner Long Construction1807 Murry Road, Suite GA
- T&M Remodeling and Repairs,INC
- Unlimited Handiworks LLCPO Box 21235
- Unlimited Handiworks LLC