Drywall, also known as gypsum board, is a standard construction material used to build walls for homes and commercial buildings. Specialized drywall repels water, reduces sound, and more.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Daleville, VA
There are 14 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Daleville
- Troy Miller PaintingAngi stated that this painting company would serve zip 24060 (Blacksburg, VA). My wife called and Troy told her he does not serve this area.
- J S S RemodelingJames is a complete professional. He did exactly what we contracted to do, did it in a timely manner, was always on time and keep his job site clean and neat. Couldn’t ask for a better experience with a contractor.
- Better Home ImprovementsI had Better Home Improvements featuring Better Baths and Kitchens to do a complete remodel of our home. This was the first time my wife and I had major construction work done on our home. Tracy White assured us during our initial consultation that we would be highly impressed with the work that was performed and the project would be done with the least amount of effort on our part necessary as the home owners. He was absolutely correct! We had our kitchen and bathrooms remolded, new flooring installed throughout our home. Tracy’s crew are absolute professionals and great at what they do! My wife and I had such a pleasant experience and loved the work done so much I hired Tracy and his crew back the following year to install siding and paint the exterior of our house. My wife and I are more than satisfied and never get board of all the compliments from our family and neighbors read less
- Better Home ImprovementsStill in progress, work is not complete but it’s coming together smoothly. Any issues or questions that I have had during the process have been addressed immediately open line of communication is perfect. This is a very large job is crews have showed up when they said they were going to be here, and as we have made changes throughout the process everyone is more than helpful read less
- Better Home ImprovementsBetter Home Improvement - Better Bathrooms and Kitchens did a fabulous job on redoing two vintage bathrooms. Everything was torn out and rebuilt or replaced. They were there every day, they worked the whole time, they cleaned up after themselves. They consulted me on where to put towel racks, shelves, and mirrors. They did one bathroom at a time so we had use of the facilities. I just can’t say enough about how efficient, pleasant, and thorough they were. Yes, I would use them again and I have already consulted with them on a couple of other projects read less
- STEVE CABANISS PAINTINGOver the past ten years, my wife and I have used Steve Cabaniss Painting four separate times, getting both maintenance and upgrades in painting projects done around the house. Every time, this company preformed superior workmanship (they take their craft seriously); they were always on-time, used the best materials, took care to cover things to prevent drips, cleaned up after themselves thoroughly, and completed the projects right on schedule. They are professional and very polite. They stand behind their work. They are local, use long-term employees loyal to both company and customers, and their prices are right in line with our expectations. They are very reasonable people and will work along with you to get what you want done, done the way you want it, and it is a pleasure doing business with them. These people are so good and so honest, I no longer need multiple quotes as I have never found anyone that can beat Steve Cabaniss Painting. Strong: RECOMMEND read less
- Martin ServicesWe moved from Florida, into a renovated house in Roanoke Virginia, after an exhaustive search. The house, although beautifully renovated, left a few areas that really needed attention. Our basement was half-finished, providing us with a family room, including a wet bar. But the other side of the basement, which herein shall be called "the dungeon" was a dark, raw, fully exposed area. There was a washer/dryer hookup, but that was all. My wife hated it. Exposed wood, cement floor... cavernous. We hired Martin Services, here in Roanoke, VA, to do the renovation. Dan Martin gave us a very fair bid on the project, and we accepted. We described what we wanted: - frame out an area approximately 12x12, into a laundry room, with 4 walls, and a door into the remaining storage area. - all of the pipes, dryer exhaust, and heating ducts to be enclosed. - a drop ceiling put in with new LED lighting. - ceramic tile installed. - three cabinets installed, with an L-Shaped counter top. - a sink in the counter-top, with a detachable hand sprayer. All of this, plus the electrical work, plumbing, painting and finishing. Dan and his crew were courteous, always on time (and a lot of this was over the Christmas holidays), and very expert in their work. Dan made sure we were happy with every phase of the project, always communicating with us. Everything was completed to our extreme satisfaction. The room is no longer a dungeon. In fact, my wife looks for laundry to do, just to hang out in the room. I would hire Martin Services for any project, and would recommend them to anyone looking for a competent, fair, professional and very friendly contractor read less
- Rock Solid Construction & DesignRoof has leaked since day 1 on our deck. Builders attempted to repair it twice but leaks worse now. The screen is pulling away from deck already after 5 months. Began bathroom project with frame work which WILL NOT pass code. Took money for remaining materials needed and never showed back up. Constantly left cigarette filters in our yard after being repeatedly asked not to do that. Left trash and FOOD in our yard each day that they did show up. Would promise to show up on certain days only to have a new Covid/Sickness excuse for 5 months. Did not give the courtesy of a phone call with excuse, as we had to contact them each and every time. We now have to have a REPUTABLE roofing company replace the roof on our deck, as well as a new contractor to finish the bathroom. We are out thousands of dollars thanks to Mitchel Baxter of Rock Solid Construction & Design LLC....Have copies of text messages, cancelled checks, and our contracts to prove each and every word of this post read less
- Labor for NeighborQuote was reasonable and Rob started almost immediately. With years of experience in construction, he answered my questions and provided info on exterior doors. Caulked the windows and installed trim. Biggest issue was door not fitting. He contacted another pro and they customized the frame for door. Very friendl read less
- Troy Miller PaintingFantastic job! The painting was done really well with clear attention to detail and they were really responsive to questions prior to the actual paint job. Even did some drywall repairs in a few places. Very friendly. So impressed I have already recommended them to a friend who needs painting done.
Drywall Contractors in Daleville
- Business Description:Owner operated Has worked 5 years in company in New York plastering finishing remodeling painting buildings
- Business Description:Owner operated for over 16 years. We specialize in all Painting, Drywall, Wallpaper Removal and Pressure Washing services. Give us a call for a free quote! we are insured and class c business license.Recent Review:Angi stated that this painting company would serve zip 24060 (Blacksburg, VA). My wife called and Troy told her he does not serve this area.Ron L.
- Business Description:We are a class "A" full service painting and pressure washing company proudly serving SWVA & The New River Valley since 2000. We offer an array of discounts, free estimates, and competitive pricing. We guarantee to beat all other licensed competitors prices and quality of work. We specialize but are no way limited to the following services, * Painting * Staining * Pressure Washing * All Surfaces * Duct Cleaning (with Free Video Inspection) * Residential/Commercial/Industri.. read lessRecent Review:Whatever your needs may be, these guys have you covered. We asked them to do extensive last minute services and to our surprise were not turned down nor disappointed. They worked tirelessly on all we specified we needed done and were working in a time crunch. Let me just say this, their work was thorough as thorough gets. My husband and I couldn't help but notice thier outstanding level of professionalism throughout the time we were working with them. We now know who to call for just about anything. I normally don't write reviews however, our experience deserved to be shared. They definitely were worth every penny if not more read lessJennifer F.
- Business Description:At B & B Services we pride ourselves on being one of the top company's in the area that brings you any services that you might need in or outside your home. We do Heating & A/C, Ductwork Cleanings, install Water Heaters, Electrical, some Plumbing, Pressure Washing, Deck repairs and builds, (General) Remodeling, and all Handyman work as well. Need a gas line run for your Stove or Gas logs, no problem, we can do it. Our customers constantly comment on our high quality of work and the high amoun.. read lessRecent Review:Absolutely worst experience I have ever had. Chris came out and without even looking over the unit tried to sell me on a new system. I understand this is a unit that's being phased out, but without even trying to see if it could be repaired went straight for a sale. After hooking up the meter, he stated the compressor is bad and continued to push a new system. Apparently he then left the fuse disconnected so the system would not turn on at all. After he left I was able to get ahold of the person who originally installed the heat pump. they came out and discovered the capacitor had burned out. 5 minute repair and system is now working perfectly. I'm out $75.00, but when this system does go out, I can ABSOULTELY guarantee who I won't be calling. Avoid at all cost read lessFredrick H.
- Business Description:Family Owned since '14 Moran's Painting will give you a personable experience with quality work and nothing less!Recent Review:They did a great job. They also completed the job on time.albert C.
- Business Description:Cardenas Remodeling is an all around remodeling company. We specialize in kitchen and bathroom and have 10+ years of combined experience. Our customers satisfaction is our top priority. Help us make your dream home a reality read lessRecent Review:Great! Professional work and on time and very responsive!Olvin M.
- Business Description:Custom int/ext painting. Family owned and operated business. over 20 years of experience. EPA lead certifed. Member of the BBB.Recent Review:Over the past ten years, my wife and I have used Steve Cabaniss Painting four separate times, getting both maintenance and upgrades in painting projects done around the house. Every time, this company preformed superior workmanship (they take their craft seriously); they were always on-time, used the best materials, took care to cover things to prevent drips, cleaned up after themselves thoroughly, and completed the projects right on schedule. They are professional and very polite. They stand behind their work. They are local, use long-term employees loyal to both company and customers, and their prices are right in line with our expectations. They are very reasonable people and will work along with you to get what you want done, done the way you want it, and it is a pleasure doing business with them. These people are so good and so honest, I no longer need multiple quotes as I have never found anyone that can beat Steve Cabaniss Painting. Strong: RECOMMEND read lessLarry P.
- Business Description:****Please call, text or message me with a contact phone number****, so I can contact you back for more info on your repairs.*. We do all the things listed below and I try to meet deadlines doing the best work possible. If it's things I don't do,more than likely I have someone who can. Everyone is insured,so no worries...Feel free to email, text ,call, or message me with questions or to get an estimates. Thank You! Travi read lessRecent Review:Extremely well! Travis is honest, prompt, detail-oriented, a great communicator, respectful and professional. He and his crew gave me peace of mind during my project.Jennifer W.
- Business Description:Class A Contracting and Master Electrical ServicesRecent Review:It went excellently. (As has been all of my past dealings with Enquist.) I actually called them after hours, DURING HOLIDAY SEASON, not only did they still answer but they made it a point to get to me the next day because I had company coming in a day or two. Every step of the way from Becky on the phone, to the technician Jeremy, all extremely nice to deal with. For whatever your electrical needs are, CALL THIS COMPANY!! You will not be disappointed!! read lessKeith W B.
- Business Description:27 employees. Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:Wisler has done some work for my elderly mother in the past, and, although I have always thought the prices were on the high side, she has felt comfortable with the plumbers who have come. But, this job will be the end of our association. She had a faulty fill valve on her toilet. This is normally a repair I do for her as it rarely takes more than 30 minutes, but I live in Fairfax and could not get into town this time. She wanted it fixed, so I told her to call Wisler. Costly mistake. Bottom line (literally) was $400+ for fill valve, supply line, and flapper assembly. I was stunned. I figured it would be maybe $200 for a job that shouldn’t take more than an hour and require $20 in parts (retail not wholesale). But $400??? I have asked around (homeowners and plumbers alike) and all are in disbelief. I asked a plumber here in Northern Virginia where you’d think you’d pay a premium, and he said that job is normally a low $200 job. Just outrageous. And to top it off, they had to return once to correct the repair.UPDATED :operations manager subsequently called to better understand my dissatisfaction. He took the onus of miscommunication in terms of price and service. They ultimately refunded a portion of the cost to bing it more in line with my expectations. Final price was $279 read lessDan P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Determining drywall prices for your project can vary depending on where you live, what type of drywall you need, and the size and shape of your room. This guide will help you calculate how much drywall will cost for your project.
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Find drywall contractors in
- Blue Ridge
- New Castle
- Poages Mill
- Cave Spring
- Boones Mill
- Bent Mountain
drywall contractors in Daleville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Woman's Touch Cleaning LLC1101 lora lane
- Abracadabra Restoration Specialists LLC5034 Lee Hwy
- Affordable Labor & Contracting2837 Gum Springs Rd
- Alpha Design & Construction LLc.
- Artistic Plastering2439 Thunder Valley Drive
- AS IT STANDS HOME IMPROVEMENTS6159 Jeters Chapel Rd
- A Woman's Touch Cleaning LLC
- B & B Services328 E Riverside Dr
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)PO Box 478
- Beck Builders Inc1133 Forest Lawn Dr
- Benjamin Bear Associates / O.L. TURNER & Sons Inc.P.O. Box 20276 Roanoke VA
- Better Home Improvements30 W Main St
- Big Boy Painting106 Catlett Ct
- BLR Services4509 renfro blvd.
- Boothe Construction Co2728 Dell Ave. N.E.
- Bowtie Construction647 Allison Ave SW
- Brooks Drywall Solutions Inc1202 Missouri Avenue
- Building Integrity LLCPO Box 37
- B & B Services
- Cardenas Remodeling
- Carreon Drywall1634 Meadors Spur Rd
- CCR Home Improvements240 lucas street
- Chad Ayersman Contracting914 Norbourne Ave
- CJM CO Construction2263 Catawba Valley Drive
- Clark Family Builders LLC5352 Cloverdale Rd
- Community Housing Partners448 Depot St NE
- Creative Concepts LLCPO Box 1511
King George, Virginia
- Crockett Home Improvement Inc1255 Radford St
- Curb Velocity1977 Nace Rd
- Cardenas Remodeling
- F & S Building Innovations, Inc.2944 Orange Ave NE
- Fifth Generation Painting1811 Fareham rd sw
- Fowlers Painting3908 Pitzer Rd.
- Friedman Home Improvement109 Yorkshire Ct
- Friendly Structures, LLC1106 Kentwood Dr
- F & S Building Innovations, Inc.
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy Hands444 Hidden Hill Ln
Boones Mill, Virginia
- Harrington Contracting962 Etzler Rd
- Haynes Building & Pump Service125 North Main STREET # 500- 252
- Honey Do330 10th St
- HUGHES DRYWALL3117 Green Ridge Rd
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- J & M Handyman Service4602 Renfro Blvd NW
- J N R Home Renovations LLC2143 fork mountain rd.
- J.P.R. Painting, LLC3712 yellow mountain rd
- Jackson & Jackson Inc.P.O. Box 19542
- JIMO3844 Welcome Valley Rd
- JMS Builders & Developers, Inc.1481 Little Timber Ridge
- John Hicks Drywall Co7331 Walker Rd
- June Covington Plasterers2423 Orange Ave NW
- J & M Handyman Service
- Kimric home services355 Laurel Creek Rd
Meadows of Dan, Virginia
- Kimric home services
- Painter's Edge LLC.3991 Floyd Hwy S
- Pardue Painting Company2328 Williamson Rd NE
- PAUL DAVIS RESTORATION1807 MURRY RD SW Suite N
- Penn Forest Services1114 Moorman Ave NW
- Pitman Service Group (PSG)404 Walnut Ave SE
- Pro-To-Call Painting & Pressure Washing Co.LLCPO BOX 517
- Professional Choice Home Service434 Nace Rd
- Painter's Edge LLC.
- Quality Landscaping and Maintenance709 Shelbourne Avenue
- Quality Landscaping and Maintenance
- SALEM PAINTINGPO Box 634
- Sanchez Drywall2218 Charlevoix Court SW
- Southwest Sunroom & Window Co.625 S COLLEGE AVE
- Stanleydemo902 Bridge St SW
- Stephano's Construction, LLC121 Artillery Rd
- STEVE CABANISS PAINTING2553 Gravel Hill Rd
- SALEM PAINTING
- TBS Construction LLC4752 Scruggs Rd
- The "Noke's" Handyman2264 Dillons Mill Rd
- The Handy Hammer5719 Club Lane
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Tim Dollman Construction5428 Taney Dr.
- Troy Miller Painting1330 Belleview Ave SE
- Turner Long Construction1807 Murry Road, Suite GA
- TBS Construction LLC