We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Crimora, VA
There are 0 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Crimora
- Paul Robbins Woodworking CoThis is an added review for Paul Robbins Woodworking because we hired him to do a much more extensive (and expensive) job following our previous review, that of remodeling our kitchen. Mr. Robbin's work continues to impress us. He is careful, professional, thorough and sticks to the schedule. He is able to bring help in when needed to provide complete service. If he did not hire the help or subcontractor himself, he made excellent recommendations of providers or sources. He is well organized and was able to guide us in scheduling materials. We provided the kitchen design and sourced most of the materials to save money and Paul worked with our plan and materials. He was able to put new cabinetry and appliances into a 60 year old house, making them level and plum. Because of his woodworking experience, he was able to finish trims, spacers, and floor transitions that looked fitted and appropriate to the old and new parts of the house. I would recommend this contractor to anyone who is renovating or remodeling any room in the house
- Ed Sawyer Drywall IncIt went wonderfully well. He was on time and very responsive! He was exceptionally clean! He was everything I had hoped for in a service provider! I highly recommend him!
- Shover DrywallI highly recommend Keith and his son. I found Keith on Craigslist and he responded to me immediately, gave me an estimate based on photos I emailed, came to finalize the estimate when he said he would, did the job the next day, when he said he would. The job was perfect. He cleaned up and he charged the estimate. Keith is very professional and friendly and I trust him completely. I highly recommend him to other homeowners
- E & E Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioningthey are completely thorough. They are very professional. They had six people come out. There prices are very well priced. They clean. Its unbelievable how good they are took about three weeks. They were on time very punctual. Expect the best service you will ever get! They don't cut corners they explain things to you. The pricing was what stood out after i viewed another company
- Paul Robbins Woodworking CoThe job went well. There was more work that expected but Mr. Robbins was able to deal with the changes with his customary care and he finished in a timely way. Mr. Robbin's does good quality work - he is careful, accurate and finishes the job as contracted. He is responsive, he showed up when he said he would and has a professional manner. His estimates of time and cost are accurate
- Shover DrywallThe installment looked overall great with the exception of a nail pop in the install. The price came out to over $200 per hour for labor only and quick drying mud and tape. We supplied sheetrock, the delivery, carried in to room, screws. We were left with trash in the middle of the room, 5 gallon bucket of dirty water, and floors with splatters
Drywall Contractors in Crimora
- Business Description:5 employees. No subcontractors. Flat rates. No travel charges. We do exterior power washing. Complete Interior and Exterior Painting. Professional spray paint in the exterior vinyl siding with two different colors New stain and re stain decks and kitchen cabinets very detail with 18 years experience Drywall repair and any kind of texture match Also we Do wood repairs. Play with colors and match any old stain with any kind new wood also we spray stain on cedar wood in bay area houses . We..Recent Review:Wilbur was professional and responsive throughout and did a fantastic job. I would 100% use him again!Josh H.
- Recent Review:The painting of the deck was good at the beginning, then the paint got on the wall - they were suppose to come back on May 11 to get it off the wall and there have been excuse after excuse as to when they were not coming back to take care of the issue at hand, never made it and now they have blocked my husbands numberCarelle T.
- Business Description:Design Concepts, Inc. is a Class-A Contractor specializing in log home construction & repair. We are a Preferred Builder with Southland Log Homes and have also built log homes with other suppliers. We are also quite experienced in remodeling and restoration. Included in our experience is water and fire restoration. We have won the Southern Bulders Chrysalis remodeling award with every entry submittedRecent Review:This company ONLY offers a "time and materials + 10%" contract. You will receive a quote for FAR LESS than you'll ultimately be billed because it's a guarantee the job will be (1) dragged out for many more days than it should normally have taken and (2) there will most likely be other "unknown problems" discovered during the work which will significantly increase the cost. For example, my job was estimated to be about $4,000 but for adding three posts, came to more than $10,000! Also, by law, I was entitled to receive records of the invoices for materials and labor hours but the company refused. Bottom line: NEVER SIGN THIS TYPE OF CONTRACT ALWAYS GET A FIRM PRICE! You've been warnedJane M.
- Business Description:Corbett's Custom Carpentry was recently established in 2007. Owner Mike Corbett has over 25 years of experience in the construction & remodeling business. He has a knowledge of most all new products available for your next project. We will work with you to determine the right products and designs for your next project. When contacting us you can be assured of a fair quote and a timely response on the work we will be performingRecent Review:I found this contractor to be frustratingly unresponsive to multiple phone message and to requests for an estimate sent via the Angies List website. I have since moved on to another company that returned my call promptly. Perhaps this is a dated listing for someone who is no longer in business. In any case, I had no luck getting in contact with himDouglas P.
- Business Description:Quality Expectations is a local company with attention to every detail. We believe in getting the job done right the first time no matter how small or large. The company is both female and veteran owned and welcome the opportunity to address your household needs. Additional Contact: Cynthia ChavezRecent Review:This guy Darryl is a character, will NEVER use his company again. He will start out very friendly and professional to suck you in and convince you that you are getting a QUALITY EXPECTATION. He does not do all the work himself, contract out certain things (plumbing and drywall, which were good). The work Darryl did was horrible, made many mistakes when building my bar, the framing was off, had to redo it three different times, he did know how to read the plans done by HomeDepot, had to order several additional pieces because he kept messing up, and kept canceling on appointment date, took 3 months. The counter top company had to put in 30 shims to get the counter top leveled. He pretended to know my designer at the HomeDepot and assured that he had worked with her before, which was a lie. To start the job he wanted 50% deposit to start, each time he came to work, he wanted another 50% of the 50%. Also he punched a hole in the waterline, which cause a leak and molded developed behind the bar. NEVER AGAINTirzsha C.
- Business Description:Maintenance Tech. Services is reliable and honest company with competitive prices without the service fees. Locally owned business with over 20 years of experience in all of your home repair needs. LICENSED AND INSURED!Recent Review:AMAZING. Jeff and his crew respond on the same day, and are honest and fair. I'm a single mom who needs to be able to trust the people I have working in my house to be honest and reliable.Nicole C.
- Business Description:construction
- Business Description:Business owned and operated by me alone, electronic invoicing, except credit cards, checks and cash.
- Business Description:With two decades of experience, Thomas Riley at One Day at a Time is dedicated to providing a quality experience for any of your General Contracting needs.
Deals in Crimora for Drywall
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Drywall installation costs depend on various factors, including the size and shape of the room, the material type and thickness, and the desired finish. Read on to help determine your budget before starting your project.
Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Find drywall contractors in
- Weyers Cave
- Mount Sidney
- Port Republic
- Free Union
- Penn Laird
- Mount Crawford
- Stuarts Draft
- North Garden
- Mc Gaheysville
drywall contractors in Crimora
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- GPR Handyman Service2908 Jasmine St.
- GPR Handyman Service
- Low Cost Home Maintenance And Care40 Frost Lane
- Low Cost Home Maintenance And Care
- One Day At A Time41 Corey Hill Lane
- One Day At A Time
- Paul Robbins Woodworking Co181 Offliter Rd
Stuarts Draft, Virginia
- Peter Capiro - The Handyman47 S River Rd.
- Pic Organic Mold Remediation Solutions4110 Melwood Road, Suite #1
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- PrimosVT Construction 89 South Ave
- Prophet Painting8018 Hankins Industrial Park B-5
- Paul Robbins Woodworking Co
- Quality Expectations LLCPOBox 678
- Quality Expectations LLC
- SHANNON REALTY & LAND CO8511 MANASSAS DR
- Shayne Robacker's Paint and Repair1384 5th Street CWaynesboro
- sidingpros home Improvementspo box 591
- Stefan Home Service5901 Sheraton Cir.
- Strange Construction39 Waldrop Rd
- Stump & Sons Construction2103 Jeremy Creek Rd
- SHANNON REALTY & LAND CO
- Wright Way PaintingPO Box 7702
- Wright Way Painting
- Yukon Construction1021 E Main St Lot 24
- Yukon Construction