How much does insulation cost? The price you pay for insulation depends on a number of factors, including the type you choose, thickness, square footage of the area to be insulated, and more. Learn the average costs of insulating your home.
Get matched with top insulation contractors in Staunton, VA
There are 4 highly-rated local insulation contractors.
Recent Insulation Reviews in Staunton
- Virginia Foam Insulators, LLCThey called promptly and scheduled a time to come out and estimate the job. They were polite and answered our questions. The estimate was in the price range expected. They completed the job in one day after estimating that it might take 1.5 or 2 days. Since it was a small job for them, they worked us into an opening between larger jobs. They protected our belongings well and cleaned up the job sites very well. Our basement was cleaner when they left than when they started
- Virginia Foam Insulators, LLCI was given a competitive estimate on Monday morning and the job was finished the following afternoon. They did what they said they would do and for the price agreed to. Highly recommend.
- Valley Insulation IncBruce Martin was prompt to inspect the attic and provide an estimate that I thought was very reasonable for the work. The installation date was scheduled and the crew was on time and did a excellent job. I highly recommend their services.
- DAVENPORT INSULATIONThe unskilled crew wrapping my house did $7,000 damage to my new standing-seam metal roof in the process of wrapping the wood trim on my 96-year-old farm house. The foreman spoke English, the rest of the crew did not. Workmanship was only so-so. This work was done in 2018. The crew insulating my garage used small-gauge staples, like you would use in an office, to put up the batts and fire retardant film. Many of the staples are falling out onto the floor. The fire retardant film sags and looks bad, and has numerous wrinkles and several holes. They should have used cap staples to put up the fire retardant film, but did not. The crew was semi-skilled at best. I am having to go back and shoot the film with cap staples myself to keep the film from falling down. Very disappointed in their workmanship
- Time InsulationAppreciated the politeness, care of our home and that they left our home clean! Apologize for being late, but they should have called before I finally did.
- DAVENPORT INSULATIONThe sales agent was very punctual. The back office wasn't so much. I take it that Davenport has many branches, all of which are owned by MASCO Contractor Services, which is a mammoth company. I had to remind them to send my contract. The installers were very punctual too. My only complaint (I didn't mind having to call them to follow up on the contract -- especially since the price was so low; more below) is that the installers got dirt on my walls and chipped some paint. They also tracked mud into the house. Nothing major happened, and I've cleaned and repaired it. Nonetheless, though they laid plastic down on the ground before bringing the hose in, they could have done a much better job at cleanliness. They could also have offered to clean up after they were done! They didn't. Still I would not hesitate to use them again. They were 75% cheaper than one place and 25% cheaper than another. And they were very fast (besides being punctual)
Insulation Companies in Staunton
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur..Recent Review:Great repair and excellent leveling.Gary S.
- Business Description:Virginia Foam Insulators is central Virginia’s regional expert in the installation of Polyurethane spray foam insulation. We install a full range of insulation products and systems in new construction and retrofit/remodels to include Open-Cell Polyurethane Foam, Closed-Cell Polyurethane Foam, Injection Spray Polyurethane Foam, Fiberglass, and the latest in insulation systems such as Dense-Packed Fiberglass and Blown-In Fiberglass insulation. Our employees are knowledgeable in home constructio..Recent Review:Professional company. After doing lots of research I decided to use closed cell foam to insulate the attic rafters in my 60 year-old home. I met with 6 companies in the area that install foam insulation. 3 of them tried to talk me into open-cell insulation, which is an unproven product for my application. Two other companies, both with good reputations, were willing to install closed-cell foam; one of them offered a great price while the other offered a price that was well outside my budget. Then I met with James Kuhn, the owner of Virginia Foam, and we had a very detailed discussion about what I was looking for. His price was not the lowest but I felt he really knew what he was talking about and had done enough closed-cell foam installations to be able to do the job properly (the installation is more involved then open-cell foam). Under challenging conditions (120 degrees plus in the attic) his team did a great job. I liked the work so much I hired them to insulate the addition I just put on my home. This scope included both closed-cell foam and traditional fiberglass batts. Once again they did a thoroughly professional job and left my home spotless. I would recommend the team at Virginia Foam to anyoneTim C.
- Business Description:At Remodel USA Inc.we are completely dedicated to meeting the expectations of our customers. One of the ways we ensure customer satisfaction is by maintaining our distinctive attention to detail while minimizing our installation time. For example, we can finish a complete bathroom remodel in only about 5-10 days, limiting the disruption to your schedule. We can also customize our services to meet your unique requirements,whether we're designing the ideal kitchen layout for your home or walkin..Recent Review:Pre-work consultation was excellentNicole E.
- Business Description:Paramount Builders is the East Coast’s premier home improvement replacement products company. We are proud to be “Improving our Community, One Home at a Time”. As a company, our goal is to establish the highest standard of excellence and integrity for our industry in our market and beyond. The cornerstone of our excellence is our products. We use only the absolute finest materials made. At Paramount Builders we are not just selling windows, siding, roofing and doors. We are selling our famil..Recent Review:Paramount couldn't get the bill to us in a timely fashion. I called them and they would only speak to my husband - even though we both filled out the paper work and met with them as a couple. Do they understand it is 2020? What a chauvinistic company. My female money will spend elsewhere. Their work is overshadowed by their crappy customer service. HorribleEvalynn M.
- Business Description:Serving the Mt Crawford, Virginia area by providing acoustic ceiling installation, drywall installation, siding installation, installing shutters, exterior painting, fireplace installation, fireplace mantel installation, garage door installation, gutter installation, gutter protection services, interior painting, insulation installation, shower enclosure installation, bathroom hardware installation, radiant barrier installation and shelving storage systems installation. Local Relationships. N..Recent Review:The unskilled crew wrapping my house did $7,000 damage to my new standing-seam metal roof in the process of wrapping the wood trim on my 96-year-old farm house. The foreman spoke English, the rest of the crew did not. Workmanship was only so-so. This work was done in 2018. The crew insulating my garage used small-gauge staples, like you would use in an office, to put up the batts and fire retardant film. Many of the staples are falling out onto the floor. The fire retardant film sags and looks bad, and has numerous wrinkles and several holes. They should have used cap staples to put up the fire retardant film, but did not. The crew was semi-skilled at best. I am having to go back and shoot the film with cap staples myself to keep the film from falling down. Very disappointed in their workmanshipRichard J.
- Business Description:Corbett's Custom Carpentry was recently established in 2007. Owner Mike Corbett has over 25 years of experience in the construction & remodeling business. He has a knowledge of most all new products available for your next project. We will work with you to determine the right products and designs for your next project. When contacting us you can be assured of a fair quote and a timely response on the work we will be performingRecent Review:I found this contractor to be frustratingly unresponsive to multiple phone message and to requests for an estimate sent via the Angies List website. I have since moved on to another company that returned my call promptly. Perhaps this is a dated listing for someone who is no longer in business. In any case, I had no luck getting in contact with himDouglas P.
- Business Description:Owner-operated. Uses subs for electrical & plumbing. Cost is determined by the job. No additional travel charges. No service charges.
- Business Description:Founded by individuals who believe that there is nothing better than the smile of a satisfied client when their dream projects becomes a reality, Dicapa strives to create a relationship with you to better understand your needs and then fulfill them. Dicapa is a general contracting company servicing the Washington, DC Metropolitan Area community. We maintain the highest standards of project management and workmanship. We staff our projects with only the most experienced and highest qualified ..
- Business Description:1 employee- Mortgage Documentation Specialist for the: FHA/VA Energy Efficiency Program.
- Business Description:1 employee. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply if outside of service area. Ask about licensing information. No extra charge for after hours service.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful insulation contractor articles
Home insulation has many benefits: it’s energy-efficient, environmentally friendly, and cost-effective. It’s worthwhile but requires planning. We’ve laid out the key things to know before installing home insulation.
Installing a radiant barrier is an excellent way to keep the heat out of your home. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to install a radiant barrier yourself in five easy steps. Though, you’ll want to bring some friends to get the job done.
Find insulation contractors in
- Mount Sidney
- Stuarts Draft
- Weyers Cave
- Mount Crawford
- Port Republic
- Steeles Tavern
- Penn Laird
- Rawley Springs
insulation contractors in Staunton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Addison Building and Remodeling238 Fairview Rd
- Addison Building and Remodeling
- Corbett's Custom Carpentry405 Hudson Ave
- Corbett's Custom Carpentry
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Lee's Heating & Cooling Co142 Greenville Ave
- Lee's Heating & Cooling Co
- MEP Construction542 Collicello St.
- MEP Construction
- One Day At A Time41 Corey Hill Lane
- One Day At A Time
- SHANNON REALTY & LAND CO8511 MANASSAS DR
- sidingpros home Improvementspo box 591
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Solar Wolf Energy202 Worcester St
- Soundrite-Acoustics, Inc.209 S. Stephanie Street Suite B-167
- South River Contracting135 Spring Crest Ln Apt 107
- Strange Construction39 Waldrop Rd
- SHANNON REALTY & LAND CO
- Tom Lane Contracting Inc15287 Diascund View Trl
- Tom Lane Contracting Inc
- Virginia Foam Insulators, LLC134 Elon Road
Madison Heights, Virginia
- Virginia Foam Insulators, LLC