Grass Roots Lawn & Landscaping

Founded 2008 • With Angi since November 2011

Grass Roots Lawn and Landscaping is a local, fully insured, family owned business. We serve the communities of Fredericksburg, Stafford, Spotsylvania, and the surrounding areas. We service both residential and commercial properties....

JC and Son Contractor LLC

A company that you can trust for all your exterior products. Fence, deck, drainage, sod installation, grading, three removal, stumps removal, trimming, mulch, and way more

Reggie

Specializing in Landscaping Projects & Hardscaping! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Yard Sharks Inc.

Lawn and Landscaping services - Mow and maintain yards, spring and fall clean up, leaf removal, pressure washing, trimming, brush cutting, mulching, etc. Please contact our office today to schedule a free estimate at 540-223-7533

10/04/2020

Grass Roots has been servicing our lawn for 11 years. They have done such an amazing job of making our yard look great through cutting, fertilizing and aeration over the years. We are happy to say we have one of the nicest and greenest yards in the neighborhood! The professionalism at Grass Roots can’t be beat! They are always reliable, knowledgeable and have great rates. We recommend them to ever...

Description of Work
Lawn Care & Maintenance

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,mulch

09/25/2019

I really appreciate how reliable they are and that they don't make things complicated. They get everything done when when they should so my yard always looks good, their work is excellent, and payment is quick and painless.

Description of Work
Grass Cutting

Category lawn service

Thank you Alison for your kind review. We are pleased you are happy with your service. Looking forward to working with you again in the Spring.

09/22/2019

Grass Roots is awesome! They cut and edge my lawn beautifully and are always on schedule. I recommend them to my friends and neighbors all the time!

Description of Work
Lawn mowing and edging

Category lawn service

Thank you Ms. [Member Name Removed] for your nice review. We are glad you are happy with our service. Also Thank you for recommending us to your friends and family. It means a lot to us.

09/20/2019

Absolutely incredible company! After many years of having an "average yard" and many failed attempts to get grass to grow in my back yard, I finally found a company that can do it all!!!! Grass Roots is the only company that has been able to give me a beautiful lawn in my backyard, AND they know how to edge to my standards. I now get to sit back and enjoy the best looking lawn in my neighborhood. ...

Description of Work
Regular yard maintenance and turf program

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,mulch

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for such high praise. We appreciate you taking the time out of your very busy day to write such a complimentary review. Thank you too, for recommending us to your family, friends and clients. See you in the Spring!

09/19/2019

We have used Grass Roots for many years. I can't say enough good things about them. Everyone is friendly and helpful. We trust them with our yard work. I love coming home to a beautiful yard, especially when I don't have to do it.

Description of Work
Lawn care services

Category lawn service,lawn treatment,mulch

Thank you so much for the nice review. We are glad you have been happy with your service over the years. It has been a pleasure getting to know you and your family.

Leaf Removal, Aeration, Fall Clean up, Mulch, & Fertilizer