Affordable Lawn And Landscaping LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2012

Affordable Lawn and Landscaping has been in business since 2004 and we do excellent work. Try us and you will see. A small list of services we provide... Mowing, trimming, aerating, dethatching, topsoil, fertilizing, lawn renovations, sod installation, mulching beds, building beds, pruning, tree service, clearing brush, building edges, building retaining walls, installing drain systems for gutters, delivering and add rock for driveways, Fall lean ups, Spring clean ups, Tractor work, Bobcat work, Bush hogging, and much more. We do some of the best work in Fredericksburg and we take a lot of pride in it too. Just give us a call, we will be happy to show you....

Blue Ridge Landscaping

A full-service landscaping contractor, Blue Ridge Landscaping is your preferred choice for all your commercial or residential landscaping needs. Serving the greater Fredericksburg region since 2001, we proudly combine an exemplary work ethic with a total commitment to our clients.

JC and Son Contractor LLC

A company that you can trust for all your exterior products. Fence, deck, drainage, sod installation, grading, three removal, stumps removal, trimming, mulch, and way more

By Faith Landscaping

Our role is to build and maintain gardens, parks, and other outdoor landscapes. We ensure plant growth such as mulching, planting, tree service, tree pruning. Also, we conduct cleaning outdoor facilities by power washing and leaf cleanup removal. In addition, we also do lawn care by trimming overgrown limbs, hedges, leaves, and stump grinding. If you want my service kindly contact us at 571-208-8209 or you may email us at byfaithlawnserv@gmail.com

Offers by By Faith Landscaping on Angi

09/14/2018

Michael F.

He sent us the plan and the quote that afternoon and the price was more than reasonable for the amount of work and materials required. They scheduled the work in a timely manner and were able to complete the entire job in just one and a half days. The workers were very professional and courteous and, when finished, there was no mess or collateral damage to our yard. The only way you could tell they were there is that our backyard has gone from being an eyesore to being a truly beautiful area to behold.

Description of Work
We have a bank in our backyard that was difficult to get anything to grow except weeds and was almost impossible to mow without slipping on the bank. We wanted it landscaped in a way that would look good and require little or no maintenance. We met with Jared and he developed a plan for a mulched bed area covering the bank with ground cover plants strategically located. He also recommended a metal border around the mulched area to keep the mulch in place and to prevent grass in the yard from invading the area. We also asked him to give us a price on the removal of two crepe myrtles and a dying 50ft oak tree at the top of the bank and the transplanting of a small evergreen from a garden next to our patio to the middle of the new mulched area.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,tree service

09/12/2018

Alan M.

They quoted me for the work(around $1200), came out, and did everything as discussed. However after the first rain most of the soil washed away from the corrugated pipe. When I called them to talk about it they sent someone out to look. They said the yard was graded poorly and we'd keep having wash away issues. I was quoted that it would take another $2100 to fix. If I was told the project would have cost $3300 upfront rather than after I already spent $1200 I probably would have still done the work and not had an issue. But it feels like a bait an switch. To be clear I don't think it was intentionally dishonest, it was just missed by the first person. However I spent a lot of money to be unhappy with the results.

Description of Work
Needed a drainage pipe installed.

08/27/2018

Mike S.

Affordable was the only company of the three that bothered to respond. Their response was prompt and quick. They were by far the cream of the crop of the companies on the list. I did not end hiring them because they don't bag the clippings. The lawn had gone so long that not bagging the clippings would have left dead grass every where.

Description of Work
Lawn needed to be mowed and trimmed, and clippings bagged

07/14/2018

David T.

Team of 2 came on time, worked quickly, replaced the broken section, and cleaned up all dirt and moved pavers/stone. Only reason I didn’t give them “A” on responsiveness was I wasn’t clear how much this would cost. They charge by hour plus showing up fee and it turned out to be a LOT cheaper than I thought. I highly recommend them. Just understand they charge by the hour (at least for repairs).

Description of Work
I had a blow out this winter of main water line leading to irrigation valves. I attempted to repair this spring but could not find part of main line that was still good (I dug about 6 feet of line and all was cracked).

Category irrigation systems

06/26/2018

Cathy W.

Overall experience with Affordable Lawn and Landscaping was excellent. From initial call for a free estimate to having the work scheduled and carried out in a very timely manner, to the final result of having a transformed area at the front of our house that we can be proud of! The contractors who actually carried out the work were excellent, professional, and had a lot of knowledge about plants. The front and side of our house badly needed thinning out and putting into shape (including 5 yards of mulch) and we cannot be happier with the result. The guys did a very full and hard day’s work. Thank you!

Description of Work
Weed removal from all beds around front and side of house, hedge trimming, tree trimming, mulching, spraying and yard cleanup

Category lawn service,mulch,tree service

Thank you for your business and rating us as well. We all take pride in what we do here and I am glad that you all are happy with our process and work completed. Please let us know if you need anything :) Steve

05/03/2018

D B.

We wanted to replace our old azaleas along the sidewalk to our front porch as well as the entire length of our country porch. Steve was very responsive to my call for an estimate and came out to our house the following day. He was very professional and had brought along a measuring wheel. Noticing that a tree in front of the porch in the grass area had some problems, he suggested we have it and another tree removed, which would provide a whole lot more sunshine for the new azaleas. After the trees were removed, Steve was very prompt to schedule our work. The work crew was 2 1/2 hours late in arriving, due to a problem with the type of azaleas we had ordered, but once they were at the house, they pitched right in with the job. The head guy Mike was awesome....efficient and personable. He provided some good suggestions for placing the old bushes which were to be replanted in the natural grove in front of the house. The job took longer then projected, but the end result was very satisfactory. We will definitely call them for work in the future. The job supervisors were very professional and a pleasure to work with. The estimate was very clear and detailed and the down-payment procedure was easy to do online.

Description of Work
Remove and replant old azaleas in natural area. Replace old landscaping timbers. Prepare garden beds with soil, compost, and fertilizer. Plant 18 new azaleas, cover with special fabric and hardwood mulch.

Category lawn service,mulch,hardscaping

02/07/2018

Karl S.

Steve didn't do the project because we went another direction with the project but he was EXTREMELY responsive and very professional in the dealing I had with him and the firm in getting their bid for the work needed. Would definitely contact him again for future work.

Description of Work
Needed a driveway regraded and new gravel put in place.

Category lawn service,pavers, gravel

thank you so much please let us know if you need anything in the future.

09/09/2017

Jonathan C.

Steve (the owner) and his crew arrived on time and performed the job on my lawn as described in the estimate. My lawn had bare spots and was in need of care after a harsh summer. After the service was performed, and with some help from Mother Nature, my lawn was healthy green and had significant growth after two weeks. Also, Steve followed up with me to ensure I was satisfied with the condition of my lawn. AL&L is a class act!!!

Description of Work
Lawn mowed, detached, aerated, over seeded, lime & fertilizer applied.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

08/04/2017

Yolanda E.

Very satisfied with service provided and Steve takes pride in his business. Always willing to give advice on what your lawn needs and how best to spend your lawn maintenance budget.

Description of Work
Regular mowing, spring clean up, tree trimming and hedge maintenance

Category lawn service,leaf removal,mulch,tree service

08/01/2017

Jill M.

Everything went very well, it was more difficult than originally thought, but Steve and his crew got it all done.

Description of Work
Removal of bushes.

Affordable Lawn And Landscaping LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2012

6 S Pointe Ln

Fredericksburg, VA 22405

Lawn care, Landscaping, aeration & overseed, mulch, tree service, stump grinding, pressure washing, gutter cleaning, land grading and clearing, retaining walls and fence repairs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal