Gentle Clean Carpet Care

Founded 2005 • With Angi since April 2008

1336 Dekalb Pike

Blue Bell, PA 19422

Gentle Clean Carpet Care is an award-winning company offering a collection of carpet care services. Each project is individually priced based on the size of your home and number of rooms/items to be cleaned. No travel charges or service fees! Check out our great ratings and contact us today!

03/29/2018

Rich P.

Gentle Clean did a great job cleaning my carpets and furniture in my home.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning in my home.

01/16/2017

Ikrom T.

Never returned phone calls Called twice. Had to hire stanley steemer Quick professional Stanley steemer know whAt they are doing

Description of Work
Clean carpet

12/03/2016

Douglas R.

Great communication during the initial quote and scheduling. John was prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and did a great job! Will definitely have them back

Description of Work
Sectional sofa and carpet cleaning

05/05/2015

Valerie V.

They did a good job, it was really nice. They are thorough, good and very nice.

Description of Work
I used Gentle Clean Carpet Care.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for the review!

02/06/2015

Steve & Geralyn P.

All went well. From the moment I first contacted the company until the job was finished. I have no complaints! The gentleman that came to my home was very kind, very professional and efficient! I will be contacting this company again in the future.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning for 4 bedrooms. cleaned two sofas and a chair and ottoman

01/27/2015

Marya H.

The most significant detail is that I had signed up for this service in 2011, somehow forgot all about it, was too embarassed by my delay to follow up with it when Angie's List reminded me numerous times over the ensuing years, and finally got my act together more than three years after my initial sign up. When I did finally call, the owner was thoroughly understanding and professional. We scheduled an appointment; he was smack on time and did a thorough job. I will be using Gentle Clean Carpet Care again.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpeting in large living room, and adjacent study

08/12/2014

Jackie A.

They had just one employee complete the job in just a couple hours. They were efficient and very good about it. They didn't make a mess or a lot of noise. They did what they needed to do and left. The price, itself , was reasonable.

Description of Work
They did the downstairs, the living room, the stairs and the family room. They also did the upstairs hallway.

07/03/2014

Christopher S.

The tech arrived on time, was polite and professional. The cleaned the carpets as expected, pointed out permanent stains, and then did the furniture as expected. Everything dried within 12 hours, and two weeks later I have no complaints. Well done.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets and living room furniture.

05/08/2014

JOHN E.

John came to our house on schedule. He was friendly, courteous and did an excellent job cleaning our sofa. All but one stubborn stain came out (it was garlic butter, so I wasn't surprised) and even it was much improved. I can't say I would notice it if I didn't already know it was there. We will absolutely use this company again and will highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Cleaned Sofa/chaise.

03/28/2014

David N.

This is the second time we used Gentle Clean and are very happy with the results. Very punctual, friendly and professional. Carpets are over 10 years old but in good condition. Some spots reappeared after carpet dried but they were probably deeply imbedded. Overall, we would definitely highly recommend Gentle Clean to friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Cleaned 6 rooms with carpets plus hallway and stairs.

01/02/2014

Albert I.

Great experience. I was having a Christmas party and had put off getting the carpets cleaned to the point where I had 2 days until a houseful of people showed up for the holiday, much to my wife's dismay. Scott came on Christmas Eve at the drop a hat and took care of us. He saved the day and saved me a lot of grief. I could tell that he was busy but it didn't prevent him from helping us. What a professional! Scott and his employee, John, did an unbelievable job and made my carpets and area rugs look brand new. I will not call anyone else!

Description of Work
Shampooed my carpets.

Category carpet cleaners

We appreciate your business! Happy we could make it work in time for your party

11/20/2013

John M.

This is the second year that we have used Gentle Clean. John and Bobby arrived on time and completed the job within an hour and 1/2. They did a thorough job and the rugs came out great. Will use them again in the future and would recommend their service highly.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in several rooms and 2 sets of stairs

Category carpet cleaners

Thanks for your kind words and your repeat business!

10/02/2013

Charles C.

On time, professional, and no-nonsense. Scott quickly delivered results beyond my expectations. We were anticipating having to replace an expensive carpet. I would definitely have Scott back into our home to clean other carpets, rugs, etc. It was easy to set up an appointment. He was prepared to show up the morning after my call, if my schedule could accommodate.

Description of Work
Scott removed a series of black grease "skid marks" from a woven hall carpet, then cleaned the whole carpet including the stairs to the second floor.

Category carpet cleaners

Thanks for the review - we appreciate you taking some time to leave your feedback.

09/18/2013

james S.

John and his helper were great. On time, prepared, explained the process and did a great job. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Cleaned rec room carpet and cleaned tile floor in kitchen

09/16/2013

Barbara C.

This is the second year we have used Gentle Care. They are prompt, clean, thoroughly professional. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Steam cleaned three rooms of carpet, one chair ottoman, sectional sofa.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

Great to see you again - thanks for your review.

08/26/2013

Jackie A.

They were fast and thorough. We would use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned all carpets and rugs.

08/02/2013

Scott F.

They do a great job. The staff are friendly and their price is affordable. I've referred them to a lot of people. They're just nice to work with.

Description of Work
I use Gentle Clean Carpet Care probably every three months for carpet cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners

Thanks for the kind words - very much appreciated!

07/18/2013

Marian D.

There was one technichan, he used a wet cleaner. When the job was finished he said, th e carpet would be dry in eight hours. It took at least hours 72 housrs. Prior to cleaning I removed lamps, and all else from from the table topsin both roomsand empted the china closet, and bookcase. The technican was polite, and so they should be, but had to ask him to move the furniture. I should have asked when I contracted the service, if they moved ALL furnitue to clean when they cleaned the living room and bedroom The last time I had the carpets cleaned was by SEARS. There were two technichans, they move all of the furniture, without being asked to do so, and put a pads under each leg to insure no rust sposts, this was not done by Gentel Clean Clean. The lesson I leared was to ask how many technichan to do the job, and most importantly would they clean the whole room by moving the furnitue, and what type of cleaner they would use. I wasn't happy with Angie's list on the occassion. Marian Dawson ,

Description of Work
Contracted to clean carpets in living room, hall bedroom, 13 steps upstairs, and the landing at top of stairway.

Category carpet cleaners

Thanks for your feedback. Customer satisfaction is incredibly important to us. We wish you would have brought this to our attention first so we could remedy the problem. As far as the cleaning, a few thoughts: * Regarding drying time, the work was done on an extremely hot day with high humidity and dew point - this will lead to longer drying times, especially in homes where indoor humidity is an issue. * In most cases, we focus on high traffic areas for our cleaning. We will move limited furniture, but in order to move all furniture, we would definitely need to send a second technician and adjust the price accordingly. Again, we apologize for any miscommunication.

07/09/2013

Megan J P.

Scott returned my call quickly and set up a convenient appointment day and time. The young man who did the work was very professional and very nice. He even called to check in because he arrived in the area early. He had to wait a few minutes for me to get home. He introduced himself, took a look at the rugs to be cleaned, explained the process and equipment clearly. I sat outside while he went to work. The work was done quickly and professionally. Rugs look great and the price was very reasonable. I am very happy with the results.

Description of Work
They cleaned most of our area rugs and the carpeted stairs.

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

Thanks for the kind words - we appreciate your business!

06/28/2013

Beth M.

I wasn't impressed. It wasn't bad but it wasn't great, it was just okay. I just felt that he accomplished the work to be done pretty quickly which I was curious about.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal coupon for Gentle Clean Carpet Care. They cleaned my carpet and upholstery.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

Thanks for your feedback. If there are any areas that need to be re-addressed, please let us know.

05/26/2013

Barbara O.

Great job - very professional and carpets were well cleaned.

Description of Work
Cleaned wall-to-wall carpets

05/12/2013

Paul G.

Scott did a great job with the cleaning and was very professional and courteous. Very timely with estimate and showed up on time as promised to do the work.

Description of Work
Rug cleaning and sofa cleaning

Category upholstery cleaning

We appreciate your feedback! Hope to see you again in the future.

05/09/2013

Robin L.

They came in and cleaned everything I asked them too and then left when they were done.

Description of Work
They were very professional and they cleaned my carpets nicely. I will definetly use them again!

Category carpet cleaners

Thanks for your comments - hope to work together again in the future!

05/01/2013

Barbara C.

The company was great, got the job done right away and correct, it was nice not to have other services attempted to be sold to us. Extremely pleased.

Description of Work
3 Rooms of Carpet Cleaning & Deodorizer

04/08/2013

Nancy L.

The job was done in an hour and I was very pleased. The carpets were left drier than any other carpet cleaning service that I've used in the past, which is a big deal.

Description of Work
The technician was very pleasant and did an excellent job on our very old, very dirty bedroom carpets. I would definitely recommend them to my friends!

Category carpet cleaners

Thanks for the kind words! We appreciate your business!

Service Team of Professionals Eastern PA

Restoration.........Done Right the First Time!! Service Team of Professionals Eastern PA, provides quality residential and commercial property damage restoration services. Services include mold remediation, water damage mitigation/drying, smoke, fire, wind and vandalism damage. S.T.O.P offers 24-hour emergency response with full service disaster cleaning and repair. Our trained team of professionals have over 15 years’ experience and masters of the trade who will work closely with you and your insurance company to help you recover from the unexpected. We utilize the most effective equipment and methods to prevent further damage and restore your premises to near pre-loss condition. Call on S.T.O.P for your water, mold, smoke, fire, wind, vandalism and other damage repair services. To schedule a free initial consultation or estimate please contact us toll free at (267) 433-5500.

National Rug Cleaners

National Rug Cleaners is the one stop shop for all Rug Cleaning and Repairs

Restoration 360 LLC

Restoration 360, IICRC Certified, non-franchised, locally owned and operated water damage, flood damage, sewage cleanup, storm cleanup, basement and wall drying company headquartered at 501 Cambria Ave. Bensalem, PA with multiple locations throughout all of our service areas including New Jersey. Standing behind years of experience in the construction industry, we stand behind our work and go above and beyond to take care of our customers. Our 5 star reviews and work ethics make us stand out from the crowd.

2022 Super Service Award

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, and Water Restoration.