Soapstone countertops are beloved for their rich, timeless appearance, but that great look can come at a cost. Read all about the pros and cons of soapstone countertops so you can figure out if they're the right choice for your house.
Get matched with top countertop kitchen installers in Manassas, VA
There are 218 highly-rated local countertop kitchen installers.
Recent Countertop Installation Reviews in Manassas
- Kitchen SaverWe could not be more pleased with the customer service, quality of workmanship, and details incorporated into the design of our new kitchen. Kitchen Savers lives up to its name! The entire team (sales, office staff, installers, etc.) is professional and responsive. It was a pleasure having Dave Duxon and his team working in our home. Dave is an accomplished craftsman with and eye for detail and left the site clean and tidy at the end of each day read less
- Kitchen SaverI love my upgraded kitchen! Everyone at Kitchen Savers, from the first appointment to the completed installation was very professional and the workmanship is excellent. Hussain and Terique (his apprentice) installed the new cabinets and they were always on time and cleaned up at the end of each day. Hussain takes great pride in his work and will not do anything, as he said, "..that I would not have in my own home!" The results are top quality and well done! I've already referred two neighbors to Kitchen Saver read less
- Marks-Woods Construction Services, LLCExcellent. We selected Marks-Woods Construction because they worked with us to create a proposal and contract that met our most important goals and stayed within our budget. We enjoyed working with the designers to come up with the details on what we wanted. The construction was done by the MW team of professionals. They know what they are doing, and it shows in the high quality results read less
- GBC Kitchen & BathGBC did a great job. They pretty much remodeled our whole house and it looks great. They only used top quality parts. Pedro did a great job designing the remodel and the project Manager Tony carried it out to perfection.
- Kitchen SaverEdgar Machado of Kitchen Savers is the consummate professional. It was immediately clear that he was a highly skilled craftsman, and the results show it. He executed the job on schedule and was considerate of our time and space. In addition, he resolved several minor complications, such as fittings with the countertops and some legacy trim work. In summary, we would work with Edgar again without question. We recommend him to anyone read less
- Graves Design & Remodeling IncGraves Design was great to work with! They were responsive, professional, and detail oriented. We are already planning on hiring them again for more work on other areas of the house. I would highly recommend them!
- Kitchen SaverMy cabinet installer Hassan Hassan was AWESOME! So professional and clean. He did excellent work and I felt fine leaving him in my house alone. Cabinets look great!!
- Heinz Home Improvements and Services, Inc.Heinz did an excellent job at gutting and remodeling our kitchen and also enclosing our carport to make an office. They listened to our design ideas and delivered a great finished product. They even helped us close out an outstanding permit that an old contractor had left unfinished years prior!
- Virginia Kitchen & BathWe recently completed our kitchen and powder room remodel. Leon and Bo were our sales/designer team. They were very helpful providing us alternatives to what we “thought” we wanted to help open up our small kitchen (removing outdated soffits and the ledge on our center island). We were a little concerned when we learned before our project start that they left the company because we still didn’t choose our countertops, backsplash and paint colors. The owner Kemal Boyraz reassured us that the project would go smoothly and he and his team would assist us. Although we were a little apprehensive starting demolition before our final selections, I soon found myself thanking Kemal and phrasing the crew assigned to our project! Sertac was our project manager and Andy was our crew leader. Any concerns we had we brought to the attention of Sertac and were quickly addressed and relayed to Andy. Andy was personable and worked with me and my husband and made design, plumbing and electrical suggestions. He even sat with me and gave his onion on paint swatches I was struggling with! The powder room mirror we selected turned out to be too large and to order the smaller mirror would have taken two weeks to get. Andy ran out to a few different suppliers to find it in stock. I can’t praise and thank Andy and his crew enough. Our new kitchen and power room turned out to be even more beautiful than we imagined. We went from dark dated cabinets and countertops to a bright and open elegant design. Thank you Virginia Kitchen & Bath for all your hard work and craftsmanship. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a remodeling company. I attached some before and after pictures to show off the wonderful workmanship. Kathy & Terry Johnso read less
- GBC Kitchen & BathThe project went off extremely well. The team was dedicated efficient timely and of extremely high quality. The price was very reasonable. The work was done by their own dedicated people. They also provided the timeline and followed it overall — in tasks they often beat their schedules. They were to replace the doors to a couple of closets — each closet of a different size. But they had ordered the doors for one closet incorrectly and hence the delay in completing the project. They had no problems with the minor tweaks and changes we requested ( we made no major change to the design). Pedro was a great project director and planner. Tony was a wonderful Projext Manager and Alex and team did an excellent work. I would want to ask them to renovate our kitchen in a couple of years read less
Countertop Installers in Manassas
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Remodeling Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today read lessRecent Review:Hired Prestige construction to frame our windows, built bench, closet and cubbies in the mudroom. We were very very pleased with all the work they did. Edwin and his crew were professional, worked hard and do not cut corners. This was the first of our many projects and without a doubt Prestige construction will be doing the work for us read lessLoveness G.
- Business Description:Since 1994, My Kitchen and Bath has created some of the most exciting kitchens and bathrooms in the Washington, D.C. region. We offer the finest custom cabinetry designed to your exact specifications. We are dedicated to meeting and exceeding your every expectation. Custom kitchen and bath projects require great attention to detail. Your kitchen or bath project is planned to the utmost precision and realized by some of the finest and most experienced installation professionals in the busine.. read lessRecent Review:They were expeditious and professional. Full kitchen remodel in 3 weeks, over the holiday season.John K.
- Business Description:Blue Isle Granite & Tile is a family-owned company based in Northern Virginia. We care about our clients and provide dependable quality service. As our own first customer, we wouldn't do anything to your home that we wouldn't do to our own. Our hallmark is our exceptional service - we will work until our customers are satisfied. Award wining read lessRecent Review:In the middle of some kitchen renovations, we learned that a sink that we had bought to replace the existing sink was too large for the hole in our granite countertop. This was only after the old sink had been pulled out so we were without a functioning kitchen sink. I called Blue Isle on the afternoon of August 5 and spoke to co-owner Tamara who promised to speak with Ike, the other co-owner, to see if they would be able to cut the countertop in place so that the new sink could be installed. Tamara called me back in less than 15 minutes and confirmed that they could do the job the following afternoon. On August 6, Ike came on time with a two man crew and went to work. He measured the new sink and the space where it would have to go and commenced cutting. Within an hour, the job was done, the sink was fitting properly into the countertop, and Ike and his crew had cleaned up the dust created by the cutting operation. Blue Isle's responsiveness and quality of work were both excellent. We would use them for other stone and tile work without question read lessJoseph K.
- Business Description:We offer residential and commercial new construction and remodeling serviced in Northern Virginia. Family owned and operated, Construction Company offers everything from total New Construction to total home renovations. Our company brings together the very best in experience and customer service. Contact us today to schedule your free estimate read lessRecent Review:Excellent! Great company. Great response time. Delightful to work with. Great work.Willa P.
- Business Description:Covid-19 Compliant Business. We are still accepting all projects. Embarking on a renovation or restoration project can be stressful and at times overwhelming. It's important that you trust your painting contractor. Carlos Gonzalez (Metro Home Painting, President) customers appreciate his courteous manner and sincere style of communication and the professionalism of our crews. Carlos will work with you to come up with the best solution for all your concerns including color selection, surfac.. read lessRecent Review:Crews arrived early, worked hard and did a great job.jonell f.
- Business Description:For a limited time receive a free stainless steel under-mount sink or a stainless steel faucet with any kitchen countertop fabrication and installation over 40 sq. ft. We specialize in full scale kitchen and bathroom remodeling from design consultation to completion. We do residential and commercial work. No subcontracting. We have been licensed and bonded for over 20 years. Accredited by the Better Business Burea read lessRecent Review:We couldn’t be happier. Incredible quality at a fair price in a fast, professional manner. Thank you for making this such a pleasant experience!Veronica E.
- Business Description:Virginia Marble & Granite, Inc. was established in 2003 based upon hard working ethics that have since formed the company’s foundation. Made up of dedicated sales teams, expertly trained staff, and a firm management, VAMG is your one-stop shop for any natural or engineered stone products. We carry it all from Granite, Marble, Cambria, Caesar Stone, and Soap Stone, to Zodiaq. Feel free to check out some of the products we’ve installed by dropping by many of Northern Virginia’s town centers or .. read less
- Business Description:We are team of Architect, builders and Universal Design Specialists that have made Bathrooms and Kitchens functional, beautiful and intuitively designed for safety and aesthetic since 2001. We have been on Angie’s list since 2007 and were recipients of Super Service Award every single year. Schedule and meet for a consultation with Daniel or Amanuel by filling out a quote request form here: http://gbkremodeling.com/get-free-estimate/ We are committed to provide and maintain top quality work a.. read lessRecent Review:UPDATE: After my original review, the company contact me and made the case that I should rescind/revise my review because: 1) they no longer use the subcontractor they hired for my project; 2) the project manager did everything he could to remedy the problems; and 3) they did not test for asbestos because they knew there was none in my apartment building. Based on the factual information, I changed my rating on the basis of the following scoring: FOUR stars for the final result; THREE stars for pricing; ONE start for communications and overall experience. I'd reiterate that the project manager was indeed a very nice person and he returned our calls and texts when we needed to fix things. But the lack of communication and respect to our home during the reno process left a long-lasting scar that cannot be remedied easily. ORIGINAL REVIEW: We had a bathroom in our 1bd condo remodeled by BGK in fall 2020 after requesting quotes from six companies, on the basis that a) the designer/project manager, Daniel, was very friendly and easy to work with, and b) the pricing was just about right (not the cheapest). The nightmare began when the subcontractor showed up. We could not communicate with the person in English so we had to use Google Translate - which should have been an immediate red flag. The guy started hacking away the tiles as soon as he arrived in our apartment, without any communication or protection of our furniture, flooring, and belongings. We had to run away from home because of the cloud of dust, only to discover later that everything in the living room and kitchen was covered in dust and had to throw away our couch, books, and other person items that could not be properly cleaned. I should also mention that the condo was built in the 1940s, so it is quite possible that there're asbestos in the walls, but the worker couldn't have cared less. The designer/project manager rarely showed up on the site and on some days, he didn't even know that the subcontractor didn't show up. The actual project took a week longer to finish than initially quoted, then we had a series of issues with low quality materials that took even longer to resolve. This was our first remodeling project and we learned some valuable, albeit expensive, lessons. Overall, I'm happy with the looks of the new bathroom, but wish we didn't have to go through the traumatizing experience the 1940s, so it is quite possible that there're asbestos in the walls, but the worker couldn't have cared less. The designer/project manager rarely showed up on the site and on some days, he didn't even know that the subcontractor didn't show up. The actual project took a week longer to finish than initially quoted, then we had a series of issues with low quality materials that took even longer to resolve. This was our first remodeling project and we learned some valuable, albeit expensive, lessons. Overall, I'm happy with the looks of the new bathroom, but wish we didn't have to go through the traumatizing experience read lessKaren M.
- Business Description:Thomas Martin’s is a family owned & operated business in Northern Virginia with more than 21 years experience. Specializing in kitchen & bath remodeling, we are considered home renovation specialists however; there is no job too big or small. "Where Quality Comes Standard", this is not just our tag line but rather our mission & commitment of what we truly give to our clients. "Our credibility is our clients' satisfaction". Some other services include but are not limited to: wood flooring, sta.. read lessRecent Review:This father-son duo went above and beyond to ensure our needs were met and the communication throughout the project was what set them apart from other contractors we've used in the past. They were very transparent, honest, and dependable which made this an easy and trusting process. We couldn't be happier with how our bathroom turned out and would absolutely hire them again for future jobs read lessKatheryn J.
- Business Description:For the past 15 years Classic Painting and Remodeling has built a solid reputation for providing it’s customers with quality painting and home improvements services at reasonable rates. Every customer is important to us. At Classic Painting we take genuine interest in customer needs and concerns by paying the utmost attention to detail. We take pride in our work to ensure total customer satisfaction. We understand the importance of detailed prep work which is the key to a long lasting paint .. read lessRecent Review:Excellent. This was done in the archway separation between the living room and dining room. Done in a very timely fashion. Required much cutting, painting, caulking, measuring, and of course clean up. It requires precise planning, measurements and installing. Bert Peters did a terrific job. We’ve used his services 25 years, and is a 5 star professional. We will certainly call him for future projects read lessilene c.
Deals in Manassas for Countertops
Explore our Solution Center for helpful countertop installation articles
Have you always daydreamed about a kitchen island but were scared of the price tag? Opt for these simple, budget-friendly DIY kitchen island alternatives that make your kitchen look like you've completed a major renovation
Knowing how to clean different types of countertops is essential to having a sparkling surface (without damaging it). Learn how to safely clean and remove stains on marble, tile, quartz, stone, granite, and other kitchen or bathroom surfaces.
Find countertop kitchen installers in
- Manassas Park
- Sudley Springs
- Fairfax Station
- Dale City
- Lake Ridge
- South Riding
- New Baltimore
countertop kitchen installers in Manassas
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Mr. Handyman of Northern Virginia - Arlington to Haymarket9120 I Beam Ln
- "E" granite tech2710 S Adams St
- 1 ENTERPRISE LLC1402 North Capitol Street NW Ste 4
Washington, District Of Columbia
- 3-R Contracting, LLC237 East Davis Street Suite 200
- 4 Service Pros7000 NEWINGTON RD
- 571 835 25709609 Aspen Pl
- Mr. Handyman of Northern Virginia - Arlington to Haymarket
- A & S Sales Inc7001 Newington Rd Suite 1
- A Carney Construction12730 Bristow Road
- A NEW CREATION PAINTING LLC.8518 HIGHLAND LN.
- A&D Contracting1403 Gerard St
- A&W Pro Remodeling4994 McFarland Drive
- A1 Repairs and Remodeling13543 union village cir
- A1 Services & Installations15000 Potomac Town Pl
- AAC REMODELING12601 Hall St.
- Abbey Design + Remodel21465 Price Cascades Plz
- ABC Design and Build Inc6715 Backlick Rd Ste 204
- ABKA Marble & Granite Inc751 E Gude Dr
- ABLE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES9120 GORMAN RD
- About Time Windows100 N. Essex Ave
- Above & Beyond Home Improvements, Inc.7219 Roosevelt Ave
Falls Church, Virginia
- Above All Tops LLC207 Herman Lewis Ln
- Absolute Improvement Services129 Upshire Circle
- ACA Contracting5500 Holmes Run Pkwy Ste C4
- ACV Home Improvement LLC6748 Jenny Leigh Ct
- Adam Contracting7487 Slagle Ln
- AGOR, INC.4280 L Henninger Court
- Aguilar's Marble & Granite, Inc.1785 Olive Street
Capitol Heights, Maryland
- AJ Ross Service5406 Riverdale Rd
- Alcon Quality Construction LLC6307 Abilene St
- All Dimensions Development Company, LLC6289 Oxon Hill Road
Oxon Hill, Maryland
- ALL REMODELING & CONSTRUCTION INC3513 WASHINGTON DR
Falls Church, Virginia
- All Renovations Inc6920B Braddock Rd Ste 191
- Allegiance Home Improvement Services, LLCP.O. Box 1670
Temple Hills, Maryland
- ALLIED KITCHEN & BATH7207 COMMERCE ST
- ALPINE STONE COMPANY567 SOUTHLAWN LN
- AM Construction of VA, Inc.2268 Long Meadow Rd
- Amarc Solutions40820 Woodside Place
- America's Best Home Improvement15808 Livingston Rd
- AMERICAN CABINET REFACERS10560 MAIN ST #321
- American Custom Home Improvement8190 Strawberry Ln Ste 122
Falls Church, Virginia
- American Decorating Center40 Pidgeon Hill Dr
- American Service & Installation Corp.15812 Mt. Everest
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Americas Best Contractor2972 Ps Business Center Dr
- Americrete Llc3844 Ironwood Pl
- Anderson Construction12004 Mastbrook Lane
- Andrewz Homes & RenovationPO Box 1199
- ANDY'S HOME IMPROVEMENT6829 SILVER ANN DRIVE
- ANGEL MASONRY INC8960 Mike Garcia Dr
- Angelic Home Improvements & Landscaping Servicesp o box 1423
- Any & Everything Plumbing1148 Kellogg Mill Road
- Architectural Ceramics800 E Gude Dr Ste F
- Architectural Interiors, LLCP.O. Box 3072
Hyattsville, New York
- Area Construction9000 Jackson Avenue
- ARMIK CUSTOM CABINETS18775-I N FREDERICK AVE
- Arora Remodeling 12900 Flack St
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Arriolas Contractor Inc1356 Holton Ln
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Art Granite & Marble LLC7941 Angus ct
- Art Stone Home Improvements L.L.C1008 Petworth Way
- Artelye Marble & Granite10116 Bacon Dr
- Arts Home Improvement13012 Taverner Loop
- Arundel Construction8995 Bridgett Ln
La Plata, Maryland
- As It should Be Cabinetry & Builders LLC4219 Howard Ave
- Ascension Services, Inc497 Fillmore St
- Ashburn Handyman and Remodelers LLC1100 N. Argonne Ave.
- Atlantic Deck & Home Renovation Inc604 South King St Ste 100A
- Atlantic Tile, Kitchen and Bath14240 Sullyfield Cir Suite C
- AYALAS CARPENTRY INC5202 LINDSAY ST
- A & S Sales Inc
- B.A.I Construction2815 Gibson Oaks dr
- B3 General Contracting5103 B Backlick Road
- BasementRemodeling.com 1680 E Gude Dr Ste 313
- Bashian Builders121 Old Centreville Rd
- Bath Fitter7942 Angus Court Units N, O
- Bath Plus Kitchen1215 King St
- Beauchain Builders Inc15 Barnswallow Ct
- BEDROCK MARBLE GRANITE & DESIGN22890 QUICKSILVER DR STE 152
- BEFORE & AFTER HOME IMPROVEMENTS2721 Omisol Road Sunny Brook Court
- Bella Construction Company7140 Harrison Ln
- Beltway Cleaning Systems1615 Parkridge Cir Apt 215
- Benitez Contractors LLC5257 Buckeystown Pike 295
- Best Bath27 Brent's Mill Rd.
- BEST GRANITE & MARBLE7608 Fullerton Rd
- BEST KITCHEN&BATH7700-B BACKLICK ROAD
- Better Granite Place6954 Wellington Road, Bldg 3
- Bil-Co Builders IncPO Box 3235
- Billings Construction Inc14725 Baltimore Ave
- Billy W. Rose Jr. Construction Company9207 Crescent Lane
La Plata, Maryland
- BJ Global Enterprises LLC11160 S Lakes Dr Ste 266
- Blackwood Construction Group, Inc.6649 Garland Drive Unit 11
- Blanca's Remodleing303 Sunbury Ln
- Blue Isle Granite & Tile9430 Contractors Court Unit C
- Blujax Construction Group LLCPO Box 4246
- BMC Group Inc9824 Sudley Manor Dr
- BNS Contracting8308 Felsted Ln
- Bob Grill General Contractor Inc9817 Lanham Severn Rd
- Bold Cabinetry22880 quicksilver dr suite 135
- Bonillas Contractors Inc.13408 Tamarack Rd
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Bowie Kitchen and Bath10805 lanham severn rd
- Brad4Cad LLC5657 Utrecht Rd
- Braemar Cabinetry205 S Union St
- BRANDT ELECTRIC LLC./ BRANDT ELECTRIC & REMODELING12157 CHESHIRE CT
- B.A.I Construction