When a timely fix is required, knowing your home's door manufacturer for replacement parts can ensure a perfect fit. Here are four ways to identify the door manufacturer and get the parts you need.
Get matched with top door installers in Manassas, VA
There are 351 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Manassas
- Sunshine Contracting CorporationSunshine Contracting’s commitment to excellence was evident on all of the projects they performed for us. The workmanship was excellent, the pricing superb, the products they offer are excellent and the work was aways completed on schedule. The staff is friendly, responsive and always willing to help out. I highly recommend Sunshine Contracting for the services they provide. Should the need arise for another project for our home, Sunshine Contracting will be our first stop
- Sunshine Contracting CorporationGreat job by the entire team from sales to execution. Material availability during covid was challenging. However, team was transparent and in constant communication. Work was completed timely and with good attention to detail.
- Sunshine Contracting CorporationSunshine replaced 7 windows and an entry door, and installed a storm door. They were professional and excellent communicators, start to finish. No surprise costs. Efficient, friendly, and tidy. I plan to hire again.
- Sunshine Contracting CorporationI can't say enough good things about our experience with Sunshine contracting. From the quality of their products to the professionalism and competence of their crews, it was a pleasure to work with them.
- Sunshine Contracting CorporationScott came to the house and measured the door/windows, provided a rendering of the door/windows and the cost. I had to get HOA approval and once that was done, an order was placed. As soon as the order came in, a date was scheduled for installation. The crew showed up as scheduled and installed the door/windows. They are beautiful
- JW Home ImprovementThe owner came to give us an estimate and spent a lot of time learning about our needs. The job was originally schedule the week prior but they changed the project to the following week which was an inconvenience but otherwise they did an excellent job. They were prompt and worked steadily throughout the 3 days and always sought our input on any decisions that needed to be made. They were polite. The company picked up debris from the job promptly the next day. Cesar Miranda is a skilled craftsman who went the extra mile
- JW Home ImprovementThe technician, Fredy Aguilar, did great work installing a new sliding closet door and repairing another closet door. The new closet door looks and works great and the old door works better than it did we when moved into our house.
- JW Home ImprovementJW did a great job from a detailed quote to professional work. We did not have the time, tools or skills to do the work ourselves. JW is a great company to hire.
- Sunshine Contracting CorporationEveryone at Sunshine contracting was helpful, professional, and knowledgeable. It was a pleasure to work with everyone, from the salesperson to management to the installation teams. Our new doors and siding look simply fantastic, and we couldn’t be more satisfied. We highly recommend.
- Unicorp Home Energy ServicesExcellent! I would strongly recommend Unicorp! Their fair priced, quality product was expertly installed by Mario and his crew. Everyone that I had dealt with, starting with the salesman, Alex, was very responsive and courteous.
Door Installers in Manassas
- Business Description:Window Nation is one of America's leading window replacement companies. Founded in 2006 by brothers, Harley and Aaron Magden, Window Nation has installed over 1 million windows in more than 125,000 homes across New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Ohio, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Washington D.C., Maryland, and Northern Virginia. Over the past decade, Window Nation has grown to become the 5th largest home remodeling company ..Recent Review:Window Nation agreed to do 17 windows and we signed a contract for the work to be done. Within the contract that Window Nation agreed to was a change order that Window Nation would remove and replace all window treatments and blinds on the windows that were replaced. They agreed to do that. Well upon completion of the window installation, the Window Nation installation crew told me they don't do that. I showed them the agreed upon contract and they still would not do it. In addition to that, the crew leader let me know at the end of the installation that the blinds that were previously on the windows might not fit anymore. I was amazed that this important piece of information was not brought to my attention before then. So I was left with putting bed sheets over the windows until I could get the blinds reinstalled. I have placed several calls to the Window Nation Customer Service requesting someone call me back to discuss options but nobody has returned my calls. Seems they do not want to talk to me about this. If you do business with Window Nation beware they might not do what they agreed upon within the contractCharles R.
- Business Description:NOVA Exteriors, Inc. is a 12 time Angie's List Super Service Award Winner in several categories. We specialize in exterior remodeling and have over 50 years combined experience in the Metropolitan Area. We take pride in our work and we would appreciate the opportunity to showcase our services. Award winningRecent Review:Please beware before entering a contract with Nova Exteriors. We entered an $8,500 contract to replace some siding in July 2021. The contract stated that the work was estimated to start in eight weeks, but we were told that it would actually be up to 10-12 weeks. Three weeks later, we unexpectedly found a new house. We immediately asked Nova to cancel the contract because we would be moving before the work would start, apologized for any inconvenience, and explained that our new house needed a lot of work that we would contact them about once we settled in. The owner of Nova, Peter, wrote to us demanding half the contract price ($4,250). Since no work had been done yet and we had no indication that Nova had incurred any costs, we told him that we were trying to do the right thing and not leave him in a position where he lost money, so to please tell us what his costs were, if any. He did not identify any costs, instead telling us that "$4250.00 is a lot for not doing the work, perhaps you can recoup the cost on the sale of the home." How would we recoup the cost of new siding if the siding wasn't installed? His lawyer then sent us a demand letter for almost $6,000 (the $4,250 plus interest and over $1,400 in legal fees). Whether or not Nova has the legal right based on fine print in the contract to collect almost $6,000 from us without even having a scheduled start date (let alone doing any actual work or identifying any expenses), it is a very poor way to treat your customersMike P.
- Business Description:American Windows & Siding of VA, Inc., specializes in custom windows, siding, doors, and roof systems. We use the finest quality products and labor available, and all our work is guaranteed for your peace of mind. Owner operated and employee owned, the company was established in 1991. We have two locations for your convenience - one in Fairfax, Virginia and one in Kensington, Maryland. We’ve been a member of the Better Business Bureau since 1993, and our customer service and proven track reco..Recent Review:Very pleased with the services performed by this company to replace 10 windows in my townhome. Mike provided an estimate after patiently listening to my needs, and having never purchased windows before, I was impressed by his tailored options that met my criteria. The estimate also fell below what had been quoted by a national chain, which was a pleasant surprise. Installation was smooth and the service crew was responsive, and one month later I couldn’t be happier with the quality of the windows. Discounts were available for payment in cash or credit although the company did offer a financing option. I will be using this company againJennifer J.
- Business Description:Licensed in MD, DC and VA, Presidential Exteriors is your one stop solution for any exterior remodeling needs. Our award winning products and experienced installers will ensure that your home is a Presidential Home. We look forward to showing you how our customer centric approach and commitment to communication guarantees satisfaction the first time, every timeRecent Review:James Stewart was the project manager and very attentive to my requirements. Everytime I called their office, everyone was polite and answered my questions and followed up with me when it was needed. They were very responsive to my requests, and at the end, everything came out well. I am satisfied with the work doneMcKinley P.
- Business Description:Specializing in windows and doors installation! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! jbrwindowsanddoors.comRecent Review:They were on time, quick to complete the job. Would definitely use again in the futureNicole D.
- Business Description:Family Prestige Garage Doors is a very unique company with high quality and expectations. Our company goal is to put at your service certified technicians willing to assist you with all your needs, We offer you complete security with your homes. In fact, we know and understand all your needs when it comes to garage doors and openers. Will match competitor pricing with written estimate for similar product. Will match competitor pricing with written estimate for similar product. Additional Area..Recent Review:One of the WORST experiences. The tech was rude and incompetent. No identification of the company on the truck or uniform. Seemed a sub contractor. The malfunctioning part was not even looked at. He messed around with the motor and then asked me if I had been messing around with it!! He was not paying attention to the malfunctioning issue that I was trying to convey to him. First he demanded over $ 200+, then a few minutes later $ 189, and soon wanted me to pay $ 150. I talked to Jose - the owner - and told him that the tech was rude and I did not want him on my property. Jose was focused on getting me to pay $ 100. The tech finally left after calling me an *******. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY AT ALL!MIKE C.
- Business Description:MOSS Building & Design is a family owned home remodeling company in Northern VA that has established a reputation for excellence in remodeling additions, kitchens, bathrooms and basements. As an award winning Virginia contractor we know what it takes to transform your house into the home of your dreams. As a result of the countless requests by MOSS Building & Design customers who already know and trust the MOSS name, we also offer home services needs including plumbing, electrical, handyman s..Recent Review:We contracted with Moss for the remodeling of two bathrooms, a change to partial open concept, addition of windows, a pantry and mudroom nook install in the laundry room, new flooring, paint and siding. We are very pleased with Moss’ high quality results. In the beginning, the design process was a bit frustrating with us requesting design changes and receiving them in a timely manner, but not getting concurrent pricing information. There were times when we felt our vision was not fully understood in order to take the concept in a creative direction. But once our project was underway, everything went smoothly overall. The designer was great to work with when it came time to pick out all the tile and fixtures for the bathrooms, and we are delighted with the results. She also assisted with furniture placement, which was very helpful in envisioning the end product. During the time of the actual construction, the workers were considerate and cleaned up at the end of each day. Areas were sectioned off to keep dust to a minimum. Trash was staged in our driveway and picked up regularly. Our project manager Bob K was in excellent communication with us, very organized with scheduling multiple workers and subcontractors, and kept our project moving along. He was easy to work with and fair. Overall, we’d give Moss a B+ but Bob alone rates an A+. Note that in images window treatments not yet in placeJohn O.
- Business Description:Brennan’s Roofing & Exteriors is committed to providing professional, skilled, client-centered roof repair and roof replacement services in the Northern Virginia area. Our team is ready to tackle any project, from the most complex and large scale construction projects to the smallest of residential roofing repair jobs
- Business Description:.Full Service Lumber and Building Material Supplier with a 9,000 square foot Millwork Design Showroom and a Custom Millshop. Lumber, Building Materials, Decking, Kitchens, Doors, Windows, Hardwoods, Pylwoods, Paint, and Hardware
- Business Description:Priceless Home Improvements is a locally owned and operated business. We are licensed, bonded and insured. We pride ourselves on the quality of workmanship provided by our friendly and professional staff. We are dedicated to making your experience with our company pleasurable and provide high-quality home restoration. We are committed to providing the highest quality products and services to our customers. Whether you are looking to simply update the look of your home, repair damages, or need..
Deals in Manassas for Doors
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
When doors refuse to open, close, or lock properly, going about your day can become a real headache. How much can you expect door repairs to cost? From small DIY fixes to major replacements, we've broken down everything you need to know.
Keeping you and your home protected with fortified exterior doors doesn’t always mean replacing your door entirely. This guide will give you a few ways to strengthen your door and frame and make it resistant to forced entry.
Find door installers in
- Manassas Park
- Sudley Springs
- Fairfax Station
- Dale City
- Lake Ridge
- South Riding
- New Baltimore
door installers in Manassas
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Mr. Handyman of Northern Virginia - Arlington to Haymarket9120 I Beam Ln
- 1st Choice Home Improvement LLC18005 Willmer Porter Port
- 3-R Contracting, LLC237 East Davis Street Suite 200
- 4 Service Pros7000 NEWINGTON RD
- 5 star general contractor7127 Constantine Ave
- 84 Lumber Company1690 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd
- Mr. Handyman of Northern Virginia - Arlington to Haymarket
- A & M PROGRESS10608 CAMFIELD ST
- A & S Sales Inc7001 Newington Rd Suite 1
- A Atlantic Painting463 Virgina Ave.
- A Carney Construction12730 Bristow Road
- A One Call Handyman Service11703 Newport Mill Rd
Silver Spring, Maryland
- A&A Construction6001 North Kings Hwy
- A&E Roofing & Siding and more7612 Helmsdale Pl
- A&K RemodelingPo Box 2266
- A&M Roofing, Inc.7531 Leesburg Pike Suite 202
Falls Church, Virginia
- A.C. PAINTING203 old macdonald rd #538
- A.R. Glass Repairs2950 Van Ness St NW Suite 224
Washington, District Of Columbia
- A1 Repairs and Remodeling13543 union village cir
- A1A Inc.229 Menefee Ln
Front Royal, Virginia
- AAC REMODELING12601 Hall St.
- Abay Iron & Metal Works LLC2414 Douglas St NE #104
Washington, District Of Columbia
- ABC Garage Door Repair647 Lofstrand Ln
- ABC GLASS & MIRROR, INC8395 EUCLID AVE STE B
- ABC SUPPLY CO5757 TIROS DR
- ABLE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES9120 GORMAN RD
- About Time Windows100 N. Essex Ave
- Above & Beyond Home Improvements, Inc.7219 Roosevelt Ave
Falls Church, Virginia
- Absolute Construction 11222 Ascot Cir
- ACA Contracting5500 Holmes Run Pkwy Ste C4
- Academy Door & Control Corp3931 Avion Park Ct Ste C104
- Accentrix Inc.20082 Lazy River Ter
- Access Garage Doors Inc2990 Hickory Valley Dr
- Ace Deck & Fence4150 N Fairfax Dr
- Ace Home Improvement LLC4473 Southern Business Pk Dr
White Plains, Maryland
- Acosta Contracting Services, LLC3954 Persimmon Drive T2
- Adam Contracting7487 Slagle Ln
- Adams Custom Services LLC91 Garrett St
- Adelphia Exteriors9554 Old Keene Mill Road Suite A
- ADT First Choice Home Security 5302 East Dr
- Advanced Glass Experts LLC8484 Terminal Rd
- Aerotech Gutter Service of Metro Inc7045 Kit Kat Rd
- Affordable Door7405 ALBAN STATION CT
- AFFORDABLE HANDYMAN AND SERVICES12270 grimsby ln
- Affordable Quality IncPO Box 2800
- Affordable Renovations3813 Richard ave
- AIR TITE DESIGN BUILDERS4934-B EISENHOWER AVE.
- AJ Ross Service5406 Riverdale Rd
- Alco Products Inc11512 Schuylkill Road
North Bethesda, Maryland
- ALIHAN L.L.C.20503 Ivory Pass Ct
- ALL AMERICAN HOME SERVICES3012 Ps Business Center Dr
- All Builders United4706 Renn st
- All Dimensions Development Company, LLC6289 Oxon Hill Road
Oxon Hill, Maryland
- All Dominion Construction, LLC9029 Longstreet Dr
- All Glass27 Utah Pl Unit 101
- ALL QUALITY TRIM & CARPENTRY6491 FARGO LN
- All Renovations Inc6920B Braddock Rd Ste 191
- All Work and No Play IncPOB 2852
- Allied the Window Center4321 Markham Street .
- AM Construction of VA, Inc.2268 Long Meadow Rd
- Amarc Solutions40820 Woodside Place
- Amaya Home Improvement7811 Snead Ln.
Falls Church, Virginia
- Ameican Windows and Doors4865 St Leonard Rd Suite B
St Leonard, Maryland
- America's Best Home Improvement15808 Livingston Rd
- American Aim Inc6909 Keyser Way
- American Custom Home Improvement8190 Strawberry Ln Ste 122
Falls Church, Virginia
- American Decorating Center40 Pidgeon Hill Dr
- AMERICAN ENERGY MASTER INC7307 BALTIMORE AVE STE 211
College Park, Maryland
- American Exteriors & Masonry26 Fairfax St SE Unit 204
- American Home Center Inc10778 Tucker St
- American Home Contractors Inc11820 W Market Pl Ste F
- American Home Contractors of VA, LLC14175 Sullyfield Cir Suite 600
- American Home Pride105 Atoka Dr
- American Home Specialists13221 Mockingbird ln
- American Restoration7964 Conell Ct Ste C
- American Screen & Glass, Inc.111 Carpenter Drive, Suite I
- American Service & Installation Corp.15812 Mt. Everest
Silver Spring, Maryland
- AMERICAN WINDOW CTR10 GREENWAY AVE S
- American Windows & Siding5609-D Sandy Lewis Dr Unit D
- American Windows & Siding10516 Detrick Ave
- americans choice services11213 smithfeild rd
- Americas Best Contractor2972 Ps Business Center Dr
- AMS HOME IMPROVEMENT2517 Oakenshield Dr
- An Exterior Inc14522-c Lee Rd
- ANA Service ProsPO Box 1112
- Anderson Construction12004 Mastbrook Lane
- Andrewz Homes & RenovationPO Box 1199
- Androconst LLC5268 G Nicholson Ln. #201
- ANDY'S HOME IMPROVEMENT6829 SILVER ANN DRIVE
- ANGLE3 Design Build LLC8116 Arlington Boulevard, Suite 228
Falls Church, Virginia
- ANYTHING WOOD8109 BELMONT CT
- Apex Waterproofing2972 PS Business Center Drive
- Apollo BuildersP.O.Box 322
- Apple Door of Fredericksburg4727 Jefferson Davis Hwy
- Apple Home Improvement4405 Plank Rd
- Area Construction9000 Jackson Avenue
- Area Safe & Lock Service3301 Mount Vernon Ave
- ARHT Home Solutions 15867 Crabbs Branch Way
- Arias Home Improvement4491 Cheshire Station Plz
- AROCON Roofing & ConstructionServicing All of Maryland and Virginia 101 R John Street
- A & M PROGRESS