Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Locust Grove, VA
There are 18 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Locust Grove
- Bernard Moyer MasonryBernard is a very personal, friendly and competent contractor. His company removed my old pad and replaced it with a new concrete pad. “I love it!! “. He responded to my inquiry immediately, schedule and completed my job as promised, and for the price quoted. No surprises! I highly recommend his company
- Bernard Moyer MasonryI can’t say enough about Benard’s Work. Most of all, we think he is the first person to ever make my mother-in-law happy. She was left speechless. To top it off, this was done all via texting, I have yet to personally meet Benard. Top notch contractor and exceeded my expectations. Feel free to call if you want more information
- JES Foundation RepairRepairs were done well. Crew was professional and friendly. Some communication about needing to push back the start date of the project could have been done better, but once the work started everything was great.
- TOP Quality Home Improvements LLCI went great. They were prompt and thorough. He came out with 3 of his guys and they finished the work to my satisfaction. All of them were quite professional. Would hire again.
- Phoenix Home Services IncPhoenix was recommended to me by a co-worker. I needed a new driveway and front walkway. Clint came out, discussed options and had a plan and quote to me w/in 3-days. They were very accommodating about working w/a hectic schedule. Once the install day came the crew arrived and went right to work. Very professional, efficient and clean. I had my new driveway and walkway w/in 3 days and what a difference to the curb appeal to my home - beautiful!! My neighbors watched with a scrutinizing eye and are now ready to use Phoenix as well!! Highly recommend them and will be using them again myself
- TOP Quality Home Improvements LLCIt went very smoothly, there were a couple of miscommunications along the way, so in the future I would make sure to clarify and specify all of my desires in a more detailed manner. However, any confusions were cleared up with very gracious and helpful responses and all of my desires were met. I am very pleased with the final product! Thank you Tom Pollard and crew
- '58 FoundationsThey were very efficient. Their work was very well done, and they left our basement clean. Oh, and it's been three years and the basement is completely dry.
- J Sitko ConstructionThe whole process went very well. They returned my call immediately and had the appropriate people come out to view the house and discuss the project and their recommendations. A day later we received an estimate/proposal by email, which they followed up on by phone as I received other bids. Once the job was awarded to them, they started within 48 hours and put in full days starting each day at 7am promptly and wrapped up the job within 7 days. The workman were very courteous and went above and beyond by tending to the little things (like patching siding that was missing from the footprint of the previous deck. The skim coating also went well in that they repaired areas that I didn't point out, but were in need of repair. They also did a great job cleaning up
- Blounts Home ImprovementsWhen I initially contacted the company they promised to come out and look over the job. They showed up on the date and time promised and provided an estimate within one week. The contractor was always available to answer questions and make changes. They started the project on time and worked long hours to get the job done. They were very flexible when something set the schedule back (removing trees not originally scheduled for removal, weather, design changes) and the contractor always returned phone calls and email. Instead of choosing materials all at the start of the project, he recommended as we got closer to the area being finished that I decide what tiles, stain, carpeting, etc. and it worked great because as things were completed my original idea sometimes didn't work as well as I thought it would. The finished product was, and is, very pleasing. The contractor hauled any and all of the debris and excess materials as they progressed, keeping the property looking neat throughout the project build. When the build and remodel was completed, the contractor cleaned everything to include ensuring all the grouting was neat and tidy, deck was washed of dust and debris and the sunroom was vacuumed and dusted of all wood dust. The final walk thru of the completed project was professional and any items not finished to my satisfaction were redone. Over-all it was pleasant and rewarding remodeling
- Albemarle Backhoe ServiceBrad Jr. came out and assessed an issue with a leak in the dam at our pond. He returned the next day with waders and got down into the muck under the dock to try to find the leak. He discussed several scenarios and we planned for him to return with his backhoe for a minimum charge to further diagnose the issue. A complicating factor was that the dam is also part of our driveway. He and his father returned and worked quickly and efficiently to diagnose and repair the dam. When they left the driveway was as good as ever and the dam was solid. Throughout the process, Brad was very communicative and his price was more than fair. I very highly recommend Brad and his dad for any backhoe needs, as they are intelligent, knowledgeable, and very capable
Concrete Repair Contractors in Locust Grove
- Business Description:Romeros Concrete LLC can take on any of your concrete needs. We're owner operated and dedicated to our service with many years of experience. Please check out our photos and give us a call with questions. We offer free estimates and look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Business Description:We are a stamped concrete company. We accept all forms of payment (check,visa,mastercard,american express). FREE ESTIMATES !Recent Review:American Custom Hardscapes did beautiful work in our backyard. There we’re some hiccups with scheduling but this has been the same story for most businesses lately. Daniel and your team are amazing and perform superior quality keep up the workJosh B.
- Business Description:We are an owner operated buisness who take alot of pride in making all your masonry ideas become reality, working one on one with the customer to make sure when we leave you are fully satisfied.Recent Review:I can’t say enough about Benard’s Work. Most of all, we think he is the first person to ever make my mother-in-law happy. She was left speechless. To top it off, this was done all via texting, I have yet to personally meet Benard. Top notch contractor and exceeded my expectations. Feel free to call if you want more informationmichael H.
- Business Description:Welcome to Mencia Concrete and Landscaping LLC! We're here to get your lawn back in shape. We provide a complete spectrum of landscape and concrete services with professional and personal care for each client's needs. We are here to guide you and give you our advice based on your goal and dream. We believe in value. Call us today so we can turn your dreams into reality
- Business Description:TaylorMade Paving is a Fredericksburg paving company that provides complete commercial, industrial and residential asphalt paving services for asphalt installation, replacement, asphalt overlays, repair, sealcoating and maintenance. For over 35 years, TaylorMade Paving has handled the paving requirements of Fredericksburg and surrounding counties. We specialize in all phases of asphalt installation, with the most modern machinery and technology available, to ensure top notch quality, includin..Recent Review:Absolutely perfect! Randy and his team came in on time and stayed on schedule. The work was professionally done and beautiful when finished. The crew was polite and professional. They cleaned up as they went and ensured everything was picked up upon completion of the job. Jighly recommend Taylor Made Paving, we will use them again in the futureSherilyn H.
- Business Description:We are a full service construction company from the ground up. Literally from design to build. We are customer oriented and thrive on fulfilling our customers dreams and visions.Recent Review:We are very satisfied with TWF. Any concerns or disagreements in design or contract were handled through open communication and dialogue with Troy and/or Chris. The work crew was polite, considerate, professional and took pride in their work. A quality built project that was handled in a timely manner. Thanks TWFKyle S.
- Business Description:Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Cornerstone Foundations was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that the people of Culpeper and surrounding areas can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We stand committed to our purpose as we stand committed to the people of Culpeper and surrounding areasRecent Review:They did a great job very happy. Grant the owner was actually the guy that came and did the work with helpers. Grant doing the work was nice, I was able to watch him and it is definitely an art to stamp patios. He took his time and had to hand do one area. Again very happy with their work and will be using them again for my drivewayMichael D.
- Business Description:Integrity, Commitment, Experience We take the time and care to get every job done right the first time... With our talented team and years of experience, we can tackle even the toughest of projects. Offering both Commercial and Residential services, we are dedicated to providing you with the best experience possible We offer concrete leveling and concrete slab lifting services with structural foam injection. We can correct trip hazards in your sidewalks and pool decks with our patented struc..
- Business Description:If you can dream it, we can build it! Give us a call today for a free quote!Recent Review:Bradley Builders responded quickly but were unavailable to complete work for 2 months. They referred me to a flooring company and I am in the process of getting the job done. I was impressed with Bradley's professionalism and responsivenessdan k.
- Business Description:MD License 13453499Recent Review:The company has a nice selection of product and can tailor them to suit. I got an item near the top of the line. They matched the brick on my house pretty well. The site prep involved digging perhaps 30 inches into the ground and pouring a concrete footer. They let this cure for a few days and then a real brick mason came back for the final construction. There were a couple of minor niggling issues, which I let them know about, and they were out the morning of the next business day to take care of these, and were very pleasant about it at that. Nice way of dealing with a complaint. Many people have complimented me on this mailbox, and a couple of other homes in the neighborhood also purchased boxes from this company. They did a nice job for me and cleaned up well. Everything was done on time and as promised. They even hauled away the old, broken mailbox and post. I can recommend this company if you need a mail box, and in particular a higher-end brick modelDAVID C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Locust Grove
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
Ashland, Virginia 23005
- '58 Foundations
- A Better Solution3914 Blenheim Rd
Charlottesville, Virginia 22902
- Abby Construction Co Inc1319 Lafayette Blvd Ste 100
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22401
- American Concrete Services LLC 5405 Port Royal Rd
Springfield, Virginia 22151
- American Custom Hardscapes Inc74 Simpson Ln
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22406
- Anthony & Sylvan Pools8260 Preston Ct # 1
Jessup, Maryland 20794
- Arm-Strong Landscaping Ltd1534 Salem Church Rd
Palmyra, Virginia 22963
- A Better Solution
- Dan's Tree Service1757 Birch Dr
Culpeper, Virginia 22701
- Dannex Construction600 Interstate Business Park Ste B
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22405
- Dave's Lawncare11535 Marquis Rd
Unionville, Virginia 22567
- Doug Seal & Sons, Gen Contractors6301 Sealville Rd
CROZET, Virginia 22932
- Dream Builders of VA77 Cool Spring Road
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22405
- Dan's Tree Service
- Freeland Engineering, P.C.10814 Courthouse Road
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22408
- Freeland Engineering, P.C.
- King Construction3753 Stony Point Rd
Charlottesville, Virginia 22911
- King Construction
- Next Vision Services LLC17427 Hawthorne Ave
Culpeper, Virginia 22701
- Next Vision Services LLC
- Oros Concrete LLC14217 Gala Ct
Chester, Virginia 23831
- Oros Concrete LLC
- Piedmont Facilities Management2811 Hydraulic Rd
Charlottesville, Virginia 22901
- Piedmont Facilities Management
- TOP NOTCH MAILBOX CO5240A Benson Ave Warehouse-Showroom
Halethorpe, Maryland 21227
- TOP NOTCH MAILBOX CO
- Williams Custom Carpentry and Handyman403 riverside dr.
Schuyler, Virginia 22969
- Williams Custom Carpentry and Handyman