TOP Quality Home Improvements LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2011

778 Cloverdale

Bremo Bluff, VA 23022

My name is Thomas O Pollard and I have 40 years of experience in residential construction, I have earned the Super Service Award multiple times providing handyman services in Charlottesville, Albemarle, Louisa, and Fluvanna counties. I am also now a certified Anderson Installer for both windows and doors. I have recently begun specializing in saving both the sellers and buyers significant money on repairs at a fair price after the inspection report has been received. I am the sole proprietor and try to do as much of the work myself as possible so the job is done right the first time and guaranteed! I have 1 full time employee along with others I can call if and when needed due to the job size or outside of my expertise. My goal is to exceed your expectations by being responsive, punctual, professional and clean while I get the job done on time and I will do my best to finish under budget! I will respect you, your home and your budget and guarantee all of my work for 1 year, you have my word!...

handyman (103)woodworking (29)door installation (28)drywall (25)decks & porches (18)general contractors (16)interior painting (14)siding companies (14)flooring (14)window replacement (10)roofing (10)electrician (10)

06/04/2021

I am impressed by the quality of work performed at my house. We bought a house in 2020 at Westlake in Crozeet. We wanted shower doors in our bathrooms and no curtains. Dobson Glass installed a shower door in our basement's bathroom, where the tub is rectangular. But in our guest's room's bathroom, interestingly, the edge of the tub is curved, therefore a round shower door was the only option. Thos...

Description of Work
Installation of round shower door and other repairs around the house.

Category chimney caps,home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/01/2021

Review for TOP Quality Home Improvements LLC - 778 Cloverdale, Bremo Bluff, VA - 39357231

05/19/2021

Extremely well. Very small job that I knew he'd have to fit in amongst others. Just as professional and kind as could be. Refused to charge me for such a simple fix so wound up handing a "tip" to his colleague and asked that he buy himself a beer or buy his wife flowers. Have used before for a much larger job and will use again in the future

Description of Work
Weathervane needed to be put back on Cupola

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 05/19/2021

03/18/2021

Very pleased from start to finish. Will call again for more projects.

Description of Work
Removal and porch rebuild

Category decks,chimney caps

Work Completed On 03/18/2021

02/02/2021

Very well. Our doors now close properly and the floor no longer creaks.

Description of Work
foundation repair

Category chimney caps

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

Thank y’all so much for the good review. It’s always a pleasure seeing you people again and working for you. Please keep us in mind for any projects you may have in the future.

01/29/2021

We own an old home and TOP Quality Home Improvements has done various repair jobs as well as the construction of a new shed. In all cases the work was very well done. I'd say the term "home improvement" certainly describes Tom and his crew. In addition to the quality workmanship, his cost has always been competitive. We would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
home repair, new construction, finished carpentry

Category roofing,siding,pressure washing,garage builders,woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

[Member Name Removed], thanks so much for the sparkling review. You and your husband are pleasure to work for.Look forward to doing more work for y’all in the future. Thanks again

01/29/2021

This is the second time I have used Tom and his team for a major home update. He removed an old door for us and installed a new sliding glass door. As before, Tom was very professional and responsive throughout, and performed truly 'top-quality' work at a 'top-quality' price. We love our screen door. I consider myself blessed that Tom was willing to do this job for us.

Description of Work
Sliding Door Install

Category doors

Work Completed On 07/26/2020

[Member Name Removed] , Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It’s always a pleasure seeing you and your wife and the kids. Keep us in mind for any projects you have in the future. Thanks again

01/23/2021

I went great. They were prompt and thorough. He came out with 3 of his guys and they finished the work to my satisfaction. All of them were quite professional. Would hire again.

Description of Work
I needed my fence completed and some of my siding fixed

Category concrete repair,fencing,pressure washing

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working for you. Hope to be of service in the future. Thanks again

01/12/2021

never received a reply...must be holiday season slow down, but I would have appreciated a call.

Description of Work
hardwood floor in kitchen had water damage...requested repair 12/24

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

I want to apologize for not responding. I recently totaled my truck and it destroyed my left hand which will take multiple surgeries to reconstruct.Hope you were able to find the right person to do your quality job. Please don’t forget about us in the future. Thanks for the opportunity.

11/23/2020

Repaired water damaged flooring. Replaced base moulding and quarter round moulding.

Description of Work
Very well. Took a little time to respond to request for estimate due to recovering from a car accident. Once we connected, very prompt in person estimate. Timely time line for starting. Showed up on time. Excellent work. Cannot tell where the replacement was patched in.

Category flooring contractor,handyman service

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

09/07/2020

Services were extremely friendly and fast. Tom showed up to review the list of required repairs and created a materials list, bought the needed items and showed up the next day to complete all repairs. Made the process easy and stress-free.

Description of Work
Handyman repairs to fix items identified after home inspection. Add bathroom vents in attic. Repair sheathing in attic. Repair outside faucet.

Category handyman service,insulation,roofing

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and look forward to working with you in the future

Decks Repair, Interior Trim, Siding, Window, Door Replacement, Break Metal, Interior Painting, Flooring, Drywall Repair, Gutters, Roofing Repairs, Plumbing Repairs, Remodeling General, Remodeling Kitchen & Bath

Large plumbing & Electrical jobs, Heating, Cooling, Masonry & Ceramic Tile.