Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Get matched with top hauling services in Glen Allen, VA
There are 30 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Glen Allen
- CGPSMr. Chambliss came out to do backyard landscaping for me. He responded fast and his work was amazing. I am very satisfied and will definitely contact him for my future lawn care needs.
- The Junk SkunkGreat service. Replied fast and were very helpful. Got the job done quickly - about an hour after posting the job.
- J&M Moving ServicesMark and company SAVED THE DAY! I have used J & M for a few years now. They have done 3 household moves and also moved a couch from a retail store to my home in the past. When I was being ripped off recently (attempted) and in a time crunch, I knew J & M could assist. I own a cheesecake bakery company in Richmond and recently won at auction a 2 door display cooler for a location I'm moving to. The recommended haulers from the auction house wanted to charge me $1,400 to do a very simple move of an uncomplicated piece of equipment 12 miles locally. To add insult to injury, they only got the quote to me 4 days before I needed it moved before starting to incur daily storage fees. I got the quote on 4/27 and contacted Mark at J &M via their website at 5:15 pm the same day. He called me personally within 15 minutes and by 11 am the next day, the equipment was not only moved, but done so professionally at a savings of $1,000. Mark knew I was trying to be ripped off and helped me out tremendously! Thank you so much for saving the day, J & M. You continue to be my moving company of choice! I just wished I had called you initially
- Quick And Easy Junk RemovalSuch a great experience. I called to get a quote and they were there within an hour and provided a very fair quote. We set a time and day and they were here early and got the work done promptly. I can’t thank Quick and Easy enough for the smooth, easy, pain free experience. Thanks guys !
- Quick And Easy Junk RemovalExcellent! This job was very quick and easy just as the name of the company says! The gentleman, Arif, who came to move some items from my house was very professional, prompt and friendly! I would 100% recommend this service to everybody and anybody if they ever need items moved or hauled away. I would also use this service again without hesitation. Great experience
- Quick And Easy Junk RemovalMy experience with Quick & Easy junk removal was great! They were able to easily remove all of my items and put them into a storage unit. Customer service was great as well :)
- Sterling InterstateEliot and his team were first class. Quick response. Handled everything with care and no delays. Pleasure to work with.
- 2 maids and a handymanJustin and his team were absolutely amazing. I am not in the city so he helped me with things I just could not manage from a distance. I would hire them over and over again, honest, reliable, fair, and just downright NICE! Thanks Justin!
- Five Star Construction5 star construction did a great job. We had an old fiberglass 3 piece tub ripped out and a new ceramic/steel tub installed. They did tile work all the way to the ceiling with a herringbone trim and 2 niches. Their price was less than 2 other quotes we received and their work was impeccable. Very time conscience and professional. I would highly recommend giving 5 STAR CONSTRUCTION a call for all you remodeling needs.
- J&M Moving ServicesI was Super impressed by the professionalism of my moving crew. Tyrann, Eric and JayJay were The moving Kings. They were focused, caring of my things and protecting them and I was impressed at their ability to pack my things in such a caring yet efficient timely manner. As always some people are are surprised by the unexpected in their jobs but it wasn’t an issues for these guys.. Totally prepared.. Unloading was just handled with the same care. I appreciated them asking about my wishes were things go and taking extra care on my wood floors.I even got the opportunity to ask their holiday plans with family. At the close of my job I knew that I had the best moving experience ever. I highly recommend this company and these guys!!! Thank you Tyrann, Eric and JayJay. Happy 2021!
Hauling Services in Glen Allen
- Business Description:Junk Shuttle is Richmond's finest local junk and clutter removal company serving the Metro Area, Henrico, Chesterfield, Midlothian, Short Pump, Hanover and beyond. We are fully licensed and insured and employ a professional, courteous staff who are sure satisfy your needs. Just look at our fantastic customer reviews! We handle ALL the bagging, lifting, hauling, and clean-up so you don't have to lift a finger! We are not a national franchise, so we are able to provide responsive, personalized ..Recent Review:It went very well. Everyone showed up on time. I didn't need to keep an eye on them as they continued to work until it was done. They originally said that it would take about an hour, but it ended up taking a little over half an hour. The guys that did the clean up were very nice & they swept the area after they were finished. I will certainly be recommending them & will use them again. It was very reasonably priced tooChris S.
- Business Description:Junk King of Central Virginia is a locally-owned franchise of Junk King, providing professional junk removal services to residential, commercial, industrial and government customers. Pricing for most items or materials is based on volume (space occupied on the truck). A free estimate is given before every job and customers can pay by cash, check or credit card. Billing is available for certain customers. Discounts may be given for on-line reservations and certain coupons. Junk King guarantees..Recent Review:Price was way to expensive. They estimated it at 12 truckloads. I ended up hauling it myself in 4 truckloads with my son. They may be better suited for other types of removal or hauling.luke t.
- Business Description:We are your one stop shop for all your hauling and moving needs! No job too big, No job too small. Give us a call today for your free estimate. We are a family owned business.Recent Review:This job went smooth. Like it was suppose to be. They met me there almost before I got there. Took care to move the piece. I was so relieved. Finally someone who did what they said they were going to do. At a very fare price may I add. They did what they said they were going to do.. Communication was right on, no waiting around. The way business is supposed to be done. I definitely would hire them againMel H.
- Business Description:Junk removal services offered, Furniture, Appliances, Electronics, Mattresses, Office Equipment, yard waste, renovation debris, home junk.Recent Review:Great service. Replied fast and were very helpful. Got the job done quickly - about an hour after posting the job.Jacob F.
- Business Description:At 2 Maids and a Handyman we offer cleaning and small repairs to your house. When we finish with your home it will feel fresh and clean. Any repairs are done by our handyman who has 10 years experience. Please give us a chance to earn your business today and tomorrow. We look forward to working with you. Thanks Justin HarRecent Review:They did a wonderful job! The house looks marvelous and our family is very pleased!Dorothy V.
- Business Description:When you need your driveway fixed, you want it done by a pro. That's why virginians turn to pro seal asphalt & concrete services. We offer all sorts of services to keep you grounded. We are dedicated to providing our customers with excellent service and reasonable rates, making maintenance a lot easier on the budget. So when you want quality asphalt from the bedrock up, give us a call! Award winning. Additional phone - (804) 837-5622. Additional web - www.asphaltpavingsealing.comRecent Review:Excellant. Very professional. It had to be rescheduled due to a problem at the asphalt plant but they were proactive to let me know they were running behind and why. I rescheduled for the next morning and they were there early and completed the job quickly. I am very happy with my new drivewayLaura G.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:Marshall’s Lawn & Landscape Inc is a full service lawn and landscaping company. We offer many services from fertilizer applications, yearly maintenance programs , mulching and much more. Give us a call or visit our website to schedule a quote .804-314-8924 Welcome to Marshall's Lawn & Landscape Inc., where service is ALWAYS in season. Whether you want to spruce up your yard for that upcoming gathering or create a professional, manicured look for your office building, we are your last and ..Recent Review:Marshall’s is the best in the business!Ben R.
- Business Description:Tree Service. Landscaping. Retaining Walls. Stump Grinding. Pruning. Dead Limbing. Mulching. Leaf Removal. Professional Window Cleaning. Additional email - email@example.comRecent Review:They did really good job. The price were competitive and also have recommended them to my clients. Really nice people.Trixie J.
- Business Description:Tree Service/ LandscapingRecent Review:Corey met me the same day to provide an estimate, and while I initially thought his estimate was high, after receiving other quotes I realized that it was reasonable for the work being done. He texted me to keep me informed along the way which I appreciated. What I like about Corey is that he’s an honest, straightforward guy. Tree work is notoriously expensive as home/landscape expenses go, and he gets it - he won’t try to sell you something you don’t need or pressure you into having more work done than is necessary. It’s hard to find service professionals like that and I would highly recommend him to anyoneKaitlan L.
Deals in Glen Allen for Hauling Services
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When deciding if you should rent a dumpster or hire someone to haul your junk out, consider price, pros and cons, and your specific waste. This article will help you determine the best way for you to get rid of your junk with less hassle.
To demo an interior costs an average of $3,068. Most job costs range between $1,168 and $4,706 for smaller projects, such as the demolition of a single room.
Find hauling services in
- Manakin Sabot
- Bon Air
- Highland Springs
- Ruther Glen
hauling services in Glen Allen
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 1 HANDYMAN SERVICES1116 AUBUCHON RD
- Aardvark Excavation Demolition and Land Clearing 2298 Tuggle Rd
- ABC clutter removal10191 Pollard Creek Rd
- Accelerated Moving Services10958 Greenaire Pl
- All Logistics Trucking Llc5909 Shallow Way
- ALLEN'S DELIVERY SERVICE LLC
- Angels Paving & Sealing Inc.9600 West Providence Rd
- ANP Plumbing LLC4558 Market Rd
- ARBOGAST TREE & STUMP6814 KIRKWOOD ST
- Arpin Van Lines - Hampton Roads Moving & Storage2006 Northgate Commerce Parkway
- Atlas home services7375 Rural Point Rd
- A 1 HANDYMAN SERVICES
- B. R. Bowles LLCPO Box 1313
- BAZ Construction8 Raines Ave
- Bell Hauling & Construction4317 Three Bridge RD
- Bennetts Home Improvement4807 Monaco Dr
- Big Move VA5937 jarmans gap road
- Billy's & Sons power washing5010 Deerfeild rd
Ruther Glen, Virginia
- BlackStone Commercial and Residential Improvements8332 Ridgerun Pl
- Bruce Shorter's Tree Works2145 Park Ln
- Bubbas Handyman Service3803 Chamberlayne Ave A3
- Bubbas Handyman Service3803 Chamberlayne Avenue A3
- Bust-A-Move2500 Encounter Ct
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- By His Grace 1PO box 7447
- B. R. Bowles LLC
- C & J Servicemen505 Hessler Dr
Ruther Glen, Virginia
- C&M Outlaws LLCP.O. Box 34772
N Chesterfield, Virginia
- Call For Jobs1340 CENTRAL PARK BLVD
- Carters Property management 1015 Fords Shop Rd
- Cavalier Moving5001 Libbie Mill East Blvd
- Cee & Tee Enterprises LLC
- Cheap Freight Pros522 Aberdin Way
- College Hunks Hauling JunkP.O Box 4182
- Commonwealth Landcare Inc14653 Mountain Rd
Glen Allen, Virginia
- Competence Inc111 John Tyler Memorial Hwy
- Conscious Cuts Universal Services701 E Laburnum Ave
- Cooper & Son, LLC5401 South Prestonwood Ave
- Custom Solutions7097 pole green rd
- Customer Service Enterprise6 maid marion circle
Newport News, Virginia
- C & J Servicemen
- D. B. Rankin General Contractor Inc9504 Nandina Dr
- D1 Moving LLC24 Highland Rd
- Dad'll Do It Affordable lawn Care And More6704 Cluck Lane
- Dan's Tree Service1757 Birch Dr
- Dave's Home Repair3012 n parham rd
- Dunmar Moving Systems8030 Whitepine Rd
- D. B. Rankin General Contractor Inc
- Express Home Improvement & Landscaping2505 Byron St
- Express Home Improvement & Landscaping
- Faithful Works Service & Repairs7326 Cannock Rd
- Famous Jerry Piano Moving LLC14714 Brickhouse Dr
- Five Star Construction14300 Charter Landing Drive
- Fox Services2311 Rocliffe Rd
- Full Force Junk Removal1550 Edgelawn Cir
- Faithful Works Service & Repairs
- Glen Allen Towing & Recovery Inc8618 Broadway Ave
- Glen Allen Towing & Recovery Inc
- ICR ELECTRIC7107 RICHMOND TAPPAHANNOCK HWY
- ICR ELECTRIC
- J & D Construction and Maintenance304 S Brown Street
- J & W TREE SERVICE2102 Shademart Circle
- J Carter Electric6919 Marlowe Rd
- J&M Moving Services3351 Speeks Dr. 110
- Jarrad Adams900 Winterbrook Dr.
- Jdog Junk Removal and Hauling Richmond2224 Liesfeld Pkwy
Glen Allen, Virginia
- Junk King Central Virginia2350 LANIER RD
- Junk ShuttlePO Box 7007
- J & D Construction and Maintenance
- L & T Jones Concrete IncPO Box 6496
- L W Lantz & Company Realty & Construction LLC6424 Morningside Dr
- Labons home and land service5190 Danes Run
- Lancescaped Landscaping2211 Old Indian Rd
- Lisa's landscaping & Tree Services8053 Lee Ave
- Lonestar Siding & Windows2305 Commerce Center Dr
- Lot Scapes15210 Breedens Rd
- L & T Jones Concrete Inc
- M B Mercer, Inc.11142 Northborough Lane
- MARK DUNNING INDUSTRIES INC1510 Fine St
Prince George, Virginia
- Marshall's Lawn & Landscape Inc.P.O Box 3025
- Mayhew Cleaning & Restoration7444 Studley Road
- Metro General Services - Two Handymen9455 Greenhill Ct
- Mill Wood Tree Service2723 Maidens Rd
- Miller Tyme Roofing and Construction, LLC.5509 Pony Farm Drive
- Moving Ahead Services LLC4708 TOPPS INDUSTRIAL PKWY
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- My Guys Moving & Storage401 Dabbs House Rd
- M B Mercer, Inc.
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. 7950 NW 53RD ST
- Nature's View Landscapes, LLC12554 Woodstock Rd
Glen Allen, Virginia
- Neat Sweep5513 Hull Street Rd
- Neblett Lawn Care Services227 Marbleridge Rd.
North Chesterfield, Virginia
- New Planet Moving & Storage4420 Andrews St Ste D
North Las Vegas, Nevada
- Next Day Dumpsters350-C Fortune Terrace PMB #218
- Nice Price Lawn Care & Maintenance4006 Dill Rd
- Nilos landscaping9011 Horrigan Ct
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC.
- Quinns Quality Home Improvements LLC507 marbleridge Rd
- Quinns Quality Home Improvements LLC