When calculating the cost to build a sunroom, you need to consider your materials, design, and the cost to hire contractors. We’ve broken down the items you need to consider to calculate the true cost of building a sunroom.
Get matched with top sunroom patio enclosures in Glen Allen, VA
There are 40 highly-rated local sunroom patio enclosures.
Recent Patio Enclosures Reviews in Glen Allen
- Resurrection Builders, Inc.Extremely well. Ryan worked with us to hear what we wanted and developed plans which perfectly met our needs. Then he and William, Jerry and Mario installed, tested and finished the project. Everyone we worked with was top notch. We got 4 bids for the project and Ryan's was the lowest. He included first class finishing touches we would not even have thought of. Excellent after project clean up. We would use again without taking multiple bids
- Huff Construction, Inc.Overall very good. Materials choices were good. The exterior materials that we chose were more complex than normal but he found out how to use them properly. Everyone that worked on the project did a good job and where there were some issues they fixed them. The only downside was the large Andersen sliding doors and that was on Andersen's side
- Huff Construction, Inc.Quality of work was excellent. The crew members were professional, courteous and produced high quality results. Mr. Huff was very responsive and delivered a high quality job for a very reasonable cost. I recommend Huff Construction highly.
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of RichmondAlthough we did not select Champion Windows to do our project J.D. Holm was responsive and polite throughout the process. He listened to our concerns and determined what was needed. The Champion product appears to be an excellent product if you are in the market for sunroom.
- Virginia Railing and Gates, LLCReid Nash proved to be a knowledgeable reliable contractor. We hired him to replace all the support posts for our sunroom which were nearly all rotted through. They shored up the structure and leveled it and replaced the wood posts with brick columns. Reid worked with us on the best price solution to do the columns in brick as opposed to less attractive solutions. He kept us informed throughout the entire process. The finished product is beautiful , solid and well executed. This man is a gem among contractors
- BNW BuildersThey got an A all across the board. They did such a good job. It couldn't have gone better. The service was perfect.
- BNW BuildersVery well! Employees/contractors were very professional, punctual and attentive to my questions and concerns.
- Quality RemodelingChris and his team (two of his adult children) were a joy to work with throughout the entire process. We were adding on to our home and with the integration with the existing structure, trust was garnered early to have them to essentially have full access to the home when I traveled for work. They were communicative, not annoyed with my hovering or questioned and always cleaned up the site daily before leaving. In the two months, they seemed close like family and even followed up well after the completion of the project to check on satisfaction. I would highly recommend them and would use them again if I needed other projects completed
- AHG Construction & RemodelingBrian provided a clear, line itemized proposal that left room in my budget for any unforeseen needs that may/may not come up during the construction process. The process went smoothly and I was regularly updated regarding the week’s plan. I was amazed watching the process - from demo to marrying the addition to the original structure. My family was able to enjoy the kitchen over Christmas
- Lonestar Siding & WindowsTommy at Lonestar was very attentive to my needs and really looked over the job site well. Sorry that I could not proceed with the contract.
Patio Builders in Glen Allen
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company with over 20 years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of home improvement services that are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in major home renovations and a variety of other projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We offer a one year guarantee on all jobs performed. Estimates are free and ther..Recent Review:Work went very well. VHR was very good to work with and fair with additional work that arose during the project.Alan R.
- Business Description:With 15 years residential and commercial construction experience as a contractor in Chesterfield County, Virginia. We offer drywall installation, roofing, framing, and painting services for both residential and commercial properties. We offer one of the best Warranties in the Industry for Asphalt Shingle Roofs. A 20 year Labor and Material warranty With no Proration, plus the Manufacturer warranty Backed by IKO. Rest assured that in everything we do, we conform to the highest industry standar..Recent Review:A Bit slow but with a good outcome.Dale F.
- Business Description:We are a company that at its heart, has a passion for creating fantastic new spaces for our clients and long lasting value for their homes! Family owned and operated for 3 generations, we are unique in the business because it is not just business to us - it's personal! Each job is unique and we listen to our clients ideas and then create quality, custom designs to suit each home and lifestyle. All of our projects are personally overseen by owners because each project is as important to us as ..Recent Review:Chris and Team did a great job on this project. I was very happy with most everything they did. His team also really cares about the quality of the project and quality of their work. Good guys..Jarold J.
- Business Description:Nobody will give you a more satisfying or simple painting experience than the friendly experts at Alpha and Omega Remodeling. I have been serving the community for over 22 years now and now with Alfa and Omega for a new fresh year. In fact, 90% of our business comes through referrals from decades of satisfied customers.Recent Review:Job went great, the painters were on time and did the work professionally.Billy M.
- Business Description:We're a woman owned locally operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of Home Improvement Design services that are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in Kitchen & Bathroom Design and Wood Floor Design, but we also offer a wide range of expertise for a variety of other projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to buildi..Recent Review:He was a very good contractor. He did an excellent work. He did a good work.Rachael S.
- Business Description:*Class A Certified* - Able to work on any project or job. I have been in the home improvements business for 25+ years. I enjoy it very much. I specialize in General Contracting and Custom Home Building, General Remodeling, Basements/Additions/Garages, Decks/Docks/Boat Houses/Porches, Siding, Roofing, Replacement Windows/Doors and can handle any of your home improvements needs. Interior and exterior painting, simple repairs, shutters and gutters, remodeling bathrooms, and concrete just to name..Recent Review:Excellent! David & Brian did a very professional job, including wrapping new woodwork & matching color roofing to current roof. This is his 3rd project at my house.Kathleen O.
- Business Description:CLASS A CONTRACTOR#2705102343A--VA. 19 EMPLOYEES ..WE DO MOST OF THE WORK OURSELVES PERSONALLY USING VERY FEW SUBCONTRACTORS ...THE OWNER OF HUFF CONS. IS ACTIVELY INVOLVED IN EVERY PROJECT ...WE CAN BUILD ANY HOUSE OR DO ANY ADDITIONS OR RENOVATIONS YOU DESIRRecent Review:It was a fantastic experience working with Huff construction! Mr Huff was great to work with- excellent communication- always responded within 24hours and kept us informed, beautiful work, all his employees and subcontractors were friendly, professional and skilled. Mr Huff ideas were creative, he made excellent use of dead space within the house to create a better flow and use of space of an older smaller house. We are extremely pleased with the way the house came outJessica T.
- Business Description:My name is nelto baez and I been in the remodeling business over 12 years nowRecent Review:It went great. They are responsible people that it’s worth hiring. They are very educated and very professional. I love the bathroom remodeling they did at my house and I will definitely hire them again.maria a.
- Business Description:Whether you are looking to build a new home, add rooms or give your existing home that much needed facelift with a renovation, the first step to start the project is a good plan. Quality residential drawings for contractors, companies, and individuals. Check us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdamsDraftingDesignLLC/ or our website www.adamsdraftingdesignllc.coRecent Review:It went great. He came out and gave us several ideas. He drew up the design which made it easy to get apples to apples quotes.Bridgett H.
- Business Description:Ballard Mensua Architecture, led by Seth Ballard, NCARB, AIA, is a boutique architecture firm with a focus on creating truly custom designs and solutions for our clients. We have very strong vendor and contractor relationships, a result of our detailed understanding of construction. Unlike many architects, who like to design and then hand over control to the builder, Ballard Mensua maintains control of management of the project throughout construction. We have a unique cost-study process that..Recent Review:We just finished a spectacular custom home project in McLean, VA and we are so very grateful to Seth Ballard and his team! If you are considering hiring his firm, look no further. There can be no better architect in the DC/VA/MD area – and his pricing is more than fair. We first picked Seth because we loved his architectural style and heard that he had a reputation for ensuring that his plans are executed with impeccable precision and attention to quality. Also, his references were stellar….without exception, his former clients offered glowing praise for his talent, diligence, and follow-through. And now that we are former clients, we understand why. We always knew we were going to have a gem of a home with Seth at the helm. What we did not fully appreciate at the beginning was his proven ability to help us STAY ON BUDGET and his deep bench of connections with first-rate contractors and subcontractors who were prepared to bend over backward to meet Seth’s exacting standards. Here are just a few highlights from our experience: CONCEPT PHASE: During the initial meetings at our home, Seth went the extra mile to learn all about our lifestyle, future needs, architectural likes/dislikes, and budget. During this stage of the process, he would effortlessly make freehand drawings to help us visualize potential styles and layouts. We ultimately elected to go with a craftsman design, with lots of wood features inside and out. PICKING THE RIGHT PROPERTY: Seth joined us for car rides through the local neighborhoods, helping us to scout out the property that was best suited for our construction plans – free of any potential HOA or permitting snafus. DESIGN: With Seth’s guidance, we iterated on different design options. The design phase was high-tech and highly visual. Lots of 2D and 3D elevations, plus 360-degree videos. At each step, Seth clearly identified the estimated construction cost, and we would make decisions about what to dial-up and what to dial-down. For example, we elected to go with a cheaper asphalt roof (rather than slate), but with a more premium window. There were literally dozens of choices like that, and Seth did a superb job of helping us to make the right trade-offs and to “value engineer” the house. PICKING THE RIGHT CONTRACTOR AND SUBS: One of the things that distinguishes Seth from the competition is that he works closely with a handful of contractors and subcontractors who have already been “pre-screened” for excellence. Seth connected us with a general contractor who was not only honest and diligent, but whose carpentry was truly “artisan grade.” Seth also drew upon a stable of outstanding subcontractors – in areas such as HVAC/plumbing, electrical/lighting, structural engineering, cabinetry, tile, drywall/paint, countertops, hardwood flooring, landscaping, etc. It was perfectly clear that these subs were striving to deliver the highest quality and exemplary service. Why? Because Seth was an important source of repeat business for them. This made them extremely responsive. BUDGETING: Seth developed detailed spreadsheets estimating costs for every aspect of the project, as well as options for “enhancements.” Once we made our choices, he was instrumental in securing a FLAT FEE CONTRACT with the builder (inclusive of subs) for everything we wanted. To provide even more control over the cost, the agreement specified that certain items would be “owner provided, contractor installed.” This meant that, regardless of whether we bought pricey appliances or tile or flooring, it would have no impact of the builder’s fees. To his credit, Seth’s estimates were quite accurate, and the project stayed on budget. ARCHITECT FEES: We negotiated a flat fee for Seth’s architectural services, and got way more than we bargained for. We had no idea Seth would stay so engaged throughout the project -- micromanaging every detail, and even offering interior design suggestions (e.g., stains and paints, cabinet and window designs, furniture layouts, etc.). It became clear that, regardless of how much we had agreed to pay in fees, Seth was “all in,” and was committed to ensuring that the end result was perfection. To be sure, in any large construction project, there will be some hiccups. But this was yet another area where Seth shined. Rather than being indifferent, or pointing the finger at those who were actually at fault, he would step up to “own the problem” and take charge until the issue was resolved. In one such case, he developed a design tweak that saved us money and produced a more beautiful result in the process. We never had to stress too much, because we knew Seth was 100% engaged and we could trust that the final work product would be a treasure of a home. One final thought. While Seth’s tremendous talent is obviously perfect for large custom projects, we have no doubt that he can deliver outstanding value for smaller home renovations too. When we did kitchen/bath renovations in our prior home, we naively thought that a “design-and-build” firm would deliver the best solution. With the benefit of hindsight, we could have done so much better hiring Seth as the independent architect and separately hiring a builder who would be accountable to the architect. The result would have been better quality construction, a better value, and far less stress. So whether you are about to embark on a modest remodel or getting ready to “dream big” with a new custom home, look no further than Ballard Mensua Architecturejack l.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful patio builder articles
Having a greenhouse at home can be an excellent way to extend the growing season for your plants. Greenhouses can be made from many different types of materials, as long as they consist of transparent walls that trap warm moist air inside.
If your wood floor has seen better days, you might think you have to sand it or even replace it. Sometimes, if it’s just light scratches and scuffs, polishing can be enough. Learn how to buff a hardwood floor to give it a new lease on life.
Find sunroom patio enclosures in
- Manakin Sabot
- Bon Air
- Highland Springs
- Ruther Glen
sunroom patio enclosures in Glen Allen
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Class Above Home Rehab12521 Serenity Ct
Glen Allen, Virginia
- A.E.I. Installations4400 W Franklin St
- AAPCO LLC6710 Jefferson Davis Hwy
- Abby Construction Co Inc1319 Lafayette Blvd Ste 100
- Absolute Construction 11222 Ascot Cir
- Acme Construction Services LLC4703 E. Caryhurst Rd
- Add A Deck Inc.6408 Mallory Drive
- Addition Magician / eidson construction14213 Whirlaway Turn
- AHG Construction & Remodeling11030 Richardson Rd Suite 11B
- Aikey's Home Improvements LLC14100 Whirlaway Way
- AJ Home Improvement Co.3720 West Drive
- AJ Pitman Construction2231 Autumn Oaks Ln
- AK Homes2140 Haleford ct.
- Alex&Son Contractor2015 west Broad Street
- All In 1 Home Services LLC13401 Dykeland Ter
Amelia Court House, Virginia
- Allen Rasnake General Contractor1713 Old Hundred Road
- Alliance Construction Company310 E Broad St.
- allphase home repair and improvements9741 Fordwych Dr
- Alphin and Associates LLC22 Villa Ave
- Altruism Contracting, LLC1716 Parkwood Avenue
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- American Specialty Construction, LLC5607 Indigo Rd
- Apple Door Systems IncPO Box 74160
North Chesterfield, Virginia
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- A Class Above Home Rehab
- Backyard Oasis USA13926 Hull Street Road 125
- Ballard & Mensua Architecture5185 MacArthur Blvd #370 Ste 312
Washington, District Of Columbia
- Barnett Construction10118 St. Jane Ave.
North Chestfield, Virginia
- Bedrock Foundation Systems IncPO Box 61691
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Best Tile - Richmond7490 W Broad Street
- BK Martin Inc199 River Rd W
Manakin Sabot, Virginia
- Blounts Home Improvements3030 Partlow Rd
- Blue Heron Construction, Inc.9432 Atlee Commerce Blvd
- BNW Builders8601 Staples Mill Rd.
- Bon Air Contracting5420 Newbys Wood Trl
- Bon Air Exteriors Inc6802 Hull Street Rd
North Chesterfield, Virginia
- BOSE CONSTRUCTION CO., LLC10221 Krause Rd #2753
- BoylanrepairsRVA3500 Mechanicsville Tpke
- Bryan Polo Construction8059 Varina Rd
- Bubbas Handyman Service3803 Chamberlayne Ave A3
- BUDGET GLASS INC5609 HULL STREET RD
- Built Right Homes and Remodeling LLC426 Dorset Dr
Ruther Glen, Virginia
- Backyard Oasis USA
- C & R Custom Framing CLASS A Builders4428 Shepherds Road
- CABINETRY & CONSTRUCTION, INC.18 S Thompson St STE 162
- Calista RealtyPO BOX 70087
- Candler Construction Company, Inc.14257 Independence Rd
- CAPITOL BUILDERS, INC.14341 Sommerville Court
- CarpenTech Remodeling L.L.C.9117 Peace Mill Place
Glen Allen, Virginia
- Carpentry and Masonry Home Repair13507 Orchid Dr
- Carraway Glass Company500 W. City Point Road
- CH REMODELING & CONSTRUCTION511 N Laburnum Ave Apt 2
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Casper1300 Venture Wy Ste 102
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Richmond10300 Northlake Park Dr
- Charlestowne Decks and Gazebos2111 Lakeview Drive
- Childress Construction4463 Mechanicsville Turnpike
- Christian renovation network 1706 Devers Rd
- Classic Construction Exteriors11622 Busy St
- Clay West - Handyman3931 RoundHill Drive
- Collawn Construction Co.8401 Mayland Dr Suite F
- Commonwealth Curb Appeal17401 Midlothian Turnpike
- Competence Inc111 John Tyler Memorial Hwy
- Construction Services of Virginia2105 Hampstead Ave.
- CREATIVE CONSTRUCTION & REMODELING13609 Winterberry Ridge Road
- Creative Construction and Home Improvement6906 Chelton Rd.
- Creative Design HomesPO BOX 5391
- Creative Home ConceptsP.O. Box 715
- Creative painting and wood pros5118 Forest Acres Ln
- Croxton's Inc13805 Village Mill Dr Ste 103
- CSC Construction Inc16291 Hennessy Way
- Curmar Contracting, LLC5118 boscobel ave
- Curtis Painting & Powerwashing1512 Point Of Rocks Rd
- Custom Home Solutions, LLC7713 Woodman Road
- Custom Woodworks14931 Blue Rock Drive
- C & R Custom Framing CLASS A Builders
- D. B. Rankin General Contractor Inc9504 Nandina Dr
- D2D Contractors, LLC2281 Walsh ave
- Dave Bear Construction2510 Hillanne Dr
- Deck Creations of Richmond11924 Rimswell Mews
- DEH Construction Company15350 Two House Lane
- Dennis W. Spiller General Contracting LLC1404 Rhode Island Ave.
Glen Allen, Virginia
- Dianes Painting9718 Alfaree Road
- Dino's Contracting Services, LLC1916 Wrens Nest Rd
- DirectBuy of Richmond12830 W CREEK PKWY A
- Dodson & DodsonP.O. Box 6141
- Dominion Homes and Remodeling, Inc.P.O. Box 471
- DOMINION PRESERVATION COMPANY, LLC204 Bayly Court
- Doug Lewis Remodeling910 Bevridge Rd
- DOVER CREEK BUILDERS INC290 RIVER RD W
Manakin Sabot, Virginia
- DPG Construction, LLC1601 Lake Randolph Drive
- Dr. Tom, LLC.18140 Shumans Rd
Ruther Glen, Virginia
- D. B. Rankin General Contractor Inc
- Earth and Stone Construction785 Oak Grove Dr
- Eddie Davenport Construction11196 Old Ridge Rd.
- Elwood R Agnor Jr3300 Oconto Rd.
- Endless Additions Contracting4330 Three Bridge Rd
- Energy Max SolutionsPO Box 2118
- Extreme-Expressions1255 Dana Ln
Colonial Heights, Virginia
- Earth and Stone Construction