Junk King Central Virginia

Awards & Badges

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

2350 LANIER RD

Rockville, VA 23146

Junk King of Central Virginia is a locally-owned franchise of Junk King, providing professional junk removal services to residential, commercial, industrial and government customers. Pricing for most items or materials is based on volume (space occupied on the truck). A free estimate is given before every job and customers can pay by cash, check or credit card. Billing is available for certain customers. Discounts may be given for on-line reservations and certain coupons. Junk King guarantees to beat any written estimate. Additional Phone - (888) 888-5865....

hauling (158)dumpster rental (3)professional organizers (3)trash removal (2)leaf removal (5)

09/21/2020

Price was way to expensive. They estimated it at 12 truckloads. I ended up hauling it myself in 4 truckloads with my son. They may be better suited for other types of removal or hauling.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed some brush hauled off

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2020

04/10/2020

Went great, arrived when promised, price was fair and they guys were great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2020

03/23/2020

Great job at fair price - workers were nice and helpful

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Debris removal from yard and shed

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2020

03/13/2020

They were responsive, polite, quick, and did what I needed. They were not cheap but they did great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They took away junk from my garage.

CATEGORY dumpster service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2020

06/04/2018

I scheduled a price estimate for the following morning. They called when they were on their way and arrived earlier then originally planned, but I was notified and appreciated the earlier time slot. They gave me an estimate, I accepted and they got to work. They removed already cut tree stumps, bricks, misc home improvement surplus and packaging materials. The amount of garbage would have taken my...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscape, home improvement and misc garbage

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2018

04/14/2018

I am extremely pleased with the service I received from Junk King. First thing I really liked was how you could go to their website and get a rough estimate of cost based on what you’re having hauled away before even booking your appointment. The price quoted when they got here was actually lower than what was estimated and it was a very reasonable price. The online booking was easy too. I chose a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a sofa, loveseat and bookshekf hauled away.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2018

10/01/2017

The company was quickly responsive to both phone calls and requests through Angie's List, which I have found to be a rare quality among service providers. The cost was reasonable, the service efficient, and the workers polite and respectful of my personal property. Since environmental concerns always top my list, the company's policy of recycling appliances for scrap metal ensures I will use them ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Haul away of appliances in preparation for kitchen renovation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2016

09/07/2017

Job well done. No wall marks. No delays completing work. In and out in less than an hour for 3 very large tvs and a mattress set.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed large tvs and some other furniture

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2017

08/20/2017

I didn't actually CALL, but instead used their web form to book an appointment. They provide a 2 hour window, and called when they were on the way. I had 5 large moving boxes full, about 5 black contractor bags full, a patio umbrella and a few cubic feet of ephemera. For $193 it was gone in about 15 minutes. I've used them before and will do so again! Great service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am preparing my house for sale and had amassed a bunch of junk that needed to go. It was more than I could realistically have taken to the dump myself, so I called Junk King!

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2017

08/17/2017

Yes, I would use them again. They wore uniforms, they were punctual and professional. They did the job earlier than expected and did more than I asked for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some work for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2017

Residential, commercial, junk, dumpster rental, attic, garage, shed clean outs, light demolition, yard waste, hot tub disposal, furniture removal, garbage collection & recycling.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check