Next Day Cleaning Service

Founded 2009 • With Angi since November 2012

2832 Dorr Avenue Unit-D

Fairfax, VA 22031

Please check out our GREAT deals on our website !!! http://nextdaycleaning.com/cleaning-deals/ Next Day Cleaning was established in 2009 . We serve Maryland, Virginia and the greater Washington, DC area. Searching for the best cleaning company is finally over! Our company has a wide knowledge and expertise in the field and that makes us stand out among the rest . Services : Move in/out cleaning , Deep cleaning , Recurring cleaning , Spring Cleaning , Construction cleaning , Carpet Cleaning , Upholstery cleaning , Weekly , Biweekly or Monthly cleaning....

Deals

house cleaning (1511)floor cleaning (145)window cleaning (63)blind cleaning (47)carpet cleaning (44)upholstery cleaning (17)floor buffing (13)professional organizers (7)HVAC Companies (6)oriental rug cleaning (1)gutter cleaning (1)

07/15/2021

The Nextday Cleaning team did an excellent job - they worked hard and efficiently, without taking any shortcuts, and made my place immaculate. Did a great job.

Description of Work
Hardwood Floor Cleaning and polishing, plus move-in home cleaning

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning,window cleaning,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 07/10/2021

07/03/2021

I used this service the first time and all went well. The team that came and performed the services asked for. I tried to schedule services again (Specific day and time agreed on). When that time came the service change the time and I was unable to reschedule my day to meet that time. I then tried again and scheduled a time and day. They NEVER came!! I will never use this service again!!!

Description of Work
Routine Cleaning of Office Space

Category blind cleaning

Work Completed On 07/03/2021

04/09/2021

I purchased a $250 deep cleaning deal. When they were finished, the house was impeccably clean. I would have loved to have them return more often, but there were 2 issues which came up that made it not worth it: 1) The cleaning crew got spray on the inside door of the oven which left white streaks that look like bird waste. This ruined my 1 year old oven. 2) We used the garbage disposal immediatel...

Description of Work
Deep cleaning

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

01/28/2021

Sammy and Omar were a pleasure to work with. They were responsive over email, text, and phone. They came out the next day to do a Covid disinfection of my entire house on short notice, and I'm very appreciative of their work.

Description of Work
Covid and common area cleaning

Work Completed On 01/26/2021

01/13/2021

I really appreciate that they were able to come out within two days of my request and they did a great job!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 01/13/2021

01/05/2021

The team was great and prompt! They arrived early and went straight to work!! They cleaned everything and even the decorations. They were extremely easy to contact and would hire them again!!

Description of Work
Remodeling clean up

Category blind cleaning,carpet cleaners,house cleaning,upholstery cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

12/05/2020

The team did a great job. They arrived exactly on time and the house is beautiful.

Description of Work
Deep Cleaning Of Townhouse

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

12/03/2020

Very well they did a great job., I was really pleased with their work. In fact booked them for monthly house cleaning.

Description of Work
General house cleaning

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

11/24/2020

Excellent. The scheduling of visit was easy and responsive to my needs. The cleaning team arrived on time , took appropriate safety protocols , and cleaned quickly , and efficiently.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

11/10/2020

This was a one-time cleaning of a house that needed attention. They really were next day. I had called another service, through Angie's list, and could not get them to even return my calls. Two cleaners, four hours, and the house looked better than I thought it would. Cleaners were polite and easy to work with and reasonably priced. I would hire again.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

Residential Cleaning , Spring Cleaning, Move-in & Move-out & Recurring Service , Seasonal Cleaning , Weekly,Biweekly, Monthly Cleaning , Deep Cleaning .

Check, Visa, MasterCard