Figure out the cause of your light bulbs burning out too soon. There are several potential causes: the type of bulb you're using, the fixture itself, or your home voltage.
Get matched with top Electricians in Ewing, VA
There are 11 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Ewing
- HIVEX Basement Finishing Co.We cannot say enough great things about HIVEX. They came to us highly recommended and we will now highly recommend them. Our basement project was very well planned out from the beginning and we always knew the timeline and what type of work was being conducted on any given day. Starting with the quoting process the documentation they provided as well as time lines were impeccable. Moving into the planning and construction side of things they were efficient, friendly, and very communicative. Our project manager, Terry, was always easy to reach and very responsive to phone calls and texts when we had questions. All of the workers on the HIVEX crews that we interacted with were very polite and professional. Our basement used to be a very uninviting space, not any more, now it is a very well thought finished area where our family and friends look forward to hanging out in and creating great memories in. Not to mention the value added to our home. We are highly confident that in choosing HIVEX we made the BEST choice for our basement finishing
- Resurrection Builders, Inc.Ryan and his team built an amazing 12 x 14 sunroom addition onto the back of our house. The pricing was spot on, and the completion was done as promised. My husband and I are blown away by the craftsmanship. Ryan listened to my design requests and worked to incorporate them all, including the use of a reclaimed antique door and stain glass windows. He also incorporated reclaimed vintage window architectural details, which created beautiful original indoor window casings. Additionally, they kept the construction area clean and worked hard not to damage our yard. We found Ryan and his entire team to be very professional and friendly. When unexpected issue arose, they worked with us to find acceptable solutions (I refer to the manufacturer’s delay in delivering the windows that we ourselves ordered). The room that Resurrection Builders created will be cherished and much used by our family in the decades to come
- Rick Thompson ElectricUsed RTE for previous job and added two dedicated line in garage for freezer and outside as well. Work was very efficient and workers did a great job. Added a switch for the outside outlet as well. Great job.
- Fresh Start ElectricalThe technicians were prompt, polite, professional. They explained all that they were going to do, cleaned up after themselves and did a great job.
- Expert Home ElectricThe first one I purchased was too "small!" They returned to complete the job, a day after I received the "correct unit." There wasn't an additional fee for the 2nd visit. And the "original estimate" was honored!
- LG Electrical, LLCIt went extremely well. Luke was top notch, he was very knowledgeable and professional. He answered any questions I had and never made me feel like I was bugging him when I had questions. Anyone looking for electrical work done should definitely hire Luke.
- Williams Painting And RemodelingWilliam and his crew are amazing! He listened to concerns and fixed anything that came up. He installed new floors on both of my staircases and upstairs hallways. I will hire him again!
- Danny's Electrical ServiceOn time, professional informative explained everything he did and why, and yes need some additional work in kitchen as we are remodeling and he will be returning this week. I would also like to add flexible and willing to work around my time! Great service thank you!!!!!
- Resurrection Builders, Inc.The entire process was so wonderful! Ryan, owner, came to the house to understand the project and scope. He had a proposal back to us in no time. He was comparable to another contractor we picked him because he did a great job installed our awning. Remi, who did almost all of the work was AMAZING! He showed up put down covers to protect carpet and floor. His tile work was outstanding. So much attention to detail. I would hire them again to do any project around my house. They worked/partner with great subcontractors who upheld their timeline. I couldn't be happier with the end resul
- Climate MechanicalExcellent hard working individuals that diagnosed our problem and replaced our heat pump through our home warranty company.
Electricians in Ewing
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home or business as if it were our own. We offer a variety of electrical services and plumbing services that are customizable to each individual project. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction! We are located in Moneta, Virginia. Thank youRecent Review:We have used Moser a few times in the past and have been very happy with the work. Most recently, we were having issues with a few ceiling fans whose remotes were not working. We called Moser and they came out promptly, checked the fans, and found the issue was the receiver in both fans. He told us we needed to replace the receivers -- something they could do, but the receivers would have to be ordered. In the meantime, he removed the receivers so that we could at least use the lights with the wall switchThomas C.
- Business Description:Inspired Electrical Solutions Inc specializes in the sales, installation and maintenance of generac automatic standby generators for your home or small business, and offers a full range of other services from home additions, to wiring, to electrical inspections and much moreRecent Review:The work is still on going but I cannot say enough about Inspired Electrical. Starting with the incredible service from the company's call screener (if that is the right term), Rosie, she put me on the schedule right away. Thomas was the first to my house. He listened intently to my description of the problem and proceeded to test the generator components, all while having B&S Technical support on the line. He diagnosed the issue as the rotor/stator had gone bad (B&S no longer manufactures the item for this model of generator). He then gave me an unofficial quote for for a direct replacement of a more modern B&S generator (direct swap) with a ten (10) year warranty. We also discussed adding my AC to the system. Later I scheduled a formal estimate with Scot. A true gentleman who explained everything step by step, to include looking for ways to get the job done and quoted me a price less than I expected as well as describing for me a future service contract for annual testing and maintenance at an extremely reasonable price. I'm waiting for the order of a new generator to be placed and then to schedule for the work to be completed. I expect this to be just as satisfactory as this review, but Inspired Electrical is my go-to for future generator and electrical issuesMichael D.
- Business Description:Founded by Hector Vasquez back in 2005, Tough Builders, Inc. has established itself as one of the greatest and prestigious providers of construction focused interior renovation services and building. We provide a professional renovation and installation services with a real focus on customer satisfaction. Our construction Services is a multi-task company. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Hector and staff were on time, professional and offered excellent craftsmanship. Great price and design. Highly recommend.CAMILLA T.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Baker Appliance Inc, Baker's Appliance Sales Inc.Recent Review:Service was good, they very on time, very friendly, and considerate. Their prices were pretty reasonable.Mandy K.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be doneCory C.
- Business Description:Are you looking for someone to complete the never ending list of honey do items, or are you looking for bigger projects? We can do it all, no job is too small. We specialize in general home improvements including electrical, plumbing, deck additions/remodel, fences, pressure washing, roofing, flooring including laminate, vinyl, tile and carpet, painting, sheetrock etc. Serving Knoxville, Sevierville, Jefferson City, Morristown, Dandridge, Pigeon Forge and surrounding areas. All estimates are ..Recent Review:The price was reasonable. They worked clean. They picked up everything. They worked efficiently. They did not stop and they did the job. They were polite and quiet.They were serious with their work. They did a goodgail c.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:Additional emails - email@example.com., firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:Joe is the most honest guy in the business!!! Great work! Great quality! Fast service: dedicated to his customers!Audra A.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Financing available. Fireplace & Stove Center, 24 Hour Service, Complete Electrical, HVAC, & Generator Service, including installations. Additional contact email@example.comRecent Review:This entire process, from the beginning stages of obtaining estimates to the final walk through were easy! I knew up front what the cost would be with zero hidden fee, the company representatives were kind, courteous and helpful and they were able to complete the process in the time stated. I am very pleased with the system and would rcommend this company highlySusan M.
- Recent Review:Fantastic work! The crew was very pleasant and clean. I changed the color I originally wanted and they took it in stride. Their detailing was exceptional.Suzanne K.
Deals in Ewing for Electrician
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Whether you own or rent your home, you have to watch for potential electrical dangers. To help, check out our guide to eight electrical dangers to know.
The cost to move an electric meter depends on how far you’re moving it, whether it needs replacing, and the cost of labor near you.
Find Electricians in
Electricians in Ewing
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Choice Auto and Fleet16080 Rogers Rd
- 1st Choice Auto and Fleet
- ACES Electric-
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- Alliance Air & Duct Inc10301 Hull Street Road Building 2 Office 2
- Alpha Omega Construction114 Withers Rd Unit 32
- AMP Electric L.L.C.4515 Brandon Ln
- Ashby Electrical181 DOC STONE RD.
- ATA Tire Ctr3403 Plank Rd
- AUGUSTA ELECTRIC124 Lofton Ridge Lane
- ACES Electric
- Bakers Appliance Heating & Air1330 Old Bridge Rd
- Battlefield Electric3516 Massaponax Church Rd
- Beau's Services7910 Lake Anna Parkway
- Berriers All Around Home Medic LLC68 Edmonds Rd
- Blue Ridge Heating & Air925 Cambria St
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Boswell Plumbing & Heating315 Penniman Rd
- Brumbaugh Electrical118 Lake Ave
- Bunn Electric LLC282 Sexton Rd
- Bakers Appliance Heating & Air
- C. E. Gene Comer General Contractor, LLC1180 Loftis Rd
South Boston, Virginia
- C.L. Widener Plumbing Repair12503 Setzer Rd
Stony Creek, Virginia
- Cambridge Companies2509 Valley Ave
- Canter Power Systems, LLC2100 Fairfax Rd
Greensboro, North Carolina
- Carl Plumbing & Electrical LLC32 Celebrity Ln
- Chauvin Mechanical Inc3542 Brick Bat Rd
- Copper Key Electrical Services5930 Main Street
Mount Jackson, Virginia
- Costco Wholesale3102 Plank Rd #600
- CRABTREE COMFORT CONTROL4428 DICKENSON HWY
- C. E. Gene Comer General Contractor, LLC
- D & S Electrical Service59 Little Whim Rd
- Dixon, Dr. Kevin L.120 Soaring Eagle Dr
- Dog Guard Fence Installation Northern Virginia195 Olympic Dr
- DOUBLE R CONSTRUCTION CO15155 LITTON RD
- Dzinbild14980 Davis Rd
Church Road, Virginia
- D & S Electrical Service
- elder and son construction13 captain johns cove
- Elite Property Preservation8612 Marye Road
- Environment Control LLC1788 Tilletson Pl
- Excell Contractors927 S Walter Reed Dr Ste 16
- Extreme power plus106 SHENANDOAH LN
- elder and son construction
- Farmers Home Improvements10803 Cople Hwy
- Finishing Touches6420 Dawes Dr.
King George, Virginia
- Fire and Water Co LLC7071 Tracey Ct
- Frank Ferguson Enterprises745 Tuscarora Dr
- Frdericksburg Electrician - Bowser Electric Inc11207 Ascot Cir
- Farmers Home Improvements
- MC Peters Cabinet Shop2351 52nd St
- Mid America Lightning RodsP.O. Box 321
- MID MOUNTAIN HEATING & COOLING1217 ORBY CANTRELL HWY
BIG STONE GAP, Virginia
- Momentum Electrical Services IncPO Box 10012
- Moser Electric15177 Moneta Rd
- Mr. Electric of Tazewell County682 Raven Rd Ste B
- Mr. Fix-It Home Improvements & Bath Masters1933 Sand St
- Mull's Residential Services1739 Sweetwater Lane
Chase City, Virginia
- MC Peters Cabinet Shop
- Osborn Services61 Bogey Ave
New Market, Virginia
- Osborn Services
- Palmer Construction Company, Inc.10505 Norton-Coeburn Road
- Perry Cook Signs1400 Iron St.
- Pinkney Services143 Kennedy St SW
Washington D.c., District Of Columbia
- Potomac Pile Driver103 Randolph Road
- Power Solutions2409 Lebanon Rd
Efland, North Carolina
- Premier Electrical Services96 Thompson Mill Rd.
Front Royal, Virginia
- Palmer Construction Company, Inc.
- Quality Expectations LLCPOBox 678
- Quality Expectations LLC
- RCI Services3743 Shannon Hill Rd
- RCS Residential & Commercial Svc620 Pennsylvania Ave
- Redford and Sons611 W Carolina Ave
- Redmond's Plumbing & Electrical, Inc.630 Crabbetown Road
- Reno Remodeling211 Sea Cliff Dr
Ruther Glen, Virginia
- RCI Services
- Tennant electrical269 canoe branch rd
- The Honey Do Service, Inc. - Bristol, VA626 TN-126
- Thornton Electrical Services Inc3418 King St
- tom sellers electric118 Anderson St
- Total Energy Focus3113 Valley Ave
- Turn Key Property & Lifestyle Management, LLCPO Box 6087
- Two Brothers Painting10324 Lomond Drive
- Tennant electrical
- US1cable LLC7371 Atlas Walk Way Suite 260
- US1cable LLC
- Venetian Marble Inc2150 Carter Gallier Blvd Suite A
- Venetian Marble Inc
- Waller's Electrical Contracting94 Yvonne Road
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
- Warren Associates Development Inc507 Wood Ave
BIG STONE GAP, Virginia
- WB Lightning Rods560 People's Plz Ste 234
- Wiles Home ImprovementPO Box 119
Mint Spring, Virginia
- Williamsburg Electricians290 D Patriot Lane
- Waller's Electrical Contracting