Cabinets need an upgrade? Learn how to know if you should choose cabinet refacing vs. refinishing, and the pros and cons of each option.
Get matched with top home remodeling contractors in Ewing, VA
There are 6 highly-rated local home remodeling contractors.
Recent Home Remodeling Reviews in Ewing
- Williams Painting And RemodelingI am so glad I found William. He was reasonably priced for painting and gave me an a la carte menu to help me decide. What I needed to paint. I expressed my desire to update my kitchen while his crew were painting my house. When he told me he could be the turn-key contractor to update, I jumped at the opportunity. I got the same style blue oyster granite counter tops that I priced at Lowes for 1/3 of the cost. His painters were very meticulous, cleanly, and made sure to correct any paint drips that occurred. I have plans to rehire in the summer to complete my kitchen floors and paint a handful of ceilings. Itemized Job costs 4100 granite, 1100 for backsplash (this included complete drywall replacement), 2000 paint kitchen counters (sanded 2 coats), and 2600 for painting (2 coats and 12 doors). Williams service has transformed my house. Thank you!!
- Kitchen SaverDave Duxson was the installer on our project. Dave did a fantastic job on all 4 rooms! The quality of his work, as well as the products themselves exceeded our expectations. A large project like ours can be daunting with the expense, change of material/appearance, quality, and workmanship....it's natural to be nervous. We couldn't be happier with the outcome. Dave really is an expert craftsman. He was a wonderful person and all around nice guy. He is also a vet so that only made it better. We will definitely recommend to others. Thank you, Dave, for your work and your service
- Tough Builders IncHector and his crew are extremely reliable with great attention to detail. They are very talented in all aspects of building, renovation and painting, both interior and exterior. They have done just about all phases of renovation for us over the years and we were extremely pleased. As a dentist , I am very particular about details and I recommend them highly
- Farrell Plumbing and Heating IncAwesome. Pat and crew are absolutely professional. Pat has done several jobs for us including a complete remodel of our master bath. We could not be happier with the work they do. We highly recommend them for any plumbing related work you might need done.
- E Squared IncE Squared was great. Got everything done that I needed and it turned out better than I could imagine. Would recommend
- Resurrection Builders, Inc.Job well done. Ryan communicated with us throughout the process, worked with us when issues arose, offered suggestions based on past experience. The crew was terrific.
- Extreme ConstructionCan not recommend Xtreme Construction enough!!!! Exceeded my expectations. Justin works fast, professional, beautiful work! Had my kitchen looking like a brand new one within no time! Will be booking him for more upcoming projects!
- Kitchen SaverBitterly upset, however due to unforeseen family circumstances, we were not able to carry through with the project. Kitchen Saver was gracious and although we (as disclosed, and pointed out to us at the very outset) did forfeit our deposit, they worked with us to take the necessary steps to close out our agreement. This is the sign of a truly good company, that they continued to treat us with respect and in a wholly professional manner even though we had to close the agreement. At some point in the future I hope we are able to come back to Kitchen Saver, and work with them again. They live up to the reputation you see here on Angie's list. Thank you to Al, and the Kitchen Saver team - we appreciate all that you have done
- Kitchen SaverAlmost two years later the kitchen still looks great and absolutely no problems.!!!!!! The sales staff was great. Adam Taylor explained options and was flexible and offered different options to give us a sense of cost and value. Everything written and costs were finalized and fixed so there was no guessing. He was very professional and patient. The install time was suppose to take two days but they were done in on day. They showed up on time and worked throughout the day. The team was professional and was easy to have in the house. During the walk through of the finished work the team pointed out that there were two things that needed to be ordered and fixed. I did not have to find it. They cleaned up nicely. The tow items were ordered and the team came back promptly and finished the work. All the supporting folks on the phone were great, responsive and went out of their way to ensure we felt like their number one customer- outstanding. The kitchen looks great and we could not be happier with the results. This was a very good experience and we will certainly use this company again
- Resurrection Builders, Inc.The entire process was so wonderful! Ryan, owner, came to the house to understand the project and scope. He had a proposal back to us in no time. He was comparable to another contractor we picked him because he did a great job installed our awning. Remi, who did almost all of the work was AMAZING! He showed up put down covers to protect carpet and floor. His tile work was outstanding. So much attention to detail. I would hire them again to do any project around my house. They worked/partner with great subcontractors who upheld their timeline. I couldn't be happier with the end resul
Home Remodeling Contractors in Ewing
- Business Description:Founded by Hector Vasquez back in 2005, Tough Builders, Inc. has established itself as one of the greatest and prestigious providers of construction focused interior renovation services and building. We provide a professional renovation and installation services with a real focus on customer satisfaction. Our construction Services is a multi-task company. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Hector and staff were on time, professional and offered excellent craftsmanship. Great price and design. Highly recommend.CAMILLA T.
- Business Description:Offering the Roanoke Valley And the Surrounding Area Quality Cabinets at Reasonable Prices. Roanoke River Cabinetry offers a huge selection of quality kitchen cabinets, bathroom vanities, & granite counter-tops for Southwest Virginia. Additional email - email@example.com. Additional DBA - Roanoke River Wholesale, IncRecent Review:I was very pleased. Blake was knowledgeable and thorough, which made this project quick and seamless from start to finish. The workers at every step were wonderful. I appreciated that Blake was willing to do such a small project (many places weren't) and to give it the same attention as large projects. I recommend Roanoke River Cabinetry whole heartedlyConstance J.
- Business Description:Importer, Fabricator, and Installer of the best quality countertops. Our showrooms are in Williamsburg: 6618-A Mooretown Rd Williamsburg, Va 23188 and in Newport News: 1185 Canon Blvd Newport News, Va 23606 6412 W. Broad St Richmond, Va 2323Recent Review:What a delight! Khash Erdene at the Richmond warehouse and showroom listened to our ideas and quickly found the stone we wanted. He was also able to Find a remnant that worked out perfectly and saved us quite a bit of money. The online communication provided an easy to execute approval of layout. The turnaround to installation was about two weeks even over the holidays! Installation was quick and professional. Excellent service from start to finishBarbara I.
- Business Description:Are you looking for someone to complete the never ending list of honey do items, or are you looking for bigger projects? We can do it all, no job is too small. We specialize in general home improvements including electrical, plumbing, deck additions/remodel, fences, pressure washing, roofing, flooring including laminate, vinyl, tile and carpet, painting, sheetrock etc. Serving Knoxville, Sevierville, Jefferson City, Morristown, Dandridge, Pigeon Forge and surrounding areas. All estimates are ..Recent Review:The price was reasonable. They worked clean. They picked up everything. They worked efficiently. They did not stop and they did the job. They were polite and quiet.They were serious with their work. They did a goodgail c.
- Business Description:Prior to opening Discover in 2004, we have worked on dozens of residential and commercial projects as independent contractors in the D.C. area as well as Southern Virginia and Northern Maryland for the last five years. We have a combined experience of more than 40 years in both the United States and Europe. We offer a large selection of high quality granite and marble for your needs in your own home or in your commercial projects. Our service experience includes professional design and inst..Recent Review:Very profesional. And Mrs Duchess was very nice looking for the best for my especificationRaul O.
- Business Description:Mr. Fix-It Home Improvements is a locally owned small-business operating since 1993. We have a small number of employees and pride ourselves on the relationships we have established with our customers. Our goal is to leave your home in pristine condition or, even better than when we arrived. Additional DBA - Mr. Fix-It HomeRecent Review:First response was quick, contacted within 2 days and was on site for estimate within 5 days. Promised estimate in a few days. Over course of 3 weeks, attempted to contact him three times. Never heard from againDave J.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Quality Service at Great Prices SS Creative Concepts is an owner-operated business that takes pride in being able to provide its customers with a high-quality, honest, and fair service at low competitive prices. When you call you will be greeted by one of our friendly employees that answer any remodeling questions that you may have. We operate with pride and integrity while being conscientious and detail oriented. We use top-quality namebrand products, and our technicians work with you to mak..Recent Review:Everything done as requested with professionally and efficiently. Extremely happy with the outcome and will definitely use them again for future projects.JoEllen M.
- Business Description:K.A. Construction, Inc., (K.A.), is a full-service general contractor, with a class A general contractor’s license, located in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Although we are located in Fredericksburg, we have done work all along the east coast of the United States. We have many current jobs in Washington D.C., Northern Virginia, and Maryland. We were founded in 2001, but have over 21 years of experience in the construction industry. K.A. has a full staff of employees that range from carpenters, pl..Recent Review:The finished product when I moved in looked great and really impressed my family and friends. It was only when I started looking closely at what was done that I understood the depth of the problems with the job that the owner of the company, Osmin Alvarado, had left for me to discover. Two and a half years later and I am still discovering problems that should have been caught in Contractor's review of his employee's performance. The engineered hardwood flooring on the concrete basement floor began curling within 6 weeks and I was told to put a dehumidifier in the room to decrease humidity. That did not solve the problem by the time summer ended. Contractor agreed to tear out flooring and replace it, later wanting Owner to cover 50% of cost of his failure to use proper adhesive materials. Contractor had placed a sealer on old concrete that was not allowed when gluing engineered bamboo flooring. Glue for flooring also was not approved for below grade installation as this was. Contractor's second installer for replacement flooring also wanted to use a glue that was not approved for below grade installation as well. Eventually Owner gave up and hired another installer to complete the reflooring job. After almost a year new flooring installation has not warped or curled. Installation in one bathroom has 7 feet of horizontal cracks in tiles along joints in Hardie board backing up tile. Contractor does not accept responsibility for improper sealing of joints in Hardie board and another contractor has bid $5,500 to replace bad tiling and redo the backing for the entire shower. Tub faucet and shower head in another bathroom leak because water control valve was installed more than 12 inches above tub faucet (contrary to installation instructions) with plastic rather than copper or galvanized pipe as required in instructions. Contractor does not accept responsibility for installation which fails to follow installation instructions. Estimated cost to Owner to move faucet valve and repair tile is $5,000. Contractor moved steps to lowest basement level from higher basement level further inside lower basement level so that opening to lower basement was then only 54 inches high -- too low for 70 inch Owner to enter laundry room and work area conveniently. Contractor cuts support joist at entrance to give more room to Owner to enter. Owner instructs Contractor to support cut load bearing joist, he does not understand that he has structurally impaired my residence. Structural Engineer says joist support should have been attached to basement wall. Owner pays another contractor to attach additional joist support to basement wall to prevent upper level flooring collapse into basement. HVAC duct in one new bathroom attached to wrong HVAC supply duct causing excessive heat and cold in bathroom and adjacent hall which confused the thermostat and remainder of house was conversely too cold or too hot. Owner had to reconfigure improper duct work to old supply duct work to properly supply heat for new bathroom and allow HVAC system to be properly balanced throughout house. Contractor moves overhead air return for HVAC in connection with bathroom renovation and reuses old flexible duct and plenum. Turns in return duct from reinstallation are too tight and duct pulls away from sheet metal duct at HVAC blower and allows system to draw attic insulation into HVAC filter. Contractor does reinstall flexible duct work when shown problem but installs in a manner that block access to HVAC system for repair and filter changes. Contractor comes again to move flexible duct to position it as it was prior to renovation to allow access for HVAC access. Contractor installs 15 amp wire on circuit for new attic fans and places 20 amp circuit breaker on circuit. Owner repairs fire hazard. Contractor does not install GFCI oulets for outdoor outlets as required by county electrical code. Owner repairs problem. Contractor employees leave air conditioning on while sanding floors resulting in air conditioning filter clogged with dust which is discovered 3 months later when filter is replaced. Contractor employee leave holes in attic floor where HVAC supply plenum removed and where electrical connections for newly installed closet lighting were accessed. Owner cover holes with lumber to avoid stepping into holes and through ceilings below. Both three way light switches that the Contractor renovated are converted to single pole switches so necessary second switch location is inoperable. Contractor fixes one and leaves other for Owner to fix. Contractor substitutes three Glacier Bay faucets in bathrooms for three Moen faucets that were to have been installed. Contractor states Owner is due $40 credit for each substitute. Actual difference in pricing of the units at the Home Depot is $180 each. Contractor will not sign written contract documenting agreement. Contractor has Owner obtain building permit at Owner's expense. In permitting process learns that Contractor is not licensed in Virginia for electrical or plumbing work. required for project. Too many other issues to describe solved by Owner intervention without contractor taking responsibility for proper construction. Supervising the repair of this improper construction has taken more time than, I believe, most people would want to spend and many people would not be able to determine the hidden or difficult to locate problems that this Contractor left behind. Two and a half years later, poor workmanship issues from the renovation still show up monthly. Contractor may be able to do small jobs that a customer can adequately supervise, but in my opinion does not appear to have the supervision skills or experience to manage a substantial renovation jobCharles T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home remodeling contractor articles
Should you install drawers or cabinets with rollout shelves in your kitchen? Understand the factors like storage options, ergonomics, and value.
A water tank is an excellent way to source water if you live in a rural area or don’t want to be on city water. Water tank prices can vary depending on the size of the water tank and where they are.
Find home remodeling contractors in
- Rose Hill
- Cumberland Gap
- New Tazewell
- Flat Lick
- Bean Station
- Pennington Gap
- Saint Charles
home remodeling contractors in Ewing
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 2 Z Service's & Roofing190 Special K Trail
Mt Airy, North Carolina
- ABW Appliances Showroom: Silver Spring 8951 Brookville Rd
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Addison Building and Remodeling238 Fairview Rd
- All About Construction LLCPO Box 11042
- Alliance Construction Company310 E Broad St.
- Alpha Omega Construction114 Withers Rd Unit 32
- American Building Dynamics Inc.5755 Courthouse Rd
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- AMP Electric L.L.C.4515 Brandon Ln
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Archetype Builders10908 Courthouse Rd. Suite 102-230
- Aspenn Environmental Services DC LLC1430 Jersey Ave
North Brunswick, New Jersey
- A 2 Z Service's & Roofing
- B4 & After Home Improvement11709 Inverarry Dr
- Berriers All Around Home Medic LLC68 Edmonds Rd
- Blue Ridge Heart Pine Floors931 Deerfield Rd.
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Brian W Alexander Home Maintenance and Repair47 W 18th St
Front Royal, Virginia
- Buckeye Cabinet & Supply Inc108 Ingram Rd # 7
- Burr Fox Specialized Woodworking, Inc.824 Koehler Road
- B4 & After Home Improvement
- C & R Custom Framing CLASS A Builders4428 Shepherds Road
- C. E. Gene Comer General Contractor, LLC1180 Loftis Rd
South Boston, Virginia
- Cabinet Door World909 10th St NE
Hickory, North Carolina
- Cabinet Giant Kitchen Cabinets by Cabinet Giant7600 Gardner Ave
Kansas City, Missouri
- CABINETRY WITH TLC4325 OLD CAVE SPRING RD
- Cabinets.com701 S Howard Ave Ste 106-238
- Capitol Granite1700 OAK LAKE BLVD
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Coastal Builders,Inc.146 Bay Dr.
White Stone, Virginia
- Creative Concepts LLCPO Box 1511
King George, Virginia
- Creative Construction and Remodeling of VA, LLC13609 Winterberry Rdg
- Custom Plumbing Services Inc1206 Interstate Business Park
- Custom Stone & Tile LLC.384 Clubhouse Dr
- Cut-Right Construction LLC106 Hidden Lane
- CWD Construction Incorporated91 Stoneyridge Lane
- C & R Custom Framing CLASS A Builders
- D & H Custom Cabinetry & Construction, LLC8027 Ark Road
- D&D Environmental Contractors10702 Stoner Dr Unit A-2
- depth construction242 edens dr
- Designing Interiors Inc345 Water St
Gate City, Virginia
- Dicapa Construction and Remodeling1600 Tysons Blvd 8th Floor
Mc Lean, Virginia
- Discover Granite & Marble9067 Jerrys Cir
- Dzinbild14980 Davis Rd
Church Road, Virginia
- D & H Custom Cabinetry & Construction, LLC
- elder and son construction13 captain johns cove
- ELITE PAINTING SERVICE LLC720 bruce st
- Elite Property Preservation8612 Marye Road
- Ephesus Marble & Granite2001 Lafayette Blvd.
- EVE INCPO BOX 10937
- Excell Contractors927 S Walter Reed Dr Ste 16
- elder and son construction
- F & M Home Improvement434 Butternut Dr
- Farmers Home Improvements10803 Cople Hwy
- Finishing Touches6420 Dawes Dr.
King George, Virginia
- Firuze Kitchen Bath Floor5701 General Washington Drive Suite K and L
- Floor Center370 Garrisonville Rd
- F & M Home Improvement
- H&D Handyman Service's Llc206 east Whitlock ave
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy Works679 Holly Crest Dr
- Hanson & Ryan Builders LLC3232 Salty Way
- Hiatt Construction LLC527 Pine Spur Lane
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Home Design Outlet Center - Virginia44901 Falcon Pl Ste 101-102
- Hundley's HoneyDo and Handyman Services LLC1162 Hicks Rd
Jefferson City, Tennessee
- H&D Handyman Service's Llc
- J & D Construction and Maintenance304 S Brown Street
- J & L's Home Improvement2579 Mountain Hill Road
- J and K Construction956 Neal Davis Rd
- James A TrowPO Box 152
- James Water Damage Restoration LLC10130 Ridgeline Dr
Montgomery Village, Maryland
- JDS Consulting & Design, PLLC168 Quade Dr.
Cary, North Carolina
- JMS Contracting1381 Ullainee Rd
- John Albert Furniture249 Albert Farm Rd.
- J & D Construction and Maintenance
- MC Peters Cabinet Shop2351 52nd St
- Medical Home Outfitters1117 Old Colony Lane, Ste. A
- MEP Construction542 Collicello St.
- Messer Landscape Inc. dba Queen City Teckni WerksPO Box 2687
- Michael C. Brown11 E Beverley St Suite 5
- Mosaic Home Interiors 3935 Stonecroft Blvd
- Mountaineer Home Repairs105 Sunshine Dr
LEWISBURG, West Virginia
- Mr. Fix-It Home Improvements & Bath Masters1933 Sand St
- MC Peters Cabinet Shop
- Perkins Remodeling1855 Irisburg Rd
- Perry's Construction & Remodeling IncP O Box 757, 7719 Brock Road
- Pinkney Services143 Kennedy St SW
Washington D.c., District Of Columbia
- Poteat Construction Inc855 Corn Tassel Rd
- Precision Woodworks LLC356 Spring Farm Rd
- Premier Enterprise Inc113 Huntington Hills Lane
- Prestige Pointe Group LLC8 Brantford Dr
- Prestige Tile of Williamsburg3881 Cromwell Lane
- Perkins Remodeling