The cost of vinyl siding can vary depending on the size of your home and the type of vinyl siding. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of vinyl siding, along with what other siding options to consider.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Ewing, VA
There are 8 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Ewing
- Resurrection Builders, Inc.Ryan and his team built an amazing 12 x 14 sunroom addition onto the back of our house. The pricing was spot on, and the completion was done as promised. My husband and I are blown away by the craftsmanship. Ryan listened to my design requests and worked to incorporate them all, including the use of a reclaimed antique door and stain glass windows. He also incorporated reclaimed vintage window architectural details, which created beautiful original indoor window casings. Additionally, they kept the construction area clean and worked hard not to damage our yard. We found Ryan and his entire team to be very professional and friendly. When unexpected issue arose, they worked with us to find acceptable solutions (I refer to the manufacturer’s delay in delivering the windows that we ourselves ordered). The room that Resurrection Builders created will be cherished and much used by our family in the decades to come
- Williamsburg Maintenance IncWilliamsburg Maintenance was great. Phil Nadar arrived at our house, we talked about the job and he told us how to get material supplier to deliver the siding piece to his shop where he painted it the correct color to match the rest of siding already in place. Williamsburg Maintenance installed the piece and it looks great! Would highly recommend Mr. Nadar and his company
- JOHNNIE O. HUGHES, JR. CONSTRUCTION INCJohnny was knowledgeable and professional about the work we wanted to perform. I would have enjoyed working with Johnny. We are still waiting on performing the work as budget allows. This is a non-profit company and the hold up is on our end not with Johnny.
- Vista Construction Group, LLCWhat a great company to work with. Always on time and work full days. Our walkout basement was completely unfinished. They finished about 1800 square feet and I couldn’t be any happier with the work. I am a glass artist and had been using part of the unfinished area for my studio and dreamed of the day when I would have a proper area to work in. I designed the studio space knowing what I would need and the room is perfect. They did everything I wanted and needed. It is everything I wanted and dreamed of. The rest of the basement is a nice open area. They built a beautiful bathroom, we have a area just waiting for a big bar to be put in place. We have a exercise area too. My husband is thrilled with the size of tv we were able to get. What we thought would be an area we wouldn’t use much has become the place we are in every evening. We still have an unfinished area for storage. The basement is perfect. This is the third project I have had Vista do for us. I won’t hire anyone else. The quality of the work is outstanding. If you want anything done in your home you can’t go wrong hiring this company. The first photo is my studio area before the work was started. Last photo is my studio completed. Thank you Scott and crew for making my dream area come tru
- Window Nation Incsigned a contract at the end of june and the agreement was to have the windows and siding done close together. window nation's idea of close together is 3 months apart. i had to wait until september to get the windows installed. of course the delay in installing the windows and getting the siding is due to the virus mind you. then had to wait until the middle of december for a team to come and install most of the siding. this is after i called the only number that i could get anyone to answer over a couple dozen times. keep in mind that when someone says they will call you back the next day of the next week, this means in about 3-4 weeks if you are lucky. the team that came to install the siding was suppose to do it thursday and friday when in actuality it was friday and saturday. i had to tell them about the small part of the back of my house that needed to be done also and boy did i get a major attitude for the female foreman that didn't do anything but sit in the truck and run food errands. needless to say she was not pleased and said she had to check with the company before she would have any of the guys touch it and i told her whatever, i would not have my house sided and not have this little section not. it did get done in the end. i have a portion over my front door that has not been done alone with a vent that was ordered in the wrong shape (original is octagon, what was sent was round and on the box it said it could be octagon). as soon as the vent came in wrong, my husband and i called to let someone know about this, was told they would order the piece in the correct shape. the install team forewoman said that they would be back the week after christmas to finish. didn't hear from her for 3 week and it was in a text to my husband in which she said they would be there either on friday or saturday. he took off both days, needless to say, they didn't show up either day. no call, text or anything to let us know that they wouldn't make it. i called and texted her and nothing in return. this is january. since then we have call the only number and have and talked to several people telling them that we are not satisfied with the work that was done. the metal work is poor, siding doesn't line up, big gaps, molding is crooked, shingles are damaged (roof is less than a year old), storm door no longer fits. two people have come out and agree with the issues and say that it needs to be fixed ... it is the end of april and nothing has happened. 10 months later and my house is still not done. the sad part is i referred my neighbor who got windows from them installed in december and 1) i have not gotten my referral bonus from them (told i had to pay my bill in full to get it) and 2) they had broken windows and issues with the locks that just got resolved in the middle of april. needless to say, i would not recommend window nation to anyone!!
- Exterior MedicsI had several contractors, including a handyman, inspect and attempt to repair a leaking window. Unfortunately the window continued to leak so I called Exterior Medics (Fredericksburg Division) for a free estimate/consultation. Zach showed up on time and was very knowledgeable. He was the most thorough contractor so far in terms of the time he spent inspecting the interior and exterior of the problem window to identify what was needed to repair the leak. He identified what he believed was causing the leak and quickly cleaned and caulked the area at no charge! Based on his professionalism and demonstrated knowledge, I will definitely consider hiring Exterior Medics for future work
- Paramount Builders Incboth crews did an amazing job, were very friendly and professional. the products they installed were of such great quality that we are even more pleased than expected, and we expected a lot. we would highly recommend either of these crews from paramount. great job all the way around, and our 1888 home looks like new and is very energy efficient now and will surely last a couple hundred more years!!
- Williamsburg Maintenance IncI've been a customer of Williamsburg Maintenance, Inc. for over 10 years. They have helped with everything from roof repairs to crawl space issues, including interior drywall and painting, plumbing, bathroom remodeling, ceramic tile installation, hardwood flooring repair, and many other handyman or small contractor tasks. I have recommended Williamsburg Maintenance, Inc. to family and friends and will continue to use their services. Good work at a fair price. Dependable and responsive
- Williamsburg Maintenance IncI feel very blessed to have found this Company several years ago. The owner, Phil & his head crew person Shamus are always very amenable, professional and knowledgeable. I know when they come to do a job that it will be within my financial constraints and that they will do an excellent job. They give me a great peace of mind knowing they care about the job they're doing and always go up and beyond my expectations. I highly recommend Williamsburg Maintenance. I always know when they show up to do a job it will be done with perfection and care. Their abilities and skills seem to be unlimited! They are always very courteous, professional and fair in pricing
- Jenkins Home ImprovementDwayne and his crew are top notch. Services were reasonably priced and work was excellent and exceeded our expectations. They take great pride in their work and it shows in the results. They showed up on time and performed all the work in a timely manner. They cleaned up each day and took great care with their work. I have used Dwayne on several projects and will continue to do so for future projects. I highly recommend him and his crew for any home improvement projects you have
Siding Contractors in Ewing
- Business Description:We are a general contractor licensed in the state of Maryland. We specialize in insurance restoration due to damage caused by hail/wind damage to homes. We deal with homeowners insurance and the adjusters to those respective carriers. We do a free 33 point inspection. If there is no damage we simply shake your hand and walk away since our reputation with the homeowners insurance industry is impecable. If there is hail/wind damage to your roof you are entitled to a new roof with no out of pock..Recent Review:The whole contract was done in the timely manner as agreed in due respectPhillip O.
- Business Description:We offer FREE Estimates on all types of work listed. Call 540-582-7499 Office or Text 540-538-1405Recent Review:Excellent job employees were professional and friendly. Job was completed with a wonderful cleanup of debris. Would recommend this company for any style or type of roof.Ralph H.
- Business Description:Window Universe is a major window and door replacement company with locations serving the entire Washington, DC area, Fredericksburg and Richmond. Alexandria phone is 703-595-4499, Fredericksburg is 540-907-4960 and Richmond phone is 804-441-8060. They are licensed, bonded and insured in Maryland, Washington, DC. and Virginia. Additional Contact Jane Malasko. Services include replacement windows of all types (including bay windows, bow windows, casement windows, sliding windows, double hung w..Recent Review:Everything went well. They arrived on time, did a good job, cleaned up after themselves, and the communication was great. I would hire them again.Maritza O.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Lexington! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creat..Recent Review:Marty was great to work with. Very professional and wonderful to work with. Would recommend to everybody.Robert S.
- Business Description:Established in 1963 in Knoxville, TN by Ernie Miller, Weather Tamer has been a pioneer in the home remodeling community for over 50 years. Weather Tamer opened its doors in Johnson City, TN in 1987 under Mike Howerton who is now the owner of the Johnson City Branch, and the company has thrived for 25 years and counting serving East Tennessee, Southwest Virginia, and Western North Carolina. We specialize in replacement windows, metal and shingle roofing, vinyl siding, and sunrooms Our level of..Recent Review:Mike went above and beyond to make sure our roof was installed properly and promptly after being scammed by Rick Whitaker roofer. I cannot thank him enough for such a wonderful job and especially for being super professional! Highly recommend this businessVickie A.
- Business Description:Mr. Fix-It Home Improvements is a locally owned small-business operating since 1993. We have a small number of employees and pride ourselves on the relationships we have established with our customers. Our goal is to leave your home in pristine condition or, even better than when we arrived. Additional DBA - Mr. Fix-It HomeRecent Review:First response was quick, contacted within 2 days and was on site for estimate within 5 days. Promised estimate in a few days. Over course of 3 weeks, attempted to contact him three times. Never heard from againDave J.
- Business Description:Quality Service at Great Prices SS Creative Concepts is an owner-operated business that takes pride in being able to provide its customers with a high-quality, honest, and fair service at low competitive prices. When you call you will be greeted by one of our friendly employees that answer any remodeling questions that you may have. We operate with pride and integrity while being conscientious and detail oriented. We use top-quality namebrand products, and our technicians work with you to mak..Recent Review:Everything done as requested with professionally and efficiently. Extremely happy with the outcome and will definitely use them again for future projects.JoEllen M.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:K.A. Construction, Inc., (K.A.), is a full-service general contractor, with a class A general contractor’s license, located in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Although we are located in Fredericksburg, we have done work all along the east coast of the United States. We have many current jobs in Washington D.C., Northern Virginia, and Maryland. We were founded in 2001, but have over 21 years of experience in the construction industry. K.A. has a full staff of employees that range from carpenters, pl..Recent Review:The finished product when I moved in looked great and really impressed my family and friends. It was only when I started looking closely at what was done that I understood the depth of the problems with the job that the owner of the company, Osmin Alvarado, had left for me to discover. Two and a half years later and I am still discovering problems that should have been caught in Contractor's review of his employee's performance. The engineered hardwood flooring on the concrete basement floor began curling within 6 weeks and I was told to put a dehumidifier in the room to decrease humidity. That did not solve the problem by the time summer ended. Contractor agreed to tear out flooring and replace it, later wanting Owner to cover 50% of cost of his failure to use proper adhesive materials. Contractor had placed a sealer on old concrete that was not allowed when gluing engineered bamboo flooring. Glue for flooring also was not approved for below grade installation as this was. Contractor's second installer for replacement flooring also wanted to use a glue that was not approved for below grade installation as well. Eventually Owner gave up and hired another installer to complete the reflooring job. After almost a year new flooring installation has not warped or curled. Installation in one bathroom has 7 feet of horizontal cracks in tiles along joints in Hardie board backing up tile. Contractor does not accept responsibility for improper sealing of joints in Hardie board and another contractor has bid $5,500 to replace bad tiling and redo the backing for the entire shower. Tub faucet and shower head in another bathroom leak because water control valve was installed more than 12 inches above tub faucet (contrary to installation instructions) with plastic rather than copper or galvanized pipe as required in instructions. Contractor does not accept responsibility for installation which fails to follow installation instructions. Estimated cost to Owner to move faucet valve and repair tile is $5,000. Contractor moved steps to lowest basement level from higher basement level further inside lower basement level so that opening to lower basement was then only 54 inches high -- too low for 70 inch Owner to enter laundry room and work area conveniently. Contractor cuts support joist at entrance to give more room to Owner to enter. Owner instructs Contractor to support cut load bearing joist, he does not understand that he has structurally impaired my residence. Structural Engineer says joist support should have been attached to basement wall. Owner pays another contractor to attach additional joist support to basement wall to prevent upper level flooring collapse into basement. HVAC duct in one new bathroom attached to wrong HVAC supply duct causing excessive heat and cold in bathroom and adjacent hall which confused the thermostat and remainder of house was conversely too cold or too hot. Owner had to reconfigure improper duct work to old supply duct work to properly supply heat for new bathroom and allow HVAC system to be properly balanced throughout house. Contractor moves overhead air return for HVAC in connection with bathroom renovation and reuses old flexible duct and plenum. Turns in return duct from reinstallation are too tight and duct pulls away from sheet metal duct at HVAC blower and allows system to draw attic insulation into HVAC filter. Contractor does reinstall flexible duct work when shown problem but installs in a manner that block access to HVAC system for repair and filter changes. Contractor comes again to move flexible duct to position it as it was prior to renovation to allow access for HVAC access. Contractor installs 15 amp wire on circuit for new attic fans and places 20 amp circuit breaker on circuit. Owner repairs fire hazard. Contractor does not install GFCI oulets for outdoor outlets as required by county electrical code. Owner repairs problem. Contractor employees leave air conditioning on while sanding floors resulting in air conditioning filter clogged with dust which is discovered 3 months later when filter is replaced. Contractor employee leave holes in attic floor where HVAC supply plenum removed and where electrical connections for newly installed closet lighting were accessed. Owner cover holes with lumber to avoid stepping into holes and through ceilings below. Both three way light switches that the Contractor renovated are converted to single pole switches so necessary second switch location is inoperable. Contractor fixes one and leaves other for Owner to fix. Contractor substitutes three Glacier Bay faucets in bathrooms for three Moen faucets that were to have been installed. Contractor states Owner is due $40 credit for each substitute. Actual difference in pricing of the units at the Home Depot is $180 each. Contractor will not sign written contract documenting agreement. Contractor has Owner obtain building permit at Owner's expense. In permitting process learns that Contractor is not licensed in Virginia for electrical or plumbing work. required for project. Too many other issues to describe solved by Owner intervention without contractor taking responsibility for proper construction. Supervising the repair of this improper construction has taken more time than, I believe, most people would want to spend and many people would not be able to determine the hidden or difficult to locate problems that this Contractor left behind. Two and a half years later, poor workmanship issues from the renovation still show up monthly. Contractor may be able to do small jobs that a customer can adequately supervise, but in my opinion does not appear to have the supervision skills or experience to manage a substantial renovation jobCharles T.
- Business Description:We're here to help every step of the way. From concept to delivery, our team is dedicated to not only supporting your project, but in making sure that the outcome is exactly what you want. Each design consultant is incredibly knowledgeable in their area and will work with you to create a living space that fits into your lifestyle and decorRecent Review:We were unable to get the variance permission from Fairfax County to allow the construction to proceed (after 2 years of trying). We have tried to cancel the contract with Total Remodeling Systems, and they have been completely unresponsive. We have sent 3 letters, 4 emails, and left half a dozen messages. We cannot get anyone to acknowledge that we want to cancel the contract, and we cannot get anyone to provide us with information about a refund (or partial refund) of our 20% deposit. We have been trying for 6 MONTHS to get a response. NOTHING!!Linda P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Cedar siding costs vary depending on the type, thickness, and grade of siding. This popular material is economical, easy to stain, and relatively rot-resistant. Learn how much cedar siding will cost you.
Nothing says classic or cozy like a brick house, but which is better: brick masonry or brick veneer? We consider all the differences between brick veneer wall siding and a solid masonry home, such as durability and moisture resistance.
Find siding contractors in
- Rose Hill
- Cumberland Gap
- New Tazewell
- Flat Lick
- Bean Station
- Powder Springs
- Pennington Gap
- Saint Charles
siding contractors in Ewing
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Addison Building and Remodeling238 Fairview Rd
- All Around Roofing1819 Sawmill Branch Rd
- American Building Dynamics Inc.5755 Courthouse Rd
- Archetype Builders10908 Courthouse Rd. Suite 102-230
- Aspenn Environmental Services DC LLC1430 Jersey Ave
North Brunswick, New Jersey
- Addison Building and Remodeling
- Beau's Services7910 Lake Anna Parkway
- Berriers All Around Home Medic LLC68 Edmonds Rd
- Blue Ridge Heart Pine Floors931 Deerfield Rd.
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Brian W Alexander Home Maintenance and Repair47 W 18th St
Front Royal, Virginia
- Beau's Services
- C & K ECP INC5121 Honest Bob Rd
Maiden, North Carolina
- C & R Custom Framing CLASS A Builders4428 Shepherds Road
- C. E. Gene Comer General Contractor, LLC1180 Loftis Rd
South Boston, Virginia
- Cambridge Companies2509 Valley Ave
- Capitol Insurance Restoration995 Waterbury Heights Dr
- Carter & Sons Contracting, Inc.1130 International Pkwy, #141
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Lexington163 Old Todds Rd Suite 125
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Creative Construction and Remodeling of VA, LLC13609 Winterberry Rdg
- CWD Construction Incorporated91 Stoneyridge Lane
- C & K ECP INC
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements10307 West Broad Street
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements
- J & D Construction and Maintenance304 S Brown Street
- J & L's Home Improvement2579 Mountain Hill Road
- J and A Painting Incorporated12 Partlow St
- J and K Construction956 Neal Davis Rd
- James A TrowPO Box 152
- Jesus Roofing106 weems Ln
- John Mills Roofing468 Ferry Rd
- J & D Construction and Maintenance
- k A Construction Inc72 Royal Hills Dr
- k A Construction Inc
- MEP Construction542 Collicello St.
- MGD Custom Paint LLC2550 Chain Bridge Rd
- MoistureTech Consulting940 Juliana Street
Parkersburg, West Virginia
- Mr. Fix-It Home Improvements & Bath Masters1933 Sand St
- Mull's Residential Services1739 Sweetwater Lane
Chase City, Virginia
- MEP Construction
- Nash General Construction670 Cambridge St
- Nash General Construction
- Olde Towne Window, Door and Siding402 Collingwood Drive
- Olde Towne Window, Door and Siding
- Quality Expectations LLCPOBox 678
- Quality Expectations LLC
- R C CHILDRESS PAINTING & REPAIR13681 LITTLE PATRICK RD
Amelia Court House, Virginia
- R Parker Construction Company LLC2964 Cherokee Tr
- R.L. Reece Builders, LLC4930 chestnut fork road
- RAINEY & SONS REMOLDING1524 Alvis Road
- RCI Services3743 Shannon Hill Rd
- Ronnie Jenkins Siding233 Strawberry Lane
- R C CHILDRESS PAINTING & REPAIR
- s and w general contractors4479 Squirrel Pl
- Sean's Interior/Exterior Design Contractor14870 Mills Ct
Amelia Court House, Virginia
- SHANNON REALTY & LAND CO8511 MANASSAS DR
- Smallwood Renovations LLC17387 Echo Meadows Road
- SMART HOME IMPROVEMENTS11416 Reed Rd.
- SOUTHWEST VA ROOFING & GUTTERPO BOX 650
- SS Creative Concepts10612 A Elk Dr
- Stanley Contractors LLCPO Box 25
Vernon Hill, Virginia
- Stefan Home Service5901 Sheraton Cir.
- Stump & Sons Construction2103 Jeremy Creek Rd
- s and w general contractors
- The Honey Do Service, Inc. - Bristol, VA626 TN-126
- Tom Lane Contracting Inc15287 Diascund View Trl
- Total Remodeling Systems3113 Valley Ave 100
- Turn Key Property & Lifestyle Management, LLCPO Box 6087
- Turpin Constuction Company2945 Cottontown Rd
- The Honey Do Service, Inc. - Bristol, VA
- Warren Associates Development Inc507 Wood Ave
BIG STONE GAP, Virginia
- Weather Tamer Home Improvements1728 Old Gray Station Rd
Johnson City, Tennessee
- Wiles Home ImprovementPO Box 119
Mint Spring, Virginia
- Window Universe107 S WEST ST
- Woody's Construction28 Melanie Hollow Lane
- Wyatt inc home services8032 Crab Thicket Road
- Warren Associates Development Inc