Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Elkton, VA
There are 1 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Elkton
- Gingerich Outdoor Power SpecialistI just walked in with my Stilh grass trimmer to ask for their help with feeding the nylon line into the mowing head. They were more than happy to help and JD (who I think was the owner) kept trying to fix it even when more customers were coming in the front door. (Luckily, there were other employees to help them). I couldn't believe how patient JD was. He eventually got everything fixed and I went on my merry way. Great Place! Side note: It was nice to see that it wasn't just me having difficulty with the nylon line. JD worked on it for quite awhile before everything came together
- HILL'S ON-SITE MOWER SERVICEHe was the closest one because we are in a rural area. He was very nice and very professional. I have no complaints.
- HILL'S ON-SITE MOWER SERVICEGreat service. Nice people to deal with. Excellent value and very responsive. Highly recommended.
- Charlottesville Power EquipmentFellas at Charlottesville Power Equipment couldn't find anything wrong with my snow blower that I thought had seized-up. Started with no trouble. So they gave me back my deposit! Good guys— helpful and friendly.
- Charlottesville Power EquipmentWorth the price of pickup and delivery service as renting a trailer for round trip and my time would have exceeded the charge. When tractor still had a problem on return it was picked up and the job re-done without problems.
- HILL'S ON-SITE MOWER SERVICECalled on Wednesday and scheduled for Saturday between 12-3. Called at noon to say they would be here at 2 and then showed up right on time. Had all the necessary parts on board the van and got right to work. Solved the ground issue, installed the new battery, and gave me a tune up all in about an hour. Total bill was $145, which is what other folks wanted just to transport the mower back and forth to their shop. Good folks, enjoyed meeting them and talking while the work got done. I will absolutely call the next time I need service
- Breeden's Small Engine Repair ServiceWe had been using a lawn service for several years, so our lawn mower was in need of a major tune-up. Mr. Breeden responded quickly, came and picked up the lawn mower, assessed the situation and notified us in advance of a part he needed to order that cost approximately $50. He fixed it and returned it promptly. Highly recommend
- HILL'S ON-SITE MOWER SERVICEHe did a great job. He was really a pleasant guy, he was really really nice. He got the job done with no problems.
- CENTRAL BATTERY SPECIALISTSTook my car to them for a new battery. I had called in advance (only 20 minutes before I arrived) to ask if they had my battery in stock and if they could fit it...no problem they said. Arrived and left 20 minutes later with a new battery installed at the price quoted. Very pleasant experience with engaging people and a "can do" attitude. Very refreshing (particularly in a auto maintenance context!) I also note they sell AA and AAA Duracell batteries at about 2/3 the cost in a supermarket or hardware store. Will certainly be going back to them for any battery needs and highly recommend you doing the same
- HILL'S ON-SITE MOWER SERVICEI was impressed by the efficiency of Mr Hills set-up. He came to my home and serviced the riding mower in my driveway. This saved me weeks of waiting to get my mower back from the shop and a huge pick-up and delivery charge. I've been waiting for a service like this. I will surely be calling him to do my yearly service. Great job
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Elkton
- Business Description:We are a Authorized Stihl and Toro Dealer and offer financing for our Toro Mower Line. We currently have 6 employees and our hours of operation are Monday - Saturday. Come check out our website at gingerichoutdoor.comRecent Review:I just walked in with my Stilh grass trimmer to ask for their help with feeding the nylon line into the mowing head. They were more than happy to help and JD (who I think was the owner) kept trying to fix it even when more customers were coming in the front door. (Luckily, there were other employees to help them). I couldn't believe how patient JD was. He eventually got everything fixed and I went on my merry way. Great Place! Side note: It was nice to see that it wasn't just me having difficulty with the nylon line. JD worked on it for quite awhile before everything came togetherSinarski A.
- Business Description:Specializing in LANDSCAPING AND LAWN SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Everything was great! Alberto was very responsive to calls/texts, and very polite. Him & his crew worked very hard & did a fantastic job. I’m very happy with the service provided & will definitely hire again . I highly recommend them.Dawn G.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Fifteen day billingRecent Review:Everything was just a job well done. It was just beautiful. They did a very good job. It was just one guy and he was very professional and focused. He did a lot of wok in the attic. He removed his shoes for cleanlinessEmily C.
- Business Description:W&W LCP LLC is a construction business that has over 20 years experience in construction, and has been in business since 2014. It participates in building residential locations, all renovations of houses, commercial and residential interior works. The company has built and renovated nursing homes, renovated 100+ houses and commercial property. W&W have participated in a huge renovation of a commercial building with a local college complete with metal framing, sheetrock and more
- Business Description:We are a small company with over 35 years experience in outdoor power equipment service and repair.All work is done on a cash basis,payment is due upon completion of service or repair. Due To Unexpected Medical Problems We Are Forced To Suspend Service At This Time. We Hope To Resume Next Year 2017. Thank You ,We Wish You All A B lessed Holliday SeasonRecent Review:They arrived exactly on time and repaired the mower quickly and completely. Mr. Hill ran the mower for awhile to make sure it was repaired. He also stopped and started it several times to make sure it was repaired. I am completely happy with the service and the value. I would definitely call them again for any service I thought they might be able to help me withAnita B.
- Business Description:Salvage, sales, service, surplus.
- Recent Review:I had someone borrow my riding lawn mower and after that it didn't work well. Jack Besley came out to my home and looked at the lawn mower, took the blades off and replaced them. He took the old blades back to the shop and sharpened them and then brought them back to me. The entire bill was under $50. He did not charge me for the house visit because he said, I go by your house anyway. Excellent customer service. Their pricing is reasonable. They sell high end equipment but you can by less expensive equipment if you need. Sometimes it takes them awhile to get things back because they are so busySteven S.
- Business Description:3-N-1 Lawn Care / Design is a local landscaping design company. Our first priority is not just to win our client's service, but rather, to develop first-class, long-term relationships with them... 3-N-1 Lawn Care / Design understands the desire to see change, and we are willing to invest our team in helping to accomplish specific goals. We assist our clients in achieving their dreams, while affording them the opportunity to be as involved in the process as desired. We network with reputable..Recent Review:He gives real care, and attention to detail. He’s a real friendly laid back guy. I thought his price was expensive. What he was charging me was prohibitive. I have no idea what they charge here for landscaping I only had one other appraisal. I did see the quality of his work at my neighbors, and it was nice. I would call Chad Shaffer to work on my landscapingRichard H.
- Business Description:Central Battery has been fulfilling the battery needs of folks around Charlottesville for over 26 years. It was- and it remains- nothing fancy really: just good products, good prices, and good service. If you've never tried us out, we encourage you to ask around town about us; we believe "word-of-mouth" is the best form of advertising. For those of you who are our customers now, thanks for your business and support throughout these 26 years; it's been fun helping each other outRecent Review:Took my car to them for a new battery. I had called in advance (only 20 minutes before I arrived) to ask if they had my battery in stock and if they could fit it...no problem they said. Arrived and left 20 minutes later with a new battery installed at the price quoted. Very pleasant experience with engaging people and a "can do" attitude. Very refreshing (particularly in a auto maintenance context!) I also note they sell AA and AAA Duracell batteries at about 2/3 the cost in a supermarket or hardware store. Will certainly be going back to them for any battery needs and highly recommend you doing the same.David L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Mc Gaheysville
- Penn Laird
- Port Republic
- New Market
- Free Union
- Weyers Cave
- Mount Crawford
- Mount Sidney
- Rawley Springs
lawn mower repair shops in Elkton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CENTRAL BATTERY SPECIALISTS946 GRADY AVE 12
- CENTRAL BATTERY SPECIALISTS
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Gingerich Outdoor Power Specialist925 Harris Street
- Gingerich Outdoor Power Specialist
- HILL'S ON-SITE MOWER SERVICE5579 Jefferson Mill Rd
- HILL'S ON-SITE MOWER SERVICE
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- SCHAFER MOTOR CO INC135 S Madison Rd BOX 67
- SCHAFER MOTOR CO INC
- WACO INC5450 LEWIS RD
- WACO INC
- Yard Buttler 3n1 Lawn Care and Design3770 Seminole Trail rd
- Yard Buttler 3n1 Lawn Care and Design