Sullivan Plumbing

Virginia: Contractors
04/30/2023

1405 Main St

Lynchburg, VA 24504

Sullivan Plumbing Express is a small, family-owned plumbing service that serves customers in Lynchburg, Amherst, and the surrounding areas of Virginia. Our services include the installation and repair of sinks, faucets, toilets, dishwashers, garbage disposals, water softeners, water heaters, and more. We also provide sales and installation of tankless water heaters and water filtration systems. From small repairs to large installations, we provide a full catalog of standard and emergency plumbing services....

plumbers (132)water heaters (22)water softeners (9)well & water pump repair (3)gas fireplace repair (1)drain cleaning (11)sewer cleaning (3)drywall (2)home remodeling (1)

01/14/2021

Gloria B.

Perfect. Sean Hargis and Jack were amazing! They were on time. They also installed a toilet and repaired a leak under my sink.

Description of Work
Install water lines for a washer and a dryer

Category auto repair,plumbing

Work Completed On 01/14/2021

11/04/2020

Betty A.

This company is HORRIBLE!!! First thing they do is charge you $95.00 for coming into your home, before the work is even estimated, they actually tell you this when they arrive, so you do no know you are going to be CHARGED!! When you ask why are you being charged this, the response I was given is "it costs to send a man out to look at a job, gas,and etc). Then when the man looked at the job, he gave us a quote of 850.00 + the 95.00 fee and then had the nerve to say "if you don't pay the 95.00, then dont call us anymore"!! Sounds like a good reliable company to me, what about you? Would you use them? I say NO!!! Absolutely NOT!

Description of Work
Drain pipe repaired in the upstairs bathroom

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 11/03/2020

We are up front with our costs. My tech was clear on the cost to come. This client agreed to this cost. I don't advertise free estimates. Free estimates can be arranged at my convenience. I often can give estimates from pictures that are sent to me. I'm sorry you did not like your experience. This client berated another plumbing company in our presence that gave free estimates and then compared them to us once she didn't like the price quoted.

11/02/2020

Bryan B.

Had to come back to redo the toilet, but they came quickly.

Description of Work
Toilet and shower leaks repaired.

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

04/13/2020

Laurel F.

Great. They kept me informed of their arrival time. Quickly diagnosed and found the problem and fixed it. Honest and professional.

Description of Work
pipe leak in ceiling

Work Completed On 04/13/2020

03/02/2020

Millie H.

Great job! Very professional and timely

Description of Work
Plumbing work in the kitchen and upstairs bath

Work Completed On 03/02/2020

09/25/2019

Lawrence S.

Excellent service, punctual, repair done quickly and properly at a fair price! These guys are my plumbers from now on!

Description of Work
Hot water heater repair

Work Completed On 09/25/2019

09/24/2019

Pamela W.

Excellent! I came home on 9/11/19 to find my daughter & a gentleman from the Amherst County Service Authority standing in my yard by my water meter. My meter reading was much higher than usual so he came to check it out & determined that there was a leak. Using Angie's List I found Sullivan Plumbing, I told them the problem and they had someone here the next morning. The two technicians were professional, knowledgeable & personable. They determined where the leak was, gave me a very reasonable estimate for the repair and went right to work. They did a great job! I will definitely use their service again!

Description of Work
Outside waterline repair

Work Completed On 09/12/2019

01/28/2019

judy S.

Great! Sullivan responded immediately to request for quote. In fact, they were the only way to do so. Good product suggestion, left no trace behind of their work, took away old toilet.

Description of Work
Install high-rise commode before surgery.

Work Completed On 01/28/2019

01/18/2019

scott B.

Great. Technician replaced defective heating elements.

Description of Work
Water heater repair

Work Completed On 01/04/2019

01/11/2019

Paulette P.

I called Sullivan Plumbing from an Angie's List referral. They were busy but knew I was without hot water. Colton Hudson called back and said he could come came out the same day. Within a couple of hours he had diagnosed and repaired everything! Very polite and trustworthy. I was especially pleased because a winter storm is predicted for the weekend and he came out on Friday afternoon.

Description of Work
My 4+ year old hot water tank was only producing lukewarm water at best. It was still under warranty but for parts or replacement and I had purchased it directly from Rheem. The circulation pump seemed to not be working properly as well.

Work Completed On 01/11/2019

Plumbing installation, repair, and service

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check