Paul Davis Restoration

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2010

4.4

7065 Commerce Park Dr

Midvale, UT 84047

Paul Davis Restoration and Remodeling works on residential and commercial size properties. We repair and mitigate damges caused by: Water, Fire, Smoke, Mold, Storm, Wind, Vehicle Impact. We all so provide Board Up and contents cleaning, we are open 24/7 for emergercy services. We work with insurance companies to get you back to where you started before the disaster happened....

09/09/2015

Ray A.

Description of Work
Designed and installed customer wooden stairway to home at mouth of Little Cottonwood Canyon. This required some major brick and masonry restoration.

Category carpet cleaners

10/30/2012

Beryl C.

I was impressed with the gentleman who came to assess my damage and hoped to use their services, but when they would neither give me a written estimate or respond to my phone calls and emails, I had to find someone else to get the job done.

Description of Work
A representative of the company came in a timely manner to give a bid on restoring my basement after water damage. But I never received an estimate or any further communication from them. None of my calls or emails was ever answered. I could not contact them again. I had to find someone else.

Category carpet cleaners

08/07/2012

julie H.

It leaked through the floor down to the ceiling below. They came and fixed it up. I would recommend them. They were very nice. They worked really well with my insurance company and they did a good job.

Description of Work
I used Paul Davis for repairing a leak in the bathtub.

Category water damage restoration

12/01/2009

Dan H.

We started with the roof and facia. It took the crew a few days to tear off the roof of my house and the two detached garages. They cleaned up their mess every night before they left and they took down my swamp cooler at no additional charge. I was told the facia was challenging since the house was not straight from the years of settling. However the facia look really good. I was very pleased. It took about 7 days. Next we did the dry wall patch work. I was nerves because all my walls and ceiling are textured and I wanted the repairs to match. They did a really good job making the repairs match. They finished in 1 1/2 days. Next we installed the front door. I was amazed at the guy who installed it. He did not have one miss step. My door opening is no where close to being square and now it looks prefect. I have the best looking door on the block. Next we painted the entire inside. I was super impressed with how straight they made my paint lines. This is extreme difficult with textured walls and ceiling. It's also a three tone paint. They finished in about 4 days. The last thing they did was carpet clean my house. It took them just a few hours. They have more certifications than any other carpet cleaning I talked to and happy to give a copy of each if you want.

Description of Work
New roof, new facia, a new front door, some dry wall work, interior of home painted 3 tone and carpeting cleaning after it was all done.

Category carpet cleaners,drywall,roofing,woodworking,interior painters

ReScope Drain Aid

ReScope Drain Aid servicing the Greater Salt Lake Valley has industry experience since the 2000's, specializing in drain aid and plumbing experience. Our professional technicians are licensed and insured with multiple five star reviews detailing their dedication and knowledgeable service. From clogged drain cleaning to water heater & softener installation our team knows how to provide new installations, repairs, cleaning and replacements for your systems. No matter what products and services we provide, we promise to perform with top-notch ability, and to treat you, your property and your family with the utmost respect. We are pleased to offer our customers affordable plumbing and competitive prices. As an expense that most people simply can't plan for, plumbing service is a necessary thing that we'll make available when you need it most. Trust no one but the best to get your water running at peak performance, and call today to make your appointment!

Wadley Services

Window Cleaning, Vent and Air Duct Cleaning, Drapery & Blind Cleaning- Repair-Sales, Many Other Specialty Property Maintenance Services Offered!

GM Professional Painting

Commercial & residential properties, contents cleaning, water extraction & removal, drying structures, repairing damage from water, fire, mold, wind, smoke, vehicle impact, vandalism & restoration.