DFW Eagle Foundation Repair Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since March 2011

906 W McDermott Dr Ste 116-114

Allen, TX 75013

We guarantee quality in all our work and, most importantly, 100% satisfaction results- Lifetime Transferable Warranty. Our crew members are qualified foundation repair experts plus TX licensed irrigators to provide you with total foundation protection package! With a structural engineer available to verify and guarantee our work! DFW Eagle Foundation Repair has been repairing residential and commercial foundations since 1995. (Service Included) DFW Eagle Foundation Repair is locally owned and operated. We only do good jobs! Period....

Projects

Warehouse  project
Warehouse

home remodeling

202176011

08/24/2021

Jane J.

Excellent! Foundation was done November of 2013, recently due to a roof issue I called Jordan Woo to return. He arrived promptly, he did a thorough re-evaluation. No change in foundation. Get it done right first time!

Description of Work
Foundation repair.

09/28/2020

Cherise A.

Jordan showed up on time and was very friendly and professional. He did a thorough inspection of my home and determined I did not need any foundation repairs at this time. Jordan is very honest and knowledgeable. He even gave me tips on how to maintain my foundation to avoid problems in the future. I highly recommend DFW Eagle Foundation Repair!

Description of Work
Foundation Inspection

Category foundation repair

Thanks for great review. We always here to help.

06/17/2020

YUKI O.

I had noticed several exterior cracks in the bricks on the exterior of my house and I was concerned about foundation issues. DFW Eagle came out to my house within a day of being contacted and inspected the house. They found that the foundation had less than an inch difference end to end and that foundation repair was not needed. DFW Eagle did not charge me for coming out to check my home which was a great plus as other vendors quoted me $400+.

Description of Work
Foundation Check

Category foundation repair

Thanks for great review! Besides our honest service, we wear mask and add protection.

02/17/2020

Julio C.

Jordan came to my house for an estimation and he explained me all the issues and possibilities. The job was executed on time and the crack on the walls closed perfectly. Very professional and clean work.

Description of Work
Foundation repair

Category foundation repair

Thanks for great review and referrals. We always here to help.

01/22/2020

John M.

Had the company referred by a friend. They came on time, were knowledgeable and gave me a thorough explanation of my home foundation condition. The surveyor was very friendly and gave me hints to keep avoiding foundation problems. I am lucky that at this time my 12 years old home is well in the limits and will not need any repair.

Description of Work
Foundation elevation survey.

Category foundation repair

Thanks for great review. Feel free to contact us if need any help.

10/16/2019

Omar V.

Great and very professional team. My house started to sink, cracks appeared on the wall and some doors did not close properly. After they repaired the foundation issues, the cracks disappeared and the doors have started working again.

Description of Work
Foundation repair

Category foundation repair

Thanks for great review. We provide lifetime transferal warranty and $275 per piers. It's really good deal.

09/12/2019

Martha M.

Mr. Wu, the owner of the company, came out to do the measuring and began the project very promptly. He came to the house again to answer questions and explain things and continued to do that until we understood exactly how the project would work.The crew did amazing work and the warranty is an excellent one.

Description of Work
foundation needed to be repaired

Category foundation repair

We install 39 piers with lots of break up concrete piers. Wish all customer can be nice like you two. Thanks for great review! We value each and every job.

05/28/2019

Salena B.

Free estimate meeting. Turns out it didn't really need a repair it was all within limits. He offered to fix it but let me know that what was going on with it was not in dire need of repair at the moment.

Description of Work
Estimated repairs

Thanks for good review. Keep maintenance. Pls contact us when ready. Thanks

04/18/2019

dylan Z.

A friend recommended them to us, Jordan came and found where the foundation issues were. we compared with some other companies, and finally decided to use DFW Eagle. They put in 11 concrete piers and it took only one day to get everything done. Good price, easy to work with.

Description of Work
foundation repair and dripping system

Category irrigation systems,foundation repair

Thank you for taking time to write review. We won 5 times super service award. Each job, we ensure quality service to all customers.

01/10/2019

George K.

Wanderful. Very ethical. A quality that is hard to find now a days

Description of Work
Foundation Repair

Category foundation repair

Thanks for giving us chance to serving you. Due to deep bedrock, we work extra day without any additional charge. Because we only do good job and thanks for referring our service.

Poly Lift USA

Poly Lift USA based in Flower Mound, TX

Abacus Foundation Repair

Abacus Foundation Repair is a small family-owned and operated business founded in 2001. Our commitment to our customers is to provide the highest level of service to ensure their needs are properly taken care of. Abacus is proud to sell and install the most state of the art foundation repair product, the Millennium Piling System. Abacus has installed over 100,000 Millennium Pilings and less than 1% have required warranty adjustments. Millennium Pilings come with a Transferable Lifetime Warranty which is insured by a $2 million Products & Services Policy per project.

Authority foundation Repair

Owner operated foundation repair (piers and beams) with 20 years of experience working in the DFW area. Other services available include concrete, remodeling, and tree services. Feel free to call or text with questions regarding your projects. Look forward to working with you on all your home endeavors. We offer free estimates.

Offers by Authority foundation Repair on Angi

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    Visa, MasterCard, Check, Financing Available

Residential & Commercial Foundation Repair & Irrigation - House Leveling, French Drain, Root Barrier, House Underground Tunneling, Driveway, Parking Lots, Patios, Porches, & Concrete Replacement.

Please check with company.