DFW Eagle Foundation Repair Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since March 2011

We guarantee quality in all our work and, most importantly, 100% satisfaction results- Lifetime Transferable Warranty. Our crew members are qualified foundation repair experts plus TX licensed irrigators to provide you with total foundation protection package! With a structural engineer available to verify and guarantee our work! DFW Eagle Foundation Repair has been repairing residential and commercial foundations since 1995. (Service Included) DFW Eagle Foundation Repair is locally owned and operated. We only do good jobs! Period....

Poly Lift USA

Poly Lift USA based in Flower Mound, TX

09/28/2020

Jordan showed up on time and was very friendly and professional. He did a thorough inspection of my home and determined I did not need any foundation repairs at this time. Jordan is very honest and knowledgeable. He even gave me tips on how to maintain my foundation to avoid problems in the future. I highly recommend DFW Eagle Foundation Repair!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation Inspection

CATEGORY foundation repair

Thanks for great review. We always here to help.

06/17/2020

I had noticed several exterior cracks in the bricks on the exterior of my house and I was concerned about foundation issues. DFW Eagle came out to my house within a day of being contacted and inspected the house. They found that the foundation had less than an inch difference end to end and that foundation repair was not needed. DFW Eagle did not charge me for coming out to check my home which was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation Check

CATEGORY foundation repair

Thanks for great review! Besides our honest service, we wear mask and add protection.

02/17/2020

Jordan came to my house for an estimation and he explained me all the issues and possibilities. The job was executed on time and the crack on the walls closed perfectly. Very professional and clean work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation repair

CATEGORY foundation repair

Thanks for great review and referrals. We always here to help.

01/22/2020

Had the company referred by a friend. They came on time, were knowledgeable and gave me a thorough explanation of my home foundation condition. The surveyor was very friendly and gave me hints to keep avoiding foundation problems. I am lucky that at this time my 12 years old home is well in the limits and will not need any repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation elevation survey.

CATEGORY foundation repair

Thanks for great review. Feel free to contact us if need any help.

10/16/2019

Great and very professional team. My house started to sink, cracks appeared on the wall and some doors did not close properly. After they repaired the foundation issues, the cracks disappeared and the doors have started working again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation repair

CATEGORY foundation repair

Thanks for great review. We provide lifetime transferal warranty and $275 per piers. It's really good deal.

Residential & Commercial Foundation Repair & Irrigation - House Leveling, French Drain, Root Barrier, House Underground Tunneling, Driveway, Parking Lots, Patios, Porches, & Concrete Replacement.

Please check with company.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Financing Available