M & M Roofing Co Inc

Founded 1983 • With Angi since June 2004

1656 Townhurst Dr Ste D

Houston, TX 77043

We specialize in home improvement including roofing, siding, foundation, windows, doors and radiant barriers, as well as installation and repair of shingles, gutter, and exterior painting. We will contact you quickly, meet with you personally and discuss your needs to make the best decision for your project. With offices in Houston, San Antonio, San Marcos, Beaumont, Dallas, Austin, Lake Charles, LA, and Lafayette. We can take care of your home improvement, repairs and development needs. Financing available. Additional email - mmroof@flash.net. Additional website - www.mmroofsiding.com. Additional contact name - Jessica Ortega, Doug Moncure....

roofing (913)siding companies (190)gutter repair (101)house painting (99)window replacement (72)door installation (31)woodworking (30)general contractors (28)decks & porches (23)water damage restoration (17)skylight installation (15)pressure washing (15)

06/01/2022

Keith P.

After sending in the signed contract and receiving an acknowledgement, everything went quiet for three weeks (not even an idea of when work would start). I contacted them via web site asking what was going on only to get a (presumably auto-generated) email thanking me for using M&M and to kindly leave some feedback. I hate to leave bad feedback because the first time I used them went extremely well, but this time it's been like pulling teeth just to get replies - even for just a *rough* idea of when the work would start. There is just some major disconnect between the estimate and the actual work, and unfortunately, I'm tied into a contract for at least another week, so I can't look for someone else to do the work until then.

Description of Work
Replace siding on the front of my house

Category siding

Work Completed On 06/01/2022

08/30/2021

Michael T.

I called M&M Roofing, Siding and Windows first about a new roof because I had used them previously in 2017 and 2008 for roofing related projects with good results. M&M Roofing’s initial evaluation was that my roof was still functional, had some maintenance issues, but close to the end of its service life. M&M provided quotes for both maintenance and full replacement. After, comparing M&M’s advice and replacement proposal with the advice and replacement proposals of three other highly rated companies, I selected M&M to do the job. I was not disappointed. The M&M representative’s advice throughout the process was consistently accurate and his communication was superb. M&M’s roofing crew was competent, quick, and thorough. Overall, I was very pleased with M&M’s performance, for a third time. I can recommend M&M Roofing, Siding, and Windows without hesitation.

Description of Work
17314 Wyeth Circle

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

08/17/2021

Allan M.

We arranged for siding replacement, painting, and windows. Siding and paint happened quickly but we waited months for windows. We were happy with the job done and told them to give us a bid on more work. Months later, M&M have never bothered to come back.

Description of Work
Siding, painting and windows

Category siding,replacement windows,house painters

Work Completed On 08/17/2021

06/09/2021

David C.

Very good in all departments- quality, price, clean-up and time to finish job

Description of Work
replace old roof with new roof on my home

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

Thank you for the excellent review. Doug Moncure - Owner - M&M Roofing, Siding, and Windows

04/12/2021

Robert R.

Great, the team showed up on time, found the problem and completed the repair quickly for a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Roof inspection and reparing patching a small leak

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

Thanks for the good review! Doug Moncure - Owner - M & M Roofing, Siding, and Windows

03/25/2021

simon L.

M&M are my "go to" roofing company. They re-roofed the house after Ike ripped part of the roof off and did a fabulous job fixing it. No issues since. As for the garage, they dropped the supplies off a couple of days prior, then we got held up by the weather. As soon as that was over the guys came in. Three hours later.....done. Fabulous job. Clean up was great. Haven't come across one "left behind" nail. Mike Moncure and the crew, very professional, and a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
garage partial re-roof including decking replacement

Work Completed On 02/22/2021

Thanks for your great review. I will pass it along to Mike! Doug Moncure - Owner - M & M Roofing, Siding, and Windows

03/02/2021

Jeffrey A.

Very well, as expected, accurate and competitive cost to similarly capable companies. Flexible and adaptable to change requests. People were cordial and a couple of post-project corrections were handled rapidly. Very solid results.

Description of Work
All old siding tear-out and replacement, roof rebuilding/repairing, and gutters.

Category gutter repair,insulation,roofing,siding,woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

Thanks for the review, It is nice to hear that you were happy with our service. Doug Moncure - Owner - M & M Roofing, Siding, and Windows

03/02/2021

Robert M.

M&M has been our go to roofing and siding company for years. Most recently we needed an investigation of the cause of stains on an interior ceiling. They found the issue and repaired it very quickly and reasonable. A while back we decided to have the original soffits and porch ceilings replaced. They were in bad shape and it turns out that the builders of this house used Masonite, which did not hold up well. M&M gave us a reasonable bid to replace everything with Hardiplank so we will never have to worry about deterioration. We also had them paint the house and they did their usual excellent job.

Description of Work
Diagnose and fix areas in the roof causing interior leaks

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

This is wonderful to hear! Thank you for leaving us a review! Doug Moncure - Owner - M&M Roofing, Siding, & Windows

02/05/2021

Myrle B.

My wife and I were in the process of selling our house. The buyer’s inspector found a small section of shingles that had buckled. We were afraid that this would affect the closing date for the sale of our house. I call Michael D. McCollom with M & M Roofing at 8:15 AM and he was here at 11:00 AM to inspect. Mike sent over a “near-by” crew and they completed the repairs by 2:00 PM. Mike had installed the roof about six years ago. The repairs were done under their warranty. I have never seen this type of great service. I would highly recommend Mike McCollom and M & M Roofing.

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Work Completed On 02/04/2021

Thanks for the good review! Doug Moncure - Owner - M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows

12/07/2020

Jim J.

It was my mother-in-law’s house. She evacuated to our house in Columbia, SC. I negotiated contract with Mike Anderson with M&M Roofers from 900 miles away. They were easy to work with and they kept us informed of the schedule we should expect. Roof was replaced within weeks of signing the contract. Recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Replaced roofing tiles after Hurricane Laura in Lake Charles, LA.

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

I'm happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. Doug Moncure - Owner - M&M Roofing, Siding, & Windows

Home Improvement - Roofing, Siding, Foundation, Windows, Doors & Radiant Barriers, Shingles, Gutter, & Exterior Painting.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available