Buddy Moving

Frisco, TX 75035

Moving Custom/Invaluable Furniture

Moving Custom/Invaluable Furniture

movers202075013
Here at Buddy Moving we can safely and expertly transport even your most valuable of items. As seen in the pictures, we are transporting a custom cabinet set from one residence to the next. We first wrap this item in padded blankets, then layer it in saran wrap to preserve it on the drive over. Our customer was able to move in peace, knowing that this item, which she deemed invaluable, would not be a problem for our company. Always make sure you can trust the team tasked with transporting your furniture, especially when it is irreplaceable. At Buddy Moving, we are that team, and we always take care with all items we move. Call us for your next move, and you won't be disappointed.

Offering professional moving services, experienced coordinators, and a network of realtors and development officers, we guarantee the best moving strategy, and thus the best moving experience. Covering everything from boxing and packing to assembly and large ticket items, Buddy Moving is your one-stop-shop for your next move. And we just might be buddies when it’s all over. With all movers trained and background-checked, we guarantee the safety and reliability you deserve. From Local Moves to Apartments to an extra hand if that's all you need, we're the best to call when it comes to moving services in the DFW area. ...

movers (15)

03/17/2021

Great customer service, showed up on time and very professional! Will definitely be hiring again next time I move.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2021

03/16/2021

The best professional moving crew. Not one thing was damaged. The young men knew what they were doing and they were very polite. I will be using them again for our move in June. Very reasonable pricing too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving Companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2021

01/22/2021

Buddy Moving is my go to moving company when I need clients moved. I am a Realtor and I am very particular on who I use. Buddy Moving goes above and beyond to make sure the clients are listened to and taken care of. They are punctual, friendly and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Residential moving services

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2021

01/21/2021

Very professional young men. Jeremy and Alden. They were on time and got right to work. Even assisted with a few extra things. Definitely will use again. Thank you for making my move smooth.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved from one place to another

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2021

01/06/2021

This was by far the best moving experience i have ever had! i have used so many companies in the past and have never had a moving company that i was so happy with. from the initial phone call to the actual moving this company made my move so special and will definitely be using them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
local Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2021

12/19/2020

Movers were slow and took their time. They also broke a lamp and didn’t tell us. They tried to hide it in a corner. Pushed for tip.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved a one bedroom apartment

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], We apologize you feel this way, however, the movers completed your move much faster than the standard time a move your size should have taken. You moved a 2 bedroom apartment worth of items to an apartment on the fourth floor with an elevator. There was a tremendously long walk from where the movers had to park to where your elevator was located, and where your apartment ...

12/13/2020

We had a little bitter experience with this movers. The despatcher broke one of my furniture and saying that this item was unstable to move hence broken. They have not done any assessment to the item before lifting it. Once they broke it they are saying that this is unstable and also they are not allowing any claims to that. This was absolutely disappointing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving 2 bedroom house

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], As we explained to you before, the item you are talking about was too unstable to be moved safely. It was a very flimsy cabinet that was barely still standing as it was almost falling apart. The movers explained to you, after showing how unstable it was to their supervisor, that it could not be moved. You requested that they still moved the item, and of course, they did u...

10/02/2020

Great company! The movers worked fast and were very professional. I would recommend Buddy Moving to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
local move

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2020

09/22/2020

Mannn this experience has been great from the beginning. Jake was helpful from start to finish in helping me with my move quote. The day of my move in Jeremy & Johnathan were my movers and they were professional from stat to finish. Called me before arrival, wrapped my furniture neatly and nice, threw the trash away for me and even helped me position my furniture in a perfect way for my new place....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local Move

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2020

09/11/2020

I moved from a small 2 bedroom apartment into my first house!!! Buddy moving made it so special and the entire process was so effortless. Movers were fast and efficient and a very polite group of guys. I would definitely use them again. Great prices and great quality. 10/10 would recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local Move

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2020

We offer Local Moves, Apartment Moves, extra movers if no truck is needed, and packaging services and supplies. And if you have a piano or gun safe, we can move that too!

Moving out of Texas or long-distance moves (moves 200 miles from the DFW area).

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check