Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Collierville, TN
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Collierville
- KNIGHT & KNIGHT LAND SURVEYORSAmazing Customer Service Quick Response Extremely Knowledgeable About Their Trade Friendly, Polite and Courteous Would Highly Recommend
- Peak Geomatics Land SurveyorsI really like that they use the latest technology in land surveying; many survey firms don't and that can be a detriment.
- Comparoni & Assoc Land SurveyingI had Comparoni and Associates land Surveying to run a survey on a home I was buying in Cumberland Gap Tennessee. The price was fair, the service was great and they were at the job site on time. I had NO problems with this company.
- A M SurveyingA M Surveying were prompt in doing the job, reasonably priced, and helpful in the information as it pertains to us in what we should ask for in terms of a topographical map. We dealt with the owner of the company. He is personable, quite helpful, and when my husband met him at the lot he explained what he was doing and how he was doing it. We were more than satisfied with the work he did for us and the map that he produced. He wasn't the cheapest but he was accurate
- Kevin EdmonsonKevin responded quickly to my emails and was able to fit us in to his busy schedule within a couple of days. Kevin was quickly able to locate our property markers which he staked and flagged for our reference.
- Northcutt Max Land SurveyingMy in laws were given twenty eight acres of my father in law family farm and on that twenty eight acres was the house they lived in rent free for years and years, they gave us five acres to build a house on but it was a back five acres and I built my house on the very front edge of that property to be close to their house, so the land leading in front of me between myself and highway forty one was not mine but I treated it as my front yard intended it so they had their son come because there was twenty three acres left what was to divide that acres up, he take and change the survey and have never had the prints anywhere and he came in drew up the plan, drew up two quick claim deeds, he was suppose to give himself fourteen acres he only gave himself thirteen and a half and the remaining property ran around the edge of mine across my front and down my western side and of course he then was given money to file all this came back and said that he messes it up he couldn't file it and of course nine years later he lied. But they worked closely with me I would recommend them, they were very professional. Their very professional, they'll go the extra mile for you, they did for me, I was very happy with them in fact I'm so happy with him now that I have gotten this property I'm in the process emerge some of that land together to protect make sure that I have a front yard, I totally trust them they are good people They were willing to listen to me on anything I had to say and more than ready to advise me on what will work and what was legal and everything, they were very very helpful
- Alpha Land Surveying IncThe seller had signed an agreement in the purchase of the home to pay for the survey. The seller of our house used this company, and he had agreed to pay them. The seller never paid Alpha and Alpha put a lien on our house 3 months after we closed. I spoke with the owner of Alpha in regards of this matter. He acknowledged that we the buyers were not at fault, but said he would not remove the lien until the seller paid his bill. I would think that the company would be putting a lien on the sellers property not the people who never signed an agreement for the survey. I do understand that the company has bills to pay just like everybody else but to put a lien on someone's house when he understands that they are not the ones at fault is absurd. And moreover stated to me that the reason this was done was "to get something done" about the payment
- The land Surveyors, Inc.Mr. Garrett did not return my call but he did return my excavator's call and scheduled to be at our property the following Wednesday or Thursday. He did not show up either day and would not return mine or my excavator's calls. His initial charge for the survey was rather high at 1250.00 but he was very personable and professional, or at least that is what we thought. Digging our footers was held up for a week and a half as we had to find a new surveyor, but thank goodness that we did. The new surveyor ascertained that Mr. Garrett had used the wrong markers for measuring the set back for the house, which is 30 feet. If we had used Mr. Garrett the second time, we would have violated the covenants of the HOA and potentially been sued
Last update on July 16, 2020
Land Surveyors in Collierville
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Hickory Hill,
- Red Banks,
- Olive Branch,
- Horn Lake,
land surveyors in Collierville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Tri State Property Inspections3590 Steeple Chase Ln
Cleveland, Tennessee 37323
- Tri State Property Inspections