When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Olive Branch, MS
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Olive Branch
- Alpha Land Surveying IncThe seller had signed an agreement in the purchase of the home to pay for the survey. The seller of our house used this company, and he had agreed to pay them. The seller never paid Alpha and Alpha put a lien on our house 3 months after we closed. I spoke with the owner of Alpha in regards of this matter. He acknowledged that we the buyers were not at fault, but said he would not remove the lien until the seller paid his bill. I would think that the company would be putting a lien on the sellers property not the people who never signed an agreement for the survey. I do understand that the company has bills to pay just like everybody else but to put a lien on someone's house when he understands that they are not the ones at fault is absurd. And moreover stated to me that the reason this was done was "to get something done" about the payment
Land Surveyors in Olive Branch
- Business Description:Provide Aerial Photography video and pictures for use in Construction Progress reporting, Real Estate ads, Agriculture / Farm analysis, evidence for Insurance claims of land or property damage, personal use, etc
- Business Description:Landscaping and tree removal services. We are offering a 15% discount for first time customers. We will lock you in at the same price for referring a friend. Satisfaction guaranteed.
- Business Description:Civil Engineering and Land Surveying
- Business Description:Milestone Land Surveying Inc
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Olive Branch
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!