Parker's Workshop

Founded 1982 • With Angi since August 2012

Mr Allen Parker (Owner / Manager)...

Aaron Painting & Construction

Licensed & Insured | Super Service Award winner 5 years running | Aaron Construction has been serving the painting and repair needs of homeowners in the Memphis area since 1982. Our talented and friendly staff will help ensure you get exactly what you want out of your project at a fair price. You'll notice the difference when you see our dedication to perfection and quality craftsmanship. That's why we have never had a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in all our years of service. So, call us at Aaron Construction the next time you need an experienced, local professional to handle all of your painting and repair projects. We look forward to hearing from you.

TDK Drywall

Tony's Painting

We have been providing our services for over 9 years. We have service our clients with quality and experience that has helped them achieve their remodeling needs. Our objective is to ensure our clients have the best experience with the process of completing their projects. Our mission is to provide quality services at an affordable price. We specialize in painting (interior and exterior) and general remodeling.

07/01/2020

aAllen Parker worked quickly to remodel my kitchen after a flooding incident. I was very impressed with both the responsiveness of Mr. Parker, the timeliness of the project, and the precision of the tile work.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category ceramic tile,countertops,home remodeling,interior painters

03/01/2019

Angie’s list review of Parker’s Workshop Allen parker is a delight to work with. We have used his company for three major projects in our home since 2014. The level of expertise and care he provides us is extraordinary. He goes the extra mile for us in regards to dust control and clean up, knowing our need as we are a growing family with babies in the home ever since we started working with him. W...

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel and bedroom remodelAngie’s list review of Parker’s Workshop Allen parker is a delight to work with. We have used his company for three major projects in our home since 2014. The level of expertise and care he provides us is extraordinary. He goes the extra mile for us in regards to dust control and clean up, knowing our need as we are a growing family with babies in the home ever since we started working with him. We trust his workers completely, even leaving them in our home as we go away for the duration of the demos. Allen is a perfectionist and really goes over his work with a fine toothed comb. Another amazing thing he does is stays in constant contact with the home owner during the entire planning and building process, followed by a follow up session a few weeks later to make sure the home owner is completely happy. He uses good design input as well as functionality.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,skylights,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,cabinet refacing,doors

10/01/2018

As always, great job by Mr. Parker & team. I highly recommend this business - very professional, responsive, and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Category interior painters

09/13/2018

Went beautifully. The contractor talk to me about what I wanted. Gave me options. I originally wanted a shed roof not gable. The framing crew convinced me gable addition would be easier and it wouldn’t cost anymore or compromise my square footage. I was even able to have the addition skinned in aluminum siding that matched my existing siding.

Description of Work
Added on an addition to existing shop. The addition was 6’6” x 20’.

Category concrete repair,remodeling,siding,woodworking

09/08/2018

As always Allen and his crew did an amazing job! On time, cleaned up beautifully, and most importantly - stands behind his work. They have done several jobs for me over the past 7 years - both interior and exterior - and have always done a great job. I can recommend this organization without hesitation!

Description of Work
Chimney Repair (exterior)

Category fencing,gutter repair,handyman service,remodeling,wallpaper removal,fireplaces,woodworking,interior painters,doors

Home Improvements, Repairs, Custom Kitchens and Baths "From the Ground Up"

Check, PayPal