Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Germantown, TN
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Germantown
- Alpha Land Surveying IncThe seller had signed an agreement in the purchase of the home to pay for the survey. The seller of our house used this company, and he had agreed to pay them. The seller never paid Alpha and Alpha put a lien on our house 3 months after we closed. I spoke with the owner of Alpha in regards of this matter. He acknowledged that we the buyers were not at fault, but said he would not remove the lien until the seller paid his bill. I would think that the company would be putting a lien on the sellers property not the people who never signed an agreement for the survey. I do understand that the company has bills to pay just like everybody else but to put a lien on someone's house when he understands that they are not the ones at fault is absurd. And moreover stated to me that the reason this was done was "to get something done" about the payment
Land Surveyors in Germantown
- Business Description:Provide Aerial Photography video and pictures for use in Construction Progress reporting, Real Estate ads, Agriculture / Farm analysis, evidence for Insurance claims of land or property damage, personal use, etc
- Business Description:Milestone Land Surveying Inc
- Business Description:At Matt Dhority, RLS, we offer quality services to clients in both Tennessee and Kentucky at reasonable prices. Located in Clarksville, TN, our courteous Surveyor staff have the professional tools and experience necessary to help with all your needs
- Business Description:Landscaping and tree removal services. We are offering a 15% discount for first time customers. We will lock you in at the same price for referring a friend. Satisfaction guaranteed.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the general accessibility of the site. This guide goes over all the factors involved in your land clearing cost.
Find land surveyors in
- Hickory Hill
- Olive Branch
- Horn Lake
- Red Banks
- West Memphis
land surveyors in Germantown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!