You probably haven’t spent much time thinking about bleach or refrigerated food while getting ready to move, but neither should get packed in your moving truck. Learn about this and other tips for what not to pack when you move.
Get matched with top moving companies in Manning, SC
There are 15 highly-rated local moving companies.
Recent Movers Reviews in Manning
- Menegio Relocation ServicesIt was great. Eric came out to evaluate our needs. We had three movers show up on the morning of our move to our new home in NMB. They were most professional and courteous and took care of our moving needs in a most efficient and timely manner. We would definitely use these guys again. Thanks again, Eric and compan
- Perry Moving & StorageLet me begin my review by saying that if I could give MORE than a 5-star rating to Perry Moving and Storage that I certainly would! My review also comes with experience in multiple moves across the country and around the world…as I worked for the Federal Government for over 30-years and was moved 7-times during my career. I can say with confidence that our recent move with Perry was the best organized, most courteous, and best executed move I have ever had! Our move with Perry involved a major household pickup from Berlin MD, storage for over one-month at Perry warehouse, secondary pickup from Falls Church VA, integration with that second pickup with our initial pickup and all items placed in storage. Ultimately, the entire ~8,000 pounds of belongings were delivered to our new retirement home in Santee SC within the contractually guaranteed delivery window. Best of all…we had NO breakage, NO damage, and NO loss of any belongings within that 8,000-pound shipment! Our Perry Moving and Storage process began with a video walkthrough of our MD home by Steve. This was an awesome way to develop initial inventory and estimated weight. Steve was very experienced, accurate, and thorough. He provided us a guaranteed (BINDING) quote. If you deal with another company that will not give a BINDING quote…move on quickly! A BINDING quote is critical to a good move and guarantees your price. We spoke to and interviewed four other movers and Perry was by far the best organized and competent. After we booked with Steve, we began to work with Tara on scheduling the pickup and delivery. The three crews we worked with were very competent, careful, and polite. Recall we had two pickups from different homes and a third team with delivery. Each team placed runners on the floor to protect flooring. All furniture was carefully wrapped in blankets and plastic wrap. Some of our furniture was very fragile and had glass top tables, glass door hutches, big screen TVs, etc. We had NO damage and NO breakage! Tara planned and scheduled our cross-state delivery. She is very conscientious and “owned” our delivery until the day the delivery arrived. Perry does not require upfront payment, but only requires 100% delivery day before shipment arrival. Our delivery was INCREDIBLY challenging for Perry to coordinate and execute in the midst of crew shortages due to sickness…yet was executed by a dedicated crew who loaded and drove our 8,000 pound shipment from their warehouse outside Baltimore to our new home in Santee SC on Saturday 19 December…yes, the week before Christmas! The delivery crew unwrapped all furniture and carrier packed items and placed where we instructed. They protected all flooring with runners and doors as necessary. I highly recommend Perry Moving and Storage for any size move…local or long distance! A special thank you to Steve and Tara from my wife Diane and I (Robert)
- Menegio Relocation ServicesEric and his guys were great! Estimated 3 day job finished in 1 and a half! Very professional and no damages.
- PODS Moving and StorageSee above - quite well, getting expensive however. We only anticipated the need for about 2 mos. but it's been 5 already.
- Movers & GrooversWe were scheduled to move my mom to assisted living on 2/12/14 but an ice storm was barrelling down. I called several moving companies to see if we could do a same day move and Movers and Groovers could accommodate. Herb and Justin arrived on time and ready to load. They were polite and took care to load the truck carefully. They loaded up in about 90 minutes and were at the assisted living facility before we were. Everything was set up as we requested and we were very happy. Only one thing was broken and that was something that I did not think needed extra care. All in all we had a great experience
- Dale J. Cook Moving & StorageExcellent service every time! Also took great care of family heirlooms while in storage. Excellent packing insured all items arrived in great condition.
- Two Men And A Truck - CharlestonWe did the packing and they moved us. We were very happy with them. We were very pleasantly surprised. I would rate them highly. I would use them in the future, if I needed to.
- Dale J. Cook Moving & StorageDale Cook did an absolute stellar job! I am very particular. I didn't want anything scratched, broken or lost. I have had many bad experiences with other movers in the past. From start to finish, they could not have done a better job, both times I worked with them. As far as the cost - they actually came in UNDER budget. The service was beyond our expectations as was their professionalism. We had ZERO damages. In addition, they accomodated our schedule and stayed very late to get the job completed. Their crew and foreman, Michael, were fabulous. They were very patient when I asked them to move things multiple times, to get the furniture exactly where I wanted it. They were pleasant 100% of the time. I don't know if you can possibly "overwrap", but there were a few things that I wasn't too worried about, and I told them to just throw them on the truck, and they would be fine, but Michael insisted we wrap them anyway. I have never seen a moving company wrap as thoroughly as they did. Again, we had no scratches, damages or lost items. That includes the condition of the home we moved out of and into - no scratches on the walls or floors from moving the larger items. I would definitely use their company again, and I would recommentd them to anyone looking for a reliable, professional, punctual, responsive, and reasonably priced moving company. I know they have been in business for a long time, and I hope they stay in business for many more years, because they are the only moving company I would want to use
- Coastal Carolina MoversIt went great they were on time and friendly, they padded my doorways to ensure there would be no damage to doorways or wall
- Statewide RelocationThis company was very competitive and profession pricewise. They quoted a price, sent me a contract without delay. They picked up on time and took great care in wrapping my items. They delivered within the specified time & were equally careful in dropping off my items. I would recommend them to anyone
Movers in Manning
- Business Description:SOSA DELIVERY & MOVERS LLC. We are a local moving company that takes care of our customers. Fueled by southern grit, our movers take pride in getting the job done right. Our team members focus on working with you, meeting your goals, and facilitating your moving experience. We have a record of zero breakage or damages and we are the Midland's choice for quality moving. Put your furniture in the right hands (803) 354-6324 WE OFFER: *Moving Labor *Pickup trucks *Utility & Enclosed trail..Recent Review:My previous experience with movers was large long distance moving companies. Sosa was not that, but the owner was knowledgeable and the entire crew was very polite and our house was moved on an extremely short timeline. Thank you!Phillip R.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Moving Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:I called Shane after driving from out of state and having some friends back out of unloading my UHaul. It was nearly 6pm and I didn’t think I was going to find same day help. He was amazing and got me over two guys, Ron and Wille, within an hour. They wasted no time getting to work. They had everything unloaded within 90 minutes and were so professional and respectful. Would definitely recommend them for any needs you may havePriscilla Rojas C.
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award-winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long-distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family-owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:Just completed a somewhat complicated move with Moving Ahead Services requiring 2 move dates and storage in between. The company was professional and helpful and the crew on both ends (Dustin and Shawn and Dustin and James) were extremely careful, thorough, professional and did so many little things to make this stressful experience as good as it could have been! Those guys are really hard workers, great work ethic and I was so happy to have my stuff taken care of by them! Would definitely recommend! Thanks Moving Ahead Services for getting me situated in my new home :-Victoria S.
- Business Description:" Long Distance Mover " Paula's Movers Pledge Integrity in our business practice, diligence in our work ethic, and clarity of value delivered to all our customers. We provides long-distance, interstate moving services. We move residential homes, apartments, and commercial businesses across state lines and the country. We have over 26 years of moving industry experience and treat our customers like your part of Paula's Movers family. We're here to guide you every step of the way so you can re..
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the booksRecent Review:EXCELLENT! The process from start to finish was spectacular and highly professional. They packed up our entire home (approx 1500 sq ft) and drove it 2200 miles to our new home, unloaded and helped to set up furniture (bedroom sets etc). Chad and Garrett were very attentive to detail, extremely careful with the packing and unloading, and absolutely trustworthy. USE THEMPATTI A. S.
- Business Description:Owner-operated. We are a fast, dependable, professional and a respectable moving company. No job is to big or to small. We are very gentle with all your belongings as we know some things are irreplaceable. We have all the equipment to make sure that all your personal items are safe and secure upon arrival. Same day service if needed. Fifteen years experience including but not limited to: Transportation, house moves, junk removal, packing and Real Estate clean-outs. Let us do the hard work whi..
- Business Description:United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle informationRecent Review:Excellent, no problems. My car was new the first year I used the service and there has never been any damage during the transports. The men picking up and delivering the car have always been pleasant and cooperative. Both Ely and Guy at United Transport has been highly responsive to my needs. I would highly recommend this companyClaudia H.
- Business Description:For Long-distance piano & organ moving. We generally do not handle local moving outside of the metro St. Louis, MO area. Local #: (573) 860-6683. Additional emails: General Manager: email@example.com; Sales Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Accounting: email@example.com; Dispatch Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Operations Manager: email@example.com , In case of emergency contact Russ at 314-568-688Recent Review:The woman in the office who scheduled the move and took care of all the documents was extremely helpful and friendly. My apartment building is very strict and she worked over the weekend to ensure I had the proper COI. The men who delivered my piano were very professional and efficient. I am a petite woman and was alone when they delivered the piano and felt very comfortable with them thereWhitney K.
Deals in Manning for Moving Companies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful moving company articles
If the refrigerator in your new home doesn’t fit, or you have a strong attachment to your current one, you’ll need a strategy for shipping it safely. Here’s how to properly ship a refrigerator and tips for avoiding hits and dings along the way.
Regularly cleaning your dryer vent can prevent dust, lint, and other debris from building up. That buildup can be dangerous, but so can cleaning the dryer vent yourself. Here’s why it’s best to let a professional do the job.
Find moving companies in
- New Zion
- Holly Hill
- Shaw Air Force Base
moving companies in Manning
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Aarons Christian Moving Services
Chesterfield, South Carolina
- ADT3750 Priority Way South Dr
- Aiken Makin' Moves632 dowling ave.
Walterboro, South Carolina
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Allegheny Valley Transfer Co Inc1512 Lebanon Church Rd
- AMBASSADORS MOVING & SHIPPING12325 Acadamy Rd.
- Anderson Transfer10904 Carolina Dr
- Arpin Van Lines - Lange Moving Systems Inc1501 Key Road
Columbia, South Carolina
- Art of Moving313 White Gables Dr
Columbia, South Carolina
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- Aarons Christian Moving Services
- City Transfer & Storage2895 Ridgewood Park Dr
Winston Salem, North Carolina
- City Transfer & Storage
- Fast Motion Auto Transport700 Louisiana St. Suite 3950
- Fast Motion Auto Transport
- Gentlemen Movers Inc1835 Inglewood Dr
Columbia, South Carolina
- Gentlemen Movers Inc
- Kohler Moving and Storage1159 Cainhoy Rd
Charleston, South Carolina
- Kohler Moving and Storage
- Landrum Moving And Logistics1012 Highland Ave
Hendersonville, North Carolina
- Landrum Moving And Logistics
- Mansion Movers1960 South Ocean Blvd
- Modern Piano Moving992 Highway D
- Montway Auto Transport425 N Martingale Rd Ste 550
- Move On The Go LLC1830 Bay Tree Ln
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Movemart Relocation, Inc.1501 Key Road Ste A
Columbia, South Carolina
- Movers Direct LLC314 Old Hales Gap Rd
- Moving Ahead Services LLC4708 TOPPS INDUSTRIAL PKWY
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- Mansion Movers
- Quick Transfer USA860 Bedford Ave
Brooklyn, New York
- Quick Transfer USA
- TNT Furniture Movers1411 S Hawthorne Ave
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- TNT Furniture Movers
- United States Logistics300 N LaSalle Dr Ste 4925
- United States Logistics