The home buyer isn’t the only one spending money in a real estate transaction. Here are the costs that home sellers can expect to pay by closing day.
Get matched with top property appraisers in Lexington, SC
There are 1 highly-rated local property appraisers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Real Estate Appraising Reviews in Lexington
- PHT Inspections / Palmetto Home TeamIt went very well. I called for an appointment, got an answering machine. I left a message and got a call back within fifteen minutes. The appointment was made for a Friday, three days later. Mr. Riley showed up ten minutes early. He did what he was supposed to do. When done, he advised me that he would have the report to me on Monday. On Monday afternoon I received a completed appraisal on my Email. He was very friendly and informative
- PHT Inspections / Palmetto Home TeamWe got the appointment booked fairly quickly from initiating conversation (about a week). I wasn't the one who met the appraiser on site, but everything I heard was positive. I didn't know they would have to go into the home to complete an appraisal. The price was $25 higher than what I had been told to expect from an attorney -- so in the appropriate range. (Attorney could have been rounding down.) The report was amazingly thorough. The appraised amount came in about where we had expected based on tax information
- Burdette Appraisal Firm LLCHe was very knowledgeable. He worked with the bank well. He answered all of my questions, and enlightened me on areas that I was not familiar with. It was a total pleasant experience. He's an A across the board. We could call him in his cellphone and if he didn't answer, he would call you within just very few minutes. He was very accommodating
- JULIAN F SHARPE REAL ESTATEJulian Sharpe was prompt and professional in his appraisal. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an appraisal for probate or valuation purposes. He made a minor typo error in the house number on the report, but corrected it promptly and resent the report as requested. He was knowledgeable about the homes in the area and provided good market comparisons
- PHT Inspections / Palmetto Home TeamWe were more than pleased with the service we received from Ryan and Mike. From the time of our first contact until we had the full inspection report and appraisal was less than a week. We were present during the inspection and appraisal, and Ryan and Mike were able to answer all of our questions. The final reports received were clear and easily understood. The photos of the property were excellent and clearly indicated points that needed repair. After reviewing the report, my husband and I were able to make wise decisions regarding this property which led us to decline purchase at the price the owner was requesting. Needless to say, Ryan and Mike saved us from spending thousands more than we would have. We plan on using PHT Inspections in the future and would highly recommend them to anyone needing a home inspection/appraisal. Sincerely, Mike and Bridgette Vasque
- PHT Inspections / Palmetto Home TeamI refuse to deal with a company that does not return phone calls. Thankfully I found two other home appraisers willing to do the work I needed.
Last update on October 31, 2016
Real Estate Appraisers in Lexington
Explore our Solution Center for helpful real estate appraiser articles
Appraisal complaints in the real estate industry have skyrocketed in recent years, and homeowners who disagree with their appraisal are left with few options.
When it comes to increasing a home's value, all remodels are not created equal — and neither are all markets. Find out which updates offer the best ROI.
Find property appraisers in
- West Columbia,
- Pine Ridge,
- South Congaree,
- Forest Acres,
- Arcadia Lakes,
- Ridge Spring,
property appraisers in Lexington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!