Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Lexington, SC
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Lexington
- SCHADE SURVEYING COI needed a survey to confirm the boundaries for a fence installation. Work was done thoroughly and professionally. Old pins were exposed and confirmed. 3 additional pins were placed as requested to help me mark fence lines. Would recommend Schade to friends and family.
- Knight Surveying CoHe was a referral from my cousin. He surveyed the place that I live in now. He was very helpful. He worked with the contractor and made changes wherever necessary. He was available by phone. He was willing to help. It was a smooth sailing with the inspectors. He knows the laws down here, so he was available to tell them exactly what it was
- Knight Surveying CoChris was awesome! He let me know the process as he was doing things like going to the courthouse for records etc. When it was time for him to come to my house he gave me enough notice so I could plan my lunch hour. He offered me options of what I specifically wanted to get accomplished. He actually found a large portion of my property where my neighbor built his fence on my property, I had NO CLUE!! My neighbor came out while he was doing the survey and asked about his fence. Chris was tactful enough let him know what was going on but it allowed me to discuss the issue with my neighbor personally. While I don't think I will need a survey on this particular property, I would most certainly call him on any future projects!
- Stoeppelwerth & Associates IncWonderful. Polite. Professional. Speedy. Informative. And great price!! We had a land survey by another company that we were less than pleased about the results. I would absolutely use this group again!!
- Hahn Surveying Group IncSurvey was completed in a timely fashion. Some +\- measurements on report were disappointing. No geo coordinates mentioned like on previous surveys we had. Contacted them a month later for a staked survey and wanted $500 - I mentioned they had done a location report and though that since they had already done the work we should get a somewhat discounted rate to which he replied the $500 was discounted from the normal 600-700 they usually charge. Decided to use another company who did the staked survey for less
- Luscius D. Cobb, Sr. Land Surveyor, Inc.He was at our home and delivered the platt and it was not completely accurate. I pointed out these differences and they were not corrected. He dropped off the bill with it, which we paid at the time. We discussed the corrections and changes on the phone, and wanted the money up front before the changes were done. I thought he should do the job right before I paid him. He called back demanding his money. He did not do any boundary markings, he just used what was already there. He asked to use my bathroom, which I thought was unprofessional. He even had me and my son help with doing the measurements. He was VERY friendly and spent a lot of time talking about unrelated things. UPDATE: He brought over the corrected platts, which look good, and we have resolved the issue. He was a very likable fellow in general, initially
Last update on September 7, 2016
Land Surveyors in Lexington
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Find land surveyors in
- West Columbia,
- Pine Ridge,
- South Congaree,
- Forest Acres,
- Arcadia Lakes,
- Ridge Spring,
land surveyors in Lexington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!