Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Irmo, SC
There are 6 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Irmo
- Carolina Mold Solutions LLCCharged me exactly what estimate was for. Finished ahead of schedule. Polite & Professional. Left work areas clean. Crawspace is mold free & looks great.
- Carolina Mold Solutions LLCCA Mold Solutions did a wonderful job with my crawlspace. Joel was extremely helpful during the process & answered any questions I had (and I had a lot). The crew cleaned up after their work everyday and I barely knew they were on site during the day. I would recommend CA Mold Solutions to anyone needing to get work on their crawlspace
- Pacific Lawn SprinklersWilliam with Pacific Lawn Sprinklers is great! We do not let anyone else do our sprinklers. He is the very best in Columbia. He also does landscape lighting and drainage. Columbia SC
- Uneven Floor Solutions LLCThey gave a complete estimate on what needs to Be done including installation of a sump pump, waterproofing and repairs to the foundation. It will completely fix the problem. They showed up when they said they would and provided a written description of all work to be done. They even planted grass over where they had to dig. Pay for quality work, not tv advertising
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural RepairThey did a good job. They worked ethically. They were punctual and have a fair price. They have good quality of work.
- Biotek Environmental Mold RemovalThey sent out Ansel Hamilton, who was very knowledgeable and professional. He provided a quote and served as my primary contact before, during and after the work. They got on the work immediately and finished as planned. They cleared out all areas of personal items, had insulation removed and replaced, sealed all cracks and spaces, cleared the mold, treated the wood, and dried everything. We also had the encapsulate the crawl space and coordinate replacement of HVAC ductwork. They provided a full warranty with the work. I have since referred them to several friends and neighbors
- Carolina Mold Solutions LLCEXCELLENT. Joel’s team knows exactly we’re mold hides and what is causing it. You won’t believe this but they can smell where the problem originates. Their work is impeccable, no cutting corners, no schedule delays and their confidence gives you a 25 year warranty. It has been difficult for me to find good quality workmanship in Columbia SC. Carolina Air & Mold Solutions is the exception to the rule. I wish other companies were as professional and proud of their work as this crew is. Definitely second to none!!
- Healthy-Crawl SpaceI got 3 estimates for encapsulating my crawlspace; Two of the estimates were similar in price (Inc Crawlspace Doctor) and one was out of consideration (10K+). I decided to go with Crawlspace Doctor for Three main reasons 1) Greg provided very detailed information about the process and spent a lot of time answering any questions 2) Greg encapsulates the space with foam board vs. spray foam which I preferred 3) Price was competitive to the other bid I had for similar service. My home is 2400 sq ft ranch style, and I decided to encapsulate the space after I noticed some mold growth on the floor joists in the crawlspace. Greg's team offers a cleaning and sanitization of the joists which was a top priority for me in having this work done. Greg's team was on time, and they did an incredible job preparing the crawlspace for the liner (raking, leveling, digging the two trench lines to the drainage sump that was installed as part of the job). They sprayed and lightly scrubbed the joists and the joists look 90% better. They installed the liner on the walls and then the foam board and sealed all of the vents. After that, the liner was installed on the floor including an area of double liner where we store a few things in the space. Finally, the dehumidifier was installed (Greg's team built a platform for the unit so it's in the air and I have to say the unit is very quiet and seems well built). Greg has taken care of a few extra issues when promised (sealing the door and taking care of one issue with the dehumidifier). Greg and his team did an excellent job overall. I am very pleased with the work. I also believe from working with Greg that he will help with any future concerns associated with the work (he takes a lot of pride in these installations). I would recommend this group to anyone considering having crawlspace work performed
- Carolina Mold Solutions LLCCarolina Aire & Mold Solutions is a family run company that takes pride in their work. Joel Few and his crew were extremely helpful and very professional. Joel came out to give us a free estimate and outlined everything that his company would do. They removed and disposed all of the wet insulation, removed the mold and fungus, and installed a heavy liner that covered the ground and part way up the wall, sealing it to make sure that no water could get in. They disinfected inside the house and the air duct system. They even had an industrial air purifier that they put in the house to clean the air from anything that might come through the vents while they were working. The crew also alerted us to problems that they found in our duct work (some laying on the ground, not properly strapped up, and one that had even come undone). We were able to get this fixed while the crew was there and they made sure it was done correctly. They also alerted us to a plumbing problem that needed immediate attention and made sure that a plumber would come asap to correct it. I am beyond pleased with the job that this company did and I would highly recomment them
- Carolina Mold Solutions LLCPerfect. Joel and his crew gave me a fair estimate and completed the work as detailed in his estimate on time and at budget.
Basement Waterproofers in Irmo
- Business Description:Mount Valley Foundation Services, founded in 1986, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They are the oldest foundation repair company in South Carolina and currently maintain offices in Columbia and Greenville. Mount Valley is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experie..Recent Review:I was very pleased with the entire process. I received a fair bid for the repairs, the crew came on time and worked tirelessly to get the job done quickly and thoroughly while respecting my property.Adger B.
- Business Description:At Uneven Floor Solutions, we have 15 years of experience fixing un-level floors. We do offer FREE general inspections related to un-level floors. We can find what is causing the problem; whether it be the foundation, rotten wood, water or any other problems. Additional services offer include basement waterproofing and concrete crack repair! We are available anytime, even weekends. You can make your own schedule. We are here to be of service to youRecent Review:Extremely efficient and professional, from start to finish, pre work covered everything up and clean up, did the job in one day working diligently and with a purpose. These guys are very good at what they do.Marvin S.
- Business Description:Cantey Foundation Specialists is a trusted foundation repair company providing residential foundation repair, crawl space repair, wood rot replacement, and concrete slab leveling throughout South Carolina and Augusta, Georgia area. Our focus is to provide homeowners with permanent, affordable solutions for their damaged foundation. As a locally owned and operated company, we give our clients the personalized service they deserve when it comes to maintaining a secure foundation and a safe homeRecent Review:Interestingly, I had a very similar experience to another reviewer who had a quote done by a Canty salesperson. Let me just preempt that I don't go out of my way to write a negative review. It really has to be something where I morally feel I need to warn others on "Buyer Beware". This is exactly that type of review. And to be clear, the other negative review was read for the first time 2 days after my appointment. I do not jump on bandwagons. This is my actual experience. Like the other reviewer, the "saleperson", a friendly, energetic, good-looking, well-dressed young fellow came out and did a measurement of the perimeter. He went under into the crawl space but was there for 30ish minutes. This pales in comparison to other (literally 4 foundation companies) who went under and spent quality time inspecting 23 piers. When the salesperson emerged from the crawlspace, it was "Whew! That is really bad!! Your house won't stay up for another 2 years!!". This is a 1930s house that has dry-stacked piers - hasn't moved yet! But let's put that aside. He proceeded to tell me that I need to replace ALL 23 piers at $900.00 per pier, a $20,700 quote!! Here's the kicker: Remember I had several companies in already to look at my foundation. Not one company said I need to replace ALL piers. Instead they each gave very realistic view of my foundation. I had one huge competitor who was in my crawlspace for 3 hours and he gave an in-depth write-up along with a diagram of where my piers sat and his recommendations along with optional recommendations. An 8 page write up and he wasn't close to being the highest quote. But not Canty! Canty does not give your an analysis of your existing foundation. Canty does NOT offer solutions. THEY DO NOT REPAIR!! They only replace! He did not go over issues individually because it did not matter to him. He was going for the full replacement based upon his "warranty". More on that in a sec. Had I known, I would have never made an appointment with them which I waited over 3 weeks for. How absolutely greedy can you be? My other 4 companies all averaged between $6K-$10K. This salesperson's excuse? "Well we warranty it so we have to do them all". No dear, you warranty the product not the items you do not do. Your logic and the rebuttal you have been fed to serve to customers does not apply to an educated researched person. Lastly, they use a jack-system but only warranty it for 25 years. Huh? 25 years? They say its the manufacturer's warranty but Canty does not warranty at all. I would hope my house stays up for another 25, 50, 100+, years but you saying on the 26 year, I may be looking at another $20,000 estimate from Canty because you can't guarantee the quality of your product? This is not a car. This is a house! No thank you! You clearly don't stand behind your product. You clearly don't do what is in the best interest of the customer. And you will never have my business! If this review helps one household to look at their full scope options, research and educate yourself on what is the real issues with your foundation and then make the best decision (whether its Canty or not), this review has done its job. Please do your researchDana A.
- Business Description:At Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair, we're obsessed with customer service and our mission: to give every Carolinian a strong foundation. For 15 years, Falcone Crawl Space, a family-owned company, has served Carolinians with award-winning structural repair. Contact Falcone for foundation repair, like rotted beam replacement and helical pier installation; Falcone also offers prevention services including drainage solutions, vapor barriers and PumpSpy Sump Pump Monitoring. Fred Falcone is..Recent Review:They are very professional and honest! We had water intrusion into basement from wall during recent heavy rain storm. I contacted Falcone (they were on recommended service provider list of our subdivision) and Sharese got back to me very quickly. Communication was very smooth and professional as she scheduled me for an inspection. The technician Walter was friendly and did a professional inspection, after which he determined that the issue is the gutters dumping water on the ground by the basement. He didn't recommend any work be done in the basement. I truly appreciated his professionalism and honesty. If I ever have issues with the basement, I will call Falcone in a heartbeat! Thank youmari m.
- Business Description:When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you wi..Recent Review:No problems at all and I've been using them for years.David T.
- Business Description:Carolina Mold Solutions provides mold prevention, remediation, and testing services for residential and commercial clients in the Carolinas. With 30 years experience working with customers, owner Joel Few is personally committed to making sure that every job is done right. Moisture management is the key to preventing mold growth. Whether humidity mitigation is causing indoor issues, or direct moisture intrusion has caused unseen mold growth, we have the experience and resources to break down ..Recent Review:Excellent job. Started the job promptly and continued till the job it was completely 100% done. Very professional. These guys know what to do and get it done. I would highly recommend them.James G.
- Business Description:Environmental Mold Solutions will take a solutions oriented approach to resolve your environmental issues in a timely manner. EMS provides super fast mold test results the next business day from a certified microbiology lab! Don't stress or have regrets! Call EMS ! Call us for Mold Testing and Inspection Mold Removal (Remediation) Waterproofing Moisture Control (Vapor Barrier, Sump Pumps, De-humidification and Encapsulation. 30 year Warranty Available! 803 446 7300 or 844 665 3101 We offer re..Recent Review:Very good and very impressive work. They showed up on time, very professional, nice people, responsible workers, and had a competitive price.Patrick C.
- Business Description:Biotek Environmental Mold Removal serves the state of South Carolina and parts of Georgia and North Carolina with offices in Columbia, SC and Greenville, SC. Biotek provides mold and moisture related services (investigation and remediation), flood recovery, fire restoration, crawlspace moisture control, encapsulation and dehumidification, steam pressure washing and carpet cleaning services. We know that you have many companies to choose from, and recognize that our success depends completely ..Recent Review:Very well. Professional staff. Work was completed in timely mannerKathy J.
- Business Description:For more than 60 years, ’58 Foundations has provided the highest-quality basement waterproofing, crawlspace encapsulation, foundation repair, and mold remediation solutions for homes and commercial properties. We lead with a promise of Trusted Five-Star Service, which means the customer experience is at the center of everything we do. Since 1958, we have been steadfast in keeping this promise and in upholding the values on which '58 Foundations was built: trust, teamwork, integrity, respect a..Recent Review:DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. THEY DON’T STAND BEHIND THEIR WORK. THEY DO NOT HONOR THEIR WARRENTY. They didn’t tell us about all the rotted wood in the floors and on the walls and installed the waterproofing anyway. After the floors and walls started showing rot, we requested multiple times they come out and see the problem. They ignored us. We filed with the BBB- no response for about 6 weeks. The president of the company finally called and said they would not look into the problem. Now in arbitration with them. DO NOT USE THEMJane S.
- Business Description:With Clark’s Smart & Simple Pest Defense System, your home is surrounded by an uninterrupted barrier of protection from a variety of troublesome pests. Clark’s professional technicians and regularly scheduled treatments ensure this barrier is in place and working for you all year longRecent Review:1 year experience with Clark’s Pest Control. Initial treatment with quarterly maintenance treatments. And we scheduled additional treatments between quarters due to the bugs that just kept coming. Despite this the bugs never stopped coming. When Clark’s came they would treat only a specific area. So for example they were called out for Argentine Ants by the trash can. They sprayed and they died but very next day the ants moved to dog bowl. Then you would have to reschedule and they would come out to treat that area. They would not do anything but what any homeowner could accomplish with Raid insecticide themselves. During their coverage new German cockroaches showed up we never had prior. How does a home under pest control develop a problem with bugs it didn’t even have before? They offered additional treatments at additional costs. Clarke’s sent an angry young male as our contact person who we declined immediately due to his agitated behavior and suspected mental illness. They sent a replacement who was a supervisor but the majority of the year the contract was under his care and he failed. You really don’t want Clarke’s undereducated male employees prowling around in your house. I wonder if Clark’s or one of their employees are diluting their chemicals to make more money. After I fired them and spoke to other pest control companies, they acknowledged they are aware of many customers with similar stories leaving Clark’s and only from Clark’s. When I cancelled it was easy, they were happy to get rid of customers like me. They just wanted the spray and bill customer and not actually to provide a service. Yes we understand they are a business but this was more like a scam. We had Clark’s provide a termite estimate as well, my termite guy looked at it and just said you know they aren’t even offering you formite Termite protection which is now endemic in my area. I wonder why they did that but I know. He said most people don’t know the difference and the price is lower so it looks good. Clark’s advertises as a family company which they were, but they are not now, they are a business first, second and third. Do not be fooled, they aren’t there to help they’re just they’re to collect your money. Now that we have been with another company for only 1 month, the bugs are gone. I wish we had moved on from Clarke’s along time ago but we didn’t know we were being taken advantage ofPaul S.
Deals in Irmo for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- West Columbia
waterproofing contractors in Irmo
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & J and Associates 6430 Frost Ave
Columbia, South Carolina
- A Advanced Locksmith Property Maintenance LLCP.O.Box 292283
Columbia, South Carolina
- A+ Custom Home Renovations125 Piper Rd.
Lexington, South Carolina
- Aiken Pest Control Inc2739 Wagener Rd
Aiken, South Carolina
- All Dry Of The Carolinas Inc432 Church St
Laurens, South Carolina
- Allstate American Waterproofing343A South Potomac St
- A & J and Associates
- Kinsey Homes, LLC129 Wilmont Drive
Lexington, South Carolina
- Kinsey Homes, LLC
- Mount Valley Foundation Services2110 Commerce Dr
Cayce, South Carolina
- Mount Valley Foundation Services
- Nina's Handyman ServicesPO Box 24852
Columbia, South Carolina
- Nina's Handyman Services
- Olde South Roofing and Construction Co., LLC836 Sox St
West Columbia, South Carolina
- Olde South Roofing and Construction Co., LLC
- PF&P Construction998 Guion Dr
Lugoff, South Carolina
- PF&P Construction
- Uneven Floor Solutions LLC21 Spartan Dr
Gray Court, South Carolina
- Uneven Floor Solutions LLC
- Viking Remodeling262 Moonlight Drive
Columbia, South Carolina
- Viking Remodeling