Green Landscaping Maintenance and Design LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2016

7 Low Hill Ln

Lexington, SC 29072

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

Landscaping, Hardscaping, mulch installation, paver patio's, installation of new trees, plants and shrubs....

lawn & landscaping (59)hardscaping (24)lawn care (23)irrigation system (21)drain pipe installation (15)mulch delivering (14)Patios (8)stone & gravel (6)lawn treatment (4)tree service (3)landscape lighting (1)

12/29/2021

Mark P.

The overall experience was really good. Scott kept in touch with me via phone and email after our first contact. I got advance notice about when they would be available to do the work, and the day the work was scheduled, they showed up on time. I was given a walk through on everything they needed to do, they gave me some options where decisions needed to be made. The crew was respectful of my property. They were not loud, they cleaned up everything in their work area. I'm satisfied with the finished result, and with the price I was given. I'm building what is basically a free stone retaining wall on one side, and I was even given some tips on how to make that go smoothly! I've very satisfied, and if I need this type of service again, I'm going to call Green Landscaping first.

Description of Work
1. Run drain lines from each gutter downspout to divert water away from the home, and 2. build sand clay berms along the entire front and back of the home, and cover with pinestraw.

Category landscaping,drain pipe

Work Completed On 12/28/2021

10/18/2021

Richard L.

Phenomenal customer service and install

Description of Work
Front lawn replaced, irrigation system, trees and shrubs in back

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,tree service,drain pipe

Work Completed On 10/18/2021

10/18/2021

Christina D.

Excellent work by Scott and his crew. Very professional, flexible, and kind. We will hire again when more landscaping needs to be done. Scott is responsive and keeps you in the loop from getting the quote to scheduling to the work being completed. We haven't had the best luck in Lexington with getting work done on our home but Scott was the absolute exception and was awesome throughout the whole process. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
irrigation help, tree/shrub removal, mulching beds

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,mulch

Work Completed On 09/17/2021

10/16/2021

Joe S.

Outstanding. Great customer service. Workers were very professional. Foreman kept us informed and up to date on the timeline as well as any issues. High quality finished product and overall great landscaping company.

Description of Work
Installed a retaining wall, moved sprinklers and french drains, and installed a paver patio

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,pavers, gravel,drain pipe,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 10/08/2021

Review for Green Landscaping Maintenance and Design LLC - 7 Low Hill Ln, Lexington, SC - 39510998

10/14/2021

Doc G.

Great service and my yard looks great. Curb appeal went sky high. Scott was a pleasure to work with. Definitely would hire again.

Description of Work
Replace front yard and refresh flower beds.

Category landscaping,mulch

Work Completed On 10/14/2021

08/21/2021

Chris and Alejandra B.

It went really well. Professional team of installers/landscapers. The beautification project was completed in a timely manner by Green Landscaping and exceeded our expectations. Everything was quoted in detail and completed to our liking. We would hire them again and we recommend it to everyone!

Description of Work
Planting of trees and plants, landscaped plant beds, replaced mulch, trimmed bushes and tree, landscape around mail box, checked and fixed irrigation system

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,mulch

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

Review for Green Landscaping Maintenance and Design LLC - 7 Low Hill Ln, Lexington, SC - 39448864

08/17/2021

Alice S.

My yard was transformed from overgrown and neglected to beautiful. Scott selected new plants that would add color, texture and size to each area and for each season. The crew was excellent. They worked diligently and got the work done in good time. They were mindful of my wishes and aimed to please. My neighbors have been raving about how beautiful my yard looks now. I highly recommend Green Landscaping.

Description of Work
Bushes and trees needed to be removed or pruned. Beds of leaves and debris needed clearing and old grass removed. After that, new bushes and flowers had to be planted, a new irrigation system installed, then topsoil and mulch added. Finally, new sod needed to be laid.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,mulch

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

08/12/2021

Patti L.

Scott, the owner & his terrific crew planted yellow lantana in the existing bed around the pool that he had previously designed & redid a bed off the pool deck with agapanthus & lorepetalum. He also added lime light hydrangeas, ligustrum & a Quonset cherry tree to our backyard that gives us more privacy. The result was truly beautiful & we are extremely pleased. I have worked with Scott for several years on multiple landscaping projects as well as a paver project & he never disappoints. He is a genuine pleasure to work with!

Description of Work
Landscaping around pool & back yard, mulching all beds front & back yard.

Category landscaping,mulch

Work Completed On 08/12/2021

Review for Green Landscaping Maintenance and Design LLC - 7 Low Hill Ln, Lexington, SC - 39438486

03/29/2021

Annie R.

Scott is our go to Landscaping guy. We are on our 3rd project with him and his team I believe and we have been happy with every one! I am sure we will use him again and again in the future. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Retaining Wall

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 03/29/2021

03/15/2021

Randy G.

GREAT. Scott is a true professional and his crew is the hardest workers I have personally witnessed. They were always on time as promised a left the project extremely neat and tidy at the end of each day. I would hire them again for any outdoor project.

Description of Work
Added a tile patio to our existing back porch. Crew had to build up soil by about three feet on extreme slope.

Category landscaping,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

Lawn irrigation, fertilization, treatment & yard work, landscaping lighting, lakefront, hardscaping & pavers.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check