GREER AWNING & SIDING INC

Founded 1958 • With Angi since June 2006

LICENSE#: G101480....

Skyground Group, Inc.

Skyground Group, Inc.

I am a mobile rig welder, specializing in crane and heavy equipment repairs! I am certified with Manitowoc Crane, American Welding Society, and multiple gas companies. I have industry experience since 2005, working with welding repairs, pipe fabrication, structural welding within construction, and more! I guarantee your satisfaction and I won’t leave until the job is done right. I pride myself on the quality work I provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services I offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

06/05/2018

Greer Awning and Siding did an excellent job overall. They were out fairly quickly for an estimate. Very friendly and helpful with deciding what style to use. Install was performed in a timely manner. Professional work. We definitely would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new railing on porch.

CATEGORY wrought iron

08/02/2016

Was not friendly on the phone. Told me my job was not big enough for them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to get an estimate for gutter repair/possible replacement.

CATEGORY gutter repair

04/05/2016

Came out before holidays and gave us an estimate. Informed us that it would be after the first of the year before they could install these railings. Came back out to take measurements again and to ensure their plans were the same as ours. Love the railings. Look great and very helpful to elderly family members.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install wrought iron hand railing.

CATEGORY gutter repair,wrought iron

Thank you for your positive comments concerning the work we did for you. Please let us know if you need our services in the future. Our men appreciate the fact that someone says "Thank You".

10/08/2015

My husband and I were happy with the punctuality, quality and cost of the job. They came on time and completed each task quickly and beautifully. We think the price was very reasonable. We love the way the new gutters look with our new house stain. We would recommend them and use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took down old gutters, and replaced with new gutters for a 2000 square foot house.

CATEGORY gutter repair

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your kind words concerning the gutter we did for you. Our men appreciate someone saying "Thank You".. Please let us know if we can help with anything in the future.

07/31/2015

I contacted Greer Awning and Siding and asked that come out and give me and estimate of what it would cost to replace the gutter system that I had on a shop building.  They responded within a few days and we set up a time for them to come out and give the estimate.  Once all the options were discussed and the price quoted for each option, I called them back to let them know what I had decided.  Lo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Greer Awning and Siding removed rotted facia boards and replaced it with new facia along with removing old gutter system and replacing it with new gutter system

CATEGORY awnings,gutter repair,siding

[removed member's name], thank you for your business. We are happy that you are satisfied with the work we did for you and we will be glad to do other work in the future. Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any problems. Thanks again.

ALUMINUM AWNINGS & PATIO COVERS, ALUMINUM SCREEN ROOMS & ROOM ENCLOSURES, ALUMINUM CARPORTS & RV COVERS, SEAMLESS GUTTER, GUTTER COVER and GUTTER GUARD, ALUMINUM & VINYL SIDING, WROUGHT IRON, ALUMINUM RAILING & FENCE.

FABRIC/CANVAS/SUNSETTER AWNINGS ROOFING