GREER AWNING & SIDING INC

Founded 1958 • With Angi since June 2006

LICENSE#: G101480....

L Walton Enterprises LLC

American Made Windows of the Upstate

American Made Windows of Upstate, SC offers the highest quality replacement windows and doors at the best possible price, providing quality as well as cost, to pass the savings on to you. We pack countless features into every replacement window and door, in an effort to provide you with a product that will outperform and outlast the competition. We believe that form follows function, so before we make our replacement windows and doors beautiful, we make them strong and durable. And best of all, every replacement window and door product we sell and install is covered by our “Peace of Mind” Lifetime Limited Warranty, so you never have to worry with maintenance or repairs. The beauty of our replacement windows and doors goes far beyond their good looks. They’re exceptionally energy-efficient, saving money by helping to lower utility bills. All American Made Windows replacement windows and doors, when ordered with the appropriate glass, meet or exceed the ENERGY STAR guidelines in all 50 states. Additional Hours- Sat By Appt

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Charlotte

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Charlotte! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

06/05/2018

Greer Awning and Siding did an excellent job overall. They were out fairly quickly for an estimate. Very friendly and helpful with deciding what style to use. Install was performed in a timely manner. Professional work. We definitely would use them again.

Description of Work
Install new railing on porch.

Category wrought iron

08/02/2016

Was not friendly on the phone. Told me my job was not big enough for them.

Description of Work
Needed to get an estimate for gutter repair/possible replacement.

04/05/2016

Came out before holidays and gave us an estimate. Informed us that it would be after the first of the year before they could install these railings. Came back out to take measurements again and to ensure their plans were the same as ours. Love the railings. Look great and very helpful to elderly family members.

Description of Work
Install wrought iron hand railing.

Category gutter repair,wrought iron

Thank you for your positive comments concerning the work we did for you. Please let us know if you need our services in the future. Our men appreciate the fact that someone says "Thank You".

10/08/2015

My husband and I were happy with the punctuality, quality and cost of the job. They came on time and completed each task quickly and beautifully. We think the price was very reasonable. We love the way the new gutters look with our new house stain. We would recommend them and use them again.

Description of Work
Took down old gutters, and replaced with new gutters for a 2000 square foot house.

Category gutter repair

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your kind words concerning the gutter we did for you. Our men appreciate someone saying "Thank You".. Please let us know if we can help with anything in the future.

07/31/2015

I contacted Greer Awning and Siding and asked that come out and give me and estimate of what it would cost to replace the gutter system that I had on a shop building. They responded within a few days and we set up a time for them to come out and give the estimate. Once all the options were discussed and the price quoted for each option, I called them back to let them know what I had decided. Long ...

Description of Work
Greer Awning and Siding removed rotted facia boards and replaced it with new facia along with removing old gutter system and replacing it with new gutter system

Category awnings,gutter repair,siding

[removed member's name], thank you for your business. We are happy that you are satisfied with the work we did for you and we will be glad to do other work in the future. Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any problems. Thanks again.

10/11/2014

Hard to find a company that doesn't give you the run around but this is one of those companies. A little difficult doing things with them via email, so I recommend calling. Larry, our salesman, was great and kept in contact with us through the process (weather changes affecting install, etc). Price was great! Our seamless gutters look awesome and are performing fabulously! The crew was on time and...

Description of Work
Replaced old gutters. Quote was fair price. Work was done on time. Crew was great. Salesman was very communicative.

06/23/2014

The workers were very professional. They came to our home when scheduled, performed the service, cleaned up and it was all done by 3 pm. No problems and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced old 4" gutters with 5" gutters. Created a new downspout where needed.

Category gutter repair

Thanks for the review and business!

06/10/2014

I called and the next day my phone call was returned and they came out and took a look at our gutters. We had just purchased our home and were not yet living there. He called me while he walked around our home (I couldn't be there at the time) and discussed every single thing he saw. The verdict was: our system might have been slightly outdated (something about the hangers) but they were in good s...

Description of Work
Evaluated existing gutters

Category gutter repair

Thanks for the review [member name removed]!

06/10/2014

They did a really good job with us. It went well. We had a good experience. They were good company and I would use them again.

Description of Work
They changed some of our guttering. It was kind of a repair, I guess.

Thanks for the review!

04/02/2014

Professional. Came and reviewed item. Dispatched two technicians for repair. When they arrived they found that there was a part needed that they could not obtain. No charge for thier services.

Description of Work
evaluated broken sunbrella

Category awnings,gutter repair

ALUMINUM AWNINGS & PATIO COVERS, ALUMINUM SCREEN ROOMS & ROOM ENCLOSURES, ALUMINUM CARPORTS & RV COVERS, SEAMLESS GUTTER, GUTTER COVER and GUTTER GUARD, ALUMINUM & VINYL SIDING, WROUGHT IRON, ALUMINUM RAILING & FENCE.

FABRIC/CANVAS/SUNSETTER AWNINGS ROOFING