Grass Barber Lawn Management

Founded 2000 • With Angi since November 2012

Awards & Badges

2434 Hudson Rd # 204

Greer, SC 29650

We are a full service licensed and insured lawn management company serving the Greenville area. We have the equipment to take care of all your Residential or Commercial lawn-care needs. Call us today for a free estimate....

Resposiveness

lawn care (103)lawn & landscaping (24)mulch delivering (19)lawn treatment (18)leaf removal (15)tree service (6)drain pipe installation (4)landscape lighting (2)pressure washing (1)irrigation system (1)

10/23/2020

I cannot thank Sandro and the guys at Grass Barber enough for the work on my yard!! They went above and beyond to help my yard and at a FAIR price! You can tell with this company that they care about building a relationship with their clients beyond just the money! I would hire them again and again for future jobs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grass seeding and top soil, yard clean up

CATEGORY lawn service,leaf removal,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2020

07/29/2020

Was very pleased with their punctuality and professional work. Had a tree fall in my backyard and was amazed at how fast how Sandro’s team got it cleaned up

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grass and bush trim

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal,tree service,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

03/19/2020

Fair price based on other quotes Excellent crepe myrtle pruning Excellent pruning on smaller plants Placement of mulch very deep with clean edges Weed control, 1 dandelion in 6 weeks Can't wait to have them back for lawn and regular maintenance

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
See below items

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2020

12/06/2019

The grass barber was very thorough and quick to answer all questions. They were also wonderful with my children when they came to see what the team was up to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a ton of leaves to be removed

CATEGORY leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

10/31/2019

They came every two weeks and did an excellent job. This is my first year using them and I will continue next year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly lawn mowing and edging

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

10/28/2019

They do a great job, you can tell they take pride in everything they do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grass cutting/ Lawn Maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2019

10/18/2019

Perfect! Showed up on time for estimate and to perform agreed upon work. Effecient, professional and personable. Will hire again when the need arises.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Areate lawn

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

08/18/2019

Sandro kept his appointment with me to give me an estimate, and showed up on time a few days later to do the work. I really appreciated him for calling me the next day to check on my satisfaction with his work. I will keep using him on the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hedges and bushes trimmed

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2019

08/12/2019

extremely well; very professional and easy to work with and always here on the day expected

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
grass cutting, edging and clean up

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2019

08/01/2019

Sandro Balderas, The Grass Barber, has performed outstanding lawn maintenance for our home over the past 2 years. He was very prompt with responding to my call and came out to assess our lawn quickly. He is very fair and came up with a reasonable quote. Our yard has a lot of steep hills, so we were concerned it wasn’t cuttable but Sandro reassured me that his machine will do the job. He has an eye...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2019

Residential & commercial fertilization program, mulching, seeding & shrubbery maintenance.

10.00