Applying driveway sealer is a big project with major impact. Find out how to seal an asphalt driveway in just a couple days, with all the tips you need to DIY.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Reidville, SC
There are 6 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Reidville
- Clean VerdeThis is one of the best companies I've ever worked with! They are punctual, polite, and very professional. They pressure washed our house and driveway, cleaned the gutters and downspouts, cleaned all of our windows - inside and out and sanded and stained our deck. Their price was very reasonable and their work is excellent. They had a challenge due to all the rain we got but they worked around it and communicated to me every step of the way. They were a pleasure to work with and I'll use them again and recommend them to everyone I know!
- Clean VerdeSeveral crews showed up during the day and everything went very well. Happy with the results. Its been several months now and the concrete is still very clean.
- O'NEIL'S PAVING INCExcellent. Tom worked around my schedule, and the weather. They will be sealing the driveway soon. Hard working, professional crew.
- Clean VerdeThey gave me the best price, and put a seal on to protect from mold. They did a wonderful job. Very clean, very neat and very well dressed. He is very professional.
- Pro-SealI first called Pro Seal because of an advertisement left in my mailbox. During certain times of the year they offer a great discount for neighborhood rates. The paper advertised $99.00 for a driveway seal, however, I waited until after the add was expired and paid $200.00. I am extremely pleased with the service they provided. Actually, my neighbors all stopped by asking who did such a wonderful job. I had a great experience with Pro Seal and DO recommend them.-Steve Bart
- John Donohue Asphalt PavingDriveway looked fantastic and our buyers were extremely happy to see the new driveway installed so quickly!
- Crenshaw Asphalt & Paving IncJamie and his crew did an excellent job. They have great attention to detail, are very conscientious and polite, and cleaned up well when the job was done. The work done to add an asphalt paved parking area to my existing residential driveway is very high quality, and they did more than was promised in the quote to make sure that the job was done correctly. My job involved stump removal, some grading, fill and compacting, with paving on top. I had quotes from four paving companies, and Crenshaw made the best proposal, and followed through
- Affordable AsphaltI replaced my asphalt driveway. Jack returned my call right away, came for estimate when he said he would, did the work when he said he would. He discussed my options and gave me all the info I needed to make a decision about work to be done. Great job, very courteous, would definitely recommend and use again
- Slab Science LLCThis is an amazing process and saved me thousands of dollars. Process is clean and the crew was professional and encouraged questions about the process. I will use them again if needed.
- Affordable AsphaltIt went great! On Thursday afternoon they completely removed all the old asphalt and cleaned out debris from around the drainage pipe running under the driveway. They returned today (Friday) prepped the area (rolled with steam roller), sprayed to prevent weed growth through the new asphalt, the spread and rolled the asphalt. After it was done, they demonstrated that water running from the street will indeed divert to the side and run into the drainage ditch. Throughout, they were friendly, courteous and punctual. I'm very pleased with the result
Driveway Pavers in Reidville
- Business Description:We are turn key business that is equipped to complete many different types of work. We are a full size Tree Removal, Grading, Asphalt Paving, and Landscape company. We have been in business for over 20 years in Western North Carolina. We have worked with countless engineers and architects. Ducker Land Managment is one of the only companies who can complete all of your outdoor projects combined
- Business Description:Prime Concrete Solutions is a family owned business created to ensure quality work and our top priority is to ensure our clients our satisfied satisfy with the end results. Creating a direct relation that will give us a better north to continue growing day by dayRecent Review:They worked very fast and efficiently. As well as everything was done with perfection and the way I wanted it to have done. I would recommend them for anyone that needs any type of concrete work done.Winfried B.
- Business Description:Less Expensive: Traditional concrete companies charge based on their costs to mobilize and pay hourly labor to perform demolition, debris removal, re-form, re-pour, remove forms, and cleanup. In contrast, our procedures have very little labor costsRecent Review:Mr McCuen and his crew did the repairs in Feb of 2018. It has been a year now and despite a very wet 2018 and 2019 so far, we are very happy to report that our house is "cured". We have not had any water intrusion despite heavy rains (a record amount of rain approx 20" over normal for 2018) and water sitting in our front yard occasionally. We can still say a year later that Slab Science does excellent work and we can still highly recommend them. We are so happy we had them work on our home problemsAustin C.
- Business Description:Commercial & Residential Exterior Cleaning. Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, Soft Wash, Window Washing, Deck & Fence Sealing.Recent Review:Excellent - Did the work in a few hours and did a superb job in cleaning everything - including gutters that another company two years prior claimed couldn't get fully cleaned. I will definitely use them again.Marc M.
- Business Description:At Carolina Foundation Solutions, LLC our strength is our quality people. From the office to the field, our people are some of the most highly skilled in the industry. Our commitment to quality means that our people undergo an extensive training program and continuous re-certification on the products and services that we offer. We provide turn-key solutions to complex geotechnical and structural problems with expertise in identifying the problem, designing the repair and executing the require..Recent Review:Structural engineer (not CFS) was great, met me and the crew there first day. The crew lead tried to change the engineer's plans. Fortunately, that didn't happen. On 1st day, engineer made it clear that photos of the exposed repair were required prior to covering back up with dirt. That didn't happen until I reminded crew lead, who had some excuse about his phone battery. And they had to dig it back up. Debris cleanup was only done after I said something. Straw wasn't put down as they didn't bring any, and I lost energy to make that happen. In short, be prepared to baby sitDaryl N.
- Business Description:Crenshaw Asphalt & Paving IncRecent Review:Jamie and his crew did an excellent job. They have great attention to detail, are very conscientious and polite, and cleaned up well when the job was done. The work done to add an asphalt paved parking area to my existing residential driveway is very high quality, and they did more than was promised in the quote to make sure that the job was done correctly. My job involved stump removal, some grading, fill and compacting, with paving on top. I had quotes from four paving companies, and Crenshaw made the best proposal, and followed throughBrooks A.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business and have been in the construction business for 10 years. We specialize in Flatwork such as Driveways, Side Walks, patios, extension, building Slabs, and Stamped concrete. .FREE ESTIMATES. Our images are updated. Owned by StriveConstructionLLRecent Review:I will just say that they are amazing workers so respectful and quality is to the top they always inform you step by step of how and when and the time of everything is going on plus they leave everything clean I’m super happy with the job is better that what I was expecting thank you so much I really appreciates all your hard work and great performance well done 👍�Marvin C.
- Business Description:At Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair, we're obsessed with customer service and our mission: to give every Carolinian a strong foundation. For 15 years, Falcone Crawl Space, a family-owned company, has served Carolinians with award-winning structural repair. Contact Falcone for foundation repair, like rotted beam replacement and helical pier installation; Falcone also offers prevention services including drainage solutions, vapor barriers and PumpSpy Sump Pump Monitoring. Fred Falcone is..Recent Review:Very/very frustrating experience. Scheduling was all over the place and moved around again and again. Appointments promised and missed. Had me pay upfront which made me feel like I had no alternatives but to keep getting jerked around. Inspection was eventually done and the report was deliveredNikki D.
- Business Description:10+ years of experience in Driveway Sidewalks pool deck patio garage slab foundation and more.
- Business Description:I provide services for commercial & residential. Also subcontracting.Recent Review:I gave him plenty up front to pay for materials, but the day of the pour he didn't have enough money to pay for the pour. Regrettably, I approved through the concrete company for the 1st pour and he basically picked my pocket and stole the 2nd pour without telling me. I didn't find out till I had finished paying him. I still wanted to have faith that he would do me right and I listened to his lies for several weeks. I had to resolve the situation with disputing my credit card bill. Tony blocked my phone from calling him, I have no idea the end of the story, I imagine Tony made a hefty profit at the loss of the concrete company who allowed him to steal from me. I doubt he is allowed to buy concrete from any business in the area. I am still out of pocket for $200 and I requested a roll where the new meets the old to allow for rain runoff which he never told the guy he subcontracted tojoe b.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
You crave the sleek, modern look of a paver driveway, but who do you hire to install one? This guide will help you determine the right kind of professional for the job.
The cost of resealing an asphalt driveway varies based on the size of the driveway, the type of sealant you use, and your location. This guide helps you estimate the cost to seal an asphalt driveway and gives you a cost breakdown.
Find driveway paving contractors in
driveway paving contractors in Reidville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A & R Roofing111 Karen Court
Boiling Springs, South Carolina 29316
- A & R Roofing
- Ducker Land Management 31 Hickory Mountain Ln
Hendersonville, North Carolina 28739
- Ducker Land Management
- EXCEED LANDSCAPE SOLUTIONS INC1428 PINEVIEW DR
Columbia, South Carolina 29209
- EXCEED LANDSCAPE SOLUTIONS INC
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair4134 Statesville Road
Charlotte, North Carolina 28269
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair
- LARRY HODGE PAVING1240 WHITESTONE RD
Spartanburg, South Carolina 29302
- LARRY HODGE PAVING
- Market Ready Restorations115 Hillside Dr
Travelers Rest, South Carolina 29690
- Market Ready Restorations
- VICTORY PAINTING4017 EASTFORD CT
GASTONIA, North Carolina 28056
- VICTORY PAINTING
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020