In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Blythewood, SC
There are 9 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Blythewood
- Southeast Plumbing & Gas, LLCMy family came home Friday night to discover that our septic tank was backing up into our showers. We called every septic tank draining company in the area and we either got voicemail (they were closed), or they didn't come out as far as my house. The earliest I could get someone to commit to was Tuesday (remember, it was a Friday night). I had already called two of the companies Angi recommended. Southeast Plumbing and Gas was the third. Even though septic draining is not normally one of the jobs that this company does, they agreed to come out and save the day for us (in the middle of the night!!). Bryan, the owner, not only drained our tank, but he also repaired and redesigned our septic line for better flow and installed a clean out valve. We are in a better position now than we were when we bought the house
- Southeast Plumbing & Gas, LLCI submitted a request for a quote from 3 different places. Brian called me about 5 minutes after. It was a Saturday around 7pm. I explained the problem to him and he told me he could come as soon as he finished a call he was going to. Even though it was late he still came and figured out the issue! He was very polite and respectful. Very fair pricing. I completely recommend using him for any plumbing needs
- Southeast Plumbing & Gas, LLCHe repaired everything and even went beyond what many plumbers would do to prevent future problems. I really appreciate his great attitude and professionalism. I would highly recommend Bryan Hollis to everyone.
- Southeast Plumbing & Gas, LLCI would love to shout out to Mr. Bryan Hollis at Southeast Septic Systems. Mr. Hollis has been in the plumbing/septic business for 23 years. He has built his own septic pump system and is still in the process of making improvements. When I called him he had planned to come that evening but had some unforeseen circumstances to arise. So we made an apt for the following night. He came that night and inspected our septic problem and told us it needed to be pumped. So he started the process. He stayed there to 10.30pm and made sure the septic tank was properly pumped. He also told us some tricks to keeping it in good running condition. He charged us for a third of the price other companies have quoted. He had my problem taken care of in only 2 days. No other companies work that quick. Also the passion he has for his customers is amazing. He truly care for them and gives them the best service possible. I definitely will refer him to all my friends! Great job Bryan! His phone number is 803-767-1191.�
- Southeast Plumbing & Gas, LLCThis company is great, Bryan, the owner, came out on Easter Sunday to make sure I did not have a problem with my septic system and did not charge me an exorbitant rate. Try cares about doing a professional job that is completed to your satisfaction. Outstanding customer service. Bryan is a knowledgeable Master Plumber with decades of experience. You truly cannot go wrong with this professional. Goes above and beyond what you would expect
- Jesse's Well and Pump RepairJesse answered the phone early on a Monday morning courteously and professionally. I was scheduled for a same day quote. Jesse called back after I scheduled to say he'd moved his schedule around to have people out earlier than planned. We are a large family and had no running water, he went above and beyond. His team arrived, diagnosed and repaired the well-pump in an hour
- Southeast Plumbing & Gas, LLCBrian went above and beyond what I could expect in a plumbing service . He came after hours and was friendly , knowledgeable and very fair in the pricing .. Also he wore a mask that is so important with covid right now .. Definitely would use them again
- CE Taylor & Son IncExcellent! CE Taylor was able to come out in a couple of hours for an emergency to pump our septic. Nelson and Basil were super nice and helpful! Will call them again.
- Cottrell & Co., Inc.As planed price was lower than the expected and an excellent recommendation for company to pump septic tank
- Cottrell & Co., Inc.I cannot say enough about this group. Our installer was wonderful and very professional. This was a big job and they made sure to do a very thorough job and clean up after themselves. The job took a little bit longer than originally planned but they were upfront about this and it did not inconvenience me in any way. Also, my exterminator said they did a really nice job underneath the house and he was impressed with their work (good because I was not about to go underneath there!) I will definitely use them for my future plumbing needs. Price wise, Cotrell was right in the middle. They were not the cheapest quote I received on the job but were also not the most expensive. Right in the sweet spot
Septic Tank Companies in Blythewood
- Business Description:Our business name is Pack's Contracting. We specialize in clearing and grading. We can do anything from building house pads for new homes, prepping parking lots for asphalt we can also lay drain/sewer pipes. With 30 years experience in the industry we are able to do the work efficiently. We don't over staff or have anybody on the job without skills to perform. We by doing this we are able to perform at a lower cost and pass the savings to the customer. Most companies line up several ..Recent Review:Everything was fine and they were nice.David H.
- Business Description:C.E. Taylor and Son, Inc. provides quality septic tank repairs, installations and maintenance services. Our professionals have the knowledge and experience needed to implement the best solution. Along with a great staff, quality products and current techniques, our results are second to none!Recent Review:Home was completely blocked and would not drain. When I called i told the lady that part of the tank may be under an addition to mobile home, possibly the porch. Was told that if I could get under and dig it out then their guy could. If I couldn't then he couldn't. I got under the addition and dug up the line and located the tank and about 18 inches in was the inlet top and I uncovered the entire cap. Also I had cleared the outlet cap that was outside and easily accessible. They arrived around 3:30 PM and decided they were going to pump out on the outlet end since it was easily accessible. To the best of my knowledge the tank had not been pumped for a long time. They said there was a lot of grease in the tank. The last company I used at a different location took a long rod and broke up the grease and cleaned it out. They did not. They didn't try in any way to break it up. They told me there was still large chunks of grease in the tank after I had paid them and they were getting ready to leave. I had called the office while they were pumping the tank because I felt that since I had uncovered the inlet cap they should attempt to pump that end seeing how the home was not draining to the tank. They finally got under the edge of the addition and ??attempted?? to break the seal and lift the cap then said that's all they can do. I also called back after he told me about the large chunks of grease that they left in the tank to get them to come back and pump out but I was told there would be an additional charge to come back and they pumped septic water not grease. I have ever in my 65 years been told that from a septic company. They also left and did not even cover the tank back up. I was told their charges were for locating, uncovering, "cleaning", and covering back the tank. I paid their fee and I had to locate the tank. I uncovered it and now I have to cover it back up and they still haven't cleaned out my tank. I will be filing a formal complaint with the Better business bureau in Columbia. I only wish I had hired Sharpes that was lower and would have done the job right. The lady was so nice on the phone, so I went with C E Taylor. She wasn't nice when I complained. She said maybe I should just put in a new tank and drain field which would cost thousands. All I wanted was the job to be done rightEugene R.
- Business Description:Plumb Pro offers a full range of plumbing installation and repairs. We are fully licensed and insured. Warranty on every service performed and a free plumbing inspection with every service.Recent Review:He set up a time to come for an estimate and did not show. He did apologize when I called him the next day.Tim K.
- Business Description:D-CO has been going strong for many years. Having construction done on your home or office does not have to be stressful. The next time you have a project call D-CO, we have the tools and the experience to get the done right. We happily service Hartsville, SC and many surrounding areas. Our services include but not limited too roof repair, electrical repair, and plumbing repair. Check out our website at http://D-CO-sc.coRecent Review:Even though he was VERY VERY busy at the time, he was able to talk my husband through what needed to be done to get our toilets flushing, and it worked PERFECTLY!!! I would DEFINITELY use him whithout a doubt.Angela S.
- Business Description:We are a small company, two trucks, and three workers. We install tanks, field lines, and pump stations. We pump and service tanks in Columbia and the surrounding areas.Recent Review:I've used them more than twice. They did great, they were on time and gave a reasonable price. I would highly recommend them.Rhenda T.
- Business Description:A local, family owned and operated company proudly serving our neighbors here in Columbia, South Carolina since 2006. Our extensive experience working with plumbing and drains goes back 27 years. It is this experience and knowledge that has helped Plumb Time emerge as a one of the favored Master Plumbers in Columbia, South CarolinaRecent Review:It went well but I thought it was a little pricey as are most plumbersClarence B.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Webster Plumbing & Gas of Columbia, SC is your complete plumbing & gas company. We can handle all your plumbing repairs and service needs. Of course we are licensed, bonded and insured. And we offer free estimates and service commercial and residential clients. Webster Plumbing & Gas, family-owned since 1991,offers a full range of plumbing services to residential and commercial customers throughout the greater Columbia. With a legacy of providing superior service to ..Recent Review:Great job! very neat and professional. Would hire again and again! We converted from electric stove to gas so they needed to install new gas line. Also performed repairs on some old pipes that were replaced perfectlyJoseph K.
- Business Description:We offer 10% OFF LABOR COST for a limited time! Southeast Plumbing & Gas, LLC is an industry leading commercial and residential plumbing and gas service and installation mechanical contractor in South Carolina with over 35 years experience in the industry and 20 plus years of Licensed Master Plumbers. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured to help you with all of your plumbing and gas needsRecent Review:I cannot say enough good things about Bryan. We were in an emergency situation after our Thanksgiving guests decided to flush an unbelievable amount of wipes down our toilets. Ugh. Bryan answered the phone on a Sunday, scheduled us for the very next day. We have had terrible luck with plumbers in our area, Bryan is now our go to. He is honest, reliable, very reasonably priced and just a great guy. Definitely someone you feel comfortable with in your home and just letting him do his thing. What a lifesaver! Thank you Bryan!! We will see you in a few weeks for more projects!Erika G.
- Business Description:Locally owned small business. We put our customers first and strive for excellent and satisfaction for our customers! Contact us todayRecent Review:I called on sunday and he was on site in little over an hour. He had all the parts necessary and had the work done in about 30 mins or less. Was very professional and polite. Answered all questions I asked. I can't say enough on how much I appreciated his work. If we have anymore issues we will definitely call him againTeri T.
- Business Description:Welcome to Crew Plumbing & Drain. We offer knowledgeable and friendly service at affordable rates. Our goal is to ensure the complete satisfaction of every customer, so we back our work 100%. Please take a few moments to browse through our site to learn more about the services we offer and how we can help with all of your plumbing and drain needsRecent Review:Needed to have a toilet with leaking flush valve replaced. Prompt and professional service. Would definitely hire againRoy M.
Deals in Blythewood for Septic Tank
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Blythewood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brigman Septic Tank Service335 Alvin Hipp Rd
Newberry, South Carolina
- Brigman Septic Tank Service
- FRANK RABON JR CONSTRUCTION CO250 KINARD RD
Lugoff, South Carolina
- FRANK RABON JR CONSTRUCTION CO
- Hammond and Sons Plumbing Solutions844 Gardendale Dr
Columbia, South Carolina
- Hammond and Sons Plumbing Solutions
- KING'S PLUMBING & ELECTRICAL1810 US HIGHWAY 321 N
Winnsboro, South Carolina
- KING'S PLUMBING & ELECTRICAL
- Lucas Septic Tank & Utility3104 Fish Hatchery Rd
Gaston, South Carolina
- Lucas Septic Tank & Utility
- THAT'S SMART PLUMBING & GAS CO.144 MARLIN DRIVE
Ridgeway, South Carolina
- THAT'S SMART PLUMBING & GAS CO.